B12 Shot
Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
I just visited mydietsolutions.com and they are no longer allowing people to purchase their shots online!  Does anyone have information on an alternative (SAFE) source?  I would really appreciate it!
Hello Everybody,

first off very proud of you all in your successes. I have been reading a long for a while but just now joined. I am a bit pooped and need some advice. I have started the B12?Phentermine regimen 3 weeks ago and I go back this week for my next round.
I am a bit sad because it seems I am not really losing any weight. Mind you I am sticking to the prescribed diet, work out and am very good about my water intake.Unfortunately I have only lost about 5lbs since starting 3 weeks ago. My co-worker who has been going for a while, doesnt watch her diet AT ALL (bad idea), and works out maybe once a week if anything is losing weight like crazy....she lost 12lbs in three weeks....so while I am chewing cellery sticks she is living it up with fried chicken and losing weight. What could I be doing wrong???Any ideas?
i live in hickory (heard theres one in asheville too) and there is a complete laser clinic that prescribes b12/lipo and hcg shots and phentermine.  I inject the b12 shot to myself weekly, hcg 2x a week and 1.5 tabs of phentermine a day.  I love it!  and have seen results in 1week i've been on the diet.

beginning lbs 3/23/09: 146
3/31/09: 139lbs
I know everyone really wants to loose weight but these are powerful addicting drugs.  I noticed people are taking Phendimetrazine and other drugs that are dangerous.  K-dur for example is a potassium that in the wrong dose kills you.  Do yourself a favor and don't try to use drugs just join a group or go to a supportive website.  

Phendimetrazine[ Pronunciation: fen di MEH tra zeen ]Brand Names: Adipost, Anorex-SR, Appecon, Bontril PDM, Bontril Slow-Release, Melfiat, Obezine, Phendiet, Plegine, Prelu-2, Statobex