B12 Shot
Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
Cancel
922 Answers
Page 47 of 47
I just visited mydietsolutions.com and they are no longer allowing people to purchase their shots online!  Does anyone have information on an alternative (SAFE) source?  I would really appreciate it!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello Everybody,

first off very proud of you all in your successes. I have been reading a long for a while but just now joined. I am a bit pooped and need some advice. I have started the B12?Phentermine regimen 3 weeks ago and I go back this week for my next round.
I am a bit sad because it seems I am not really losing any weight. Mind you I am sticking to the prescribed diet, work out and am very good about my water intake.Unfortunately I have only lost about 5lbs since starting 3 weeks ago. My co-worker who has been going for a while, doesnt watch her diet AT ALL (bad idea), and works out maybe once a week if anything is losing weight like crazy....she lost 12lbs in three weeks....so while I am chewing cellery sticks she is living it up with fried chicken and losing weight. What could I be doing wrong???Any ideas?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i live in hickory (heard theres one in asheville too) and there is a complete laser clinic that prescribes b12/lipo and hcg shots and phentermine.  I inject the b12 shot to myself weekly, hcg 2x a week and 1.5 tabs of phentermine a day.  I love it!  and have seen results in 1week i've been on the diet.

beginning lbs 3/23/09: 146
3/31/09: 139lbs
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I know everyone really wants to loose weight but these are powerful addicting drugs.  I noticed people are taking Phendimetrazine and other drugs that are dangerous.  K-dur for example is a potassium that in the wrong dose kills you.  Do yourself a favor and don't try to use drugs just join a group or go to a supportive website.  

Phendimetrazine[ Pronunciation: fen di MEH tra zeen ]Brand Names: Adipost, Anorex-SR, Appecon, Bontril PDM, Bontril Slow-Release, Melfiat, Obezine, Phendiet, Plegine, Prelu-2, Statobex

Related Articles
Obesity - Attacking the Problem  Living Large and Loving It

Did you find this helpful?
Rate this article:

Thumbs up  Thumbs down  
thumbs up thumbs down
91% of users found this article helpful.
What is the most important information I should know about phendimetrazine?
  Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Phendimetrazine may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities.
  Phendimetrazine is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on this medication, and withdrawal effects may occur if you stop taking it suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Talk to your doctor about stopping this medication gradually.
  Do not crush, chew, or open any "once-daily" phendimetrazine tablets or capsules. Swallow them whole.

What is phendimetrazine?
Phendimetrazine is a sympathomimetic amine, which is similar to an amphetamine. It is also known as an "anorectic" or "anorexigenic" drug. Phendimetrazine stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite.

Phendimetrazine is used as a short-term supplement to diet and exercise in the treatment of obesity.

Phendimetrazine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

Who should not take phendimetrazine?
  You cannot take phendimetrazine if you

have heart disease or high blood pressure;
have arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries);
have glaucoma;
have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), or phenelzine (Nardil) in the last 14 days; or
have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have

problems with your thyroid,
an anxiety disorder,
epilepsy or another seizure disorder, or
diabetes.
You may not be able to take phendimetrazine, or you may require a lower dose or special monitoring during treatment if you have any of the conditions listed above.

It is not known whether phendimetrazine will harm an unborn baby. Do not take phendimetrazine without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant.
  It is also not known whether phendimetrazine passes into breast milk. Do not take phendimetrazine without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.

How should I take phendimetrazine?
Take phendimetrazine exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.

Take each dose with a full glass of water.
  Phendimetrazine is usually taken once a day (sustained release formula) or two to three times daily (immediate-release formula) before meals on an empty stomach.

Do not take phendimetrazine in the evening because it may cause insomnia.

Do not crush, chew, or open any "once-daily" phendimetrazine tablets or capsules. Swallow them whole.
  Never take more of this medication than is prescribed for you. Too much phendimetrazine could be very dangerous to your health.
  Store phendimetrazine at room temperature away from moisture and heat.

What happens if I miss a dose?
  Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose or if it is already evening, skip the missed dose and take only your next regularly scheduled dose. A dose taken too late in the day will cause insomnia. Do not take a double dose of this medication.

What happens if I overdose?
  Seek emergency medical attention.

Symptoms of a phendimetrazine overdose include restlessness, tremor, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, panic, aggressiveness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, an irregular heartbeat, and seizures.

What should I avoid while taking phendimetrazine?
  Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Phendimetrazine may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities.

Do not take phendimetrazine late in the day. A dose taken too late in the day can cause insomnia.

What are the possible side effects of phendimetrazine?
  If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking phendimetrazine and seek emergency medical attention:

an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
an irregular heartbeat or very high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision); or
hallucinations, abnormal behavior, or confusion.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take phendimetrazine and talk to your doctor if you experience

restlessness or tremor,
nervousness or anxiety,
headache or dizziness,
insomnia,
dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth,
diarrhea or constipation, or
impotence or changes in your sex drive.
  Phendimetrazine is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on this medication, and withdrawal effects may occur if you stop taking it suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Talk to your doctor about stopping this medication gradually.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Alright guys, I have been reading this forum for about 2 weeks, and going back and forth on whether or not i should try this stuff. I'm 21 years old. My weight was always normal, around 135 lbs at 5'5". I began taking the birth control Depo-Provera,and it caused my weight to go up to 195 lbs. i have talked to a lot of other people who have had this same experience witht hat birth control. i just finally decided to purchase b12 injections. i am really excited to begin this. i have read that Lipoden works better, but i cant afford that right now. i looked on the internet and b12 with the lipo stuff was like 200 $ so...for now im doing just b12. i have also read that usoing phertermine with the b12 is awesome. any advice? also, where do you you guys inject? the thigh is the best i heard. any advice is deffinitely welcome. i just cant wait to get started and post a success story on here!

Starting weight: 195
Goal: 140
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Is there a place near DFW or Texas I can order the b6, b12 w/lipo injections online?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
where in chicago can i go to get b-12 injection that is not that much money?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am a 38 year old female and I just started the b12 injection with the phendimetrazine pills.  I got the shot yesterday 6/24/09 and started with the pills today.  I am 5'1 and I currently weight 140, which is not a good weight for my height.  My normal weight is between 115 and 120.  This is what I weighed about a year and a half ago.  My weight gain came from back meds that had steroids in it.  Even when I found out and stopped taking them I still kept gaining.  I do at least 30min of cardio everyday.  The Dr told me that's all that's really needed.  Once you get in to lifting you will not see any changes in your weight.  If you want to tone wait until you have lost a desirable amount of weight and then start toning.  Once you start to tone you will not see a decreas in weight, maybe even an increase, so lose what you want first and then tone.  I woke up this morning excersised, took my pill then ate from the diet plan he gave me.  I must say I wasn't really hungry, but I know you must eat in order to lose weight.  I have been drinking plenty of water and using the bathroom quite frequent.  I do feel energized, not jittery, but a good energy level.  I will keep everyone posted as I progress.

Current weight - 140  6/24/09
Goal Weight - 115 or 120
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have been on the phentermine 37.5 2 pills twice a day and 1ml of B12 once a week.  I have only lost 10 lbs in a month and following the Mayo diet.  I have the B12 given to me in my arm by a friend at work.  Is this the right place to get it?  I can not really feel that I get it.  Can I increase the dose?  Maybe I should get the B12 withLipo-DEN.. Would really love some help and advice on this.  Can my Dr precribe the HCG to me and if so what is the benefit of that over B12?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi im a 27 yr old mother of two weighing in at 170 and im 5'6 i just ordered some b12 shots online and im wondering how much i should be taking??? and how often??.. my supply should be here anyday and i wanna start injections asap..thanks for any help anyone will help me with... :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Today will be my 1st visit to my doctor in MD to get my weight issues significantly under control.  I desperate for help.  I am seeing, hearing, and reading about the wonders of the B12 shot and Phentermine.  I plan to use this blog so everyone can see my progress.  I can't wait!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I weighted 182 back in Oct sometime.  Yesterday I weighted 167.8  I was paying $15 a week for the Vit B12 shots, then the nurse told me I was not allowed to take that much, How was I suppose to know that??? So..\
I ordered Vit B12. 1000/1ml $4.00. I bought syringes and needles at the CVS store for 25 cents a piece.  I read somewhere you dont need a scrip for Vit B12 or syringes in Fl.  I found that you have to have a scrip for B12, but you can walk right into the store and buy the syringes and needles attached.  I was very surprised to say the very least.. I really dont think this should be allowed.  I was prepared to give this big lie, but no one questioned me.  What is going on? scary, scary to me.

Well anyway,, Im 67 yrs old, 5'5" and weighted 182.  Now I weigh 167.8..I take the B12 complex subq qd, and 1ml injectable once a week.  My mind seems to be clearer, lots more energy, and can not stand the taste of sugar.  I am a sugar addict, and now any hidden sugar in a food product tastes sour.  

I have hypothyroidism and take synthroid.  I am cronic depressed and panic attacks.  I take effexor , xanax, triliptal and aterax I think its called.  I thought I was rid of the panic attacks, but I was wrong.  Anyone with panic attacks I think will agree, the situation seems very real.  I find it hard to tell the truth vs attack most of the time.  Though I have to say, things are better.

What is the Phen.... med you all are talking about? This is not the fen-fen thing is it?
I dont like the idea of the lipo stuff. Maybe because Im older, I dont care if I have some fatty stuff on my belly.  Im so happy with just the weight loss.  I actually went out and bought me some new clothes, and a pair of boots with 2" heels.  When Im not in a panic attack mode, I think Im the ""bees knees'' lol.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
You can get a B12 Complex with mixed Lipo  [ (I) (C) ] for around 40 dollars.(340ml)
I take daily.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1148623 tn?1262011284
Hi guys,

I have gained 55 pounds in the last five years.. I am now taking the B12 shots and a  appetite suppressant.  

Starting weight 225       (12/22/09)
Current            221       (12/24/09)

I feel no side effects. I actually feel great. I am drinking a half a gallon of water a day. I am working up to a galloon. I will keep you posted. A co work of mines have lost 50 pounds in 6 months.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I live in Jacksonville Florida and I am looking for a doc to get the B-12 and Lipotropic injections
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Lpn, You may have saved someones life with your post...K-dur??? I also see alot of phen takers then there is the lipo shots with pain???
Being thin is not much fun when your almost dead or really d.o   that was not a nice way to say that, but give your bodies a break.  You need your body:)

Jacksonville lady, I think you have to call around or ask around, for good reason, lots of places do not advertize.  I wonder if these clinics actually keep any legal records.  If push comes to shove come on over to Chipley.  $75 check up then 15 a month for b12, or buy it yourself.  I got my b12 through Hartford Labs.

Poopa, are you getting your injection in the muscle????  no, no. just use belly fat or fatty place on hip.

I seem to be out of my depression and panic attacks.  weight in mid oct.  182, weight today 165 or 167  Darn scales...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Everyone,

I am starting B6 and B12 shots tomorrow. Is there anyone out there that is injecting the needles themselves. I tried once before and bruised badly. What did I do wrong?

thanks,

D.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I know my family dr will not go for any injections etc...I have been to Dr Berstein about 4 yrs ago and did lose, but gained it back because of my stupidty..anyways, does anyone know where in ontario canada that I can order the b12 and b6 with the needles and I will do it myself.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im 16 years old, and overweight. i went to the doctor a couple days ago and i was 243. My cousin was taking the B12 shot and hse tooks great! My doctor said i need to take some of the weight off. Ive been wanting to be smaller. I was wanting to know if for my age i could take this shot?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hey, there im in miami florida im 33 years old and i weight 210 pounds im 5'2.where could i get the b6,and b12.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I went to the doctor about 6 months ago and found out my B12 level was low so they started me on the shots.At first it was once a week then every two weeks and now once a month.I have dropped from a size 8 to a size 4 within the past 6 months..I had my blood work done again and my level is still to low so for another 6 months I have to get the shots. I have not changed any of my eating habits or anything else and to go from 150 to 125 in 6 months tells me those shots are doing something Im not sure what but something is happening..Im going to the doctor today to get my shot and Im going to ask if the shot has anything to do with my rapid weight loss..Ive lost so much weight that I now have people asking me if I have been sick so Im checking with the doc today to make sure everything else is ok..I will let everyone know whats going on as so as the doc can tell me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
please i need help i had a blood transfusssion on april ive gain eight pound since april ive gain 2 inches i cant keep gaining does b12 help me loose wewight
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HI I JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THE B-12 SHOT REALLY WORKS!!! I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND I HAVE LOST 32 LBS SO FAR..THIS IS THE BIGGEST ACOMPLISHMENT IVE DONE. I HAVE TRIED SO MANY WAYS TO LOOSE WEIGHT THAT I HAD GIVEN UP IN LOOSING WEIGHT. MY DOCTOR WAS THE ONE THAT RECOMMENDED THE B-12 SHOTS SO I STARTED DOING THEM AND IT HAS REALLY WORKED FOR ME AND I AM GOING TO KEEP DOING THEM UNTIL I REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT. I  REALLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE THAT IS TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1421988 tn?1282518447
Hi im 16 years old and have been over weight since i was very young. I have tried everything to workingout eting healthy and it seems that nothing will work. I heard about the B12 shot in a healthcare class that I am taking up in high school. I want to get more information on it. My one question that i would love to get a answer to is what is the age that you are able to get the B12 shot??? I really have been thinking about getting this shot but I want to knw more information on it... Can someone please give me information on this shot... Please and thank you very much
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I've been reading everyone post about the Phen and B12 combination and I thought I would try it to see if I can lose weight! I've been battling with weight for a few years now I'm ready to get my life together! I went to see Dr. Field (9/1/10), got my meds and took my b-12 shot (shots can be taken weekly). I weigh 272 and 5'5. I really don't have a goal because I don't want to disappoint myself. I've been reading how everyone lost weight in the 1st week so next wednesday I will be letting everyone know about my progress...

Wish me LUCK!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello All,
I very much enjoyed reading all of your comments. I am very interested in getting B12 Injections. Does anyone know, if I buy the B12 online... will my doctor inject it for me? I don't mind getting needles.. JUST CAN NOT STAND THE THOUGHT OF INJECTING MYSELF haha..

Thanks!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I read all of your comments,I want to do B12 shots but, I want to know I have to do special diet with this shot or no?
Please give me some information about that.
Thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would like to know where in dc can i get the b6 shot and how much will it cost?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
JUST NOTICED HAVING THYROID LEVEL PROBLEMS ABOUT ONE MONTH AGO, GOT PUT ON SYNTHROID, HAVE STEADLY GAINED WEIGHT LITTLE BY LILTTLE THE PAST 3 YEARS, PROBALLY 40 LBS. I AM OVER 40 NOW TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT. ANY HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS/ ADVICE APPRECIATED.

THANKS, LEE
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
need dr in jacksonville florida to do b12 shots! help plz
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1487356 tn?1329258277
i've been on the b12/lipo shot and phen and ive lost 16 pounds in 4 weeks, and thats without even working out at all, so i started my exercise today, my dr said i could double my weight loss if i was exercising also.

susan1346, you don't have to do a "special diet" but you need to watch your calorie intake. if you take the shot and still eat what ever you want, you may not get the results you want.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi - I live in Ensenada Mexico - about 75 miles south of San Diego.
Today I purchased a kit called Tribedoce by Brulart.  The cost was 80 pesos - about $6.50.
The kit includes 5 ampules and 5 syringes. The syringes have needles at 22Gx1 1/4.  The ampules are each 10,000mcg Hidroxocobalamina, (Vitamina B12) 100 mg Tiamana,(Vitamina B1) and 50 mg Piridoxina.(Vitamina B6) - and dark red in color with an expiration of 13 Jul 2012. .  So if you are near the border - its an over the counter item (as is Lyrica, Gabapentin, Viagra etc.) If you're desperate I might be willing to help.

Eziekiel
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi I'm new to site and b12 shot. I went on my first doctor visit yesterday hopefully when I go back in a week their will be some sort of result!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
what should one pay for a B-12?  at betterliving-md I am paying $49 for the entire month 2 shots per week.  is that good rate?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello everyone,
I am new and have tons of questions.I was wondering if I would lose weight by only taking B12 shots and not B12/Lipotropic shots. I wasn't able to find someone in my area that would give the Lipo shot, only B12. Look forward to hearing from you :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi at betterliving where I go they do only b-12, only lipo, and combinations of the b-12/lipo.  Yes according to the dr. you can lose weight with only the B-12 and that is what I am doing now and have lost about 9 lbs in 3 weeks.  

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
LOOKING FOR AN DOCTOR WHO GIVES B-12 SHOTS IN SAVANNAH, GA! THANKS
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I take B12 because my health needed it. I take it once a week, by myself. I have lost 11 pounds in a month. It cost $6.75 for 10 shots from my local drug store, with a Doctors Rx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I just started reading the comments about b-12 shots as I am going to my doctor tomorrow for my first shot.  I am encouraged by all the comments.  I am in early menopause due to a hysterectomy and have gained 25 pounds.

I have read a few comments about Dr. Gates and wonder if anyone can give me the number to his office.

I am also trying to get more information to help my 15 year old lose some weight.  She is very active, plays 2-3 sports per season and cannot seem to lose any weight.  She has recently starting asking me about weight loss pills. I would like some help for her as well.  Would B-12 shots be appropriate for her at 15.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey all,

I am looking for a dr. in NYC that gives the b/12-liptropic injections...Do anyone know of any in the NYC area...

Thank You
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Anyone knows where I can get the B12/Lipoplex shots in Glendale, CA? Or where I can get the prescription?

Thank You,
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am seeking a doctor in Indianapolis on 38th street that administers b12 and lipotropic injections.  Please advise.  Would greatly appreciate.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Blue Medi Spa in Sherman Oaks $40 per shot
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
295168 tn?1334630959
havent been on here in 4 years but im back.=)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
295168 tn?1334630959
anyone in florida? Tampa bay/st pete area? whats the best clinic out here?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am over 50 and getting ready to go the beach for 10 days...I am going to try the B12 today.....I sure hope it works...I work about 60 hours a week and a busy household so I really don,t do alot of exercise's just the normal of keeping up with everything and evrybody.....will post back next week for the weekly update ....wish me lots of luck...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes they do work and no it does not hurt.  The needle is a very fine one, believe me i hate needles.. The shot cost me $20.00
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I know everyone has a dream of been THING.
I know I did, and it has cost me my health and mi life.
I took Phen Fen in the 90's now I am really really sick with PPH and the doctors can't tell how long I will live.
I have oxygen 24/7 and a catheter inserted directly to my heart in order to get medication infuse.
Please think before you engage in so many different diets ....  
Now I barely go anywhere my kids are suffering, my family is suffering and ironically I am as fat as I never been before.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Simplest way to loose fat ( fat, not just weight ).
Stay away from all carbs, including fruit. Especially when you're hungry.
Increase fats in food, but not fried.  Coconut oil, fish oil, flaxseed, grass-fed butter.
Understand that it is OK, in fact good to be hungry for several hours each day. This is normal for humans. If we were still hunters, we'd have to put up with it while we go find a rabbit to eat.  So, have a routine of not eating until early afternoon each day.  Yep, 16 hours without food; each day, unless you've just exercised very intensely.  Until then, only have tea ( obviously no sugar or milk).  It will take a few weeks to get accustomed to this, so in until then allow yourself a tablespoon of nut-butter (no sugar added), if you feel you must. It is just fat and protein. Both are good.
Snack on nuts, nut butters, meat, fish, flax, seeds, bean-salads and lots of green vegetables.
From your first meal in the afternoon, eat freely but no carbs. Meat and green salad basically.
Drink tea or weak coffee and water.
Take a good multi-vitamin... the best ones have no iron.
Start exercising intensely, every day if possible.  Drink tea before and while exercising.  Keep it short (up to 30mins), but very intense. HIIT style and heavy weights. If you can do more than 30mins, you're probably doing it wrong. Intense. Then eat right after. Again, no carb.
Measure your progress by measuring your body-fat percentage; not your weight.  And with a tape-measure. Do not use weight to measure your progress.
Each week, from week one onwards will show more than enough progress to keep you motivated.  That doesn't mean the smell of fresh bread will be easy to resist.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No. It is a very safe vitamin.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
short48 added the Weight Tracker
Nov 10
4059843 tn?1485843211
Blank
mishymoshymarcy "Stop hanging out with DOUB... Comment