B12 / Lipo shots ~starting on the 24th!!
Ok, i am 23, weigh 155lbs and im 5' 7". Doesn't sound to bad to some but when i get dressed and i can't find anything to wear, and then i look in the mirrior naked... i wanna cry! I found out i was preg. when i was 18 right out of school, i didn't take real good care of myself while i was preg. i ate everything i saw!! So i put on 70LBS!!!! Yeah.. it was bad! I thought when i had my son, id be so active that it'd come right off... well, im active with him and i still have an extra 40 lbs on me i didn't have before! I don't think i should lose all the way back down to 110, but maybe 120-125! I wanna have more of a tone body than i did! For the last 4 years ive tried every diet... every pill (over the counter) and i can loose a little, but not enough!  So, im going to start the b12/ lipo shots. i have read on here about what every one says about it and i really haven't heard anything bad about it! I haven't talked to the dr about it yet, but i just wonder how long it will take to lose all of it, im gonna do 2 shots per week, Tues & Fri. It only cost $12 per shot, and it has  B6, B12, Vit. c, or e  ord (i can't remember which she said) and lioptropic. (she also gives a RX for the pills) I know the #1 rule while doing this is to drink at lease 64 oz of water a day! that will be hard! I don't like water very much, i drink it a lot more than i use to, b/c of all the deits ive been on, i can drink 2 maybe 3 bottles now... gotta drink 4-5 per day! Well, if anyone has any info on these shots and the pills, let me know! I'm not sure which pills she gives... i know there are a few different kinds out there! Thanks for reading and please leave a comment!
Doing great! I still feel great! I go tomorrow for my 4th shot! Cant believe that i've already got to my 4th shot! I hope my numbers still look good! wish me luck!

Need2lose2live- good job!! I'm sure your bady will be doing better in the next week or so!! Don't give up and stay on track! So, you've lost 6lbs lbs so far? in...3 weeks? Thats really good! Are you drinking LOTS of water? Excersieing? And how many cal.s are you eating? I wanna help you get a few extra lbs off this week if you want? Well, i can try to help! Give me all the info,k? Oh, and weight? how much r u now, and how much do u wanna loose?
Yes I am drinking lots of water. I do some excersieing, but I am kicking it up. I eat about 1200 cal a day. Right know my weight is 175 and I want to lose 45lbs. I am also diabetic and I'm on 3 different meds. Actos, Metformin and Byetta. With 2 of those meds I should start to lose more weight, since the byetta is an appetite supp, and the Metformin cause me to be in the bathroom after I eat, especially anything that is greasy. (sorry if tmi). But I'll see how next week goes. Like I said at least I am losing and not gaining. slow is better than rapid they say. Thanks
Well, i went fri for my 4th shot and weigh-in.. Ive lost 6.6 lbs all together so far!! That is great! I'm so proud of myself! My numbers wasn't great, but i'm gonna push harder this week!! I wanna lose another 5 lbs this week!! Good luck to you need2, you should see more weight come off soon, but don't feel bad when it comes of slow! Mine is coming off slower than i wanted it to, but i'm still excited, i want mine to come off slow so it doesn't come back! Good luck!!
GLAD TO SEE U DOING SO WELL , I WEIGH IN THE AM ...STARTED JULY 16TH LOSS 3PDS FIRST WEEK AND 4 THE NEXT ..I AM ALSO THINKING OF ORDERING LIPODEN TO SUPPLEMENT THE ONE SHOT I GET AT THE DOCS TAKING 2 A WEEK INSTEAD OF ONE IS THE B12 SHOT U TAKE THE B12 LIPOTROPICS OR THE B12 W MYODEN (ADENOSINE) .
can you send me the name of the clinic you went to in San Antonio
Yeah i get the b12 with lipotropics. It makes me feel great! Oh, and i get two shots a week, Tues. and Fri.
I get the same shots you do, buy I only get it once a week....
CONGRATS  NEED !! stay focused !!
Ok, I went today for my 2 week weigh-in and shot. I've lost 7.2 lbs all together. I was hoping for around ten, but i'm just gonna work harder! I was upset about it, since i only lost .6 lbs since last fri. but my BF made me feel better about it, so, i'm ok with it now!! Every lb is a lb!! Thanks to all of you coming here, and cheering me on! That really helps a LOT! The two numbers (that i have referred to before) on the print out were really good... Fat mass went down 1.8lbs, and Muscle mass went up 1.2, so that is why i only lost .6 on the scale. I would still like to see my numbers be better than that on Fri! I wanna start walking, but i still don't want my muscle mass # to go up to much, yet! I wanna see how much fat mass i can loose before i start to build muscle mass. Pretty much because i wanna see that scale move DOWN, DOWN!! lol Well, we'll see what happens fri! Wish me luck!! Good luck to every one else!! xoxo
I'm going tomorrow for my shot and weigh in i just wanted to let everyone know that i think you for cheering me on! I hope that my numbers are good! Everyone please keep your fingers crossed tomorrow for me...wish for 2lbs! Thanks! ;)
Ok, went to the office to get another shot and weigh-in. I only lost .8 lbs! Im not doing as good as i was! I guess im not eating the righ foods like i was. I'll try harder. So, i've lost a total amount of 8lbs!
woo hoooooooooo congrtas need ! keep up the good work
Keep up the good work, at least your losing an not gaining.  I was not able to go this week but I am watching what i am eating.
Thanks! I'm just really down on myself! But I'm trying really hard to stay strong! My shot Tues REALLY hurt! I think she did the wrong angle, or it was just the spot. But Fri.'s shot was great, didn't feel it! I'm gonna try to walk tonight, and Monday night to see if that will help. Do you think it'll help? I should have started walking Fri night, but I've been busy!  Well, I'll be on here today, and Monday, But I'll for sure post my weigh could just lose 1.5lbs each weigh in! Wish me luck, and Thanks for the support!
Ok i went on the 14th for my shot and weigh in. My numbers on the print out sound better than what was on the scale! Fat mass went down like 3 lbs, and muscle mass went up 1-2 lbs! But the scale only went down 0.2lbs !!!!!!! Thanks ok!! I still lost! That puts me at 8.2 lbs so far! I wish i was at 10lbs by now! Everyone please wish me luck! Thanks for all the support! I need it! lol
Ok, I went for my weight in last fri.. the 17th. I had only lost .8lbs. I'll be back on tomorrow to let you all know how much i have lost from fr to tomorrow! Wish me luck!
well, i haven't posted my last few weigh in's... here they are: 8/12 gained 1.2 lbs (had my step daughters bday party, so i didn't eat good that weekend), and 8/24 lost 1.4, so i'm back on track! I really wanna try harder! When i see the scale going down it helps to stay on track! Well, wish me luck... i need it! haha
hows the B-12 going...how much and how often do you take it ?
Hey there.  I know how you feel.  I'm in the same situation.   I also had two birthdays to attend this part week.  It's always a little set back.  My weightloss has already slowed down enough.  I've only managed to lose about 20 pounds in the last two months.  I know this is still good, but I was losing 15-20 pounds a month.  I think I am getting back on track.  I lost 4 pounds since last Saturday.  I go for my weigh in every two weeks and my last two visits only showed 2 pounds each time.  So when I go this Friday, I won't feel so bad.  You are right about being motivated by the scale.  As long as I can see results, I feel better and it helps me stay on track.  Hang in there and good luck.  
Hello after reading all of your comments about the shot it realyy encourages me to keep taking the shot I just started the shot a week ago. Has anyone heard of the pills probese?  Please let me know I am considering taking it.
where were you able to find Phentermine 37.5?
is it working for you?

Thank you!
I just started a group at yahoo if anyone is interested ***@**** I just started the injections on Saturday and I thought I would start a group so others could post their successes also. So far it's just me. Would love to have some members...Libby
Hell this is my second week trying the lipo shot with the B-12 and my wieght stayed the same as the week before.  I bought the pills as a maintanance during the week untill I go get my shot again in a week.  
I went today for my weigh in! Good news! I've lost 1.6 lbs since fri! I'm so excited! So, that's 10.8 lbs all together! I've went over the ten lb mark!!!! I'm so happy! Now I'll answer your questions:

virt: Please keep trying! Some people it takes awhile before your body starts to lose! Just make sure you do your shots, drink tons of water, eat good, and exercise! keep me posted!!! Good Luck!!!!

Boss0147: I do the b12 shots twice a week, on tues and fri.

racinray: I love the phentermine pills! They make me feel great! I get them from the office where i go, I don't even have to go to a pharmacy!

Hellooo: Thanks for the support! I had another b-day party that i had to take my son to and i did really good! Lucky me, it was a girl i work with and she knows i'm watching what i eat and so she had salad there at the party, so, i wasn't stuck eating pizza, and i didn't eat any cake or ice cream!! So, I'm doing good!!!

Thank you all for all the support! I'm so lucky to have all of you here to help me stay on track! I'm doing good this week! I've been walking, well, i walked yesterday morning and this morning! I'm going to walk thurs and fri morning also! Wish me luck!!
Thanks for the encouragement I am going to stay on track and try to remember to drink lots of water thats sort of my weak spot I am not very good at excercise because I work all day with lil children that I get home exhausted but I must say that today I got my second shot and bought the lipo pills and it has helped me today to stay pretty active I am not even tired right.  I will post another day good luck to everyone.
CK OUT MY DIET SOLUTIONS IT WILL HELP
Wow, that's great.  Keep it up.  You'll be there before you know it.
Hello see you stated that you started a group on yahoo.  Is it under blogs or a chat group please let me know its always nice to encourage each other.
Hey everyone! I just walked in from myappt. and i had to login and post how much i've lost... Since tues. I have lost 1.8lbs!!!!! So, I've lost a total of 12.6lbs!!!! I'm so happy! I'm going to celebrate tomorrow night since it's the first game of the year, and i've done so great! I was wondering if anyone would tell me a good drink without a lot of cal.s? I don't like wine, or beer! I usually drink mixed drinks, like Malibu and pineapple. Let me know! I wish all of you luck!

Oh, and  rissy I'm sorry, but I have no idea how many mcg's my shots are.
Anyone know of a Dr. in AZ who does these shots and/or has not problem prescribing diet meds?
Bellwether Weight Loss Center is a fully comprehensive clinic in Corpus Christi, Texas.  

Their program provides history and physicals, dietary counseling, exercise instructions, thyroid, kidney and liver serum testing. They use B-12 injections, Lipo-Den injections, adipose metabolizing vitamins, diuretics and individualized phentermine dosaging. It is staffed by a full time RN and PA with MD oversite and supervision.
Hey there.  I haven't seen you on in awhile.  I was just wondering how you are doing.  I went off my diet for a week to see if I could start all new again.  Stopped taking my phentermine also.  I managed to gain a couple of pounds during this last week.  Yikes!  Today is my first day back on.  I hope it goes well.  It just wasn't moving fast enough for me.  I still have at least 30 pounds to go.  I'll post next week on my results.  Hope you are still doing good.
Hi!  I just found this site and was most interested in your posts, because you update often and you live in AL.  I live around Birmingham.  I am a Realtor and besides the fact that I need more energy and better health, I am in an industry where looks are important to some.  First impressions are everything with a potential new client that doesn't know you.  I am 5 ft. tall and weigh 221 lbs.  You can imagine what I look like!  I also have a husband of 18 years with 2 daughters 17 & 15.  They are beautiful and very thin (like I used to be).  I weighed 105 lbs.  when I got married!!!!  I think I will try the shots and possibly the pills from Meditrim in Hoover.  I was already thinking about it and you have inspired me!  Congratulations!   And if you ever need the services of a Realtor or a Tree Service(my husband owns one), I know they remove some of the information to contact people, but I do have my own website.  It is my name (Javetta) . com  of course www first.  On there you will find a way to contact me.  Thank you and you should feel good about all the people on here that you help!
Hello well I have not been doing to great since I started taking the lipo shots and the B-12 I have gained nearly 4 pounds which did not make me very happy I felt my pants fit me a lil tighter.  Any way I asked the Dr. if I could get the phentermine and he said not until after my gallbladder surgery tomorrow.  So its going to be so hard to sit around for one week that I will be off work untill I can get the pills.  I dont know why I gained so much weight I thought maybe it was because I was going to start my period but no not yet have you experienced weight gain while taking the shot?  I have read everyone lose so much weight and I just seem to be struggling.
GLAD TO SEE YALL STILL POSTING SO MANY LEAVE AND U NEVER GET ANY GOOD UPDATES TO SEE IF THINGS ARE STILL WORKING FOR THEM ......ME ....ITS BEEN 8 WEEKS NOW AND IM 32 PDS LIGHTER...SHOTS REALLY HELP WIHT THE ENERGY ...HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING AS WELL.....
How long have you been taking the b12 shots and how are you doing with them?  I also left a question on the about my postings page.
Have you lost any weight?
Well, I haven't posted anything in a really long time! I'm sorry! I've been really busy!  I haven't done ANY shots in the last 3 weeks and I'm doing ok! I do see a decrease in my energy. When I steped on the scal this past weekend, I was i had went down about 1.5 lbs since my last weigh in! Not sure what I'm doing for that, besides being to busy! LOL I do plan on going back and starting back on the shots and pills   within  the next week of two! I hope I can!!!  Well, I just wanted to come let you all know I'm still around! :) hope to hear from some of you! I'll start checking this each night!
does anyone have a website that i can go to to find  a doctor near me?
Wow, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's post. Need2loseAL you were very interesting to follow. Two years ago, I got the phetermine pills, water pills and B12 shot for 2 months. I lost 54lbs. It was great. I hate to say it, but I didn't do any exercise. The phetermine just took away my appeitite for all the bad foods. Well Good Luck to everyone, hope everyone will keep posting.
Hi.
Can you inform me on which water pills you were taking!  I also did the B12 and phen. thing about 2 years ago and lost 50lbs with no exercise.  I just recently tried doing it again and had no luck at all plus I've tried the lipotropics & B12 and didn't have luck so maybe if I throw the water pills in it may help.  
THANKS!!!!!!!
I'm also trying it again, but it's not moving as fast as it did 2 yrs ago. And I'm not taking the water pills like I did he first time either. I just didn't feel like going to the restroom 50 times a day, but I was thinking the same thing, that maybe I should take the water pills like i did at first. The water pills I have are different than the first batch I had 2 yrs ago, They are called hydorchlorothiazide 25mg
I've been reading your progress and grabbed my Pom Poms when you posted about making it to your Water Drinking Goal!!!  Wooo Hooo!!!  LOL!!  I used to hate water and then I came across some called EvaMore and I honestly can drink it better because of it being so alkaline.  I have such a tendency to get acidic... so the EvaMore really helped.
I've been trying to shed some extra pounds ever since my hyst. back in 1989.  Then my Thyroid decided to do its thing... so it's been a challenge.  I found a Diet Clinic here and he was actually the one who found my Thyroid Cyst.  He started me on B12 for energy and we added Lipotropics to help with weight loss and to support my liver during all this junk.  Well, long story short, he was getting pretty expensive so I found a Doctor online that has a website called MyDietSolutions and I purchase my products from him.  He and his staff are awesome and that makes it much better than a place where there's no personal feel to it.  
Everyone needs to find what works for them, and I'm really happy with my results!  It seems like, from your posts, that you are very focused and you should be really proud of yourself!!  Kudos!!
I take the HCTZ 25mg, the same thing as you do only I shortened the name so my fingers don't trip LOL!  I use it for my blood pressure management, plus my kidney doc told me that I was accomplishing something else as well because it helps stop the production of kidney stones!  And when I would always be so acidic from drinking cokes a lot, I would produce tons of stones.  I have gone through my first year without one single stone Woooo Hooo!!
Well, I have feel off completely! I have recently lost my job and I think I have gained some weight back!! I tried to take some of my pills a few day ago but now that I have lost my job, I don't really have the cash to spend on more!!! It being Christmas time...I REALLY need them too!! I want to start walking now that I have plenty time! Hopefully I won't have to much time!! I'm going for some interviews this week!! Well, as soon as I can get back to work I plan on joining a gym again and at least taking the pills to keep me drinking water and not eating to much!! I'll be around!! MUAH!!!
You're preachin' to the choir here, girl!  I just started back on my pills again and talk about going through a cleanse!  Yowzers!  But I caused it myself by drinking colas and eating fried food after months of not having it and doing well.  Good thing is... I lost a pound.... not exactly the way that I would have enjoyed doing it, but with the headache I have today I don't even WANT any of the junk food LOL!!  Best of wishes to you... looks like we'll be traveling in the same boat ;-)
Does anyone know a doctor in san antonio area that gives the B12/ lipo-tropic shots...
know of any doctors in the san antonio are that give the B12/ lipo-tropic shots...
i get the two shot ever week and get the pills this is a good why to lose weghit it works !!!!!! right know i can only do b12 and pills but iam still loseing the weghit!! cant do the lipo because i got a kindey stones and sick right know but its still working with b12 and pills!!!!
Hello I am a mom as well.  I went from 167 to 127 doing hGC shots and phen.....All I got to say is it works!!