B12/Lipo Injectiosn In Northern, VA
I'm looking for a place that is affordable in northern, va for b12 and lipo injections. I haven't been able to find one. I'm not really interesetd in diet supressants though, but any info would help. You can email it to me at ***@****. Thanks so much. I weight 240, I want to be about 150.
Im new Northern VA as well. Found a place with 2 offices (1) Glenn Dale (2) Tacoma Park. I visited last Saturday-got the shots and the pills. Pills work like crazy!  The Doctor may appear stuck up, but its a cultural thing. He expected to give me the pills, explain the program, shake my hand and let me go. When I began to ask questions he appeared frustrated but later succombed to answering. Needless to say, I got what I needed but Im seriously contemplating finding somene else closer. The drive was long. Look Dr Yussef up at doctrim.com. Hope it works and good luck on your WL journey.
Doctrim.com closed a few weeks ago due to the untimely death of dr.Yussuf. We are now offering the same amazing weight loss program that dr.Yussuf was known for,including the B6/B12 shots,lipotropics ,appetite supressants and a comprehensive diet plan with shakes etc while being under the close care of a board certified Columbia University trained Internist who has a deep interest in weight issues.He is also very polite. call 3014340075 to schedule appointment.Office is in takoma park,MD