Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 SHOTS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 SHOTS

does anyone know of any doctors who give B12 shots in the baltimore, maryland or surrounding counties?
Does the vitamin B12 shots interfere with sleep?  Meaning,..difficult to go to sleep.
Just out of curiousity (and has nothing to do with this subject) but are you from Guam? The name Duenas is a rare name and is usually a Guamanian name so just wondering. If so, Hafa Adai!
Dr. Gupta in Greenbelt, Maryland gives the shot. It is $65 and you go every three weeks. You also get the appetite suppressent. It can get very crowded in there for first timers. After you go once, you just make your appointments and it goes pretty quickly.   I posted his number on here somewhere.
WOW...$65.00... I wish my Doctor only charged that much.
I think that $65.00 for the shot (LIPO-Bis what it is called, not the B-12 shot)and a appetite suppresent is very expensive.

The Dr. that I go to in California, not Hollywood or Beverly Hills, charges $10.00 for 1 week and $15.00 for two weeks for the shots and you have the option of getting the coctail, which includes vitamin B-6 and B-12.  Along with (appetite suppresents, fat burners, a carb blocker, water pills, and a B-12 shot starting at $25.00 for the package) with Xenical optional and extra (about $5.00 extra).  You guys have to call around and get some prices before going to one place and paying all that money.
thank u, for the info. I didn't see the number listed, but I will try to find the number in the phonebook. have you been going to him or her long & have you seen results?
The $65.00 covers a three week period.  The number for Dr. Gupta is 301-345-7885.  The shot will last for three weeks and so will the suppressants.  It works really well, so I hope that you will be happy with your results.
Does anyone know of a Dr. in the Georgia area that gives the B12 shots?
Thanks for all the info you provided. If you don't mind could u answer a few questions. How do u feel after? Do the pills make u jumpy or any of those other side-effects? How much have u lost & how long did it take? Is the doctor nice?
Hi! I am sorry to just be getting back to you! I haven't been on the site in a while.  I took the pill for three weeks without any effects and I lost 10 pounds without doing anything! No exercise at all.  When I took them before I exercised and lost more in that amount of time, but I just didn't want to exercise, so I didn't.  I am now on my second three weeks. The first three weeks I was not hungry at all and I had to remind myself to eat. I got lightheaded once and I realized that I hadn't eaten in two days! I ate something and I was fine. This time I am noticing that I have a slight appetite, so I don't go for days without eating! This time around I am starting to feel a bit jumpy.  I don't know if it is because I have been on it for a while and my body has adjusted so the dosage isn't enough or what.  I haven't gained back any of the weight and I have now lost even more, I only weigh when I go to the doctors office so I don't know how much exactly, but I can fit into things that wouldn't even go over my hips four weeks ago.  So, in short, first three weeks no issues except forgetting to eat. Second three weeks, still working, have a slight appetite, but feeling a little jumpy. Not much, but just a nervous kind of feeling. I got into a fight with my boyfriend this passed weekend and we haven't made up, so that may also have something to do with the jitters!  Hope this helps!
Your boyfriend probably is jealous you lost weight and now he don't want anyone looking at you.  So you will be alright.  My mother and I have been considering the B-12 shot and we are very excited.  My mother of course is fly by herself, but we both are blessed with her mother's my grandmother's hips.  So wish us luck.
Wow - this is fascinating to me to hear about B12, diet, and everything else.  I have a B12 deficiency and was diagnosed about 15 years ago.  I get shots every 3 weeks to try and keep my level up.  I am not seeing anywhere in the posts that anyone has been diagnosed with low B12.  It just sort of freaks me out since it sounds like some are giving themselve shots without med. supervision, and not knowing that they have a B12 deficiency. B12 levels need to be monitored.
does anyone know of any doctors who give B12 shots in the Philadelphia, pa or surrounding counties?
Thanks for telling us about Dr Renuka Gupta in Greenbelt, MD.  I am going next thursday.  Can anyone tell me what to expect on my first visit.  How much weight can I lose?  How often do you have to go?  What does the diet program look like can you eat a certain amount of calories.  Please share thanks for your help

I have an appointment with Dr Renuka Gupta on this coming Wed.  I am looking forward to it.  Could someone tell me what goes on in the first visit?  How much weight can I expect to lose on the first time around. I am 5"5 and 175lbs, and I need to lose about 20lbs. I want to be able to fit in a swim suit by the end of the summer, do you think it is possible
For the person going to visit Dr. Gupta.....For your first visit you will get weighed and talk about your weight loss goals.  They will give you a diet to follow.  So far, I've lost about 27lbs., and to be honest I didn't always stick to the diet exactly.  So, if you do I'm sure you'll lose the weight.

Good Luck!!!
I went to the doctor in Greenbelt today.  Got my weight taken
and bp taken and the shot.  I received this diet plan but there
isn't anything I like on it.  Help  What do you eat ?????
Dr. Gupta gives the shot without the medication for 55.50.
does anyone know of a doctor that give the b-12 shot for weight loss with an appetite surpressent, in the new york city area?
In Annandale, Virginia you can see Dr. Hsiao (pronounced Shaw), $65.00.  He is very thorough.  He doesn't give you a diet but give you calorie sheets and tells you how much to work out each day based on your weight.

In Greenbelt, Maryland you can see Dr. Renuka Gupta (but you won't actually see her you'll see her staff).
Well i just went to her last week and got the B-12 shot and the diet pills. It wasn't anything on the list that i would have cared for but thats ok. See we go to her to help us because we cant stop eating the foods we like. I figure if this is going to help me be healthier then why not.
What is the Dr. Hsiao 's full name and did he do the shot too?
can you give me his information.

Thank you

Wendy
I recently relocated to Milwaukee, WI from the Washington, DC area. I was working with Dr. Gupta and getting B-12 shots. Does anyone know of a doctor in the Milwaukee or surrounding area that administers B-12 shots for dietary reasons?
Dr. Gupta has a location in IL
will give you the link...
He is mostly in IL but has some northern IL like Arlington Heights.  Maybe they can refer you to one in WI since we are so close.....
http://www.guptaweightloss.com/index.htm
good luck....
I just relocated to Woodbridge, VA and would like to find a doctor that also gives the B-12 shots with the appetite suppressent.  I used to go to Dr. Gupta and it really does work.  I just don't want to have to drive to Greenbelt, MD if there is someone else locally in VA that can do the same thing hopefully no more than $65.  Does anyone have this information?

Thanks,

Sherrie  
Dr Santayo Lopez does in Woodbridge. He's off Old Bridge Rd. He also does the whole appetite suppressant thing.
does anyone know if the b12 shots can cause hair loss.
I found a medspa in Manassas who also offers the b12 and liptropic shots together, I called and she gave me a ballpark of $125 or 150 the first time which includes I think the shot, and the blood work, exam ect...and I think $50 each time you come in...not sure about that exactly it was a long time ago. Just thought I'd share, I didnt go because I'm still looking around
I have been doing the shot and supplement for over 3 weeks and I've lost 25 pounds.  The guy at my parking garage even told me that I look different today.  Even though I'm not doing it for glamour, it feels great to receive so many compliments.  I am excited and movtivated to now go through my second three week phase on this plan.  It definitely works.
I used to use a weightloss clinic in Baltimore MD, right off of 695 and it is called Stem Ross Weightloss Center, you can also check them out on the internet, they have their own website. Here is the information. I was 150 pounds after I had my Daughter was born and I went down to about 110 in 3 months.
Stem-Ross Weight Loss Center
617-F Stemmers Run Road
Baltimore, MD 21221
(410) 780-3640
This center gives you at your first visit
Instruction booklet
Fat Finder
Review of medical history
Physical examination
Body/Fat analysis
Blood work
Vitamin B12 injection
New patient conference
Basic Medications:
Appetite Suppressant
Chromium                
then at your follow up visits they will give you:
Weight Analysis of body fat and lean composition
Blood pressure
Vitamin B12 injection
Visit with medical personal
Basic medications
It has been some time since I have been there, but the visit and all listed was $40.00 every 2 weeks, but like I said I am sure price has increased. Good Luck!
I am new here but, i know a area near u  that can do the b-12 for 10 dollars. I can give u that info if u want.
Is the area in md??
I want to start on the plan but i'm affraid. First i'm affraid of needles, and I want to know if it can harm me in anyway ? Do the program really work? How soon will you see results if any?

I would like the number to the place who will give the B-12 shot  for $10 in the DC or MD area. Please share!!!!!

I just came back from myweigtdr in rockville, md. does anyone have info about them? They are professional and in a nice office, but they are also very expensive. First visit is $199. Second visit you sign up for a plan which ranges from $149, $239 and $399 a month. You have to give a written 30 day  notice to terminate. They bill in 3 month increments.
I use to go to Dr. Gupta,  but I've moved. I considering myweightdr and doctrim. Any feedback would be helpful.
I started going to Dr. Gupta in May of 2008 up until the end of july i lost 33lbs. The b12 shot works i went for a 36 in pants to a 30 and from a 36 in skirts to a 26 my body is funny that way.  I have not been in a month because my money got funny, but i am making appt. for myself and a good friend of my' s for friday sept.5,08. this time i am gonna stick with it. i think i gained some weigt back but not that much. it works quick exercise speeds it up just a little a day.
There is a women-only gym in Pasadena (south of Baltimore, Anne Arundel co.) called Fitsense, and there is a nurse practitioner there who administers B12 shots for $10.  That's for members or non-members.  I'm not sure about the exact contents of the shot, but if you want appetite suppressants the cost is more.  I don't know the phone # off hand, but I suggest this as a more affordable option if you are interested in the shot.  
The Dr is good. However, the visits ARE pricey! I've gone off and on and you do indeed lose weight and the wait time isn't long. The only thing is once you stop going, its easy to gain your weight back +.
The appetite suppressant is called phentramine (phentermine) (you can purchase it online) or the natural name is Hoodia (that can be purchased online or at a health store).
Does anyone know where these visits are cheaper?

Yvette, Lanham MD
Wow, I just posted on how I was so upset about gaining weight from Zoloft.  I am going to try out the B-12 shots in addition to what I already do (work out 4-6 days/wk and focus on lean proteins, less(complex) carbohydrates, and lots of veggies).

I am going to do some research in the New Jersey area, but does anyone know a place off of the top of their head?
Thanks!
did the pills give you/anyone constipation? they only prescribed me the 15mg, they always tell me that Im not "THAT" overweight.HA what a joke!
How long have you been going to Dr. Gupta?
The B12 shots DEFINITELY works!!!!!!!!  I went to Dr. Gupkta weighing 239 pounds and I loss 59 pounds in 4-5 months.  My goal weight of 180 pounds sure looked GREAT on me!!!  I have to admit; I did monitor my eating habits, detoxed my system and ate lots of fiber (Raisin Bran Cereal) with very little to NO exercise.  IT WORKS but you must be committed and diligent in trying to monitoring your eating habits.  If you're skeptical, don't be you have nothing to loss except weight.  

Oh in addition, I didn't take the appetite suppressants, although they're helpful initially, I didn't want to continue with the pills.
This past Thanksgiving I saw my cousin who was referred to DR. Gupta he lost 65lbs. in 3 months. I wsa absolutely sure he was on something but he gave me the number and so I googled it and this is what I found. He said the visits are $70 and come with the shot and suppresants.

For those who have done this before because he didn't go into detail. What is the initial visit like? Should I talk with my regular physician first? What type of diet are you provided with? If you've ever stopped the shot do you gain the weight back quickly or how do you keep it off? Are you energized? Do you have to schedule a routine for meals, breakfast at 7AM, lunch at 12Noon, Dinner before 7:30PM?

According to my physician, I'm obese beacuse I'm 5'2" weighing 172, I need to weigh 130 at my height, which is my pre-pregnancy weight minus all the fried foods and bad habits. I've tried other diets but they either have you detoxing for longer than a weekend, stomach cramped or angry from hunger.

Well I just found out they have office in Rockville also and I can give the number if you want
I've been going to Dr. Gupta in Greenbelt - Maryland off and on for years. I recently started going back (12/18/2008). I lost 9 pounds in 5 days. She charges $70 dollars per visit (every 3 weeks). When I first started going - all of her patients were required to bring in blood work results from your primary care psychian. I had not been in 2 years and during my visit - the nurse did not ask me for blood work OR take my pressure. I was a little disappointed. Anyhow, the B12 shot does work and the phentermine will suppress your appetite. However, you must learn how to develop good eating habits or the weight will return once you stop the program.
I would like to say from previous experience the B12 shot and the appetite suppressant do work. My only concern about Dr. Guptas office is they do not ask for any ID on your visits and I can't get an answer from anyone in her office on why not.
I took a B12 shot yesterday (01/08/09) and didn't feel any changes.  Today although I do have a lot more energy that normally!!  I work out 3 to 4 times a week!!  I live in the Alexandria, Va area.  I went to a Dr. Recommended by a friend and was skeptical!!  I think I am going to try Dr Gupta, I have had other friends to go to him and lose the weight but they would gain it back and I now know why!!  My problem it getting the weight off; once its off I can keep it off!!  I am 5 '2 181, I am obese!!  Mostley in the stomach and thigh area!! I will be back in a month with any results good or bad.  Daddys
be careful i took the b12 shots with dr beal in dc i lots a lot of weight about 80lbs but became pregant with twins now i am am going to dr gupta in greenbelt i just started it has not been three weeks yet
anyone who do a  weight reduction  program   if you donot maintain the weight it  comes back faster my friend did the lap band she lost but less then a year she started   gain back women fell to realize birth control tubes tied calls weight gain
I begin my initial vist to Dr. Gupta today. My approximate weight is around 205, but I'm 5'7. I would love to get back down to about 170-180. We'll see what happens, and I'll keep you posted!!!!
Ok, i have notice that I have lost some weight...it has been exactly a week!!  I need I bought a  dress back in November that stopped right at my boobs when I tried in on...Last night I tried it on and that sucker fit with some room!  YIPEEE!!!!  I am still hungry.but I am working out and I am watching what I eat. I need something to suppress the appetite, so my second shot will be with Dr Gupta at the end of this month!! I will keep you posted!!  
Hello everyone

I am currently new to this site. I have been reading the stories and comments that you guys have  entered. Well I recently started taking the B-12  & the Lipoden shot. But this is not working for me. Infact instead of me losing I am actually gaining weight. I exercise and I watch everything I eat. This will be my 2nd weeks going to the Doctor. Should any of these shots make you gain weight?
are you doing a calorie count and you canot eat after 6pm too much exercise could be causing muscles that happen me once should try more of walking and riding bike good luck i am going to my second appointment on wed with dr gupta
just a  comment on the id at dr gupta none of the weight doctor offic es ask for id  dr bealle in dc  my weight dr in rockville  but by now my weight doctor may   they change because the price has really went up
To everyone who went to Dr. Gupta: It does work but her office/approach is a little un professional. I started going to this place in Columbia called Allcare of MD http://www.allcareofmd.com/. they do the blood work before you get the shots, andthe Dr. goes over your records.
Also, for those that have been going to Dr. Gupta, is it possible to get a copy of the diet sheet? Thanks!
you would  think that was the purpose of the blood work to done to find out  c what the body is lacking of and to set a diet menu by that  because i know dr beale in dc was  
i know it is 1 0z meat a day 8 oz of skim milk or yogut a day 64 oz of water 10 min walk a day 2 fruits a day  sad  but i suppose to be on the diet  i lose 25lbs so far if i can find the paper i let you know the rest good luck
just remember no sugar no alcoho no soda ext diet no fried foods
looking for one of thes program in los angeles ca can any give me a dr and phone no i need to do something soon
I am in Windsor Mill, MD can someone forward me the contact information? thnak you so much I am trying to go ASAP! lol
Does anyone have a copy of the diet plan sheet that Dr. Gupta provides during visits? As a patient I dont feel like I should have to make the costly visit to her again just because I lost the diet sheet. Is anyone willing to share?
How was your experience at All Care of Md? Did you have to make an appointment? How much did they charge?
I live in Guam, I really want to lose weight. but I don't know who can help me. I exercise and watch what I eat but don't lose any weight. I am always tired. I work 13 hours a day then go home and sleep cause I am tired. I know if I lost weight I would not be so tired. i was over weight before and I took pills from a doctor, I lost 150 lbs in 2 months. but I can't find the pills anymore. I have considered the lap-band, but a little scared. Can anyone help me? My e-mail is ***@****
im interested in the b12 injections is there a practice in the richmond va area?  
Does anyone know if you can take the B12 shots if you have MS?
You guys have sold me on Dr.  Gupta.  I had two girlfriends who went to him and they both started out as size 17/18 and literally in 3 months they were 9/10.  Listening to your input as well has motivated me to take the plunge.  I am moving to a vegetable and fruit rich meatless diet, eliminating sweets (well as much) and exercising regularly.  But a boost would get me over the hump.  I will let you now my progrss and post a picture in a little dress ;-)
LOL
Okay, I was a bit skeptical but I went to Dr. Gupta's office in Greenbelt this morning and their office hours are from 9 to 5 and I got there at 8:50 and was seen by someone (awesome). I was not seen by the doctor, one of her associates took my blood pressure, my weight and was pretty courteous and knowlegeable. I was there for about 15 or 20 minutes. They were professional and courteous to me, I did not encounter any negative vibe as mentioned in earlier posts. My weight is currently 177 and I am 5' 3" so I guess I am overweight for my weight and height. My goal is to lose at least 40 lbs. You are supposed to take the pills in the morning as soon as you get up, any later and you may not be able to sleep. There is a diet plan which is pretty basis if you want to lose the weight and keep it off. There is a basic requirement of at least 10 minutes of exercise per day. I will update you guys on a weekly basis to let you all know how I am progressing.
two friend and i went to get our b-12 shot on Feb 21, 2010.  We range from different ages and differnent weights, the visit was quick no more  than 10min. wait in the waiting room than you go in the room and get your shot no waiting in the room for the doctor, then you come out and pay, then we were giving our pills. More updates on how much we lost when we go back in three weeks (March 15)
I got my 1st B12 shot last Fri at Dr Gupta's office in Greenbelt MD and started the pills Sat morning.  I have lost 4 lbs in 4 days. The pills really do eliminate your appetite.  I haven't felt hungry at all and most of the time don't even want to look at food.  So far I am impressed with the results.  I go back in 2 weeks for shot #2.  
I went to Dr. Gupta as well...doing great, then I lost my pills...so afraid I am going to have gained weight or not lost anything at all when I go back in a week and a half.  Sigh!
HELLO LADIES ...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IF ANY MEN GO TO DR. GUPTA IN GREENBELT ?
I saw a couple of guys at Dr. Gupta's Office when I went yesterday.  I am a newbie and I am excited.

Lets see what happens in 3 weeks.
Hey All,

I went today to get my B12 shot and the pills. This is my second time doing this and it did work before. I am currently 167 and want to lose 50 pounds. This time around to took the lower dose of the phentermine,15 mg instead of 30mg, because the 30 made me too jittery.
I hope by July to be at my goal. Starting the food plan tomorrow and some light exercise.The posts on here inspire me! I will keep you all updated!
i went to go get my second shot on March 16, 2010,
The biggest 1 of us lost 8 lbs, other friend lost 3lbs and i lost 3 lbs... and i did alot of exercising and eating right... now i did lose 8lbs in the first 2 weeks, but some how i gained 5lbs back... well we all gained 5 lbs back somehow...so if i don't at lease loose 6-8lbs this time around i probly won't get no more shots
I am seriously thinking about jumping on the band wagon....Thank you for all the posts they really helped me to make a somewhat informed decision. Has anyone heard of Dr. Izzi, 7575 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie MD 21061 who also practices Wt Loss? How is his program??
Good Morning:

I have been a fan of Dr. Gupta's since 2005.  I have been there on and off.  Lost the weight, stopped going and kept returning.  I made my appointment earlier this week to return again next week.  The only drawback that I have ever found is that the pills do make you constipated.  The eating plan is pretty easy.  It has remained the same.  If I follow the plan I lose the weight.  If I go off the plan, I don't lose as much.  The best part of this is, from the shot, I have so much energy that I can exercise the entire 3 weeks (twice a day).  I intend to continue with my journey this time.  I would get mostly thru the program and then quit.  I really plan to stick with it this time.
I am going to Dr. G today.  I am not worried about being able to loose but I am wondering about what kind of medicinte they will give me.  I have high blood pressure and would like to come off the medicine and i was told by my primary care doctor if i lost 50 lbs it would do it.  My concern is if i loose 50 I WILL LOOK HUNGRY.   Has anyone had high blood pressure that have gone there and it worked out.?  Thanks
I will be going to Dr Gupta on 6/4

Start weight 175lbs

Will keep you posted

Thanks for all the information on here

Please keep everyone posted on your weight journey

I sure will
I've been going to Renuka Gupta in Greenbelt Maryland and it's to far for me.  I live out in the Gainesville, VA area and can't keep going all the way to Greenbelt.  Does anyone know of a doctor that does the same weight loss plan but in Northern Virginia?  

Dr. Gupta's plan has worked very well for me and need to continue but can't do the drive.  Help!  Thanks.
I've been going to Dr. Gupta since Feb 2010.  I've been on and off (that is haven't gone since April) but it works.  I did exercise while on the program and continue to exercise but the Phentermine really helps me.  I lost about 10lbs in 2 months.  I did take breaks off of the Phentermine becaue I didn't want my body to get used to it and I wasn't sleeping as much.  I'm going to go back at the end of the month.  I'd love to lose another 15lbs but I'd be happy with another 10lbs.  It is a busy practice, try to schedule first thing in the morning and arrive EARLY!
Be careful when taking B12 shots. I received them for about 2-3 months and did lose some weight, however, that caused be to develop gall stones and ultimately I had to have my gall bladder removed.
I made my appointment with Dr. Gupta for tomorrrow. I am really really exicited and scared at the same time. I've taken diet pills for energy here and there from friends, and sometimes they made me jittery and irritable. I m praying it doesn't happen, because I really need to drop some weight. I ve been training for the Avon Walk in October walking 3-5 miles a day and no weight loss. So wish me luck.. I m starting at 193. I will keep you guys posted. THANKS to everyone that posted comments to make this journey easier. :)
Hi everyone..I have really been excited about all of your posts...I live in Baltimore, MD and I go to Dr. Oscar Mendez in Catonsville...right off of 695...He is wonderful...I got my shot on Monday (7-19-10) and I'm taking the phentermine pills (15mg)...It really does work..I did it 3 years ago when I got married and I lost 35 lbs in 2 months...If your doing it, please stick to it because it really helps...I'll keep you guys posted after my 2 weeks is up...So far, I feel great
Update!!!!

Today is 07/28/2010 and I have lost 8 lbs since 07/19/2010

AND I FEEL GREAT!!!!
Good Day All,

I am thinking about going to Dr G but am a little nervous.  I need to lose some weight, I would like to lose about 10 - 20 lbs but dont want to look hungry.  Im concerned about the Phertenmine pills... are they safe?  have you hears anything bad about them?  Im not a big fan of medicines.. Please advise
I"m new to thr forum and I had my first shot yesterday ( starting weight 212)My goal is to lose 65lbs in one year. Her office staff was great, the receptionist was a little dry but other than that I feelgreat
What is dr. oscars number
Okay, initial consult Nov 1 =212 lbs
3 week weigh in Nov 22= 202 lbs
6 week weigh in Dec 11= *crossing fingers* 193 lbs
Ive been going for 2 months I was 336lbs I now weight 298lbs and i haven't started exercising yet. i think it works well.
Good Day,
  Does anyone know if Dr. Gupta's  wieght lost consist of phentermine. I am looking for a doctor that does.
I just made an appointment to go see Dr. Gupta on Thursday morning. I have tried every weight loss diet in the book. I did lose 40 lbs. on my own but still want to lose another 40 and I am at a road block with the weight loss. Is it really true you can lose like 7 lbs or more in a week? What is the supplement she provides you?
Thanks looking for any feedback before Thursday!!!
I have been going to DR Gupta for years since 2004 off and on. I recently had a baby almost 2 years ago and of course put on baby weight. I did the shot in Dec by March I lost 4)lbs total but I did excercise 3-4 days for the max results and lost the most LBS at my first visit. I havent been in a year and so far I only gained 10lbs. I will be going back this week to start all over agin. The pills have caffeine in them so thats why u get jitters. I suggest you take them as early as 600 630 am so U can sleep at night. The B12 gives u energy so u will notice waking up early and just moving around alot. Also if u drink coffee dont drink too much of it while ur on the b12 and pills u will be too jumpy... So i'm ready to visit Gupta so I can take off these 10-12lbs. 2 visits will do the trick. if u excercise u will get better results as well.
I'm 26 years old, mother of 2 gorgeous little boys, a 5 year old and a 1 year old. All my life I've had problems with my weight but now more than ever. I'm around 5'7 or 5'8 and i weight around 275 pounds. I've heard and read a lot about Dr. Gupta the office at Rockville Md and Greenbelt Md so I called today 4/25/11 the Rockville office and I have an appointment with Dr. Gupta tomorrow at 12pm 4/26/11 to see what happens with them B vitamins shots and all. I hope this really really works. Ill keep you updated.
I started taking the shots and the pills about six weeks ago.  I lost about 8 pounds after the first shot.  Around the second shot I started to have anxiety and blurred visions which I attributed to the pills.  I have since stopped taking the pills and see a major difference.  I will take the shots but the pills I don't plan to take anymore.  I had to reschedule my 3rd appointment and will take the next shot next Saturday 6/4.  Anyone else experienced blurred visiion?
hey just started the b12 and b6 shots and phentermine yesterday....my started weight is 188 and i am 5,6....aiming to get down to around 145 to 150.....my doctors said at the end of the 9 wk program i should be down to my goal weight....so lets keep our fingers crossed and lets see wat happens....i will definitely keep everyone posted....wish me luck
I'm on Guam! Hafa Adai! I couldn't help but to jump into the conversation and ask...DOES ANYONE know of a clinic here onGuam that deals with the B-12 & Phen? ANYONE???? Thank you ;)

D
folks there is this fantastic weight loss office in takoma park ,Maryland run by board certified doctors.They give B6/B12 shots,lipo shots,apetite suppressants,diet plans , chromium tablets and carb blockers.They are amazing helped me lose 40Ibs.They are just starting the HCG diet and injections.WOW! their phone number is 3014340075.I have refered tons of people to them and they work with you with the price.No gimmicks.
You had Pernicious Anemia and Gallstones

With B-12 deficiency, not enough red blood cells are made in your bone marrow or the ones that are made are too large and immature to function properly. These large deformed red blood cells can clog the spleen and gallbladder. According to "Biochemical, Physiological and Molecular Aspects of Human Nutrition," anemia caused by lack of B-12 increases the risk factor for the formation of gallstones. As such, B-12 deficiency is directly linked to gallstone-related diseases and the subsequent painful symptoms.