Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 & Lipo In Metro Atlanta & Are any of you ladies in the Metr...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B12 & Lipo In Metro Atlanta & Are any of you ladies in the Metro Atlanta area?

Hello Everyone,

If anyone has any info on where to get B12 and/or B6/B12/Lipo injections from in the Metro Atlanta area let me know.. At a reasonable price that is. You can message the info or simply comment with the info..

Thanks in advance ..

If any of you ladies are in the Metro Atlanta area feel free to hit me up as well, would be great to have you join a private facebook group for those of us on this journey, and even do a meet n greet after a while for those who want to.. ( Any of you ladies can join the private facebook group through who want to give and get support and motivation on this weightloss journey ) ..
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I found it here in the Metro Atlanta area.. Purchased on 3/30 so I no longer need the info but didn't know how to delete the question.
Blank
Hi GAPeach36; do you mind sharing the info with me where you got it from?  ***@****.   I believe I posted info for you to get it from a place off Jimmy Carter Blvd. Is this where yo got it from? thanks
Blank
Sorry for the delay im just now seeing this.. They blocked out your email in the message so I'll just post the info here for you .. I went over in Stockbridge to get it

Atlanta Wellness & Weight Loss Associates
Stockbridge Ga

Google it, they will come up... Her name is Sabrina, very sweet lady..

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank