B12 & Lipo In Metro Atlanta & Are any of you ladies in the Metro Atlanta area?

Hello Everyone,

If anyone has any info on where to get B12 and/or B6/B12/Lipo injections from in the Metro Atlanta area let me know.. At a reasonable price that is. You can message the info or simply comment with the info..

Thanks in advance ..

If any of you ladies are in the Metro Atlanta area feel free to hit me up as well, would be great to have you join a private facebook group for those of us on this journey, and even do a meet n greet after a while for those who want to.. ( Any of you ladies can join the private facebook group through who want to give and get support and motivation on this weightloss journey ) ..
I found it here in the Metro Atlanta area.. Purchased on 3/30 so I no longer need the info but didn't know how to delete the question.
Hi GAPeach36; do you mind sharing the info with me where you got it from?  ***@****.   I believe I posted info for you to get it from a place off Jimmy Carter Blvd. Is this where yo got it from? thanks
Sorry for the delay im just now seeing this.. They blocked out your email in the message so I'll just post the info here for you .. I went over in Stockbridge to get it

Atlanta Wellness & Weight Loss Associates
Stockbridge Ga

Google it, they will come up... Her name is Sabrina, very sweet lady..