B12 & lipotropic injections
I am very intersted in trying these injections...how do I find a qualified MD in my area to administer?  Looks like some of you order on line and self administer - is that safe and how do you decide dose?
google: weight loss clinics, bariatric doctors, B12 lipo injections, etc. for the area you live in. Thats how I found a weight loss doctor near me that administers the injections.
The injections are totally safe, they are things your body normally produces anyway, so yes you can order them from a reputable site and feel safe.
I am given 2ml every two weeks at my docs office. I have read however that you can take these shots twice a week, or even every 72 hours.
If you order from mydietsolutions.com or healinglightholisticcenter.com, they will tell you how much to take and how often. They are both physician run sites.
Brenda,
Where do you live?  I am in Houston and know of several places.