Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Shot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 801-951 comments:
I'm getting my shots from MyDietSolutions, isn't that where you get yours?  I think I wrote it down right. In Georgia, right?  Anywayz what multi do you take with your shot?  And is the potasium where I can get it in a health store or do I need a paper from my doc?
Sorry so many ?'s but I am wanting to get all my stuff this week since it's our pay day.
gracias!
Yes!  How cool!  I find every day that the world is actually a SMALL place LOL!
If you want to, feel free to message me privately about MyDietSolutions and we can compare notes!  How cool!

As for a multi, I get one from a local healthfood store by the company "Bluebonnet", but not sure it's available in other states besides Texas.  The Potassium is a prescription called K-Dur and helps with my level while I'm losing weight.  I'm not sure if they have anything as potent over-the-counter.

No problem about the questions, eltigre... that's what forums are for!
Blessings!
Well, I'm having my Armour Thyroid increased to 60mg per day now.  So far I actually feel awesome compared to how I used to feel!  I'm still taking the B6/B12/Lipotropics injection twice a week, so I'm doing pretty good on not being hungry.

It's amazing what good health can feel like!  This is great!
Hi I am 16 and overweight. I have heard about the b-12 shots and heard that they have worked. I was wondering if you have to be a specific age to take these shots?
I'm a 25 year old worm in great health and shape but hear B12 shots help with energy levels. I get very tired late in the day. Just wondering where are the shots administered and do they hurt?
LOL!  I can relate to the "worm" issue LOL!!  Actually I felt like a snail I guess LOL!
The B12 have worked awesomely for both me and my hubby (a basketball referee).  I have a crashed-out Thyroid and the B12 is wonderful.  Hubby swears by it.  We order ours online now.  Used to get them locally until we got to figuring numbers and found out we could save a bunch by ordering elsewhere.  We researched a doctor in Savannah, GA and found out he had 5 clinics plus the online order site, and was an actual person which was a biggie for us.  I had years of pharmacy experience, so I was very picky as to who we chose.  You can google mydietsolutions or b12 with lipotropics and probably come across his website fairly easy.  I think they also have a banner on here as well... something like "bottled energy" I think.
Best Wishes!
I have been doing the B-12 shos and 30mg of Phentermene for 3 weeks now. The first 2 weeks I lost 10lbs. This week I have not lost an ounce. I have been doing cardio excercises everyday. Any suggestions?
You should probably watch your salt intake... Some of the weight you lost in the first couple of weeks may have been water weight....
If you're doing cardio everyday, you're probably just building muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat...
I have heard about the B12 shot that it really works. But I need to know where in Atlanta Georgia I can get it at and also in the county of Clayton.  

ThankYou.
                                                            PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!
I wanted to know if the B12 shot helps with weight loss. let me know ASAP PLEASE THANKS
You can get the B12 shot in Atlanta, GA at Dr Fields Weight Loss Center. The number is 404-731-5871.
Is the B-12 shot a one-time thing? If not, how often is it necessary to get? Is it expensive? I'm working towards losing weight, but am often too tired to do anything. Looking for something to help.
Hi, this is my first time here.  I will be going to a doctor to begin my B12 shots tomorrow.  I just finished getting my physical and blood tests today.  I am a little nervous, yet very excited.  I am posting my progress as well as the journey hoping it will help someone, because the previous folks who lost really helped and motivated me.

Age 23 Height 5'5"
Starting weight 176 - 7/23/08
Hey, I'm just starting out with this and no, most people get it weekly, but it depends on your need as well as your finances : ) . The price will depend on where you go.  I live go to a doctor in D.C and he is kind of expensive but I believe it is well worth it.  The B12 shot will probably be good for you because it gives you energy and doesn't require a lot of strenuous excercise to lose weight.  To find a doctor who offers the shot, you may just need to google someone in your area.  Good Luck!
Would taking a B12 supplement be as effective as an injection? I figure that would be a little less expensive, and more available. Anyone know if it's close to the same??
I've used the sublingual B12 drops before and have done the B12 injection from mydietsolutions and I honestly feel more with the injection.  My husband referees heavily during basketball season and he absolutely swears by their shots.  His on-court recovery is really, really good and I've watched him while taking both the drops and the injection and I also see how much better he does with the injections.  The MDS shots are really rich and deep in color just like what I used to take in college.  I'm very pleased with them.

As for price, I've found it's about $2 a week including shipping (he does a shot a week since they're 1,000mcg/ml... that's a full-strength dose) so that's a good deal.
HTH!
Thank you so much for this great information.  Do you know if this is safe for insulin diabetic?  I am getting ready for my 40th class reunion and need to lose 30 lbs.  Thanks for your help.
hi to all, i started taking b-12 shots,phen.. and fluid pills through southhampton diet center on june 28,08. my first weigh in week 1 i lost 5 pds, second wk, 5pds, thrd week, 3 pds and fourth weigh in 1 pound. I excercise 5 days a week. i jog 2 miles a day, tricep curls to help burn fat from my granny arms, i do 60 leg curls{weighted} and sit ups with weights 60 each. I then end my workout with the stationary bike, i do 3 to 5 miles a day. Im losing inches legs are gettin muscular, stomach is gettin smaller im eating healthy 3 meals a day fruit, meat and veg.... why is it so hard to lose! I do very good doing the week eating and excercising but when i weigh in im kinda disapointed with the little weight loss! What am i doing wrong? i started at 218 pds and now weight 203pds. am i on the right track or should i change something up! please enlighten me so i can keep the will power to continue on!! Ladiere
Hey,

They say that on this type of diet, you should do very little weight lifting because you will gain muscle very easy which equals extra weight.  As we all know muscle weighs more than fat.  Try lighter weights or push ups for arms and squats for your legs.  Good Luck : )
thanks for the info....i am so pissed off at myself! i went to the gym today and weighed myself, i gained 1 pound. I eat soooo healthy and workout 5 to 6 days a week{ yes i was still using the 50 and 60 pd weights} i know it is muscle im gaining and i have to weigh in thursday the 31st. Now what? Im faithful to my diet and excercise! how do i explain this to the nurse at weigh in ? If i stop using weights now how soon will i start seeing my weight loss again? Is this muscle weight good or bad? I have lost 2 dress sizes ! Man, One pound of weight gain, i could of had me a juicy burger !!!!!!! LoL. Im hurting....Prolonging my weight loss goal ***** !!!!!!  Someone please tell me something to help me!!!!!
LOL...you're welcome.  I think we as women spend so much time worrying about the numbers on the scale, we tend to forget how important it is to pay attention to how we feel and look in our clothes.  Muscle isn't bad at all, unfortunately for us it just weighs more than fat.  The good thing about it is that muscle burns fat, so at the end it will all balance out, but while building more muscle at the same time as your weight loss it will feel like you're losing when you're not!  That's why a lot of doctors recommend that we lose the weight first and then tone it.  You are fine! Well at least I think so : ) Do not be discouraged, keep it up and remember that this darn weight loss thing is a journey!
I recently started with B12 shots due to an extremely low level--I have a history of depression and dizzy spells and wonder how long it takes to feel a difference??

Thanks to you all for your expertise in this matter!
Good Morning,

Okay today was my second visit to the Dr., I feel good.  I've stayed on my diet really good and i've been serious about it.  I do need to up my workouts though.  Not much to say but I just wanted to give you my results and a tip: It is a bad idea to eat chinese food on your diet!  I had some chicken and broccoli and it was so oily and gross! I had no idea.  So anyway here is my loss: Yay!!!!

Starting weight 176 - 7/23/08
        Week 1 - 166 - 7/31/08
Wow u lost 10lbs in a week? That is awesome!  I'm on the 2 day diet Japan Lingzhi Slimming  Capsules. I just started on Sunday, it does suppress your appetite and give you boost of energy. I haven't been feeling jittery or getting chest pains. just felt like a slight headache the first 2 days after I tried them.  I've been working out too. OH and u said don't eat chinese food. I had teriyaki chicken Tuesday.. yep Oily and gross just like u described.  I've been doing cardio and walking 30-60 mins 2 xs a week.
Well I can't wait to post my 10lbs for everyone to see. Keep up the good work and weight loss!
Starting weight 160- 7/27/08
Current weight  158  7/31/08
So i live in california and i had a baby 15 months ago and i am having alot of trouble losing weight. I have seriously tried everything! I heard from a co worker, that was in the same position as me, that the b-12 shot helped her lose all her weight with not that much exersise. I was just wondering how it works and if is woth the money?
Wow I haven't been here in such a long time!! But I'm still getting the b12 shots & taking phentermine. So far I've lost almost 46 lbs since February & now weigh 194 :)
Hello. I started seeing Dr. Title in NYC on Monday. Today was my first b-12 shot. I am actually taking them 6 days/week at home. He showed me how to do it today.  I also take 4 pills a day, but not sure what they are exactly.  One is an appetite suppressant.

It's so motivating to read all your posts!

Starting weight: 162.6.  

Goal: 130.
Wow, what a great group of people on here. I'm 30 yrs. old and I'm in the Army. I had a back injury last year and I put on 15 pounds, which in my career, is not ok. I started the B-12 shot and phentermine yesterday. I'm definetly not a morning person, it usually takes me an hour or 2 to feel awake. When I woke up this morning, I felt 18 again, and ready to go. I ran 4 miles and at the end, I wanted to go further. Even if I don't lose the weight quickly, atleast I feel great, and that is worth a million dollars to me. I paid $15 for the shot, does that sound about right to everyone else who's on it? For those that are discouraged about only losing 10-15 pounds in a month, the average person doesn't even lose half of that when using diet and exercise alone, so you are doing great!!! Good luck to everybody, no matter what your goals are!!!

Starting Weught: 154
Goal Weight: 135
Can anyone tell me if there is any side effects from taking the B12 shot or the phentermine? I have a few friends that have been taking phentermine only and they are getting amazing results. I have put on 46lbs in the past 4yrs and would love to know more about this. I lost 75lbs in the past and kept it off for almost 9yrs but it is starting to creep back on. I took diet fuel with ephedra in 1999 to help lose that 75lbs and it motivated me to stick with it. I have been losing some and gaining more. I will be 35 my birthday and I would like to lose 50-60lbs. I want to have energy and feel like myself again. I am hoping that when I go to the doctor next month I will start getting the phentermine and B12 shots. I hope this motivates me and helps me get a jump start on my weight loss. I just need a little help to get going.  Does anyone think this will help???  
I think $12/shot is about right,maybe even cheaper than most places (unless you bought it online). Good luck to you!

I started on Wed 8/6:  162.6
Today 8/8: 158.0  (4.6 pounds in 2 days)

I can't wait to see what I weigh when the week is over.

oops, i meant $15/shot
My doctor has just put me on vitamins B1,B6 and B12 injections twice a week. I just turned 21, i have no idea what it is and what it does, do you think it is a wise move to keep taking it, ever since the first shot i feel so alive and hyper i can't stop mooving around.
Update

Wed 8/6:  162.6  (First day)
Sat  8/9: 156.5  (6.1 pounds in 3 days)

I have been working out (cardio) every day for 45 mins and on a high protein diet prescribed by the dr.
I would like to start taking the B-12 injections w/ fatburners.
Where on line can I order this.
Update

Wed 8/6:  162.6  (First day)
Mon 8/11: 155.0  (7.6 pounds in 5 days)

Feel sorta the way user "LoSingWeightin08" feels LOL!  Seems like it's been a bit since I've posted!  The reason is because my Thyroid has pretty much given up the ghost, so we're trying to balance the Thyroid meds... which means battling the weight gain tendency that Hashimoto's Disease tends to throw in there (sigh). But, the awesome news is it's finally in a downhill trend again thanks to the B12 + Lipotropics.  I called Karen at mydietsolutions and cried on her shoulder (sad, I know).  But she talked to Doc and they both agreed I needed to just hang in there and really pay attention to the water intake (if you're dehydrated you'll hold on to water) and exercise at least 30 minutes each day not matter if I want to or not.  And It Works!!  Imagine that?!  LOL
So I'm continuing my shots, drinking water, walking or cycling 30 minutes a day, and sticking to 1200 calories.  I am bound and determined that I will overcome this and be victorious in this battle.  Everyone has health issues or habits that need to be taken under control, and so if anyone else is out there with the Hashimoto's or other diseases that are making it more difficult to lose weight.... DON'T GIVE UP!  You can do it!  And best thing is, we're all in this together!!!
Blessings to all!
R.
I just started the B12 shots, how many CC's should I be taking 1x week? and where do I get phentermine?
On my B12 I take 1cc per week.  Now it's 1,000mcg/ml so it's a full strength solution.  As for the phentermine, I know he dispenses it if you visit their clinics in person, but not over the internet site. I would google mydietsolutions and scale solutions in the Savannah, Georgia area and maybe you can find out more.  I've always ordered from the net, so I'm not much help on the other.
Hey everyone, I am still here. Thought I would drop in and say that I am now almost 4 months without the B12 shot or the Phentermine and I am holding my own at 140.0 lbs even. I am not mad at the 4.5lbs gained because for one you can't tell, my clothes fit the same and it's probably water weight. I am loving life right now. I just closed on my 5 bedroom home in Gainesville, VA and me and my baby made it official and went and got married after almost 4 years together. Everything in my life seems to be going wonderful including my career. I hope everyone on here keeps it up and never quits. You cannot reach your goal if you quit and taking 1-2 weeks off isn't going to help, you have to stick with it!!! Talk to you all soon.

OMgosh!!  You have done great!  Way to go, girlfriend!
I had hit a plateau and went up a few pounds when we tried to level out my Armour Thyroid meds.  I called the office at mydietsolutions, and  jumped back on the B6, B12 with Lipotropics shots and started watching my food intake more closely and since Saturday I've lost 2 pounds!!  That's a huge blessing since lately it's been stagnant.  Seems like that B12 and the Lipotropics just seems to get things moving.
I've never needed the Phentermine or anything like that (thank goodness since us Thyroid Peeps tend to be very sensitive to most meds).
Great news on your house... and your marriage!  Way to go!
Just an update on how I've been doing. I take phentermine and I had a B-12 shot 3 weeks ago and still have lots of energy.

Starting Weight: 8/7/08   154
Current Weight: 8/29/08  141

Goal Weight: 130 (It was 135 but I'm doing so well, I figured I could drop it 5 lbs. and it would still be achievable.
I was complaining to a friend that I am overworked and am just feeling kinda fatigued so I mentioned that I am hoping to find extra energy with metabolife (I need to lose 25 pounds). He recommended  Bedoyecta injections every other day and the Bedoyecta pill every other day in between.  So I bought it and I took my first shot yesterday and my first pill today.  I dont feel any major difference I am hoping I am not just taking a placebo :( .
If anybody has any experience or advice please let me know
hi, my name is sun and over the passed year i gained 45lbs. i just moved to triangle, va and indeed looking for a b12 shot clinic near by. i asked many people in the area but no luck.

to rachierachie, ? did you research this product b4 taking it or did u just take it bcause someone referred it 2 u. pls b carefull when injecting solution n2 ur body. pls talk 2 ur doc about this energizer boost. it might not b right 4 u
I'm so excited y'all!!!!
I wasn't posting much the past month because, frankly, nothing was worth posting LOL.  To refresh everyone's memory, they diagnosed me with Hashimoto's Disease in August of last year.  I found Dr. Gates after searching for a more cost-efficient way of getting the shots that I was getting locally.  Well, I ended up losing 30 pounds while taking the B6, B12 with Lipotropics this past year... remember?  

Well, the Hashi's went totally out of control a few months ago (those who have the disease KNOW what a nightmare it can be).  My Endo then slaps me on Synthroid which totally made problems worse and worse until I finally said "enough" and found a new doctor who would put me on Armour.  I knew in my heart that since Armour was all-natural, that I'd do better.  Finally, the levels stabilized on my Thyroid... but the weight from the nasty Synthroid was on there and wasn't going to budge.  I kept my calories back, but it wouldn't move.  It was like right before I found the shots in August last year.  Sigh............

Well, I called Karen at MyDietSolutions... and told her I needed help again LOL!!  So I got the B6, B12 with Lipotropics injections again and started them last Saturday (8/23) and I weighed in today and in 1 Week have LOST 3.6 POUNDS!!!  This is how it started when I first used the shots... so I am STOKED!!!!  I'm so happy that I already knew they would work and didn't have to wonder and worry about it being legit LOL.  So I'll be posting my results here in the next weigh-ins... I'm so excited!!
Hey, glad to see that this is working for you again, that is great!  I have been on Synthriod for about 8 years now since having my first son.  I guess my thyroid quit while I was pg, and didn't feel like working again after I delivered.  I have been on the same dose ever since, and I have my blood work done every 4 months, and my levels have stayed in the "normal" range.  Now I just started the B12/Lipo shots and Phentermine last Monday, and so far have only lost 1.5lbs.  People seem to loose much quicker on this in the first week then I have, and I am starting to wonder if it has something to do with my thyroid issues.  I have about 15-20lbs that I want to loose now, I had already lost 15lbs on my own with excercise and watching calories, but then I stopped loosing about 2 months ago, and couldn't seem to get anymore weight off.  I guess I really need to get more educated on my thyroid issues, my levels, and see if it might be what is preventing my weight lose.  Any input you might have would be greatly appreciated.  TIA.
I have been taking the B12 plus Lipoplex, and when I tell you this is the best thing since sliced cheese!!  Anyone who grew up having to manually shred cheese can now buy the pre-shredded cheese, and this shot has that same wonderful feeling!  I have lost about 30 lbs, and went from going every week to once a month to my doctor in Maryland (and not Greenbelt to the free clinic look alike).  If you are in doubt, try it, I promise you will not be disappointed.  And don't tell ALL your friends, don't you want to be envied for just a minute?  What a great way to lose weight, and if you work out and eat healthy, it drops even quicker.  I have not had any side effects in the 4 months that I have been taking it, with the pills or the Phentrinine (sp?).
Oh, I forgot to add, that I do not order the shots on-line even though its cheaper.  I like to go into the Dr. and get my temperature, blood pressure, and pulse checked, all for $30.  Thats for 2 cc's of the B12 and Lipo.  For $56 you can get the pills, a 56 day supply.  It feels more official and a doctor is keeping track, noting any issues.  My doctor allows you to come in twice a week if you are obese, but I find that going sparsely yields greater results.  I will admit that I have become overcompulsive with the scale, but as a motivator.  I weigh at night, and in the morning.  If I weigh less, it helps me not eat "bad" and the same if I gained a few lbs, it makes me think twice about that late night snack.  I also notice more weight loss the more water I drink.  Do not take the pill after 2 p.m., you will not sleep!  Trust me, I learned the hard way.  I do not work out consistently, but the lbs. are shedding like dog hair.  I am so pleased, and the compliments just haven't stopped.  People ask what about when you get off, and gain the weight back?  My thing is, well you will notice when you are gaining more, so then just go back to it, its side effects are minimal, so just go back!
Oh, dear.. yes, the Thyroid can really put up its stupid roadblocks as far as weightloss.  Honestly, on Synthroid I was fighting a losing battle (without the actual losing of weight LOL).  
* Before I went on it and was just fighting the Thyroid on my own and then doing the B12 Lipotropics, I did fabulously.  
* Went on the Synthroid and it made the weight go up so I stopped the shots to save money.. I mean the Synthroid was a monster to deal with.  
* Changed to Armour and at least the weight stalled and didn't go up.  
* Started on the B12 Lipotropics again and whoosh!  It's starting to move again!  I'm excited!
I can see how you can feel better by going in for everything.  I'm telling you.. if I hadn't talked to Dr. Gates' office as long as I had (and continue to do), really went over his bio and talked to others that actually go to his walk-in clinics, as well as felt that peace deep inside me... I'd be looking locally as well.  I actually USED to go to one locally.
Dr. Gates now has video blogs on his website and they are so cool!  I can put an actual face and body and voice with a person that has changed my life for the better.  It feels like an office visit without the fee LOL!!!  
Best wishes on your weightloss goals!!!  Sounds like you're doing awesome!
Where in MD do you go to get the Lipo pills?  I just had my first B-12 shot today (I have approx. 20 lbs to lose) and would like something else to suppres my appetite. I am willing to pay for the pills because I get my shots free of charge.
Well, I decided to go simply with the plain B12 for the extra energy for a while and omgosh!  I talked to Karen at Dr. Gates' office and told her that I couldn't believe how well they worked on me.  I know a lot of you know how bad I got months back with the Thyroid crash, and those of you that are in that boat know how we covet extra energy since it's in very scarce supply LOL!  But the B12 that I got is 1,000mcg/ml and it's really working well!  I have a LOT more energy.
I'm thinking of maybe doing the LipoBC pills in between just to get some of the Lipotropics in there... we'll see how I do.  I was using the B6, B12 Lipo up until a week or so ago and then decided to use the B12 that I had here and actually get more pain relief from the plain B12!!  The Thyroid disease has a lot of the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue along with it, so the B12 is really kicking bootie on that as well!!  Yippee!!  And with more energy, I can burn more calories.  Double yippee!
I was reading info posted here.  I'm not a regular, but wanted to offer some info that has helped me tremendously over the past 15 months.  It is a thyroid protocol called "Wilsons Temperature Syndrome".  I had been on synthroid for 15 years and had gained a lot of weight.  I went to a Naturopathic Dr who suggested that I try and do Wilsons protocol.  I have lost 60 lbs easily, as if it were melting off.  Without doing major exercise.  I had never heard of it before.  You can find the info on the web by searching on above title.  Read through Drs manual which is online and you will see that people who do this protocol are also relieved from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
Thank you.  I went to the net and am in the process of looking over the manual.  I'm on Armour Thyroid now which is a T3.  When I split my dose up over the day, I do fabulous.  If I simply take it in the morning, I find I drag in the afternoon.
On the site "Stop the Thyroid Madness" they also have great information on this as well.  I LOVE my Armour and never want to be without it.  The B12 seems to help with the fatigue and fibro as well, so I'm doing pretty good now.
60 pounds weight loss is awesome!  I know when we get our Thyroid levels in check, things really start moving... isn't it wonderful?!
Blessings!
Hi!

I'm in southern california and am looking to get B-12 shots. Does anyone give me a name and number to a place.  Thanks
Don't know if you're interested about doing them yourself, or having someone do them for you but if you google mydietsolutions that might help you in your decision.  I've ordered mine online for over a year now and no problems whatsoever.  Good quality pharmacy-grade serums.  I used to work in a pharmacy so I'm very, very picky about doctors' track records, the pharmacy being a US inspected one, and the products being full-strength.  They definitely passed my personal standards LOL.
Best Wishes!
Incredible news!
I just got my lab work back from the doctor and my numbers are incredible!

My Cholesterol went from a horrible 389 to a wonderfully healthy 160!
My Thyroid TSH is now actually a smidge on the high side compared to a bottomed out version a year before.
My Liver functions are perfect as are my Kidney functions.

I will be turning a deaf ear to anyone that tells me that the B12 with Lipotropics and Armour Thyroid are not worth messing with and don't work LOL!!  Because I have written proof to prove otherwise.  I now have my life back and am doing fabulous.
Well, I'm DOWN 1.4 pounds this week... the good news has only gotten better!  I emailed Karen at the mydietsolutions office about my cholesterol levels being lower and told her I didn't think this week could get any better... but it has!  Will have to let her know THIS good news as well!
I switched from the shot forumulation to the tablet form simply because I was bruising so much (another lovely effect of Hashimoto's disease, thin skin).  So it must be going to work just as well for me... yay!!!!!
Hey I've been reading the forums and been seriously considering getting these B12 shots. But I wanted to know the difference between B12, B12 with Lipotropic shots, and Injectable Lipoden? And how often do you take these shots?

I have been taking B12 pill everyday.It is a time release that is 1000 mg. I feel great with lots of engry.  But will this help me with weight as well.  I was thinking about the shoot but can i get the same results from a pill?
Is anyone giving the B12 injection on their own???
I've ordered the 1000 m B12 online but of course it didn't come with syringes!!  LOL The only thing I can think of is to use insulin syringes, so I have some that are 31 guage.  Does anyone have better suggestions for the kind of syringe to use & where to get it?  I thought this would work out, but just not sure how to measure the dosage of  B12 using the insulin syringe?  I feel certain this can work, just trying to get the logistics down - lol!   Thanks
Ive just started going to a place in Kings Mountain that gives hcg and b12 shots. The b12 really helps but based on what i read online the only way to actually get it the way I need it is with an injection. Vitamins apparently dont do the job the right way besides I always thought the the color it makes my urine and funny smell humerus which they said me was because it goes thru and your body doesnt use it.
The place is Erwin (or Ervin) clinic in NC and they were nice.
I live in Bowie, MD and have recently started B-12 shots every 2 weeks (I have had shots).  Can someone tell me where in MD can I get the Lipo pills and if this is a good combination with the B-12 shots. I am looking for an appetite suppressant.
I am having a hella time trying to find a Dr in New Jersey (New York would have been perfect but Im moving on the 9th to Freehold for a job).

Can someone help me with a location??  Please please!!!!
Hi Marylander,

I'm down the road a bit from you in Cheltenham, MD and I would like to know where are you going for your shots? I have Dr. Gutpa's information (Greenbelt, MD)  but I would like to find something on our side of the town?

Even better if I can find a Dr. in Arlington, VA where I work.

Hi there!
The B12 by itself is more for energy, but it also nourishes the nervous system.
B12 with Lipotropics is the addition of 3 amino acids that help break down the fat and support the liver while moving the fat out of the body.  There's one that adds B6 as well, which sustains the energy level.
LipoDen is the B12, Lipotropics plus Adenosine, which is known to boost the metabolism, thus burning more calories!

I personally LOVE the B6, B12 with Lipotropics for weightloss.  I currently am taking the LipoBC tablets which are the oral form of the B12 with Lipotropics and really am doing well with them!
The ones I order from mydietsolutions come with the syringes.  Now you CAN request that they send the smaller gauge needles instead of the 23g they can send the 25g but they'll still be 1 inch long.  Some people get the insulin needles from their pharmacy and switch out the needles on the syringe.  Insulin syringes only hold about 3/10cc I believe, so that would be 3 shots plus a 4th shot of 1/10cc...... PLUS you'd have to use a new syringe AND needle for each shot.  You never want to re-inject with the same needle.  Plus, when you pull back to check for blood you contaminate the syringe immediately so you NEVER want to re-use it, either.
Like I said, Dr. Gates sends syringes with all of the prescription B12, and the other injections he prescribes (which is why I ordered from him when I started over a year ago).

Best Wishes!
OK... too COOL!!!!
I'm DOWN 2.2 POUNDS this week!!!  That's another loss again this week.... I'm so excited!!!
I'm only 7 pounds away from my goal weight!!!!!
What other pill can I take with the B 12 to make it work better. I have a lot of energy and  seem a little less hungry.  Should I also take B 6? Does this help. I cant find a doctor in the 95624 zip that offeres the b 12 shot.  Any ideals for me? I want to get ride of this fat on me... thanks....
I AM WANTING TO START GETING THE SHOT HERE IN TOWN AT THE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT CLINIC, BUTS ITS KINDA EXPENSIVE. ITS $135.00 A MONTH, GOING ONCE A WEEK TO GET SHOT AND DIET PILLS...... CAN I GET IT CHEAPER ANYWHERES ELSE??
just started shots monday the 6th of october and i am nervous and excited does anyone know if there is a difference if you get the shot everyday or three times a day. i dont pay by the shot i payed for three months so..... well thanks
my starting weight 316
my goal weight is 190
The LipoBC tablets that mydietsolutions has are actually the oral form of B12 with Lipotropics.  I was taking my injections every 3 days and the tablets on the non-shot days and seeing huge progress (especially for me since my Thyroid totally shut down).  My primary and endocrine docs were amazed at my results, and still are.  It's like night and day now.  My Cholesterol was a dangerous 289 for a very long time (total was way over 300's) and now my LDL is 160!  Big, big difference!

Through Dr. Gates' site you can get the plain B12 injections, or the B12 with Lipotropics, plus they have the one I loved called B6, B12 with Lipotropics.  Right now I'm on the tablets only since I'm so very close to my goal.
HTH!
i am a 22 yr old male and have also been getting the b-12  shots and taking phentermine.(37.5mg). I lost 23 pounds the first month and i honestly didnt do anything different then just changing my eating habits. I started focusing on the dietary label and it seems to be working. Altough i will soon  be working out alot more to increase my weight lose, sometimes it is the simplest thing to do or not do that makes a difference. Like drinking less soft drinks and more water. It seems soft drinks is more addicting to me than cigerettes. Try changing up somethings like work out times, breakfast and  whatever else.  You might already now all of this but just try different things. Dont get down if you dont lose anything, try to weigh yourself maybe once every 2 weeks. I know the doctor weighs you every visit for the shot, but maybe ask him/her to not tell you and just check back the next time you get the shot. Good Luck and i wish you the best.
Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!
Just popped in to let y'all know... I'm DOWN another 1.8 pounds this week!!
That's like 5 weeks in a row that I've lost... guess the Armour Thyroid and the LipoBC Tablets are doing there job!!  This is exciting!  I'm actually looking forward to family Christmas pictures this year LOL!
Take care, everyone!
OMG first week and im down 8 pounds total of 10 pounds since my first consolations this stuff is great

does anyone have any suggestions for breakfast?
starting weight 318 10/06/08
current weight 308 10/13/08
next goal 299
I am a forty-six year old male, who is 55 pounds overweight. I have asked my doctor repeatedly to prescribe me phentermine to assist me with weight loss. He refuses to give me a prescription and directs me to Weight Watchers, saying that it will help me lose weight. I did WWer's years ago and it didn't help. Does anyone know of a reputable online pharmacy that I can order phentermine from? I know there are a lot of sites that rip of consumers. Any guideance would be of tremendous help.
Thanks,
Rich
I am taking the b-12 pill and I am going to start taking  phentermine from my doctor. I hope it works... I dont care to much for shots so I  am going the pill way.  I weigh 275 and am 5`10 I have my weight in my thighs, butt and stomach.  I will let everyone know what goes on with me and the weight... Wish me luck!!!!
I recently moved from montgomery, al to tacoma, washington (military) and i am trying to look for a doctor here that administers the b12 along with phentermine.  i started this program while i was in montgomery and hate that i have to start all over again. if anyone here can help point me into the right direction i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and Good Luck To All!!
I just started the B12 shots from Southampton on last week.  Stayed with eating program pretty good.  Only lost 4.5 lbs as of yesterday.  Starting phentermine tomorrow and getting my walking in.  I have much to lose but taking it one day at a time.
zuberi
Which Southampton location?
I'm new to this. I happen to stumble upon this website 2 days ago.

I'm in Charlotte, NC and went to a weightloss clinic on yesterday. I was given Phentermine HCL to take in the mid morning and Diethylpropion to take in the mid afternoon. I haven't heard much of the Diethylpropion. I also was given a B12/Lipo Shot and an HCG shot. I was told to drink a gallon of water a day.

I haven't been hungry much. However my vision seems funny. OH WELL. I filled up a Hawaiian Punch Jug (1 gallon) and have been trying to tackle it. It's around 4:30PM and I have half the jug left. The doctor stressed eatting a high protein breakfast. I ate a hard boil egg and 4 pieces of bacon. For lunch I ate a showmars grill chicken taco salad. I really couldn't eat it all. They also sold protein bars and shakes at the office. For my snack I ate a protein bar.

At the office they weighed me, took my blood pressure, my pulse, took my height, my measurements (bust, waist and hips) and figured my BMI.

I currently weigh 234 (WOW) and my height is 5'7. The goal set for me is 160. Funny thing is that I was taking Metabolife 356 with Ephedra 4 years ago and went to a 155 lbs. I gained it back and metabolife 356 is no longer available. I had to try something so here I am.

I will respond again after 1 week.

Thanks & good luck to all!
Hi everyone.  Back in the mid 90's, I lost a lot of weight with Phen/Fen. I was so pissed when they took it off the market. In any case, over the years, I have put all the weight back on plus more.  Over a hundred pounds to be exact.  I am now diabetic with a back problem.  I can't walk more than a block without a backache. It stops me from doing so much in my life.  I went on a business trip last week and I could have taken a quick flight, but my anxiety over being able to fit in a seat on the plane forced me to take a 5 hour train ride instead.

That, and my reflection in the mirrors over the jacuzzi in my hotel room made me feel so disgusted with myself that I've been eating right all week.  I also made an appointment with a weight loss doctor (not my primary) to begin taking the phentermine again along with a B-12 shot. Taking the B-12 shot will be the first time for me and I am excited about it, especially after reading the comments on this board.  

I am happy to come here to hear your progress and report mine.  I think it will help us all. This is a do or die situation for me.  I'm hoping to lose this weight and stop taking these diabetes medications.  I don't want to go blind, end up on dialysis, get limbs amputated, have a stroke, a heart attack, or die.  Right now, it is highly likely that one or more of these things will happen to me.  I am sick of the back pain, the pain when I rise out of a seat, the severe swelling of my feet and ankles (a.k.a. cankles) and not being able to do little things like walking, crossing my legs, and polishing my own toes.

Finally, I'm taking advantage of the lucille roberts membership I've had for over a month now and I will pay $100 per month for the Phen and B-12 but I think its worth it.  

I don't plan to obsessively weigh myself every day or every week because that will definately screw with my brain. So instead, I will try to pay attention to how I feel and how my clothing fits.  I will however, record my weight here after my weigh-in's at the doctors either biweekly or monthly (not sure of schedule yet).

STARTING WEIGHT:  342 lbs
Please pray for me.
Kimmunikata
Wow...I just read Kimmunikata's comments. I will definitely send out a prayer for you.

My results are the following:

12/6 - 234 LBS
12/13 - 228 LBS (Lost 6lbs)
12/20 - 224 LBS (Lost total of 10 lbs)

Thus for 2 weeks I lost 10LBS. I really hope I can do 10 lbs another 2 weeks.

The first week I ate 2 boiled eggs and bacon in the morning (protein). Snack - Apple. That would fill me up till I got home for work then I would eat some type of chicken.

The second week I would make a VHG strawberry protein shake. For lunch I would eat a protein bar. Then would I get home eat some sort of meal.

This week I'm going to do something different. For breakfast rotate eatting the eggs/bacon then protein shakes. For lunch I will get a small salad (99 cents - Wendy's) then when I get home eat the protein bar.

The medicine Phentermine HCL to take in the mid morning and Diethylpropion in the afternoon really take my appetiate.

Tommorrow I go see another Doctor that may take insurance. If so that would help me out alot. So I'll let ya know.

Keep up with all the good work and I hope to read more comments from users.

Does the HCG not just scare the be-jeebers out of you?  I looked at it a year or so ago and when I realized that it's actually what we used as a Cancer Marker when I was in nursing school and doing oncology clinicals... I went a totally different route and have done the B6, B12 with Lipotropics for weight loss and am blessed to have lost 30 pounds and have kept it off (whew!!).  I eat pretty much what I want to as long as it's in the 1200 calorie range, so I'm happy about THAT part as well.  But I DO exercise regularly and drink a lot of water.
No HCG doesn't scare me. I was in nursing classes and they didn't touch HCG. You know when you want to lose weight you will almost try anything - meds, starvation, surgery, exercise-holic.

I went to another doc this weekend who accepts insurance and she didn't provide the B-12/Lipo-Den. She didn't believe in it. Hmmm. She did an EKG, Cholest. test, and a oxygen test to see how many calories I burn while at rest. They did gave me a print out of how many calories my body normally burns and what it will take to lose weight. She also gave me 4 HCG injections to take home and to come back in 4 weeks. She asked me how much weight I planned on losing by the 4 weeks. I guessed 20 LBS and she said is that all. HA... She said normally people do more. HA (That's fine with me). She also expressed that eatting is important.

I liked her - she spoke to me more (provided more info than the other doctor); however, I got use to the shot in my butt (ha) B-12/Lipo-Den.

BUT all I had to pay was $20 for my visit and $34 for my prescription since insurance doesn't cover that.

At the other place I paid $140 monthly, $35 weekly for the 2 shots.Thats $280 a month.

Can I buy the B-12/Lipo-Den somewhere else? Or would the other doctor's office sell it to me?
Thanks so much danbell :o)
I went to my doctor's appointment on Saturday and weighed in.  I lost some weight, Thank God.  I'm sure most of it is water weight but I'll take any loss I can get.  The B-12 shot had me feeling funny for about 30 minutes but was cool after that.  I do feel more energetic but I can't say if it's from the Phen or the B-12.  Either way, I am grateful.  The doctor's office was very nice and they took their time with me.  One doctor explained the medication, what it does, etc. and another doctor counseled me on nutrition.

Phen Pros:   Energy and Loss of Appetite
Phen Cons:  Dry mouth Dry mouth Dry mouth.  Hate it.

STARTING WEIGHT:  342.0 lbs
UPDATE  11/22/08:    334.5 lbs (7.5 lb loss)

---- Kimmunikata

I'm new to this site and b12 shots.  I have been hearing on the news lately about some celebrities giving themselves b12 shots....they are not over weight so I'm wondering why they would be taking them?  also is it difficult to give yourself the shot?  I've gained about 40 lbs in the last couple years and have been doing weight watchers for the last 6 months while exercising and have not seen the results I would like to see...good luck to everyone :)
I found a great resource for information on B12 Shots and other weight loss and energy building supplements at www.b12shots.net. They don't actually sell the shots, but you can get free trials of Acai Berry through them.

HealthGuy99 :)
Hello Everyone

I have been reading the posts and they have been a great source of info. I want to lose about 50lbs I am 5"2 and weigh about 195. I very interested in getting the B12 shots.
Does anyone her know any doc or clinic that would give these shots on Long Island NY?
Also where on the body do they give you these shots?

Thank You
I am a 30yrs old and a Firefighter. I started taking the shots on Aug. 5 and I weighed 260lbs. on Oct. 16 I weighed 219.5lbs and body fat dropped 6%. Then i got the flu and fell off the system and gained 15lbs by Dec 1. I got back on the shots on Dec 1 and weighed 234lbs and by today Dec 18 I weigh 221lbs. It was a major change for me and my body, going from a size 40 waist to a 36 and they are loose and need a belt to stay on. (actually fit into 34's but legs are to tight). The only thing that worries me is long term effects on my organs such as my liver. The good thing is that I took pictures to document the whole thing. Good luck to all that start, it is tough at first but well worth it. I definitely recommend taking pictures and looking at them a lot to help you not stray and go back to your old self.
I would like to learn more about this vitamin b12 shot and what is involved in taking it so if anyone could please let me know I would greatly appreciate that
Thank You,
i have been taking b12 and phentermine for about 5 months- this was an easy way to lose weight... i have lost a total of 40 pounds and even though i still get the shots - i have stopped phentermine all together... the biggest difference i think is to learn to change your eating habits while on the phentermine so that when you want to stop - you dont immediately balloon back up
I'm new to the site...I was actually looking for information about the shots vs. a pill form...my daughter, who has a fear of needles, desperately needs to lose weight...I've been taking the shots (B-12) once a week since mid October '08 and have lost 28 pounds to date....and the compliments haven't stopped!!!  I feel great!!   I keep hearing from you all about a pill called Phentermine....I take one called Adipex....curbs my appetite well.  The first 3 weeks, I had to make myself eat!!  I definitely feel better and have alot more energy...my daughter is looking for a place/Dr where she can go and talk over her options....she is in the Birmingham, AL area.  I live about an hour and a half away...I see a Dr. who monitors my progress, BP, BMI etc.....  My initial consultation was only $60 and that included the consult, a book of calories, my first shot and my first 30 day supply of adipex.  After that, I pay $25 for 2 shots (1 a week) and then when my pills run out, they are just $30 to refill, which seems alot cheaper than what some of you have said you pay.... if I get to a place where I plateau, then I can take the other shot, which has the added amino acids (for fat burning) and the B12 together....I don't know if this is the same shots you all speak of being a B6, B12, Lipo combination...  Anyway, if you have any ideas for the B'ham area let me know so I can pass on the info to my daugher....Thanks, and good luck to all!!

Beginning weight 208  10/15/08
Current weight     180  1/4/09

Im going to get my first B-12 shot today !!! I'm so excited ....
Right now I weigh  189lbs. I want to loose 40lbs.
Anyone have any tips for me
hey i go and a b12 today but really dont want a diet pill ... will i still lose weight? please help
Your daughter could still get b-12 in supplement form, although having to go through the gut first, it is not as effective as the injections.
However, HCG comes in a sublingual(under the tongue) form if she is afraid of needles, and this helps to lose weight with little or no side effects. It also curbs the appetite. It is a natural hormone, not an amphetamine like a lot of diet pills. You take it with a 500 calorie diet and you don't even get hungry (well, most people don't anyway)

I started my weight loss without any medication back in July. I am a male and I am 31 years old, 5'10" and weighed 240 lbs. I had to travel all over the US for my job and never got a chance to exercise or eat right. It was Outback every night. I switched jobs in June and started my weight loss in July with just eating healthier and working out a lot. I would workout about 5 to 6 days week for about an hour. About 15 weeks ago I started taking Phentermine at 30 mg QD and would receive a B12 shot about every 5 weeks. I now weigh 175 lbs. I still can't believe that I lost 65 lbs so far. My goal weight is 165 lbs. The weight is slow now at about 1 to 2 lbs a week. But at first when I started Phentermine the fat really just melted off. It was amazing! I just recently bought an online order of B12 shots. The recommended dose is 1 mL of 1000 mcg/mL Q week. But I feel so good for the next 2 to 3 days I am going to increase that to 1 mL every 3 days. The side effects of B12 are very minimal with the worst being diarrhea. There are some reported cases of adult acne but I have not seen that with myself. I would recommend this treatment for anyone who is serious about their weight lose. And when I say serious I mean some one who is dedicated to doing the actual work. Do not expect to just lose weight by taking a pill and getting a shot. It will not work!! You must exercise and eat right. During your workouts you must push yourself. Consult your physician first before being any such workouts but if you are a healthy adult there is no reason why you should not be crawling away from your workout because you don't have any energy left. Well maybe not every workout but if you are working out 5 days a week in at least 2 of those workouts should be very tough on you. And switch up your workouts. Do not do the same thing all the time. Go online and try new things. If you find something you enjoy doing make that your workout that you push yourself to the breaking point. But switch that up too and change the hard workout to something else.

Good Luck Everyone!!
Thanks for all these comments.  I live in Columbia< MD and am looking for a clinic that might be abit more cheaper than the clinic here..$30 a week for the shots...thanks for all the advice and support.  The financial strain especially now is serious...also pls help with the sites to buy the shots online.
I found a new site that is cheaper than the MyDietsolutions plus it comes with the syringes/needles. It was quick and easy to get. I found out about this site from a friend and it has saved me a fortune. I was going to a Diet Dr and was spending $45 for a double b12 shot every 2 weeks. Now I order them from http://b12shotsonline.com and it is like $2.17 a shot. Plus their shipping is not crazy high like I have seen on other sites. They are US based and run by a place where I live that has 3 labs and has a real Dr. It works great.
Got an email this morning that My Diet Solutions has stopped selling the injectables online due to compliane reasons.  Anyone know where else to get the B6, B12 + MIC injectables online????  
I live in Richmond, Va and i am very intrested in getting the B12 shots, but I can't afford to pay, $165 for the initial visit nor $55 every 2 weeks... An anyone in my area refer to me a cheaper doctor's office... Thank you...
I just visited mydietsolutions.com and they are no longer allowing people to purchase their shots online!  Does anyone have information on an alternative (SAFE) source?  I would really appreciate it!
Hello Everybody,

first off very proud of you all in your successes. I have been reading a long for a while but just now joined. I am a bit pooped and need some advice. I have started the B12?Phentermine regimen 3 weeks ago and I go back this week for my next round.
I am a bit sad because it seems I am not really losing any weight. Mind you I am sticking to the prescribed diet, work out and am very good about my water intake.Unfortunately I have only lost about 5lbs since starting 3 weeks ago. My co-worker who has been going for a while, doesnt watch her diet AT ALL (bad idea), and works out maybe once a week if anything is losing weight like crazy....she lost 12lbs in three weeks....so while I am chewing cellery sticks she is living it up with fried chicken and losing weight. What could I be doing wrong???Any ideas?
i live in hickory (heard theres one in asheville too) and there is a complete laser clinic that prescribes b12/lipo and hcg shots and phentermine.  I inject the b12 shot to myself weekly, hcg 2x a week and 1.5 tabs of phentermine a day.  I love it!  and have seen results in 1week i've been on the diet.

beginning lbs 3/23/09: 146
3/31/09: 139lbs
I know everyone really wants to loose weight but these are powerful addicting drugs.  I noticed people are taking Phendimetrazine and other drugs that are dangerous.  K-dur for example is a potassium that in the wrong dose kills you.  Do yourself a favor and don't try to use drugs just join a group or go to a supportive website.  

Phendimetrazine[ Pronunciation: fen di MEH tra zeen ]Brand Names: Adipost, Anorex-SR, Appecon, Bontril PDM, Bontril Slow-Release, Melfiat, Obezine, Phendiet, Plegine, Prelu-2, Statobex