Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 LIPOTROPIC INJECTION HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE WHERE I CAN ORDER MY B12 LIPO BUT BEFORE I ORDER I WANT TO KNOW HAS ANYONE ORDERED FORM THIS SITE http://slim-secret.      intuitwebsite.       com/index.html OR DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY CHEAP SITES WHERE I CAN ORDER IT FROM I WEIGH 140 LBS AND I WANT TO LOOSE 40 POUNDS ANY INFO IS WELCOMED .........OH AND I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO KNOW HOW MUCH WEIGHT EVERYONE HAS LOST ON IT WITH OR WITHOUT EXERCISING
Um okay, I tried to copy and paste that URL, minuses the spaces and it didnt come up as a valid address. And second thing, how tall are you? Because based on your post, your goal weight is 100 pounds. I have done b12/lipo shots and have lost about 40 pounds in three months. But, I should mention I was also doing phen, and eating 1000-1200 cals a day and also exercising 5 times a week. I will tell you that just taking the shots and not changing your eating habits really wont help you to lose any weight. If you take the shots and have poor eating habits, chances are you will not lose much. Sorry, just letting you know its not a miracle injection. I order my b12/lipo online and only pay around 3 bucks a vial.
could you please send the info to my email of where you got the Lipo- I just received my b12 today. what is the dosage that you should take of the lipo. I am 185lbs and 5'6 and need to lose 40lbs. I really appreciate any info you can send. kimberly_cropp @ yahoo
Hi, would you be so kind to send me the info where you order your injections from.  Thanks you.  ***@****
I'd like the information to as to where you got yours from for $3 per vial.. If you can , can you inbox me on here the info or email me at onthejourneybacktome gmail

Thanks,
I saw her link before and went to her page/site, and  I also saw her youtube video, I believe she is located here in the local metro area but you have to order her largest package to get the best deal so I just opted to go to a place where I could go in and pick them up and see what I was getting. And I didn't want to have to order 30 from her to get a decent rate .
Could u email where you get your b12 lipo shots?  I am having a hard time finding anywhere that will sell under $100 for 30 ml.  Thank you, email address ***@****
Google be-plex forte, its the b12-lipo for injections