Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Shot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 Shot

Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
Viewing 1-200 comments:
B12 Shots are only for people who cannot make vitamin B12 naturally in their bodies, they are not for losing weight or as some suspect for giving a boost of energy - overdosing on any vitamin is not good for the body and with Vit B12 there is a minute amount of Cyanide in the injection, so I can't say it would be a good idea to use this - It is a live saver for those of us who really need it - but when your body is happy retaining and using the vitamins that are needed for good health why complicate matters by adding something that may go against that.

There is NO easy way out when it comes to losing weight! Unless the weight you carry is causing you life threatening problems - then and only then should you consider risks -

I would recommend the old favourite - balanced diet, smaller portions - eating frequent small meals and exercise.

This way you can change your lifestyle for the better without grasping for quick fix solutions which ultimately end up making you pile the weight on later on!

Jane
I was seeing a doctor for weight loss and getting b12 injections.  Along with the injections I was eating very much like a diabetic.  Low fat, low carb and minimal sugars.  While I was taking the B12 I was losing 15 - 25 lbs a month.  I decided to continue eating the same and stop getting B12 injections and my weight loss slowed considerably and my energy levels decreased.  I have been told there is no medical reason why B12 helps weight loss but for me it really worked well and I am about to go back on it again.  After 4 kids and one set of twins I have had difficulty getting the weight off and B12 is the ONLY thing that worked for me so far.  I have had  numerous gym memberships and spent many hours at the gym and I would lose a little and gain a little but minimal results were  not motivation enough to keep it up.  B12 really worked well for me I lost 62 lbs in 4 months.
oh and the shot where I live is included in a visit with the doctor and cost 70 dollars.  insurance does not cover it.
I am interested in talking B-12 shots fro weight lost. However, I cannot seem to find a Doctor in Philadelphia, Pa. Does anyone know of a place in Philadelphia? Does it really work?
I took Phentermine and B-12 injections with my doctor.  I would go once every three weeks.  The week I got the injection I would lose more weight (about 4 pounds) and 1 pound the other two weeks.  Keeping consistent with my diet and exercise.  So while I did not experience extra energy as I believe a lot of folks are looking for with the B-12 shots, it did increase my metabolism and increased my weight loss.
So while the experts feel you should only take for deficiencies, I've seen results.
Perhaps it is the FACT that I have Pernicious Anemia that I Don't see a result with the B12 injections!! When I was first diagnosed I was taking shots every day for a week, than every 2nd day, then once a week, then once a month, I now take them once every 3 months - I didn't lose a pound!! So perhaps it is because I am deficient that it is not having the affect of weight loss - just doing the job it should and keeping my levels up for a couple of months.  I would still say that caution should be exercised when taking anything for weight loss be it pills or injections - I have recently being offered two types of tabs for weight loss one acts on getting rid of fats so it gives you a really bad tummy if you eat any saturated fats and the other acts a bit like speed and affects your brain!! I don't know, though if B12 works for some of youse perhaps it is the lesser of some evils !!

Regards
J
I'm not sure if anyone is interested. I don't work for them but I have, over the past TWENTY years successfully lost weight using this center AND their B-12 injections. I'm not perfect... I like many of your, lost weight... forget WHY I tried so hard to lose the weight... gained weight back.

However.... when I just can't stand it any longer I call Physician's Weight Loss Center. I have always used their system 4 diet plan. It is 30 pounds in 10 weeks.  Their website is located at: http://www.pwlc.com  There you can obtain more information about them and possibly find a center in your area.

I have high blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol. The diet begins with a blood test and an EKG and then you start the diet after you see their doctor who just does a simple physical to make sure you are healthy enough to diet.

All I can say is... This time (it's my 4th time in 20 years)... this time, my blood pressure has dropped from 150/92 down to 116/75. I am in my fourth week.  I am hoping that I can continue to use the PWLC method to keep the weight off and my blood pressure down as well as keep my trig/chol numbers down.

I LOVE the shots but after the diet is over I'm going to take Trivita B-12 under my tongue forever.
I have an appointment next Tuesday to sign up for the B12 shots and their diet program. I am 40 years old. I have high blood pressure and for two years was taking a beta blocker. I gained 40 lbs in two years. I started dieting in April and working out in May. I work out 4 times a week 1 to 1 1/2 hrs each time. I hired a trainer and we meed twice a week. He cuts me NO SLACK! I eat fruit, veggies, chicken and fish. I do not binge, I do not skip workouts, I do not drink and I do not eat fried foods of any kind. I did not cut out carbs completely but I no longer eat potato chips, sandwiches, rolls, bisquits, etc. Twice a month I treat myself to ice cream.

I HAVE NOT LOST ONE POUND.

In July I came off the beta blocker. Still no results. I weigh the same now as I did when I was eating ice cream, cheese burgers, chicken wings and fries, for God sakes !!!!

I feel the desparation coming on. I am working so hard. I have completely changed my lifestyle and my eating habits. Nothing is working. I refuse to take pills plus I can't because of my high blood pressure.

Finally my question: Will the B12 shot affect my metabolism?
B-12 allows your body to break down carbohydrates and protein to use for energy, thus not stored as fat. See if you comsume lots of carbs and protein, what your body doesn't use it stores as fat thsu you become overweight.
I went to a B-12 doctor about 12 years ago....I lost 11 lbs. the first week. Granted I did watch what I ate, but I can do that now and not lose 11 lbs. After 12 years (of struggling), I actually have an appointment today to start getting the shots again. I am getting married in 3 1/2 weeks and would like to lose at least 10-15 lbs. About 6 months ago, I joined a gym and started eating (a little) healthier, but it just doesn't seem to be working. I am not kidding when I say, I have to diet and exercise to stay this fat!!!! I am naturally a big girl who can't smell food without popping a button. I need some help. I'm not getting any younger and it isn't getting any easier. I don't think the shots are for everyone...and may not work at all for some...but it helped me before, so I'm hoping for similar results. I say give it a try...if it works, more power to you, if it doesn't...move on. It's a constant battle when you don't have 36-24-36 genes.
Hi everyone! Well yesterday was my first day at a weight loss clinic and I too have received my first shot. I hope this works! I feel very positive about this since his office was packed and I spoke to a couple of people there. the people I spoke to were telling me that they had lost 3 to 5 lbs. per week. I'm only about 25 lbs. overweight so I figure that if I follow the easy diet plan and take my weekly shot I should be at my desired weight in a month. I'll let everyone know how this goes. Wish me luck!
Im from washington DC i was wondering if anyone knew where ther was a doc in my area who gave the b-12 shot or the trivita b-12 tablet. reply here or ***@****. IM 24 i have three kids 5,3,2 my husband is in the NAvy and out to sea at the timei want a nice weight the weight i was before having kids or atleast the size after having my first. Something to keep me weight satisfied and him Happier then what he already is lol. If anyone can help please do so

Quin..
Check out Dr. Denia Tapscott at her website www.ptweightloss.com.  She is at Providence Hospital 202-529-6801.  I highly recommned her.
Does anyone know where I can get the shots in Dallas, Texas.  Thanks.
I am considering taking the B-12 shot to help with my weight loss. I have started a diet/healthy eating plan.
Does anyone knows where I could find a Doc that would give the shot. I am in the Baltimore County area. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
WITH THE VITAMIN B12 SHOTS IS THERE ALSO A PILL THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE DAILY? HOW OFTEN ARE THE SHOTS GIVEN? DOES ANYBODY KNOW A DR. OR CLINIC IN THE FRESNO,CA AREA, PLS POST A RESPONSE.
Well I'm back! and guess what everyone? i lost 3 lbs! and i cheated a little on the diet but i'm sooo happy. I'm going to continue taking these shots and i will try not to cheat this week. I'll write back next week with my progress. BYE!
Hi. Does anyone know where I can get the B12 shot in Michigan?
I just got a B12 injection on Monday and I feel great.  They also offer a B6 with the B12 has any one ever got that and does it really boost the weight loss more then the B12?
Well today i got my first B12 shot, and my doctor me a diet pill wish me good luck,,,get back to you soon.
What is the dosage in each shot?
My doctor gave me a shot of B-12 on Tuesday - to help increase my energy level as I suffer from chronic fibromyalgia.

I am not anemic and all my blood work was totally normal.

I was told that if the B-12 increased my energy and made me fell better, I could continue to get them monthly.

Now I have found this forum and I am praying that the shot will help me lose weight also - I am so excited.
I have a full family who are overweight and also freinds who have all tried multiple methods. The feedback I get, along with my own experience is that there are alot of gimmicks and cons out there ( including some physicians) that try to take advantage of our desperation to lose weight.

PLease dont be fulled...........I recently found a new physician who is not in this for the money. He actually has a sincere passion to help people lose weight, he is totally educated too. He has taken extra time to get extra training in weight management. When I saw him, i totally saw and felt his sincerity.

He does not enroll you in set plans, he listens to you and personalises atreatment that fits your lifestyle (at least thats what he did with me) i talked to him and his dietician.

Anyway......as far as his injections....he has three different formulations, one of which is straight B12, the second and the third are special ingrediants that are mixed in B12 and B-complex. He was very upfront about discussing the fact that this is a secret formula that he gained from another physician who used it successfully in patients for 30 years.

My bottom point to everyone is,,,,,,see a physician who is especialised in weight management field, they call it Bariatric medicine.
This doctor is a Bariatric physician. he does NOT do surgery.
if anyone is interested.....his # stands for his clinic name (Delight Medical & Wellness Center)
(866) 9delight which is 933-5444 or (818) 996-1048

sound like an ad.......hmmmm maybe i should charge him, well if you see him tell him i sent you. maybe i'll get a discount..:)
I would also like to know how much b 12 is in the shot and what kind of needle and syringe they use i havent got the guts to ask my doctor.  The Diet works for me i lost 5 lbs almost every week but at $47.00 a pop i can't afford it but i do have friends that are nurses who will give me the shot. Any info would be appreciated.
If you are still looking for someone in Baltimore County, There is one in Randallstown, Md By the name Dr. Mendez, I have a apponiment with him this month, I know a couple of people who have went to him and really like the results.  Hopes this works for you.
I'm a mother of two and use to wear a size 7/8 before kids.  I was in military and have alway been sports active.  I havebeen a member of a gym for 4 years and run every ohter day when i have the time to.  well Jan, 2005 I hit a all time high in my weight I reached 250 pounds.  I started working out harder and lost 22 pounds after about 7 months. then in july I went to a weight loss doctor who give b12 shots and i lose 15 pounds in the first month and as of to day have lost a total of 30 lbs.  I think the shot works it keeps up going when you see results that fast.  There are people who didn't relize that they were talking to the same person.  At my biggest
I was wearing a size 20.  now I'm down to a a size 14 and some 11/12 my goal is a 9/10.  From Jan to now I've lose 50 pounds but it was hard.  You do have to change the way you eat and exercise, And if you have kids like I do.  DON'T EAT THEIR SNACKS.  Buy your own health ones.  They can burn that sugar faster than we can
I just got my first shot on Friday. I am sooo excited!!!! I hope it really works. I'll let everyone know how i did after my next visit.
WHERE CAN I GET THE B12 SHOT IN RI?
HELLO IVE BEEN TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW ABOUT 3 YRS AGO I LOST ABOUT 35-40LBS. I BEGAN TAKING THE DEPO SHOT AND I GAINED THAT WEIGHT BACK PLUS SOME. NOW I CANT GET IT OFF FOR ANYTHING. IT HAS TAKEN A TOLL ON MY LIFE. IM SO DEPRESSED AND I DREAM ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE B12 SHOT IN NORFOLK,VA OR SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE.
I have my first appointment today. I am very excited. Three years ago I was at my perfect weight, 140. I had gone to WW and lost 30 pounds and was looking great. As I am now 49 years old, I think that perimenopause started to set in and my metabolism went way south. I have tried numerous diets in the last 3 years to get the 50 pounds that I have gained off. Nothing has worked, not even exercise. I am really hoping that this works for me as I do not want to go buy anymore clothes in size 16.

PS I am in Fresno, CA so if virgobross is still reading this thread, let me know.
I'm looking for a clinic in the dallas/ft worth, texas area. If you know, please don't hold out, I'm in need
I had my fourth baby 6 months ago.  I am 36 years old and I have never had to struggle with loosing weight.  I have not been able to get the extra pounds off since she was born.  I was told about the B12 shots available and I started getting it over 1 week ago.  I have so far lost 91/2 pounds in a little over a week.  I eat well and excersize all of the time.  I am soooo excited to see the weight start to come off.
I HAVE STILL BEEN TRYING TO FIND A CLINIC OR M.D IN FRESNO,CA- STILL NO LUCK, SO IF PEGALL IS KEEPING UP WITH THIS THREAD PLS LEAVE SOME INFORMATION ON THREAD OR EMAIL AT ***@**** IT WOULD BE MUCH WELCOMED.THANK YOU.
People say that the B-12 shot stings, when I had mine today I felt nothing, does that mean it's no good, or my NPD is very good at giving needles.
Does anyone know of a doctor or Wellness Center in Virgina that offers b12 injections? Are the injections sold on the internet the same as the ones offered by doctors and do they come with instructions?
Hello i am going to get my B12 shot in the first week of november and im very excited. There is an office in the Stockton area if you are interested. The number is(209)887-3891. He charges $85 for your first visit and $75 thereafter. They will be opening another one in the san jose area if anyone is interested just call the above number and they will give you the information. His name is Dr. Wilkins. I will contact you and let you know how everything goes after i get it done! Hopefully the info was useful.
Does anyone know how I would find a doctor close to Fort Collins, CO that would do the shot? I've been looking for it online but I'm not having any luck.
In Canada there is a weight loss clinic called "Dr. Bernstein" and they work on the B6/B12 injection basis - along with a very strict diet.  I know they are branching into the U.S. so you may want to look for them in your area.  I am trying a nutritionist who uses a similar concept and I see her for the first time later this week - can't wait!  I hear it is easy to gain all weight back once you stop with the injections so we must all work hard after!!
I too was very frustrated trying to loose weight. I exercised one hour a day, five days a week.  Ate no more than 7oo calories a day (sometimes even fasting for up to 3 days) and still couldn't loose. I was diagnosed with fibramyolgia, raynauds disease, plus two other immune problems. I finally decided to go for a gastric bypass and even was approved for the surgery.  I decided to try one more weight clinic, more to prove with paperwork that I couldn't loose.  This clinic gave the B-12 injection.  I started just loosing 1 pound, then the next week 3 pounds, then 4-5 pounds.  I also started to have energy and built muscles.  I have lost a total of 110 pounds since Jan. 1st.  I realized that since everything else was the same (diet, exercise, etc.) it had to be the injection.  Doing some research, I found a genetic disposition to digestion issues that leads to colon cancer.  My grandmother died of colon cancer and two of my aunts were just diagnosed.  Two of my grown children started the treatment and have lost 40-60 pounds as well.  I wish I could get my primary insurance to pick up the costs.  B12 has been a miracle in my life!!!!
I just recieved my first B12 shot last friday, along with taking phendermine, I have lost 3 lbs so far.  I do exercise daily and watch my diet pretty carefully.  It cost 55 bucks every two weeks to go to the doctor located here in Tucson.  I was doing some research and found that you can purchase both of these meds over the internet for a much cheaper price.  I was wondering if anyone has done this and if the medication is the same as the doctor prescribes.
Someone knows where i can get tHE Bshot in brandon florida, i weigh 114 and iam 4'10 do you all know if i need that bshoot cuz i do feel fat.
I use B12 and I love it. I use it about once a week.

When I started taking it, I was using it every 48 hours.

I have so much energy. I don't know why it helps you lsoe weight, but I did lose weight when I was taking it. I DID watch what I ate and I DID exercise some. BUT, the B12 gave me SO much energy!

If you want to find out more about diets and B12 feel free to visit

THE Forum is free even is you never order a thing. SO, if you are going to another DR and you want to ask questions, then this is also the place for you!!!

We talk about everything, but we also talk about how and when to take B12 and all kinds of things.

OH YEAH...this website also has the advertisement for them. So, contact these people if you have any doubts.

I am just a person who loves my energy and I hate to see so many people having a hard time finding something so easy to get...that really works.

NO it is not a miracle drug, but it will give you the energy to get out of the house.

OR, like I did the first time I took it....I cleaned the WHOLE house!

GOOD LUCK
My doctor does not give B-12 shots.  I call my pharmacist and he advised me to have my doctor give me and RX for the B-12 and syringes that way my insurance will cover it.  The syringes are the same as the ones used for insulin.

I now need to know the way to start taking it.  I heard that there is a loading dose at first and then you taper off from once a week down to once a month. I will have to check more into this.
I just started taking the B-12 Shot.  I have been struggling with my weight for ever seem like, I weight 240 at 5ft 7in.  I sure hopes it helps me.  If I can lose weight, it will be a true miricle since I have just about tried everything under the sun.  I just started on Wednesday, and i weighted myself Friday.  Why did I feel disapointed that I had not lost yet, it's only been 2 days.  I need to stay away from the scale and keep eating healthy.   My husband died at age 42 from a blood clot.  He weighted 320 pounds and I know his weight contributed to his death, actually, the highest the scale went up was 320, so he could have weighted more than this.   This just goes to show how dangerous it can be to be severly obese.   I feel like I have a mental problems or something, it's simple, don't over eat and exercise, I am pre diabetic, I'm on medication for high blood pressure, I have elevated cholesterol, but yet, I still eat like a pig and don't exercise.  But, like I said, I just started a weight loss program 2 days ago and did take the B-12 shot.  The last thing that my sweet husband brought for me before he died was a heavy duty treadmill.  I'm going to do it for myself, him and my mother that has also gone home to be with the Lord.  She was blind and she woudl say to me, come here and she would take her hands and feel my stomach, hips, arms, and she could not believe how big that I have gotten.  Mom and Nathan, I'm going to do it once and for all for you.  I've been trying to lose for over 10 years without any success but this year is my break through.  B-12, I sure how you live up to the hype.
I was getting the b12 shots for anemia post pregnancy, but I don't see it as a weight loss alternative, but more for energy to enable me to be more active to lose the weight. I could feel the difference definitely immediately after getting the injection.
My weight had reached it's max of 169lbs. I heard about the B-12 shots and decided I would give it a try. The  doctor that I see charges $80. This includes the B-12 and pills. (phentermine).My first injection was in April I saw results after the first week loosing 5 lbs. I began an excercise program walking took a pill once a day it helped control the hunger . After the first month I was down 10 lbs. I had a second injection and continued my program after the 30 day weigh in I was at 152 lbs. It has been 3 months and my current weight is 144 lbs ! I started to take a pill every other day and continued my excercie. I feel great I am no longer taking pills I have changed my eating habits to help keep off the weight and feel good. I used to feel like my heart was coming out of my chest after taking a brisk walk for 20 minutes. In these last three months I am now able to run 3.5 miles in 30 minutes with no hesitation !!! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little boost getting the weight loss started.
Brandon, Florida -
Exodus Womens Center.
on Oakfield Drive, across form the music center and on the same side as the hospital ( just went of the Hospital actually) Cant miss it.
They have the two buildings there, one is the ob/gyn and the other ( in same parking lot) is the Center where you can get the b12 and other stuff. Its the same place the MediSpa sign is.

Phone for them on the one side is 684-Baby. If thats the wrong bulding, I am sure they can direct you to the right one.

Good Luck!
I'm looking for a place in Brandon, too.  I googled and found the Medi Weight Loss Clinic, 654-1110. Address: 203 W.Bloomingdale, just past Paul Sanders Park going towards Lithia. Maybe I'll see you there.  I'm calling them tomorrow to make an appointment, hopefully for next week.  
I haven't posted in awhile.  But awhile back, I also shared my story of weightloss.  My doctor also put me on B12 shots every two weeks w/phentermine and a supplement.  It's true that B12 does not make you lose weight.  It is to give you energy, which in turn will make you move a bit more than usual.  That's how you lose the weight.  If you just take the B12 and don't diet and exercise, then you won't lose the weight.  I lost 10 pounds the first week.  But that was because I had also started walking on my treadmill (3 miles) for an hour a day.  I had heard that B12 works better if you get it once a week.  That might be the case with me, because I have slowed down quite a bit.  Still losing, but not as fast.  My total weightloss is 49 pounds.  I wish everyone luck.    
holy moses I live right there and never knew there was a weight loss clinic. lol
I guess I just dont notice what I wasnt looking for. lol
I go to Golds Gym on Lithia too.

Babygirl,
Anyhow the reason I mentioned Exodus, is because they are a wellness center affilated with the hospital, not a weight loss clinic, so they will evaluate, not just sell.
but if you are looking for the other stuff, talk to your regular doc and all and see what he says. By the way, I got curious and started looking around, and I found out there are those clinics doing b12 and hcg all over the place.
I meant to say I lost 10 pounds in the first two weeks.  One week would not be healthy.  Sorry!
I started taking the B12 shot again on June 7th and from then to now I have lost 20 lbs.  The shot alone does not help you lose weight you must maintain a healthy diet cut back on your portions; stop eating after a certain time. My nutritionist said that you should be up for at least 3hrs after you eat...most people eat then lay down.  Exercise with the B12 shot will increase weight loss.  After you reach your desired weight you must maintain the same diet as if you were still taking the shot.  If not you will gain all the weight back plus some if you go back to your old eating habits.

Good Luck Everyone!:)
I totally agree with all you said, except the eating before bedtime. Its actually a myth as a whole, but true for certain foods. Eating a donut before bed is bad, but eating a piece of unbreaded, skinless, white meat chicken by itself before bed is awesome.  
Apparently is takes a while for the meat to break down, which causes your metabolism to work while you sleep, which in turn takes longer to "shut off" between meals (which is why we snack between meals to keep it going) and it gives your muscles the much needed protein to be bigger, stronger million dollar winners.
People trying to gain weight do the same ting, but with a different food. Peanut butter. Its the protein they need, plus the fat to help them raise the weight.

And I know I sound smart at the moment, but its not really coming from me. lol
I just had a long, long appointment with my nutritionist who is helping me regain health after a long period of malnutrition. ( I was eating low cal for way too long)

But everything else blessed said, I totally shake my head up and down sayign mmhmm yup yup. lol

Oh and you can eat anything you want in life, as long as you "move" your body in the same proportions to burn it off.  I have a friend who is a bodybuilder that eats like 5k cal a day becaue he burns SO much off he has to or will lose his mass. Of course if I ate that I would be ALLLLLL mass. lmao...but in the bad way. lol
B12
your body does not make B12, it is consumed in food we eat.You cannot get cyonide poisoning from B12 shots. B12 is pricey but can be a mental and physical attribute in weight lose. B12 is useless when consumed, the stomach destroys it.It does not make you lose weight, it does however prevent you from gaining. It also after high enough doses will increase your red blood cells, thus increasing your oxygen leven and in return increase your energy which gets people who are other wise, tired or just lazy off the couch.
oh yea and this doc charges 90 the first appt then 45 the other ones which includes the shot plus meds for 1 week.        
hi everyone I have my first appt tomorrow to get my b12 shot plus the meds Im 23 and gain 160 I have just had a baby in april and lost abt 30 lbs in 3 months but I want to get my ideal weight back of 130 - 125 I hope  I can achieve this within 3 months its really hard being married in a family where everyone weighs 125 other  then my  husband whose built pretty nice.but I really hope this works for me I hate wearing sweat pants all the time I want to wear my old jeans again size 5 my sister was always on the chubby side but shes been taking b12 and meds for abt 2 yrs and now weighs 120 she looks great and im sooooooo jealous!well wish me luck I will update everyone.plus if anyone in nyc or surrounding boroughs want the name and address of this clinic ill post it.                                                                          
Well I heard about Mesotherapy from some friends at work and decided to go do it today. Afterwards, the doctor suggested a B12 to help the bruising and swelling and to speed up the weight loss process. So I said sure why not! It was only $20. I honestly just had it done about an hour ago, so we'll see how it works with the combination of Mesotherapy and B12 shot. I'm so excited! I'll let you know how it works!
Oh ok thanks...you didn't sound smart...please pass the knowledge on over here...I agree with you too...as far as eating like unbreaded, skinless, white meat chicken.  What about eating something lite like yogurt or a piece of fruit before bed?  But, I was more so speaking about people that ate the way I use to which was me eating a 3 or 4 course meal at 10pm then going to bed. Then always feeling guilty afterward.

It's a long hard road but, I just encourage everyone to stay focused and don't give up on yourselves.

Thanks again Satriana!
Does anyone know if the B12 shot effects are lesser if the shot is given in the fat of your arm versus the muscle?  
Hey does anyone know if you purchase the b12 shot and the meds I forgot the name  sumthing like lipo.... that from online is it the same thing as if you were getting from the doctors office? my friend lives out in canada and she heard of a website called mydietsolutions.com but before she buys the shot plus meds for 175 she wanted to know if its the same thing the doctors inject for one to lose weight?please post back and let me when know. Greatly appreciated.                          
please tell me where to get b 12 shots in illionois or indiana help
DOES THE PILL OR THE PATCH HAVE THE SAME WEIGHT LOSS EFFECT?
To verify...You got the shot a couple times for a starter and where able to stop getting the shot switching to just the pill (phentermine). and then from just the pill to nothing?

I feel like i need a starter and then I’ll be ok.

I just had my 1st baby 2 months ago and am 13 pounds over weight.
I'm looking for a little boost in hopes for just a couple treatments and then hold off the weight on my own.

COMMENTS PLEASE - - ANYONE?
Remember the plain B-12 shots are a LOT different than the Lipotropic fat burning shots!

Anyone looking for shots or a weight loss clinic or Dr. can click on their state in this link.

http://www.asbp.org/locate_physician.php
Does anyone know a Dr in Raliegh/Durham area in North Carolina that give the B 12 shots.  I weight 240 and tired of being fat, I will be 45 years old in 2 weeks, I need help.
I was on the shot & pill for 3 months  lost more when i got the shot every 2 weeks but the office is far so i only got the shot when i went for the pills monthly however the nurse said to buy the b-12 drops , then i had a anurseym was hospitalized i want want to start back on the b-12 but am not sure any adivice will help chicago
ok everyone you convinced me im going to make it to my 1st appt on sat i hope this works keep me in your prayers.i live in az and its to d**n hot to be so over weight........lol ill keep you informed
I signed up a week about to start Alpha Health Care's weight loss program with Dr. Synder. (They have several locations in the LA area. They combine B12 shots 3 times a week along with daily appetite suppressants, multi-vitamin, folic acid, potassium, chromate, and a water pill every other day. If you exercise 20-30 mins daily than you should have 1200 calories per day and 1000 if you don’t exercise. You are suppose to have a low carb high protein diet w/ 2 fruits and as many vegetables a day. It’s nice because you go in 3 times a week to get the shot and get weighed so you can see your progress. They also monitor you to make sure you don’t have any adverse affects to the medicine.

I am telling this works! I have already lost 5 lbs in one week! I have not had any cravings for food or sweets. I eat at the normal times and many times I find that I am forcing myself to eat since I know I should.  I definitely would recommend this to others since these are great results and I have been struggling to lose 30 lbs for the last 5 years.

The cost is $360 for 6 weeks or about $60 a week.
HELLO EVERYONE I 22 YEARS OLD AND KNOW IM LATE ON THE WHOLE B-12 SHOT THING BUT IVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT A DOCTOR MENDEZ IN THE RANDALLSTOWN AREA OF BALTIMORE,MD BUT EVERYONE I ASK DOESNT HAVE HIS TELEPHONE # IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS HIS NUMBER OR ADDRESS IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED BECAUSE I NEED TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF TO TAKE THE POLICE AGILITY TEST ................................. THANX TO ANYONE WHO RESPONDS!!!!!!!!  : )
Oscar Mendez
Weight Loss Medical Clinic
4600 Wilkins Avenue Suite 106
Baltimore, Md 21229
410-247-9980
I would REALLY appreciate it if ANYONE knows the dosage of the B12 shot along with the site (WHERE on the body) the B12 is injected. Some keeps asking and I have yet to see anyone answer.....HELP!!!!!!
Hello everybody, I have been taking the B12 injection here in San Antonio, TX for about 3 weeks and I have lost 11.2 pds already.  I am very excited and happy.  This is the best thing for me.  I have lost weight and gained weight over the years.  When my doctors gave me a steriod treatment thinking that would help me lose weight I was through with them.  I got off that doctors steriod therapy and and that was over 6 months ago.  I am please with my results. I have 19-25 more pounds to go and I will be happy!  Wish me luck!  And go luck to all of you!
Anyone know where I can get the B12 shots in or near St. Augustine or Ormond Beach, Fl?
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted a site on 7/14/07 where everyone could find a Dr. in their area & people are STILL asking for Dr's? LOL
Yes, I checked it - and thank you.  However, no Dr. listed near my area; I thought maybe someone else might know of a Dr.    
    AJ
Where's this doctor in NY.
For those asking the dose mine is 1000 mcg. I'm getting the shot daily for 30 days, then once a week for 2 months, then once a month for the rest of the year. I had a vit. b12 level of 150. VERY low. I found this out through my neurologist. I'm having pain & weakness in my hands. It's been suggested I have fibromyalgia...the doc hopes the B12 levels will take some of the pain away & I can have a life again!! I hope so too. I've only taken the injection the last 2 days, so I don't know what will come of it. Pain cure AND weight loss? Right on! :)
BTW- You can inject the B12 in your arm like a flu shot, in your thigh, or your buttocks. I have had my hubby give me the shot in the butt! One advantage to being married 20 years...all modesty is GONE. lol
I would like to find a doctor or clinic in the Winter Haven, FL area that supports the B12 injections; anyone know of any?  
I have an appointment on Wed. to begin a weight loss program here in Tampa , FL which includes the B-12 shots.  My goal is to lose 30 lbs.  I have heard nothing but good results from the prrogram.  The lady who answered the phone said she has lost 21 lbs in 1 month.  I plan to exercise and follow the program step by step. TRUST, if I don't see results I will let you all know!!  I am very excited.  
I know a gentleman that has lost 45 pounds in about 10 weeks w/ the B-12 shots and appetite suppressants; he goes somewhere in Tampa, not sure where.  What is the name of the clinic or doctor you are going to go to?  Have you heard anything on a place called Transformations?
I would like to open one of these clinics up in my area. Does anyone know where to start or who I can call to get information?  Alabama
Looking for a doctor near Lansing, Michigan that gives b-12 and/or lipo injections. If you know of one please post the name/address/phone #...whatever you have or feel free to email me at j_martin14***@****.  THANKS!
I would like to get an invitation, please.
since i  STARTED them...sorry!! lol
i have been on the b12 lipotropic shots for 1 week now. (i went today for my 3rd shot) and i've lost 5lbs! I am doing the shot on tues and fri. and taking 1 half phetermine a day. Im very excited! Im glad it doesn't cost a lot of money, and i don't have to go far to do them either! i FEEL GREAT SINCE I STARED THEM! i wish every1 luck!
I took the b12 shot yesterday. i have some complaints and doubts so far, i have been eating junk like a pig since the shot and im not even sure he actually gave it to me, i didnt feel a needle a pinch or anything.  plus they were trying to make me take a bunch of weight loss supplements with it. I told the doctor that i only wanted yhe shot so supposedly he gave me it with a fatburner called chromium picolinate any one out there can u tell me why im more hungry then energetic?
Hmmmmm!  That doesn't sound right.  Sorry about that.  I started the B-12 shots just wed. and appetite suppressants and it is going well.  I have NO appetite and my enery level is much improved.  I eat the proper foods drink plenty of water and have ALREADY lost 2 lbs. (1st day)  By next weigh in (next week)  I'm sure I will have dropped at least 10 lbs. I will let you know for sure. Check with your doc. again.  GOOD LUCK!!!
I lost 5lbs.  my first week with the b-12 shot and phentermine combo.  That is insane for me because no matter how much I have exercised in the past and no mater what weight loss program i was on, I was lucky to lose 2 lbs. a week.  I have noticed such a huge difference.  I can't wait until weigh in next week!  (I can't even believe that I just said that :).
Hey San Antonio Girl! I am about to start B12 this week on the Northwest Side. What clinic did you go to?
OK, i went fri for my 4th shot, and  at the office i am down a total of 6.6lbs (10 days on the program)  I go for my next shot/weigh-in on Tues! I hope I'll be to the 10lb goal!! I haven't had any sweets, well, i eat yogurt (fat free) when i want sweets, but my daughter is having her b-day party on the 17th, and if i loose 9-10 more lbs, then I'm going to eat 1 piece of cake. If not, I'll only eat a small bite! That's the deal I've made with myself (b/c i know I'm gonna want some cake lol) I feel so good about myself, but I'm ready for other people to start noticing that I've lost weight! My boyfriend says he doesn't see a big enough difference for other people to be able to tell, but i want just 1 person to run into me and say "wow, have you lost weight?", then I'll feel good (well better) lol! It'll happen soon, i know it will!! Football practice is starting now, so I'll be at the ballpark a lot, so I'll see all of our friends there which we haven't seen since baseball! Well, good luck to everyone, i hope everyone is doing great!!
i was wondering about the b12shot I have a friend that i also work with and her daughter is taking the shot.  she says she is doing well on it.  She gave me the doctors name and number for those in az  I have an appt tuesday 8/7/07. I really hope it goes well. i have tried all types of diets and was considering gastro bypass as a weight loss solution but, i will try the shot first.
Can you tell me the name of the clinic you went to in San Antonio?
Hello ppl.  Just to put it out there, I started my b12 shots w/ the pills friday.  I'm about 30lbs over weight due to having 4 children.  The weight came on hard after I have my 4th, and I have struggled every since to get if off, my son turned 9 Thursday.  I can say I haven't been eating as much, but my energy level has shot through the roof.  I work midnight shift, and still deal with my kids during the day, and on top of that I'm anemic, so usually I am always tired. But not anymore!!  I feel great.  I've exercised before and always stop because of limited results, but I'm going to start working out again next week.
The b-12 makes me feel GREAT and I am NEVER exhauasted like in the past.  It will be a week on tomorrow and  I have already lost 8lbs.  I am very pleased with the meds and b-12 combo.  It's awesome.  
I need a doctor that prescribes phentermine in the detroit metro are of Michigan.  Anyone know?
I have made an appointment with two different doctors (just to hold my spot) but I need to figure out which to go with.  Once doctor offers 1 b-12 shot and suppliment pills every 3 weeks while the other doctor offer the b-12 shot every week plue the pills for 4 weeks.  Which is better a shot a week or 1 every 3 weeks?  Anyone know?
To actually sum up my question, for those that have been doing this for a while, would it be beneficial to take the shot once a week or once every three weeks?  Thanks :):):)
Where are you going in Tampa and what's the charge? I live in Spring Hill about an hour north of Tampa and I would love to know where you're going. My friend and I were just talking about this.
im glad things are great for you but i see nothing and i don't feel energetic at all.  It has not stopped my cravings , as a matter of fact  i gained 3 lbs. i think i was hoodwinked. maybe ill just try the pills.
WHAT? Sorry to hear that.  I read your post before and you are not on the same plan that I am.  I have b-12 with meds.    Don't give up!!!
Premiere Weight Loss.  GOOD LUCK!!!
Hello, I  been reading all the comments about the B12 shot and weight loss program. It seems pretty positive results are happening. I am about 15-20 lbs heavier then i want to be and my energy is down the tubes. I have never had a issue with my weight until after I turned 35 even after having 3 kids I have always been able to burn it off.
I have made a appointment to start the program but I am a bit nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
I started the B12 injections this week and the pills....but they won't let me get them more than once a week.  I see alot of you guys going many times a week...does anyone else have a clinic where they are just allowed 1 shot (each) a week?
I have been doing two shots a week and a half of a phentermine pill every morning. I have lost 7.2 lbs in two weeks and i haven't exercised !! I'm gonna try to start walking to see if i get better results in the next two weeks! Good luck to every one starting on this! You'll love it!
I just started taking the B-12 injections with the pills on Tuesday and I feel great.  The doctor did not see me nor did they take any blood work from me at my initial visit which I thought was odd.  The nurse did ask me to have my pcp to forward it to their office.

I feel great about this plan and although I have been only doing this for a few days I feel different.  Maybe I am psyching myself into believing  I have lost weight already but my clothes are fitting a bit different.

I go to Dr.Gupta in Greenbelt, MD.   $70/ every three weeks.    I guess the fee is the same across the board.
I can't to start this next week. I need to loose 30 lbs. I really hope it works. My sister swears by it.
I have my appointment on tuesday. I am so excited. I feel like this is an undercover thing though. B12 + 1 pill a day has helped my friend drop 100+ pounds. I want to lose 25 pounds. I also joined weight watchers because I know I can not take this pill and the shot forever. I wanted it to start me on my way and then I will take the b12 pill (not shot) daily. The shot in VA is 5 dollars a shot and the 30 day supply of pills are $40 and the visit is $60. so there it is. I know it will work, I have more than 5 friend that have lost weight.
where do you live. because that is alot cheeper then I'm goiong to pay.
I take the B-12 injection once a week.  Great results!  I have been on the program less then 2 weeks and I have lost (as of today) 11 lbs.  I weigh in for the second time Wed.
What clinc are you going to?
I haven;t started yet, but wed I will. Does it work faster if you dont diet virus if you do. I alreadly excercise 3 times a week.
you feel the energy from the B-12  ? Is it injection ? if so..how often..thank you
I take an injection once a week.  
you think its working as far as energy goes ?
hey skinnychic...just wanted to let you know that i have been going to dr.gupta's office since march 22nd and i have lost 50lbs so far. i really do feel the combo of the b12 & the pills work!! the office visit is a little strange...i only saw dr.gupta once and have not seen her since. all they do at the office visit is weigh you in, give you your shot and your pills and send you on your way...i go back this thursday and now i have dropped more lbs. i am thrilled..so good luck and stick with it!!!
Yeah, if you watch what you eat, then you'll see better results! The shots won't just "melt" fat! They give you energy, to exercise more often, and if you're going to be taking the phentermine pill, then that will help A LOT with your appetite! You'll have to make yourself eat! But it's really good to eat really healthy! Besides even if yo get lucky and loose a little with out changing you eating habits, shedding the lbs will stop, or when you stop the shots, you'll put the weight back on! I eat around 1050-1150 cal.s a day, and i eat at lease 50g of protein. Make sure you do these four things:
                       1) Eat between 1100-1300 cal.s each day (don't go under 1000)
                       2) Eat at least 50g of protein
                       3) Exercise 3-4 times a week
                       4) Drink at least 64oz of water (You'll need it to flush the bad stuff out)
It's easy to drink the water if you're taking the pill, it makes you have a dry mouth. But watch out, it you have a dry mouth, and do not drink something A LOT, then you'll have more trips to the dentist!!
thanks for that. i just went today. I took the pill for the morning, and went to work out afterwords i knew I had to eat because i was feeling a little weird.
Good! I'm glad that helped! I also wanted to tell you that if you're exercising, you should do it in the AM, before you eat. Here's the best thing to do... Walk at least 30 mins (30 mins of heart rate up) in the morning before you eat...doing this will burn stored fat...because there's no cal.s to burn! And then if your eating a good bit of cal.s through out the day, walk in the PM again to burn some of the cal.s! If you're going to the gym, then that'll be good to! Good Luck!! Keep me posted!!
I usually do wprkout in the morning. But this morning I didn't out of the doctor until 10:OO. Then I workout. i also have a 3yr old and 10 mo old. Also it's to hot here in az.  to go out at night. Thanks for the advice.Well see how I do. So far the diet has workout.
anyone know wheres a person that does b12 shot(s) in boston,nh, or ri areas! help me please im younger and have really low self esteem im 30 pounds over!!  email me at ***@****
Thank you so very much for the most practical and wise suggestions.  I have tried every diet, the B12 & the pill with little to no success.  I believe the main keys in any weight loss program are the exercising and the consumption of water.  I need you as my coach.
I just recieved my firsdt B-12, and did not take the medication along with it. Do you think I will see results?
I just started the shot what is this pill you speek of
Week # 2 with B-12 and meds.  I have lost 13lbs.  I have not lost 13 lbs  since.....Don't know when.  People are starting to notice at work.  B-12 with the shots does work and I drink LOTS of water.  The weight is simply falling off.  I have not even started  to exercise.  I will begin the treadmill.  Good luck to anyone interested in taking the meds with b-12.  I told you guys if it didn't work I would let you know.
Will the B12 shot cause problems, if you're taking birth control?  Any ladies taking birth control while using the B12 shot?  
I was told the B12 makes you more fertile.  

Be careful!  I lost 5.6 pounds in the first WEEK of b12 & pill! I've been slacking this week though.  I go back Wednesday for week 2 weigh in.  If I lost more, I'll be shocked.  I started the lipotropic shots too..anyone see results with those?
What, that's great.  I set my appt this Tuesday, so I will keep everyone posted on the outcome.  
I'm glad that my post have helped you! I still struggle everyday, even if it appears that i know a lot, and im doing great. I have only been losing 1lbs each week for two weeks, but i'm not eating as good as i was. Im gonna be getting back on track! I wish you tons of luck, and keep me posted! i will help any time i am able to!
Where on the body do they stick the needle?  
the back...by your bottom!  You can't feel ANYTHING!! (at least I can't and I hate needles!!!)
Week 3 for me and I have lost 12 pounds so far with B-12 and phentermine combo!  I have never lost like this before.  People are really starting to notice and i can really feel it in my clothes!
I've been doing the B12 phentermine combo for 6 weeks now and have lost 20lbs. But my injection is part b12  and part something called MIC?  Anyone know what that is?  Anyway, I was going to a weight loss clinic for my phentermine and injectables.  The injectables were seriously marked up at the weight loss clinic, so I asked my regular doctor to write me a script and now I get a 100 dose vial for a $15 co pay.
I'll have to get back to you on whether the B12 without the "M.I.C." packs the same punch.
Is anyone taking just b-12 w/out the HCG?  I had 2 week weigh in today...total of 7.5 pounds so far!!!
how oftgen..and how much do you folks take of B-12 INJECT ? once a month would be no good....no ?
OK, its been two days and I haven't seen any results, not one pound drop yet.  I work out 3 to 4 times a week on top of eating healthy.  When will I start seeing the results, a week, couple of weeks, month what?

Also, if I have to take a drug test, will the phertermine show up in my blood? or should I be fine?
how soon will it be out of your system, once you're done with the pills?

Sorry for the many questions.
Can you give more info on how to reach Dr. Gupta?  Is there a website or something?  Thanks!
Week 3 and I have lost 17lbs.  I feel great!  The B-12 REALLY does make you feel good.  I
I did NOT intend to put Fatloss TWICE.  Excuse me.
how much do you take ? 1,000 mcg's ? how often...and what time of day do you inject...? and where is there any difference ? thank you
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS BRENDA, I AM FROM CHICAGO. I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE ALL OF YOU GIRLS. I USED TO WEIGHT 110 POUNDS, BUT WHEN I GOT PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST CHILD I GAINED 55 POUNDS. MY BABY WAS ONLY 6 LBS, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT????? I HAVE BEEN OVERWEIGHT FOR 6 YEARS AND I CAN'T STAND IT. NOW I HAVE A 1 YEAR OLD BABY, I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF A LITTLE BIT BETTER,BUT STILL GAINED 30 MORE POUNDS.THE GOOD THING IS THAT I WHEN TO THE SAME WEIGHT AS I WAS BEFORE THE SECOND PREGNANCY. ON JUNE 25,2007 I WENT TO DO MY ANNUAL CHECK UP AND MY WEIGHT WAS 184 LBS AND HEIGHT 5'4". I FELT REALLY SAD AND I GOT WORST WHEN THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I WAS EXTREMELY OBESE,I WANTED TO CRY BUT SOME HOW I HOLD MY TEARS AND WAITED TO GET HOME. I DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING, SOMETHING THAT I HAD SEEN THAT WORKED ON OTHER PEOPLE.ON JUNE 26,2007 I WENT TO A DOCTOR FOR THE B12 SHOOT AND SOME PILLS FOR ONLY $65.00. I DIDN'T NOTICE ANY WEIGHT LOSS UNTIL  I WENT BACK TO MY GY DOCTOR ON 7/25/07 MY WEIGHT WAS 170 BS. INA MONTH I LOST 14 LBS.
I RECOMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY, JUST BE PREPARE TO STOP GETTING CRAVINGS AND FEEL THE ENERGY.
I JUST TO ORDER THE BIGEST MEAL AT RESTAURANTS TO GET SATISFIED, NOW I ORDER THE KIDS MEAL (BELEIVE ME!)I CAN'T FINISH A NORMAL MEAL,SOMETIMES I JUST EAT A PIECE OF CARROT OR FRUIT. I ALSO FEEL REALLY THIRSTY, SO I HAVE TO CARRY A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH ME.
Hi.  I alsp live in Chicago and am looking for a doctor to give me B12 shots.  Where do you go?    I had a hystorectomy two years ago and have gained 40 pounds since.  I am taking the estrogen patch and I am SOOOO uncomfortable being this large (210 lbs) .  I cannot function from day to day and do not want to shop for new clothes. It' sgood to hear of your 14 pounds.....where can I go in Chicago?

Belinda
give it at least a weak or 2 before you see weight loss and just to be clear you are taking B12 and pills right?...in most cases the B12 alone won't do much.  I went to a weight loss center around July 2006 and was given the B12 and pills and after 2 months lost 20-30lbs, I stopped taking the pills and shots and weight continued to fall off for a little while.  I was 5'5 and 203lbs., my highest weight EVER...While I was going to the doctor I didn't exercise, but I stopped eating beef as suggested, I watch fat grams and sugar, not calories and have managed to keep it off.  This was a little difficult because I'm allergic to all seafood, don't eat pork..in regard to meat I now only eat turkey and chicken..exciting aint it lol...I don't watch what I eat as much as I should any more but I still weigh 171, I do take the stairs instead of the elevator sometimes...lol.  I'm considering going back and getting back on track again to loose more...my ideal size is 9/10 comfortably...7/8 is a dream lol...I where a 12 0r 13 juniors now....maybe another 20-25lbs will do the trick for my body shape
despite what people say..I do get on the scale daily.  That way 5-10lbs can't sneak up on me lol.  I see it coming and fight back ie correct my diet and review what I did wrong that day or week..I think thats a big part of why I haven't gained much back..I go up and down maybe 5lbs my lowest weight in the past year was 167 next time I think I'll work out to see if it is more effective...Also if the pill your Dr. gives you doesn't seem to be working ask them to switch it..my friend did and she saw better results, but in all honesty she didn't loose as much as I did and didn't follow the prescribed diet like I did....Expensive fall back of dieting is clothing I had to buy a complete wardrobe I'm happy but boy did that kill the pocket book...lol.
how much B-12 inject and how often ar you takeing...

1,000 mcg's ? 1,000mls ? once a week ? more..less...thank you
??????????
Does anyone know a reputable doctor who gives the B12 injections who is located in Chicago?  
im sure any reg MD. would...just say you feel run down.......they will order a blood test...and then have you 'try' the B-12 but do not say its for weight loss.......which it does have anything to do with per say...B-12 is needed to metabolize (break down) carbs & fat........and should give you energy
Thanks for the info!   I just learned about the Jorie Clinic in Oak Brook which supposedly administers B12 shots for weight loss.   I'm going to try them this week....I'll check back soon!
I live in the syracuse, new york area... does anyone know a doctor in the area that offers the diet?  Thaks, Paula
I take an injecton once a week.  Sometimes I go AM sometimes PM.  I never knew the time of day made a difference. Hmmm!  Maybe we are on the same program.  Not sure.  However, if I drop weight  with the program I'm sure you can.  The b-12 does not cause weight loss. (ENERGY) It is the meds that keep you from overeating.  Friday will be week 4 for me and I have lost almost 20lbs.  (my goal is 30 lbs.)  Just stick with it.  IT WORKS!!!!  
Does anyone know of a doc./clinic that has the weight loss program in Jacksonville, FL?
Hello everyone..I have my appointment tommorow..I was wondering by working out and eating healther will make you lose the weight faster?? and for those who lost the weight is it hard to manage it and not gain the weight back?
I have worked out and ate right for 2 weeks, I lost 7.5 pounds.  This past week I ate like **** at the beach and didn't work out a lick.  I didn't gain, but didn't lose.  The water is VERY important.  I don't feel well when I don't drink enough water.
Thanks for your response I have my appt today and very excited..I been working out 3-4 times a week and dont see any results so I hope the shots and pills will help me lose the 10lbs lol..So drinking lots of water and working out is the key to lose the weight right. how long should I stay on it? Up until I feel comfortable with my wieght I'm just scared if I stop my weigh will come back..
I was just wondering if anyone know where I could find a clinic in Chicago, that I could get the B12 injection at a more affordable cost ?
Well I think it would be much safer to take B12 injection once a month.  
Just like others who have used stuff that works for them I will sound like an ad...Oh well It really did work for me and others too.

I have been on B12 for almost one year and I have lost around 30 pounds and kept it off. I could have lost alot more, but I have not been working at it lately. I am very happy with the results. I have a ton of energy, even after a year of taking it.

I get mine at mydietsolutions.com

I don't go to the DR and I have been on it for over a year, so no bad side effects from "ordering offline."

Dr Gates is a real Dr in GA and he has 6 clinics. He just happens to also have a website.

There is also a free forum to help each other stay on track. Fell free to come and hang out with us and just look around. IF you are already on B12 and are happy, then feel free to come over and copy our meal plans we provide to one another.

I love the website! It has really worked for me and you can contact reall patients to find out about their B12 weight lose.

Anyway, I thought I would share. I hope everyone great success no matter where they go or what they do!!! :-)
1 month report:  12 pounds of weight /// 2 inches all around!! YAY!!!!
Hi All,
   I was searching for a Diet dr and I came accross t his forum, wow! I can't believe how many people are just like me!!! it kind of makes me feel alittle better,anyway I want you all to know back in 92 I went on the phen-phen diet and took a b-12 shot as well every week I got a shot of B-12 .I lost 86 pounds in 6 months so the b-12 did help lose weight, how do i know itsome of the weigh lose  was from B-12 ? I stopped the phen -phen and continued to use B-12 and a result to that I continued to lose weight, about a poundto 3 pounds a week ,However , I did change my life style as well,

here I am how many years later trying to lose the weight I gained back plus some! I have an appointment next Fri to start B-12 as well as an appitite sup.So I hope I'm back here to post good results! good luck to all of you who are trying to lose weight it is a struggle but well worth the fight!!!! in the end it's your life your fighting for:O} see you all soon!
I am from The Gaithersburg Md area and was wondering if anyone knew where to get the b-12 injection.
awww.. congrats girl so whats your secret again..eat healthy, and excercise right? I been on it for a week now cant wait to see my results too..
Ok everybody, I am a big chicken and not a fan of needles, can someone please tell me how bad the B12 shot hurts and please be honest.

Thanks Dawn
Can you please tell me where is the clinic you went to get your B12 shots and pills ? Because I am also from Chicago and I want to find a clinic thats give out the shot at a much cheaper price .
So you didn't get a doctor to give you the B12 injections ?
I got mine from a weight loss clinic.  The workers (sometimes receptionist) gives the shot.  They always give it at the top of the buy and alternate which hip(right, then left next time).  It doesn't  hurt and from everything I have read, never do the pills.  It's not the same.  I am a huge chicken and would never consider giving the shots myself.  Hope this helps.
does anyone know of a doctor in the panama city or destin area of florida?
Where do i find a doctor in phoenix to give the b-12 shot.  Or where i can i find the b-12 shot in phoenix or arizona.
I see any of you are still looking for Doctors.  In an earlier post there was a website given and you can find a Dr. anywhere on there!  I will repost the website from the other.  Here it is:

I am so glad I found this website and was able to read everyone's success stories. It wasn't until last thursday that I really found out about the vitamin B12 injections. I'd over heard conversations about this many times, but it went in one ear and out the other because so many of you I was sick and tired of yo-yo dieting. I am at my heaviest weight (365 lbs)today from doing all the various diets, and none of them really working because I didnt stay on them long enough or stayed on them but then ended up gaing back double even triple the weight that I lost.

I was at the laundry mat last thursday (sept 6) and after I unloaded my clothes I moved my car around the back of the laundry mat because it would be easier to load all the clothes back in my car once I was finished. Well, once I drove around back I saw another shopping center and me being the curious person that I am, I drove over to the shopping center to see what other stores they had...low and behold I saw the "bariatric weight loss clinic"...now I was excited to see this because I had done research on the WLS so I was thinking this clinic had something to do with the Weight Loss Surgery...only to find out, that it was an alternative to the surgery and that it was something I could definitely afford and could begin immediately. There are so many loop holes that you have to go through and so many mountains that you have to climb in order to have the WLS that it only prolonged my results, I need to loose weight now, not 6 months from now after being on a supervised diet with a nutritionist! I fall in the "extremely obese" BMI category, which in my opion, my approval for WLS should not depend on someone at an insurance company (if I were still contimplating going this route) but perhaps my primary care physician. So anyway, I made my appointment for Sept 26, 2007. I had already started monitoring what I was eating and becoming more conscience of what I put in my body, limiting the junk foods and eating more fruits and vegetables...so once I start the appetite suppressents and the B12 shots, I KNOW I will be on my way to an"EXTREME BODY MAKEOVER"! I am so excited, I can't wait for Sept 26 when I can start saying good-bye to all this excess weight baggage that I've been carrying around for my entire life. I've never been the "skinny girl" always the "chunky girl" and now the "fat woman"...but I am excited about my future again, and can't wait to see how life is "without pain"!

Wishing everyone success everywhere on their individual journys, especially in Graham, NC!
Hi I'm new to this I have an appt. next Tuesday in the morning to get my first B 12 shot it comes with a appetite suppressent and a Diaretic pill.  I'm sure hoping this works.  about  2 years ago I lost 30 pounds, from 190 to about 160 the right way, eating right and lots of exercise.  Then I left my job and went to work as a waitress so that I could go back to school and now I'm at 200 pounds.  I'm very unhappy.  I admit I don't get enough exercise and I definatly don't eat right but I try to eat a really good breakfast and then I am hungry before long and I don't have a job where I can eat that many small meals all day.  I can exercise but at this time in my life I can't spend 2 hours in the gym everyday like I did 2 years ago.  I hate that I am only 24 and my face looks good but yuck to every thing else.  My boobs hang from all the weight loss and weight gain and my stomack looks like I've had several kids and I haven't had any.  I'm always tired to.  So I just wanted to tell everyone a little about me, because I have read all of your little discussions on here and I hope that in a few months whenever you'll are telling me congrats for a losing my inner thighs and love handles (well maybe more than a few months, I have more than a handfull in those areas)  but still someone else will read this like I have read all of yours and think to themselves that maybe they will check into it
Hi, I understand how you feel,  Miserable . Im close to being 200 pounds myself (197) well I havn't tried the B12 or any diet pills yet, but this Friday I will go to the clinic and get the injections. If not then the Friday after next I will get it . I want you to know that you are not alone in this weight loss struggle . . . . I believe that everything will work out for you and me . Since The B12 injections and pills helped almost everyone else on this website. Im sure that it will help the both of us to lose some weight also. . . . Well may God bless you to not be Miserable any more : ) . . . .    
I am looking into the b12 shots also. I am almost 35 and I usually weigh around 120, I am about 5'2. I have gained about 25 pounds in a year. I have no energy to do any type of excersize at all. I want to do is eat and lay on the couch and watch tv.  People say "you not fat your just a little thick" they say it looks good, but it doesn't. I can barely fit in any of my clothes anymore. I refuse to go out and spend money on BIGGER clothes.  Can someone tell me if the b12 shots will help burn of the fat, i heard you can also get phentermine pills. Those pill work because I was taking them and I lost over 20 pounds in a relatively short period of time.  To everyone out there, we will overcome this!!!
I HAVE BEEN GOING SINCE JULY 18TH I HAVE LOST 30PDS AND THE ENERGY IS GREAT I WEIGH AGAIN TOMORROW I AM ALSO DOING LOW CARB NO SUGAR I FOUND A GREAT SITE THAT HAS GIVEN ME MOTIVATION/RECIPES / BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS/ TIPS AND TRADE SECRETS FROM THOSE WHO HAVE LOST LARGE AMOUNTS OF WEIGHT AND KEPT IT OFF BUT THE APPETITE SUPP AND THE B12 SHOTS HAVE JUMP STARTED ME AND KEEPS ME FULL OF ENERGY AND WILL POWER.... GOOD LUCK TO U ..AND KEEP ME POSTED ON URE RESULTS...
Thank you so much for reaching out to me and sharing some of your progress! It makes me that much more excited to meet someone that truly understands my struggles! 30 lbs since July 18th??? YOU GO!!!! CONGRADULATIONS! So, do you work out alot as well? Could you also give me the website that you were speaking of with the recipes??? Thanks in advance! Wishing you much success in your goals!
can any one tell me where in the charlotte north carolina area i can get b6 and b12 injections?
If you are still looking for an affordable clinic, see my comment of 8/26/07.  I have been going to the Jorie Clinic for two weeks now...lost 6.5 lbs. I really thought I would loose more, but I guess I have to start working out.    The number to the Jorie clinic in Oak Brook is (630) 575-0855.      
Sorry, I mis-spelled your name.
All I have lost 10 pounds in 1 month. It's slow but I am going to stick with it. It took two weeks for the pills to kick in. I am not hungry anymore but I have to force myself to eat. You need to eat to loss weight. sounds funny. I started walikng 1 mile 3 days a week.
phentermine pills controls your hunger. B12 is for energy but I dont have to much with the shot. the pills are working for me now.
10 pounds in a month is amazing! and so much better for your heart!! Be proud!  I agree with you....the exercise, eating, and water is the most important thing to lose. Eating the right things of course.  
I have seen where there have been ppl inquiring about the B12 shots in the Winter Haven, Lakeland area I have found a Dr. in Auburndale that has the weight loss program with the shots and meds.
I just started today cant wait to see how i do....for anyone interested his # is (863) 967-7744
I'm in Round Rock and I'm hoping you can direct me to a good weight loss doctor in the Austin/RR area. Please feel free to send me a private message. Thanks! I need to find a doctor willing to prescrible the phentermine and/or B12 shots. I'm 5'6 and weigh 175 after having a few kids. It's time I kick my butt back into shape!
Hey there! Here is a website that might help you get started to finding a place in your area:

Although, I stumbled across my clinic I hope there is something on this site that can at least help you get started!

Wishing you much success,

Extreme_Body_Makeover
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN CHICAGO/SUBURBS ILLINOIS  where we can go start diet/B12 shots?
Start my b-12 shot and pills on Monday with Dr. Gupta in Greenbelt.  I am very excited because I have been 200 lbs since my daughter was born 5 years ago.  I know that if I can just lose the weight I can maintain it.  Will keep you all posted.
Well yesterday I went to the clinic and receive my B12 injection and the doctor proscribe me phentermine 30 mg and some etra vitamines . He also put me on a strick diet, So Im hoping that this work out for me . I mean I don't exspect to lose some weight over night, even thought I would like that . . . .    
Viewing 1-200 comments: