Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12/Lipo or HCG Injections in the Fresno Area???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

My Goal is to loose 50 lbs. I have lost 16lbs on my own, but it's only getting harder. I am interested in info for either of the 2 injections in the Fresno area. I haven't been able to find a Clinic that provides it, so if anyone knows of a clinic in the area (Central Valley) any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
small little world. i have a friend that went to one of those weight loss centers (dont know where) i know there is one on shaw fruit area and i have heard of one in madera. she lost 50 pounds by changing her diet and doing the injections plus the disolving B12 tabs. good luck!!
Thanks for the info. I've called a couple in fresno but they don't do injections just pills. I haven't heard about the one in Madera but I am going to look into it. Thanks.