Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 / Lipo shots ~starting on the 24th!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Ok, i am 23, weigh 155lbs and im 5' 7". Doesn't sound to bad to some but when i get dressed and i can't find anything to wear, and then i look in the mirrior naked... i wanna cry! I found out i was preg. when i was 18 right out of school, i didn't take real good care of myself while i was preg. i ate everything i saw!! So i put on 70LBS!!!! Yeah.. it was bad! I thought when i had my son, id be so active that it'd come right off... well, im active with him and i still have an extra 40 lbs on me i didn't have before! I don't think i should lose all the way back down to 110, but maybe 120-125! I wanna have more of a tone body than i did! For the last 4 years ive tried every diet... every pill (over the counter) and i can loose a little, but not enough!  So, im going to start the b12/ lipo shots. i have read on here about what every one says about it and i really haven't heard anything bad about it! I haven't talked to the dr about it yet, but i just wonder how long it will take to lose all of it, im gonna do 2 shots per week, Tues & Fri. It only cost $12 per shot, and it has  B6, B12, Vit. c, or e  ord (i can't remember which she said) and lioptropic. (she also gives a RX for the pills) I know the #1 rule while doing this is to drink at lease 64 oz of water a day! that will be hard! I don't like water very much, i drink it a lot more than i use to, b/c of all the deits ive been on, i can drink 2 maybe 3 bottles now... gotta drink 4-5 per day! Well, if anyone has any info on these shots and the pills, let me know! I'm not sure which pills she gives... i know there are a few different kinds out there! Thanks for reading and please leave a comment!
I was thinking, this is gonna be my journal of weight loss! Here's my info:
Hips:     38.5
Waist:   33.5
Thighs:  25
Chest:   36
Arms:   12.5
Weight: 154 lbs (that's on my scale)
I am gonna start walking in the evenings (for 30 min.s at lease) from now till i start the shots and continue with the walks after i start! I think i'm gonna weigh in on Tuesdays! So i'll be back next tues. (July 10th)
good luck ! keep me posted on the energy  you get..im not so looking for weight loss..thank you..
Hi, where are you going to get these shots? I am looking  for weight loss...
B-12 ? B-12 will not help you lose weight.....it gives you energy.......lipo.is a tool..that alone will not help to much..lipo-tropics go back to thje 80's was very popular..GNC made millions...there are no  do all pill.nor shot..but get them at
ok? I know what each of them do! And it's lipotropics  with B complex that i'm getting. The pill is just to help me eat less! And i don't believe in ordering anything off the web that i put into my body, but thanks for your input!
I found a dr. in oneonta, where are you? If you can't find anything in your area on the web, just call around to some Dr.s office, most doctors do the b12 shots here, but they don't do the lipotropic shots. Thats what works! let me know what you find!! Iwish you luck!
THAT website is 100% trusting..you can get b-12 from your dr..and for  half the price...
well, i just came in from my 30 min walk for today! I'm gonna try to work up to 45 min.s then 1 hour, then jogging! I did good today!! good night!!
if your able ,after a while mix in shorter distance..faster pace...never run ,or ,jog the same pace..everyday..the cardio & fat sytem will adapt..and release less fat and calories..for the same amount of work..st ask !
I am from San Antonio, I am 35yrs weigh 178 and I'm 5" . My dr recomended the Lap band, because after my first preg I became diabetic and he feels that by having the surgery that would help with my condition. I did find something here and I am planning on going this week to check it out.  They do the b12 injections and hcg. So I will keep you posted.  Good luck in your weight loss.
the lap band i like better then by-pass...and HCG I would skip..B-12 people seem to forget ,it has nothing to do  weight loss..energy yes...
Well, i don't know anything about HCG but everyone does know b-12 is for energy, which causes weight loss!!! It gives you so much energy that you are always up doing something which burns off fat...therefore it DOES cause weight loss!!! People don't "forget" that, we all know why doctors have that in with the lipo shots (or which ever shot)... most people that do have a weight problem do not have the energy to get up and workout... or even walk, so they need B-12 for that reason!!
Your right, we don't have that energy to get up and workout. If we did we would not be over weight.
Isn't HCG a homone that we produce when we are pregnant?
Yes it is. Well, something like that! I've been reading up on it on here... it's not for me! I'll stick with B12/ lipo-tropic shots... not as many!!
have you used B-12 for energy...if so how did  it work ? Im thinking about going to injection ? thank you
Yes b12 is great for energy, but i thought you only took liquid???
So if you liked the Lapband, why are you still trying to lose weight?
i lke what I have read and leanred about the lap band..I do not have it..Iuse liquid when I can..havent tried B-12 injections ...wanted to know if they are any good..
Well, I set up my appointment for Wed, I am going to give it a try. I can't seem to find a Dr here in San Antonio that does B-12/lipo-tropic shots. I would like to try it. But I guess I can check with the clinc.  
I like what ive seen with b12 shots. the lap band isn't for me.. ive heard that you must have a lot to loose to get it!
Keep me posted on the B-12 ,good luck to you !!
Well, i walked 40 mins today and did great on my meals! Started work today so that'll halp also! (i was off for two weeks) Good night!! (i'll be doing my measurements on 7/13/07)
Doing very well today!!! ate good foods and walked!!
well, i did pretty good on food today, but i didn't walk very long... had a tough day at work... so i took it easy when i got home!! I'll do better tomorrow! Good nite to all!
Ok, i'm... 5 days from starting the b12/ lipo tropic shots! I'm excited!! I have talked to another girl that i work with that was doing it, and she also lost a ton of weight! She did have to stop doing it b/c she got really busy trying to sell her house, but now she's gonna start them again! Ok, well, i've been watching what i've been eating and i try to walk after work...I've lost about 4 lbs since my 1st measurements.. on 7/06/07. My inches haven't changed very much! Well, i'll try to log in on next tues after i go to my appt! Wish me luck!!!
Ok, well I have gotten thru my first week and I lost 4lbs.  It was tough since we had 3 birthday celebrations, mine included.  Well I wll log back in on Wed, and see how I do this week.  I am doing the B-12/hcg with lipo tropic injections.  Good Luck to all!!!!!
I started yesterday, Id love to keep track and weighin with you!
Im misserable:
5'4
176
Goal is: 130 for right now!!!
I have had a burst of energy and hope to loose, loose, loose!
Yeah, we need all the pos. feedback we can get! I can't wait till next tues! Thats when i start my shots!! What are your measurements? Thats what i'll be going by more than lbs. As i workout at the gym, and build muscle, the scale won't be moving as much!! I have my measurments posted up at the top of this page. I'll be measuring every monday starting this monday. Good luck to all, and wish me luck that i'll be looseing a bunch! My step daughter wants a pool party for her birthday on the 18th of Aug. and i wanna be in a swimm suite! (Doesn't have to be a 2 peice!) so thats....4 weeks worth of shots... how much could i loose??? we'll see!!
I would be happy to have a weighin buddy. Well tomorrow will be my 3rd time going, so I'll let you know how it goes.  Good luck!
It sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Almost the same size. I need the name of a doc for b12, adipex, etc. got any names?
Was wondering if you could tell me what doc everyone is going to? Need some names girls!!
Where do you live? I'm not sure of any docs anywhere esle than here in al. Have you tried to call around to some reg docs and ask them where there is a weight loss clinic that does it? i hope that helps alittle!
Ok, i started my shots yesterday! I'm very excited! I weighed in at 156lbs and my waist is 39".  Everyone was very nice and the Doctor said that i would do great on the program! She wants me to eat  between 1050-1150 cal per day. And 50g of protein. I'm going back on Friday to weigh in and do another shot! I will get a copy of my print out of all my #'s... the fat %, and all that! I am taking the Phentermine 37.5mg, well i'm starting out only taking only a half. And today being the 1st day on the pill, was good. I was hot all day, and of course dry moth, but that made it a lot easier to drink my 64oz of water!! lol I have had...55oz so far. Well, i'm excited about this! And i hope this helps whoever needs it! I'll be back on and reporting on my weighin on Fri! Wish me luck!! (i'm shooting for maybe 1-2lbs loss)
wow need !! im proud of you !! eating over 1,000 cals ! smart gal..lol no 500 cals folling a poopy cleanse..lol 50 g protein a day ? is prob a good start..you want no less then .08 per lb of body weight..the more exercise you do..you want up to 1g per lb...good luck to you...but on that diet ,with exercise...in truth..you would not need the PHENTERMINE..but ,hey..thats me..but either way good luck
well, im pretty much taking it to help with being hungry! Like today... i didn't wanna eat a hole lot at each meal, and i didn't wanna snack on junk! I really think i need it to stick with the 1000-1100 cal. I don't really wanna take it for a long period of time! But the shot with the b12, gave me some more energy! I woke up this morning ready to get up... that hasn't happened in a LONG TIME!! lol now when i figured the .08 (grams?) per lb... thats only 12.48 g per day. Is 50 to much? i know i didn't do the full 50 today! I haven't went shopping for all my healthy foods yet lol! and i did go walking for 30 mins eairlier. I wanna work up to walking farther faster! I live in the middle of my st. and tonight it took me 15 mins to walk rach half... i wanna work up to 10 mins per half, and then i'll walk for 40 mins. How do u feel about walking? How often should i walk (for the 30 mins)? I was gonna walk 3-4 times a week. maybe every other day. Thanks for your input, even though we don't always agree!
btw... i did meet the 64 oz of H2O today!! just finished it!! ok- bye!
I'm going for my 2nd shot in about two hours! I'm sure i lost more weight than i would have b/c i started my "women problem"  Wed (sorry if that was TMI!) but i didn't want anyone to think if i lost a little to much that i was not eating or doing something bad for me! I just know that i was bloated when they weighed me Tues!!  I've been doing pretty good on my cal! I think I've been right around where i should be! And it isn't hard since I'm taking the phentermine! I haven't really been able to eat the full 50g of protein yet... but I've been around 40g each day... is plaining on eatting eggs each moring and chicken for lunch! One thing i was gonna ask anyone who knows about this... Who has heard of the a.c.t energy drink that comes in a powder that u mix with water? It has... Vit C, B6, B3 & B12. oh nd 450mg of potassium.  I wasn't sure if i should try it when i wanna go to the gym to have a burst of energy, or if any one has tried it? I bought one packet for the store yesterday, but i haven't used it yet! I have a friend that says she like them, but they taste like med.!! Well, Wish me luck on my shot, and my weighin!! Hope my numbers have changed a little!! I'll be on here for a little while and back on this afternoon when i get back!!
hello..and congrats ! walking is great...Im not sure if your able..but you want to try to mix in some fast walking and or jogging....vary your speed if even by  a lil...or try some hills silly..its not 12 grams a day..do your weight x.08 as in 150lbs x .8= 120 grams
and protein shakes are a great way to boost your protein !!

the CT drink seems more a pyramid scam then a good drink..there are so many...most are just sugar and sugar with fancy names..and or eletrolites.. to be honest..save your $$ the quick drinks drop your energy after..and arent realy worth the $$ real cheap & good is a product called EMERGEN-C TASTE GREAT WITH ELECTROLITES IN IT... most drug stores have it..people barley need drinks unless they are running /exerciseing for over and hour at a hard pace..energy drinks will do nothing...good luck keep it up !
thanks! let me tell you what this drink says on it.. cal-22 total fat-0 sodium-20mg potassium-450mg Total carbs-5g Dietary fiber-1g Sugars-4g protein <1g and all the vitamins i said before. I was just gonna try one to see what it tasted like really lol. But a girl i work with has drank them a few times before she works out. she told me i wouldn't need it unless i was gonna go workout!
Well, i see what you mean on the protein, but i have tried the protein drinks in the past and i don't like the way they taste! I couldn't imagine eating 120g a day if i can't even get to 50g now!! lol I guess i'll have to go get a few different ones till i find one i like! I know a guy who owns smoothie joes, he's a friend of my bf, and he use to be a personal trainer, and he has all sorts of protein drinks, and bars! I'll go see him and see which ones taste the best!! Now, if i can get up to 100g (or more) a day, will that help with weight loss, or will it just keep me feeling full? b/c i really don't feel hungry now? Thanks for the info!
the very best siter for protein is bodybuilding .com there are so so many now...that old blah taste is gone...well from some..they have all flavors now..not the old vanilla,chocolatre,strawberry........you could try the new liquid proteins..taste  like crystal light...natures best makes 1 of the best called iso-pure...any info..just ask *50 grams per bottle...drink half/half even...
ps how come my stalker oni- hasent popped up in here..lol she busy looking for proof LMAO !
Alright! I'm back from my weigh-in...drum roll...i've lost... 2lbs! (but it's water weight) I'm not doing as good as i wanted to be doing, the print out they do on everyone tells u how much of your weight is fat and how much is muscle, and today my fat had went up, and muscle went down!!! That's bad! Which it has only been three days! And i'm only walking every other day,  (which i got home to late last nite to walk), but i got another shot today, and i'm gonna still do everything she told me to do. She said i'm probably not eating enough cal.s, which when i go back and count cal.s, i haven't been over the 1000 cal.s any, so i went shopping for some healthy foods, and i'm gonna make sure that i get the 1000 cal.s a day at least! lol I did get some of the special K protein bars, i'll try that for my afternoon snack! well, i just wanted to type in and let everyone know that im doing good! I'll do better!!

Starting weight: 156lbs
Current weight:  154lbs
try to eat your proetin  and or lift a lil weights..nothing to crazy..just a lil muscle building..why...because for every  3 lbs of 'FAT' you lose..the body will lose 1 lb of muscle...unless stopped..IE eat protein/lift weights :) remember..

NEVER FOCUS ON THE STRUGLE...........ONLY THE GOAL !!
Well, im going pretty good! I'm trying to eat the 1050-1150 cal.s still! lol it's harder than i thought! Yesterday i was short (my min) by 85cal.s! When i eat i try to eat things that are healthy, has protein, and low fat! I'm am doing good on my protein! Oh, and i went out to eat yesterday, and i still eat under my goal! (which is and isn't good) I feel great tho! I did have a really bad headache night before last! Not sure if that was b/c of the shot, pill, or stress from work! Well, i'll be doing my measurements tues morning here at the house, and then i'll be going for another shot tues during lunch! so i'll see how my numbers are again! I hope that they will be better than fri! Wish me luck!
Hi Need to lose....I was wondering if you could tell me which doctor your seeing.  Im not from San Antonio so Im not familiar with the doctors around here.  I am interested in losing weight and live in a small town, so we have no weight loss doctors.

Where do u live? I'm in Alabama.
Ok, I only lost 1 lb this past week.  I guess cause of my woman thing also.  But they did tell me that it's good to lose it slow.. I go again tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

Chubbyfornow, I am from San Antonio and I am going to The Weight Loss Medical off of Wurzbach and Floyd Curl. It's in the Physians I Plaza on the 6th floor. Hope that helps
Hi, here is the full info the clinc in San Antonio

Weigh Loss, cosmetic & Surgical

You don't need to set up an appointment you can walk . First visit is $35 and second is $12 and if want the lipotropic shots it's an additonal $15.

I always go on Wed mornings around 10 am.

Hope this helps.
Great news!! I went for my 3rd shot, and weigh-in today at lunch! I've lost 5lbs!!! I'm so excited! Week 1 was great!!!
Ok, I went today and only lost 1lb a little dissapointed but at least I lost and not gained. They said it is better to lose it slow.  Great job Need2loseAL.
Doing great! I still feel great! I go tomorrow for my 4th shot! Cant believe that i've already got to my 4th shot! I hope my numbers still look good! wish me luck!

Need2lose2live- good job!! I'm sure your bady will be doing better in the next week or so!! Don't give up and stay on track! So, you've lost 6lbs lbs so far? in...3 weeks? Thats really good! Are you drinking LOTS of water? Excersieing? And how many cal.s are you eating? I wanna help you get a few extra lbs off this week if you want? Well, i can try to help! Give me all the info,k? Oh, and weight? how much r u now, and how much do u wanna loose?
Yes I am drinking lots of water. I do some excersieing, but I am kicking it up. I eat about 1200 cal a day. Right know my weight is 175 and I want to lose 45lbs. I am also diabetic and I'm on 3 different meds. Actos, Metformin and Byetta. With 2 of those meds I should start to lose more weight, since the byetta is an appetite supp, and the Metformin cause me to be in the bathroom after I eat, especially anything that is greasy. (sorry if tmi). But I'll see how next week goes. Like I said at least I am losing and not gaining. slow is better than rapid they say. Thanks
Well, i went fri for my 4th shot and weigh-in.. Ive lost 6.6 lbs all together so far!! That is great! I'm so proud of myself! My numbers wasn't great, but i'm gonna push harder this week!! I wanna lose another 5 lbs this week!! Good luck to you need2, you should see more weight come off soon, but don't feel bad when it comes of slow! Mine is coming off slower than i wanted it to, but i'm still excited, i want mine to come off slow so it doesn't come back! Good luck!!
GLAD TO SEE U DOING SO WELL , I WEIGH IN THE AM ...STARTED JULY 16TH LOSS 3PDS FIRST WEEK AND 4 THE NEXT ..I AM ALSO THINKING OF ORDERING LIPODEN TO SUPPLEMENT THE ONE SHOT I GET AT THE DOCS TAKING 2 A WEEK INSTEAD OF ONE IS THE B12 SHOT U TAKE THE B12 LIPOTROPICS OR THE B12 W MYODEN (ADENOSINE) .
can you send me the name of the clinic you went to in San Antonio
Yeah i get the b12 with lipotropics. It makes me feel great! Oh, and i get two shots a week, Tues. and Fri.
I get the same shots you do, buy I only get it once a week....
CONGRATS  NEED !! stay focused !!
Ok, I went today for my 2 week weigh-in and shot. I've lost 7.2 lbs all together. I was hoping for around ten, but i'm just gonna work harder! I was upset about it, since i only lost .6 lbs since last fri. but my BF made me feel better about it, so, i'm ok with it now!! Every lb is a lb!! Thanks to all of you coming here, and cheering me on! That really helps a LOT! The two numbers (that i have referred to before) on the print out were really good... Fat mass went down 1.8lbs, and Muscle mass went up 1.2, so that is why i only lost .6 on the scale. I would still like to see my numbers be better than that on Fri! I wanna start walking, but i still don't want my muscle mass # to go up to much, yet! I wanna see how much fat mass i can loose before i start to build muscle mass. Pretty much because i wanna see that scale move DOWN, DOWN!! lol Well, we'll see what happens fri! Wish me luck!! Good luck to every one else!! xoxo
I'm going tomorrow for my shot and weigh in i just wanted to let everyone know that i think you for cheering me on! I hope that my numbers are good! Everyone please keep your fingers crossed tomorrow for me...wish for 2lbs! Thanks! ;)
Ok, went to the office to get another shot and weigh-in. I only lost .8 lbs! Im not doing as good as i was! I guess im not eating the righ foods like i was. I'll try harder. So, i've lost a total amount of 8lbs!
woo hoooooooooo congrtas need ! keep up the good work
Keep up the good work, at least your losing an not gaining.  I was not able to go this week but I am watching what i am eating.
Thanks! I'm just really down on myself! But I'm trying really hard to stay strong! My shot Tues REALLY hurt! I think she did the wrong angle, or it was just the spot. But Fri.'s shot was great, didn't feel it! I'm gonna try to walk tonight, and Monday night to see if that will help. Do you think it'll help? I should have started walking Fri night, but I've been busy!  Well, I'll be on here today, and Monday, But I'll for sure post my weigh could just lose 1.5lbs each weigh in! Wish me luck, and Thanks for the support!
Ok i went on the 14th for my shot and weigh in. My numbers on the print out sound better than what was on the scale! Fat mass went down like 3 lbs, and muscle mass went up 1-2 lbs! But the scale only went down 0.2lbs !!!!!!! Thanks ok!! I still lost! That puts me at 8.2 lbs so far! I wish i was at 10lbs by now! Everyone please wish me luck! Thanks for all the support! I need it! lol
Ok, I went for my weight in last fri.. the 17th. I had only lost .8lbs. I'll be back on tomorrow to let you all know how much i have lost from fr to tomorrow! Wish me luck!
well, i haven't posted my last few weigh in's... here they are: 8/12 gained 1.2 lbs (had my step daughters bday party, so i didn't eat good that weekend), and 8/24 lost 1.4, so i'm back on track! I really wanna try harder! When i see the scale going down it helps to stay on track! Well, wish me luck... i need it! haha
hows the B-12 going...how much and how often do you take it ?
Hey there.  I know how you feel.  I'm in the same situation.   I also had two birthdays to attend this part week.  It's always a little set back.  My weightloss has already slowed down enough.  I've only managed to lose about 20 pounds in the last two months.  I know this is still good, but I was losing 15-20 pounds a month.  I think I am getting back on track.  I lost 4 pounds since last Saturday.  I go for my weigh in every two weeks and my last two visits only showed 2 pounds each time.  So when I go this Friday, I won't feel so bad.  You are right about being motivated by the scale.  As long as I can see results, I feel better and it helps me stay on track.  Hang in there and good luck.  
Hello after reading all of your comments about the shot it realyy encourages me to keep taking the shot I just started the shot a week ago. Has anyone heard of the pills probese?  Please let me know I am considering taking it.
where were you able to find Phentermine 37.5?
is it working for you?

Thank you!
I just started a group at yahoo if anyone is interested ***@**** I just started the injections on Saturday and I thought I would start a group so others could post their successes also. So far it's just me. Would love to have some members...Libby
Hell this is my second week trying the lipo shot with the B-12 and my wieght stayed the same as the week before.  I bought the pills as a maintanance during the week untill I go get my shot again in a week.  
I went today for my weigh in! Good news! I've lost 1.6 lbs since fri! I'm so excited! So, that's 10.8 lbs all together! I've went over the ten lb mark!!!! I'm so happy! Now I'll answer your questions:

virt: Please keep trying! Some people it takes awhile before your body starts to lose! Just make sure you do your shots, drink tons of water, eat good, and exercise! keep me posted!!! Good Luck!!!!

Boss0147: I do the b12 shots twice a week, on tues and fri.

racinray: I love the phentermine pills! They make me feel great! I get them from the office where i go, I don't even have to go to a pharmacy!

Hellooo: Thanks for the support! I had another b-day party that i had to take my son to and i did really good! Lucky me, it was a girl i work with and she knows i'm watching what i eat and so she had salad there at the party, so, i wasn't stuck eating pizza, and i didn't eat any cake or ice cream!! So, I'm doing good!!!

Thank you all for all the support! I'm so lucky to have all of you here to help me stay on track! I'm doing good this week! I've been walking, well, i walked yesterday morning and this morning! I'm going to walk thurs and fri morning also! Wish me luck!!
Thanks for the encouragement I am going to stay on track and try to remember to drink lots of water thats sort of my weak spot I am not very good at excercise because I work all day with lil children that I get home exhausted but I must say that today I got my second shot and bought the lipo pills and it has helped me today to stay pretty active I am not even tired right.  I will post another day good luck to everyone.
CK OUT MY DIET SOLUTIONS IT WILL HELP
Wow, that's great.  Keep it up.  You'll be there before you know it.
Hello see you stated that you started a group on yahoo.  Is it under blogs or a chat group please let me know its always nice to encourage each other.
Hey everyone! I just walked in from myappt. and i had to login and post how much i've lost... Since tues. I have lost 1.8lbs!!!!! So, I've lost a total of 12.6lbs!!!! I'm so happy! I'm going to celebrate tomorrow night since it's the first game of the year, and i've done so great! I was wondering if anyone would tell me a good drink without a lot of cal.s? I don't like wine, or beer! I usually drink mixed drinks, like Malibu and pineapple. Let me know! I wish all of you luck!

Oh, and  rissy I'm sorry, but I have no idea how many mcg's my shots are.
Anyone know of a Dr. in AZ who does these shots and/or has not problem prescribing diet meds?
Bellwether Weight Loss Center is a fully comprehensive clinic in Corpus Christi, Texas.  

Their program provides history and physicals, dietary counseling, exercise instructions, thyroid, kidney and liver serum testing. They use B-12 injections, Lipo-Den injections, adipose metabolizing vitamins, diuretics and individualized phentermine dosaging. It is staffed by a full time RN and PA with MD oversite and supervision.
Hey there.  I haven't seen you on in awhile.  I was just wondering how you are doing.  I went off my diet for a week to see if I could start all new again.  Stopped taking my phentermine also.  I managed to gain a couple of pounds during this last week.  Yikes!  Today is my first day back on.  I hope it goes well.  It just wasn't moving fast enough for me.  I still have at least 30 pounds to go.  I'll post next week on my results.  Hope you are still doing good.
Hi!  I just found this site and was most interested in your posts, because you update often and you live in AL.  I live around Birmingham.  I am a Realtor and besides the fact that I need more energy and better health, I am in an industry where looks are important to some.  First impressions are everything with a potential new client that doesn't know you.  I am 5 ft. tall and weigh 221 lbs.  You can imagine what I look like!  I also have a husband of 18 years with 2 daughters 17 & 15.  They are beautiful and very thin (like I used to be).  I weighed 105 lbs.  when I got married!!!!  I think I will try the shots and possibly the pills from Meditrim in Hoover.  I was already thinking about it and you have inspired me!  Congratulations!   And if you ever need the services of a Realtor or a Tree Service(my husband owns one), I know they remove some of the information to contact people, but I do have my own website.  It is my name (Javetta) . com  of course www first.  On there you will find a way to contact me.  Thank you and you should feel good about all the people on here that you help!
Hello well I have not been doing to great since I started taking the lipo shots and the B-12 I have gained nearly 4 pounds which did not make me very happy I felt my pants fit me a lil tighter.  Any way I asked the Dr. if I could get the phentermine and he said not until after my gallbladder surgery tomorrow.  So its going to be so hard to sit around for one week that I will be off work untill I can get the pills.  I dont know why I gained so much weight I thought maybe it was because I was going to start my period but no not yet have you experienced weight gain while taking the shot?  I have read everyone lose so much weight and I just seem to be struggling.
GLAD TO SEE YALL STILL POSTING SO MANY LEAVE AND U NEVER GET ANY GOOD UPDATES TO SEE IF THINGS ARE STILL WORKING FOR THEM ......ME ....ITS BEEN 8 WEEKS NOW AND IM 32 PDS LIGHTER...SHOTS REALLY HELP WIHT THE ENERGY ...HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING AS WELL.....
How long have you been taking the b12 shots and how are you doing with them?  I also left a question on the about my postings page.
Have you lost any weight?
Well, I haven't posted anything in a really long time! I'm sorry! I've been really busy!  I haven't done ANY shots in the last 3 weeks and I'm doing ok! I do see a decrease in my energy. When I steped on the scal this past weekend, I was i had went down about 1.5 lbs since my last weigh in! Not sure what I'm doing for that, besides being to busy! LOL I do plan on going back and starting back on the shots and pills   within  the next week of two! I hope I can!!!  Well, I just wanted to come let you all know I'm still around! :) hope to hear from some of you! I'll start checking this each night!
does anyone have a website that i can go to to find  a doctor near me?
Wow, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's post. Need2loseAL you were very interesting to follow. Two years ago, I got the phetermine pills, water pills and B12 shot for 2 months. I lost 54lbs. It was great. I hate to say it, but I didn't do any exercise. The phetermine just took away my appeitite for all the bad foods. Well Good Luck to everyone, hope everyone will keep posting.
Hi.
Can you inform me on which water pills you were taking!  I also did the B12 and phen. thing about 2 years ago and lost 50lbs with no exercise.  I just recently tried doing it again and had no luck at all plus I've tried the lipotropics & B12 and didn't have luck so maybe if I throw the water pills in it may help.  
THANKS!!!!!!!
I'm also trying it again, but it's not moving as fast as it did 2 yrs ago. And I'm not taking the water pills like I did he first time either. I just didn't feel like going to the restroom 50 times a day, but I was thinking the same thing, that maybe I should take the water pills like i did at first. The water pills I have are different than the first batch I had 2 yrs ago, They are called hydorchlorothiazide 25mg
I've been reading your progress and grabbed my Pom Poms when you posted about making it to your Water Drinking Goal!!!  Wooo Hooo!!!  LOL!!  I used to hate water and then I came across some called EvaMore and I honestly can drink it better because of it being so alkaline.  I have such a tendency to get acidic... so the EvaMore really helped.
I've been trying to shed some extra pounds ever since my hyst. back in 1989.  Then my Thyroid decided to do its thing... so it's been a challenge.  I found a Diet Clinic here and he was actually the one who found my Thyroid Cyst.  He started me on B12 for energy and we added Lipotropics to help with weight loss and to support my liver during all this junk.  Well, long story short, he was getting pretty expensive so I found a Doctor online that has a website called MyDietSolutions and I purchase my products from him.  He and his staff are awesome and that makes it much better than a place where there's no personal feel to it.  
Everyone needs to find what works for them, and I'm really happy with my results!  It seems like, from your posts, that you are very focused and you should be really proud of yourself!!  Kudos!!
I take the HCTZ 25mg, the same thing as you do only I shortened the name so my fingers don't trip LOL!  I use it for my blood pressure management, plus my kidney doc told me that I was accomplishing something else as well because it helps stop the production of kidney stones!  And when I would always be so acidic from drinking cokes a lot, I would produce tons of stones.  I have gone through my first year without one single stone Woooo Hooo!!
Well, I have feel off completely! I have recently lost my job and I think I have gained some weight back!! I tried to take some of my pills a few day ago but now that I have lost my job, I don't really have the cash to spend on more!!! It being Christmas time...I REALLY need them too!! I want to start walking now that I have plenty time! Hopefully I won't have to much time!! I'm going for some interviews this week!! Well, as soon as I can get back to work I plan on joining a gym again and at least taking the pills to keep me drinking water and not eating to much!! I'll be around!! MUAH!!!
You're preachin' to the choir here, girl!  I just started back on my pills again and talk about going through a cleanse!  Yowzers!  But I caused it myself by drinking colas and eating fried food after months of not having it and doing well.  Good thing is... I lost a pound.... not exactly the way that I would have enjoyed doing it, but with the headache I have today I don't even WANT any of the junk food LOL!!  Best of wishes to you... looks like we'll be traveling in the same boat ;-)
Does anyone know a doctor in san antonio area that gives the B12/ lipo-tropic shots...
know of any doctors in the san antonio are that give the B12/ lipo-tropic shots...
i get the two shot ever week and get the pills this is a good why to lose weghit it works !!!!!! right know i can only do b12 and pills but iam still loseing the weghit!! cant do the lipo because i got a kindey stones and sick right know but its still working with b12 and pills!!!!
Hello I am a mom as well.  I went from 167 to 127 doing hGC shots and phen.....All I got to say is it works!!