Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Injections Lipotropics Myoden ON SALE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

HI All:

I have been reading the posts in the forums for the past few weeks.  The one thing I was looking for, other than the results most of you are experiencing with B12, Lipotropics, and Myoden injections/sublinguals, was the Brand Names, shelf label, etc. of these products so I could research if there was a cheaper place to buy things than at MyDietSolutions.com, or from my local doctor.  Well, in all my reading I could not find the answers I needed.  So I sucked it up, spent the cash and now have the info on exactly what the good Dr. Gates is selling...  I could not afford to plop down the $245 for his products, so I needed an alternative.  

This shout out is for all you out there that are in similiar circumstance...commited to losing the weight just not in the position to spend your car payment on the products!  I used B12 injections years ago and had tremendous success where other diets had failed me (including Fen/Phen).  I couldn't do the $175 for B12+Lipotropics either, so at the suggestion of Julie at My Diet Solutions, I am doing the B12 injections, Lipotropics pills, and Myoden sublinguals.  However... still not at those prices.

The B12 injections at www.mydietsolutions.com for $67 is 1 vial of 30 ml with 1,000 mcg per ml, or essentially, 30,000 mcg.    At www.canadadrugsuperstore.com, you can buy the same quantity/quality for $31.89.

The Lipotropics are essentially a blend of Choline, Inositol, and Methionine for $34.00.
As a FABULOUS substitution, I found "Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer" at www.luckyvitamins.com for $10.24.  I did a great deal of research and compared several "health store" brands to finds the one with the highest concentration of these ingredients, 500 mg each, and as an added bonus I can now not buy the L-Carnitine (500 mg $14)  and Chromium Picolonate (200 mcg $9) I was buying, as both these are also included in this product.  So for me, I saved $22.76 for the "Lipotropics" and  $23 for the other supplements I can discontinue buying seperately.  

Now, the one thing I could not find or figure out was how to get the "Sublingual Myoden" pills.  I did days of Google'ing and had no luck with that.  So, like I said, I sucked it up and ordered the "Sublingual Myoden" from My Diet Solutions for $40.  I was very disappointed when I received my package this afternoon, to find that the big mystery was a tiny little bottle of tiny little pills with a label that reads "My-B-Tabs".  The contents of each pill are:
Folic Acid 10 mcg
Vitamin B12 50 mcg
Adenosine Monophosphate 25 mg

Of course once the mystery was uncovered, I Googled "My-B-Tabs" and found numerous places to buy them.  Most for the same quanity and content for around $28-$30.  However, I found one that had twice as much Adenosine Monophosphate i.e. 50 mg (same Folic Acid and B12) for $26.95.  

To buy Injectable B12 and pill form Lipotropics & Myoden from Dr. Gates the cost is $141.  If you go this alternative route, it is $69.13, a savings of $71.87 your first time out.  

Taking into consideration that the comparative dosages/quantities from alternative sources rather than Dr. Gate's are the same, in 1 year the cost savings would be:

From Dr. Gate's a 1 year supply of the B12 shots & pill Lipotropics and Myoden...$972
(B12 is a 30 week supply, the Myoden or "My-B-Tabs" are a 30 day supply, and the Lipotropics are a 33 day supply).

However, by using the alternatives above...the tab is $398.16 for a year, or a whopping 59% OFF!!!  Just $7.66 per week.

No, I am not affiliated with any of these companies, nor am I a doctor, but I have what the Dr. is selling in my hand and it is nolonger an expensive mystery worth $40 + S&H.

I hope one person out there finds this useful.  I hope the weightloss docs of the world stop capitalizing on our pain and suffering as overweight individuals...

Thank you for the complete information. This is very helpfull. I am glad that I came across this site. Do you see any progress so far ?
It a little work having to go to so many dofferent places and than you have to worry about shipping and handling, but Im definitely going to start looking into this right now. I took plenty notes from you r post. Thanks so much, and your right these doctors is charging outrageous prices to give these shots. I know they have to make a profit, but they are taling advantage over a weakness of million sof Americas who just simply want to be healthy an dlive a better life
I am definitely interested in purchasing.   Let me know how.  Thanks!
Hi Vish, can you pls post your contact details. tx
Hi im interested too please tell me how to order do u have ebay store?
When buying these, does anyone know the instructions?
Wow, this have been very helpful. I was on the Lipo Injections and did loose a LOT of weight  I worked out daily and ate 1000-1500 calories daily.  I lost 120 lbs in 13 months.  What I have found since loosing the weight and going off the lipo injections is that is has been very diffuclut mainaining the 120 weight loss. I have gained about 40 lbs over the past two years and found that even though I am back on the daily workouts and food plan; the weight will not come off.  I now understand that the lipo injections helped my body release the fat.  I am hopeful to find a doctor and go back on the injections again but this time I will do the maintance plan so  I can maintane the size. If you think now a doctor or person that can assist me please email me at ***@****.  I live in the Atlanta area and don't mind driving to receive the benefits.  Thank you for this plog and I hope and wish for all of you to have great success.
Hi Vish

I am very interested in the mic+b12 injections.
Please let me know how I can Order.

Kindr Regards
Marietjie
Hi Please let me know.

did you get the adres for vish.
I also want to contact him in connection wth the mic injections
marietjie
Hi Please let me know.

did you get the adres for vish.
marietjie
Hey I am also very interested can I get the necessary info to get started
very interested. donna.***@****
Am interested in "lipotrpic injection MIC with B12 1000mcg +b6 100mg per ml in 30 vials ( 15 shots)  for $ 20.00 + S &H"

Please respond with purchase details.  
Can you please provide me with more information?  I looked up those sites but cant find those items