B12 Shot
Is the B12 shot safe and do you really lose weigh. how much is the shot
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH A B12 SHOT OR THE B12 VITAMIN YOU CAN BUY IN A JAR?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH A B12 SHOT OR THE B12 VITAMIN
there is no difference
I have read many times the question about online B12 compared to what you get from a Dr.

Mydietsolitions.com is owed by a Dr who has 6 real clinics in GA, but he also happens to have a website where you can be one of his patients online. It is the same Medicine, but you don't have to travel to a DR office and you have the same support as if you were going to a Drs office. The nurses are always available by phone and there is a fourm that includes employees that answer questions and advice. DR Gates also goes to the forum to answer questions. I would advise anyone trying B12 just to go to the website and learn more about B12 and how it works. The website is free and the advice is free.
EPayne, thanks fo the info...but then why do so many people go and get he B12 shot when you can buy the B12 vitamins off the shelf?  I mean you have to take time to get to the office...when you can just reach for one ....I don't get it??? It's got to be something more to the shot then the vitamin???
b12 shot goes right into your bloodsteam. also your supposed to take a muti-viatamen. I just found out.
so, you take both, or are you saying the b12 shot and any kind of multi vitamin?  sorry to sound sound ignorant, just wanted to make sure i understand.  or do you take the b12 shot and the b12 vitamin? thanks for your help,
hey just got back from the doctors office, first shot it didn't hurt i didn't even feel it and but now my arm is a little sensitive no big deal just where the needle went in.  I weighed 203 and i am going to try not to weigh myself until two weeks from now when i go back to the doctors office.  but you all know our obsession with that damn bathroom scale.  i even stopped by the store and bought some more food.  vegetables chicken and brown rice.  and i plan to go for a walk later, it's hot right now in the afternoon it is texas oh and i took the diuretic and appetite suppressent well hopefully its only going to get better from here oh and i am curious about the multi vitamin to .  my nurse didn't say anything about taking one but maybe she took it for granted that i already should which i don't see you guys good luck
ok, makes sense. thanks for your help
ok, so i purchased some b12  1500mg, should i not be taking them? what happens when i take 1500mg at once? you are saying 1500 is out of my system in few hours, reason should be tking lower dose? how much is too much to take? do you know? thanks for your help
Hi my name is Norma.... I'm 30yrs old, and I currently weigh 181lbs. It's the highest I ever been and believe me I don't want the number to go any higher. Before I had my son, eleven years ago...  my weight was aroudn 115-120lbs. I gained 70lbs with my first pregnancy, and lost about 40lbs. I couldn't for the life of me lose anymore. I gave up! Then I got pregnant with my daughter, five years ago, and ended up weighing around 190lbs, I lost about 30lbs and gave up... then I started seeing the weight creep up on me, I acted like I didn't care then I started many crash diets. My cousin started this diet and lost over 60lbs in 6-7months. After months of waiting, I finally started the shots/and meds on Monday. I meet with two dr.s and a nurse that administered the shot of B12, she gave me the medication for the week, and told me to take a multi vitamin daily. I look forward to losing anywhere from 40-50lbs. I'm hoping to lose 10-15 a month. I have been going to the gym 3-4x a week for months now... I go for about 1hr - 2 depending on my schedule that day. The part I'm struggling with and I'm sure I'm not alone on this is FOOD. What to eat, what not to eat. Does anybody know of any good websites with info on recipes, or good meal options? I'll update you all on my journey... hoping it's a good one!
Yeah I am done 13 ponds in 5 weeks and I am striving for 25 by thanksgiving. I have been taking oral drops of 12 in the morning becaise the center is far from me. I stopped the pills also but they remain in your system for weeks. I just needed the jump start. I would tell everyone, it should be used as a starter not to lose every pound. Pills are not great for your body but the B12 is ok to do long term.
I am on weight watchers so this may help you.

http://www.dwlz.com/tipsdot.html
HERES THE SITE .....http://forum.lowcarber.org/..........I HAVE NOT DOVE INTO ANY HARD EXERCISE YET I AM A SLOW STARTER THERE ..I AM PARKING AS FAR FROM THE WORKPLACE DOOR AS I CAN AND I AM POWER WALKING WHEN I SHOP ..( MY WAY OF SAYING I AM WALKING FAST AS I CAN WHILE SHOPING INSTEAD OF MOSEYING AROUND ) I AM ALSO PARKING FURTHER AWAY ..INSTEAD OF RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE PARKING LOT .... IT WAS THE BEST I COULD DO ...BEEN DOING THIS NOW FOR 4 WEEKS AND I NOW FEEL AS IF IM READY TO START A LITTLE MORE NOW THAT IM USED TO MOVING MORE I AM CONSIDERING A TAPE HIP HOP ABS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN I JUST MIGHT BUY IT AND GIVE IT A TRY ...
Hi,  I made a mistake, not 1500 mg, but 1500 mcg, which shows on the jar as 1.5mg The brand is Sundown. Thanks again for all your help.
do anyone know if there a clinc in California in los angeles close to this zip code 90062
hi norma, and hey everyone.  Food for me is a problem to, guess where I work.  In a restaurant and I work some crazy hours and sometimes I am to busy to eat when I should and other times we're slow and all I want to do is munch on things.  But I am trying to take an apple with me and mayble some orange slice or vegetable pieces in a little baggie and believe me I am not a vegetable person so it's rough sometimes.  And I have traded in my burgers for turkey burgers, put a little seasoning on them and they tast pretty good.  You know that sort of thing so that you still get to eat what you want just healthier.  I've also started shopping in the all natural isles at the grocery store and looking at the ingredient labels.  If sugar is in the first 5 ingredients then it's not in my basket.  I also found some frozen french fries that were all natural that you bake they were decent.  It'll take some getting used to.  They only thing I hate about it is that eating healthier for me anyway is so much more expensive.  Does anyone know why they do this.  If healthier foods were cheaper would we eat more of them?  probably not huh.  well good luck and I have a web site called eatbetteramerica.com that's got some pretty good recipes.  and my friend tells me to try that magazine cooking light and i am sure that they have a website also i just haven't been able to try out much yet.  
Hi.... yeah it gets some getting used too for sure! I think I may replace one of my meals for a protein shake, meal replacement because I don't have time in the evenings to make dinner. I have such a busy schedule after work with my kids I work about 45mins away from home, after work I try to make it to the gym if there is time, then pick up the kids from grandmas' house, then I get them ready for Karate my son goes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Roxy goes to Dance and Karate on Wednesdays. By the time we get home it's really late, and the kids have dinner at my mom's before I pick them up. So they are feed and I usually eat out on those nights. Monday and Friday's I usually prepare something easy for my husband and I. After being on the injections and pills, I've noticed that I'm not hungry at night... so I'm thinking since I need protein if a shake will do???? I'll find out from my dr. on Monday. :)
you'll figure it out.  when i went and got my shot this nurse was telling me about when i was supposed to eat and how much and i was supposed to keep track of everything and i was thinking yeah right lady i live in the real world outside of this office.  I'll see what i can do but of course i told her yes to everything.  i've only been on it for less than a week now and i find that if i don't eat i get real clammy.  like breaking out in a cold sweat.  have you ever heard of this?  but i am going jogging/walking every morning for about an hour and taking the dogs out for 30 minute walks as much as possible just depending on my schedule and i've always noticed that whenever i start working out i eat more.  the difference is i am trying to eat my meals more because i am hungry and that's all i am going to eat instead of eating everything thats is put in front of me at anytime.  but the times and stuff that the nurse gave me definatly don't work for me anyway.  I wake up at 6 and eat a hard boiled egg and some v8 juice which i know sounds kind of gross but i have to eat something before i go running or i won't make it out of the driveway and then i when i get home from running i eat some oatmeal and fruit or waffles and fruit and then for lunch its chicken and veggies and then i try to eat some sort of snack a 2-3 hours later like the all natural granola bar or a piece of fruit and then a little later it's maybe grill shrimp and veggies.  I don't have time to keep count of the calories like i should but i just try to eat smaller meals but things that are good for me.  my problem, sometimes i get off work at 10 at night when i get home i am starving.
I started taking the pills and shot this past Monday.  I have not felt any energy, I actually felt the opposite.  I'm tired and sometime I get hungry.  I'm wondering if anyone experienced any of these issues.  Should I give it more time to see if it really works.  I don't feel like I have lost any weight. Any suggestions what is wrong?
hi, just wanted to ask are you exercising?  I started taking the shot on tuesday and I've lost 8 pounds.  But even with everything i still get hungry, but i think that that's good.  you have to eat to lose weight, to fuel your body.  i think you should give it a little time, try to drink a lot of water and eat.  I don't know what your doctor told you but i have found that eating three good meals a day and eating snacks in between like veggies and fruit and nuts really helps.  And the first two days on the shot for me were the worst, i didn't drink any soda just water and was trying to eat healthy and i had the most horrible headaches all day for those two days but now it's better and you'll get there to
Wow! Congrats on the weight loss so far!!  I have not been excercising.  I was only able to get two days in this week.  My doctor told me to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day.  I feel like I'm snacking all day and don't really eat a full meal.  I start excercising this week and give it some more time and see what happens.  Thanks
Well Zonrisa ever since I be on the shot and phen pills ( Friday before Last) I been feeling tired alot also. But I did lose my appeite and sometimes a lot of sleep at night . . . .    
i lost sleep to the first day i got the shot and took the pills i woke up at 3:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep the next day i woke up at 4 but went back to sleep the third day i slept till 6 and the next day i woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep that was rough hopefully i'll get over that yesterday i didn't work out because i was able to finally get some sleep so when my alarm went off i just turned it off and rolled over and went back to sleep for a couple more hours i been meaning to ask if anyone else was losing sleep like that
If you are taking Phenteremine, what time of day do you take it?  If you are already taking in the morning, first thing, then break it in half and only take 1/2 for a few days to see if it helps.  You can bump it back up when your body adjust to the meds.  Also, if you are drinking or eating anything with caffiene it in witht the pills, this can also affect you.  I hope this helps.
I'm a bit nervous about today's... it's weigh-in. I hope I lost some weight, I feel like I have but not sure... we'll see. I need idea as for what to bring to work for lunch... anyone have ideas?
Dont be nervous.  You said the most important thing when you said you felt like you had.  The way you feel is much more important than the what the scale says.  You'll be just fine!
Thank you so much for your support... I do feel different in my clothing and different as being good :) I've been drinking so much water, well I wasn't used to drinking water so 2 litters a day for me is a lot. LOL I'm working up my water intake too. This week I'll start going to the gym, I stopped going a few weeks back..... but I need to jump back on the gym bangwagon :)
I don't think its the B12 shot that are causing the sleepless nights, I strongly believe it is the Phentermine pills. My mother is a LPN (Nurse) and she told me that the sleepless night are some of the side effects the pill have , along  with fatigues ness and dried mouth .  
Your welcome!  You see, I am like you and didn't drink ANY WATER (not one glass) a day.  So to drink 8 glasses a day is ALOT for me too!!!  And you said you clothing feels different, there's your proof.  People put way too much emphasis (I might not have spelled that right) on the scale.  It is how you feel in your clothes.  I promise if I lose some dress sizes, it wouldn't bother me one bit to still weigh 220lbs.  Who knows what you weigh, it's how you look in your clothes.  Good luck to you.  You are going to be just fine.
I am looking for a clinic in cypress,los alamitos, la mirada calif. i took the b12 and fat buring shots and pills for 8 weeks and lost 30 lbs for my daughters wedding but the girlfriend i got them from worked in the clinic and she quit and just disapeared HELP
Start Weight ~ 181
Week #1 ~ 176.5

Woohoo... I lost 4.5lbs, I feel great. I went to the gym last night and worked out for 45mins on the treadmill, going at an incline of 15, and 3.5 speed. I burned 450calories. It feels good... I went home and had a protein shake. :)

I'm more motivated than ever... I know I can do this...I want to look great during the holidays! Please keep up the good work everyone... this does work if you do a little bit of everything... eating healthier, excercing, with the boost of energy from the B12 and with the help of the meds. :)
Is there a certain criteria for the B12 shots?  I use to weight 117 and then I got pregnant and had my son and four years later I still weight 146.  Is that enough to have the shots and the pills.
Anna
Yes.  That is enough to get the shots and pills. Good luck to you.
anybody in daytona beach that can help me out?
if anybody knows of some where in florida close to daytona let me know. I am going to get off here and hopefuly get back on later and there will be some help. I just heard about these shots today and have been on the internet for the past two hours ready. I am ready to change my life will somebody please help.....
The B12 shots don't give me energy but I haven't given up yet.  Can anyone give an example of what they eat daily? What to snack on?  Thanks
That totally depends on what diet you want to follow.  Low carb,weight watchers,etc..   If you are not sure, surf the web and decide what you can live with and then I am sure some of us can give you ideas.  I have tried most of them.   Good luck!
i just got got my first shot today. im so excited but kinda scared cuase i will also be taking phentermine..... i have never been on pills before  so it worries me. what do u guys think?
I live on the NW side of san antonio, does anyone know where I can get this shot?
Hi Ladies, Hi to the new girls... :)

I went in yesterday since I had another check up with the Dr. not a weigh in since it's only been a week... well yesterday the Nurse took my vitals, and asked me to jump on the scale. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had gone Monday right and lost the 4lbs, well I lost an additional 3lbs!!!! I was like WHAT?????? In two days is that possible? So the only difference that I had done Monday and Tuesday was going to the gym, and taking the meal supplement shake at night. Which by the way is good, I got a vanilla flavor and add fruit to it, like strawberries, and banana... my own smoothie! LOL

It is possible, anyone can do it, I'm still struggling on food though. I think I'm going to look for George Foreman Recipes online.... and grill at work :)
Sorry... I wanted to clarify, my total wieght loss from the 9/17 when I started is 7lbs :) I know that is a lot... and I'm not starving myself like everyone else thinks. The pills do work to curb the appetite, and the shots do give me energy!
yes, you can go to Wurzbach and Floyd Curl...the Physician Tower 1, 6th floor.  Get out of the elevator and take a left...there is "Weight Loss Solutions"...
Hello everyone I was inspired to start  the b12 shots yet I can't afford them so I went to my local GNC and purchased the liquid form of b12 does this have the same affect as the b12 shot???? I'm about 187 and trying to lose about 45lbs to be at my healthy weight goal if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appricated!!!!
I use to weight 197 pound, now I lost about ten pounds in just one week . . . . My current weight right now is 187. I been on the B12 injection and phenterime pills for a good two weeks now. So I could say that the injection are far more affective than the pill form of B12 .  
How is everyone doing? My headaches are gone.... I'm doing good but I struggle on weekends. Anybody else?
THANK YOU!
do you know how much it is?
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the Baltimore area, and I'm in desperate need for a Dr. who administers the B-12 for weight loss.  I have called Dr. Mendez's office, but he administer's the B-12 shot and only two weeks worth of diet pills.  I'm in search of doctor who administers at least a month worths of diet pills.
Hi... I am 36 year old Fat man, my weight is 310 pounds and I will be trying this B-12 for the first time ever. I have never use any kind of injections or pills to try to lose weight,so here we go!My wife is also going to get into the same program (weight loss program ) we have been struggling with our weight for over 10 years.nothing works so I am a little skeptical about this program.I always thought  you didn't need pills or any other types of injections to lose  weight, but after 10 years of  yo yo dieting I am tired and want to lose the weight. You see we want to have a baby but because of my wifes condition (Polisitic Ovarian Syndrm) because by her weight and my little soldiers don"t march as often because of my weight ,we are unable to have children but I pray to to god that this program will change our life's Good luck to all of you  and god bless
Thanks I check into it, Does anyone know a good Dr. in VA beach VA and doesn't cost that much??? How much are the injections anyway? Do u have to be put on a weight loss plan or can you just request the shots??? Thanks
If anyone is looking for the B12 injections in the middle Georgia area, I have found a doctor who has produced great results.  I have made my appointment for October 3.  I have seen his work.  It is Acceptance Weight Loss Centers in Warner Robins.  478-953-slim.  I'll let you all know how it goes for me. I weigh 188lbs,and I so desperatly want to lose 20 to 25 lbs by the end of the year.
hey everyone i lost 12 pounds the first week but haven't lost any the second week and there is only 2 days left and i really can't think of anything i am doing different.  i was 203 and i got to 191 and was so excited because i was about to be in the 180's again but i can't get there oh well maybe i will in the next few days i'll keep it up good luck everyone
If you get everything you should get, it's $37.5 a week...that can change depending on what ya get.  Add another $25 for your first trip.

You will lose about 10 pounds in 2 weeks (unless you are one of those already-skinny people with a warped sense that you are fat, then you may lose less).  Your body gets rid of all the water weight the first 2 weeks..  Then be prepared for 2 pounds a week.  I went for the first time, the 2nd week of August and went from 220 to 203 so far.  It's worth it.  But I really believe that it will work only if you a.  drink the water and b.  work out.  You get so much energy from this, you will be miserable and get headaches if you don't work that energy off somehow.  Good luck and let me know if you need anything!
you can find the diet doctor that gives the pills and the shot for 65 dollars he is on 187th torrence the building is on the right hand side of the street it's called the diet dr. another one is dr. greenspon he is in lansing also 18225 torrence avenue 708-474-1061. hope these help good luck.
I am going tomorrow for my first weigh in.. I am optimistic. I have had about 12 people ask me over the last few days "Have you been losing weight" I tell them no, the only person that knows I am doing this is my wife.. I feel great, I am never hungry, it is amazing! WIsh me luck!
Where in Chicago/Illinois did you go? I heard of places in Orland Park and Arlington Heights, but never got name or the number for the place.  Do you know what the initial visit cost?  I would really appreciate any of your help.
Did you ever find a doctor/clinic in Charlotte, NC?
Anyone know of a doctor/clinic in Charlotte, NC for the B-12 shot?
Hello I have been doing alot of thinking about the b12 shot and looking into it using the internet. And by reading the results I made an appt for tomorrow to get my first shot. I am 25 years old and I am like 60lbs over weight. I used to weigh 160 lbs but with marriage and having my son last year I have gained to much weight. Before I got married I weighed 185lbs and lost 25lbs by dieting and exercising but now I just don't have the motivation I had back then. Anyways I want to lose at least 40 lbs before January and I know that once I lose 5 to 10lbs I will be motivated to lose more. Anyways I want to get back into my size 10-12 clothes well at my height (5'6) I will looking mighty fine.
Start Weight ~ 181
Week #1 ~ 176.5
Week #2 ~ 174.0

Hi everyone, I went yesterday to get my meds and to get weighed again. When I went to the dr. las monday I was at 176.5 and then i went again on wednesday that week and was at 174. So I ahven't lost anything from Wednesday :( I'm doing good tho, and my menstral is here so it could be that as well....

well... I just got back from Dr. [Drumroll please.....] 19.1lbs.... I am so very excited.
Hello, my name is rob and i am about 5' 9"..about 275 lbs...My girlfrind and I are thinking of going to take the B-12 shot here in San Antonio,Tx. My question is, has any one seen any type of side effects other than maybe some weight loss? Thanks and good luck peeps.
hey, how long have you been taking the shot for? i am ver intrested in taking the shot..please peeps re-assure me i am doing the right thing...
Thank you so much for your info!!!

I'll be looking into it...can't wait!!!

Thanks again!
Where is in Baltimore is Dr. Mendez located.  I am looking to get B12 shots and/or B6 shots.  I am in the Baltimore County area.  I have lost weight in the past with the B12/B6 shots and can't seem to do as well without the shots and the diet plans.
I found the address that you listed.  Can you tell me what type of program they offer and is it expensive.  Do you get shots and pills and did it work for you.

So I have my first appointment Monday, I am SO excited. I really hope this works. I'm sick and tired of being depressed and feeling disgusting. I am 5'5 and weigh somewhere around 175 to 180. I am 19 years old and really want to get back on track with my life. I weighed about 150 last year and gained 20-25 pounds this year. I want to try to change my lifestyle now, so it's not as hard as it would be if I did later on in life. I am really going to be commited. All my other diets fail because I don't see instant results, and I know it takes a while, but it seems like with these shots, I will see those results sooner and be more motivated.I will keep posting to let you know how it goes!
Does anyone know about Vitamin "drips",
The only changes that I saw other than weight loss that may or not be related to this, is an increase in acne, and pain in my hip muscles.  Now, that being said, they both could be attributed to all the working out and sweating I have been doing at Spectrum, but I digress!! :)  good luck!!  Our clinic is getting busy!
there's a place on Fullerton & Drake the Name is the Fullerton & Drake medical center and there on the internet google them.
The shots are not going to hurt you, however, you will need to let off the energy they create.  I took the shots (once a week) for 3 months, ate 5-6 small meals a day, drank 100+ ounces of water a day and exercised on a machine to calculate my calories burned between 700-800 per day.  I exercised 6 days a week.  I lost 39 pounds in 3 months!  That was in May and I have maintained that loss without pills, shots, etc.  I'm just now beginning my last 12-15 goal loss w/o shots/pills, however, I'm addicted to water and exercise.  I now burn 900-1200 calories a day.  You are doing the right thing, but don't just rely on the shots.  Eat right, drink water and exercise and you'll keep it off.
I am going back on the Pill/Shot next week. I stopped for two weeks and my weight lost was slow to none. I will check back in at the end of the week to provide updates. My Goal is to be 160 by 11/23/07. I know with faith I can drop the weight.

PILLS/SHOT 3 WEEKS -ON/ 2 WEEKS OFF  WEIGHT WATCHERS 2 MONTHS
8/07-183LBS
10/06/07 -172LBS
LOST-11 POUNDS
Hi all. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome aka/ EBV (Epstein Barr). I've had it since a child. It only flairs up occasionaly. The only way it can be helped is by diet, rest and excercise. I am only about 15 - 20 lbs overweight but can't fit in any of my clothes comfortably since it's recent weight gain, from eating wrong and being inactive, I'm tired and feel lousey. I've started eating better and taking a bunch of supplements that are useful for that condition and am drinking a lot of water. Slowly I'm starting to feel better but still don't have the energy that I am looking for. I'd like to lose 20 lbs and get some more energy. I have a free gym memembership and I'd like to actually get out and use it. Here are my questions, (some are repetative, but that's because they were never really answered fully in this forum).
1) Is there caffine in the Phentermine Pills, (I have a bad reaction to caffine).
2) Is it safe for a friend of mine, (a general manager of Gold's Gym), to get and administer the shots to me? (He says that he has his "connections" through a pharmacy).  
3) Does the B12 shot come in different doses/potency? If so what strenght should be used?
4) Where is the best, most effective place on the body for the shots to be given? Should it be given in the muscle?
5) How many shots a week? (This is confusing because everyone says something different). Is it once a day? Once a week?
6) Would my regular general praticioner be able/willing to write me a prescription for the shots so that I can use my insurance as well as the pills or do I have to go to a specialist?
7) I live in St. Petersburg Florida..... Can anyone suggest a doctor in my area without having to go to Tampa?
Thank you in advance,
Meg
If you drink the water your skin will show it. I broke out with a reash on my face. I was only drinking about 3 cups of water a day. Please drink you water! it's the least everyone could do. I had to learn the hard way!
I STARTED THE B12 WEIGHT LOSS SHOT ON 10/4 AND I ALREADY FEEL GREAT, THEY GAVE ME APPETITE SUPRESSANTS, AND A MULTI-VITAMIN, AND I LOVE THE FEELING I HAVE. I CAN FINALLY FEEL FULL, AND I DON'T HAVE ANY CRAVINGS. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP. ANYONE ELSE EXPIRANCE THIS????
Well this is my 4th day on the B12 shot and Phentermine, I haven't weighed myself, going to try to wait until this coming up Friday. I feel great though. I have been drinking lots and lots of water. I have to make myself eat.

If you take the pill too late in the morning it will cause you to stay awake. Try not to take it after 930 am. Take it as early as possible, but they suggest that you do ot take it on an empty stomach. I hope this helps...
sept 28-oct 1 lost 4 lbs.

I weighed myself at home and the scale was 223 (-10 lbs) and the DR.  228.  I don't know which scale to follow.
hey don't feel bad.  when i started this and weighed in at the drs office i was  203#s and was down to 191 on my scale at home on the first week but didn't see it move any the second week i went back to the drs and got weighed and their scale said 197#s it bothered me a little but at least it moved right.  i am going by the drs though but since i feel a change in my pants i am trying not to worry about it to much
well it's day 3 and i honestly can tell you guys i feel like a million bucks, my skin my body my energy, I LOVE THIS !!!!! i can sleep at night now, i am only eating tuna, turkey, and chicken, and i boil it, and i only snack on it when i feel hungrey even after taht i can't eat, i feel FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!  i will g back to the docter on thursday and weigh in i'll keep you all informed!!!
IM GETTING READYTO START THE B12 SHOT THIS WEEK. IS IT BETER TO GO TO YOUR REGULAR DR. OR A WEIGHT LOSS CLINC. $$$ WISE? WHO WILL GIVE THE BEST ADVICE. WHERE DO YOU GUYS GO TO IN BRANDON/RIVERVIEW FLORIDA?????
Well I believe Its best to go to a weight loss clinic that support B12 injections :)
where and how much can i get the b-12 shot? my dr. said its $80 a shot $30 if they can diagnois me with abnormal fatigue. i doubt it though. but then again the people i know taking it pay $10-$20 a shot!!!! so maybe it's easy to get diagnois with fatigue. where do you go in brandon florida?

so far i found
http://www.affinitybody.com/   $40 with medical staff and $65 with the dr.
anything cheaper?

DOES ANYONE TAKE THE SHOT ONCE A WEEK WITH NO SUPPLEMENTS AND SEE RESULTS OR SHOULD I TAKE THE SUPPLEMENTS TO?
I DECIDED TO GO HERE. id rather the shot be $10 plus supplements then $45plus $$$

thank you for your inquiry. the initial cost  for the visit is $175.00 that includes ekg, blood work, body composition and your first b12/lipoden shot.
depending on the program that dr. mejia puts you in , it will be $50.00 for the follow up appointment that includes your b12/lipoden shot.
the following b12/lipoden shots without drs. appointment is $10.00. our practice also carries nutritional products that can be suitable for your weight loss program.

please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

looking forward to see you on your appointment.

Paz Liduvina Mejia-Beech
Medical and Health Service Manager| Network Administrator
Rejuvenate Your Life Weight Loss and Wellness Center
Gil Emmanuel A. Mejia MD
813.960.3436 Phone
813.960.3735 Fax
www.rejuvenateyourlife.net
do you really poke yourself? ****no pun intended.lol that hurts. i couldnt do it to myself. and i definately dont trust anyone to do it.
If there is any arizonans out there...where do you go to get you shots and pills.  I go out to a location in Peoria but that's about a 30 minute drive for me.  I'm wondering if anyone goes to a locaton closer to Goodyear/Avondale area?
well i have been on the pills and b12 for almost 2 weeks now. i have lost 10lbs so far, it feels so good i cant wait to get to where i want! I heard about this from my co-worker, her daughter was on this diet program but she made her quit because she lost 40lbs in 1 month!!!! she was on a diet, b12 shots, phentermine, and working out alot... I was stunned! BUT i dont think this is really safe! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???
Start Weight ~ 181
Week #1 ~ 176.5
Week #2 ~ 174.0
Week #3 ~ 171.0

I went on Monday to weigh in... I lost another 3lbs :) I'm down 10lbs from start date, I feel great... My clothes feels differnet, and I have coworkers telling me now... wow you look skinner, what are you doing. Another said that my face looks much slimmer, another said that I look awesome. That fuels my motivation.... I hope for the best this week. I only went to the gym on Monday... I go Monday, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. So I have to wait now until Friday since I can't go today and tomorrow.
That is great :) I'm taking Phentermine diet pillsI haven't been able to locate a DOC in VA Bch VA for the b12 shot yet so I started 9/28/07 SW was 188 now 10/10/07 im down to 181 lbs. Im been working out extra hard and many people have told me i look slimmer in my face, I've noticed a difference in my clothes.  Just by taking the pill I have to make myself eat and I'm really trying to make healthy choices.  Good luck with your success.  ps if you have any ideas for what it eat..
thats awesome!
thats awesome!
Thank you.... I'm trying really hard... my original weight before kids 11 yrs ago was 115-120 I know I may never get to that, or I may not like it, I would be happy now with 130-140 :)
Hi, it's awesome huh? I love when people notice... makes me feel really good especially because they have no idea that I'm dieting. :)

Where do you get your Phentermine pills? What does the pill look like? How much is the dose? I think the shots are working for me, but soon I will not need the shots and just the pills I think. I want to buy some to better the cost of this diet.

The pills that I have are yellow tablets, and they say 35mg. I take 2 a day, and I still don't feel like it kills my appetite 100% I do get hungry at times, but then when I go to eat, I have it in my head that I need to eat less, and by the time I serve my plate I'm really not that hungry.

One meal that I've been preparing since my kids like it... is Ground Turkey, with steamed vegetables mixed in, plus spinich, and water chestnuts, it's so yummy! I use the Garlic Olive Oil spray, and cook the meat (1lb ground turkey) with spices like (ms. dash, and red/black pepper. While I'm steaming broccoli, cauliflower, corn and Spinach. Then I saute then in a seperate pan with a bit of the Garlic Olive oil spray, and some spices (Ms. Dash) and Red/and Black pepper. Then I open the can of water chestnuts and cut them in little pieces. I put the water chestnuts in with the meat and saute then for a bit, then I add the veggies all together... it's really fast and yummy!
Hi :]

I just wanted to take some time and introduce myself since it seems like everyone on here pretty much keeps up with one another.  I started the B12 shots yesterday- thursday- and I am also taking an appetite supressant (sp?), a multi vitamin, and a calcium pill too.  I got all of this from my doctor- my goal is to lose about 15-20 pounds overall.  I have tried many approaches to losing weight and now I am here and it seems like I am not alone.  I have two friends who are doing the diet and they are bigger than I am, and they lost weight more rapidly than I believe I will- but I am optimistic that I will have the results I am hoping for and in no time I will be living the healthier life I desire :]  

I have a couple questions for people who are currently taking the shots and other things such as myself.  I find myself not hungry at all, its 5pm and I have a lot of water today and one 5 oz chicken breast.  Im just not hungry.  I feel like my body is going to shut down or something because I am not feeding it- kind of a stupid question, but am I doing a bad thing?  I have a minor headache right now and I am wondering if its because of all of this?  I had major knee surgery two months ago so I am not cleared to be fully back in the gym yet, which my doctor says is fine- but I am active such as always walking places, walking the dog, I dont have time to 'just lay around...' but I do have my Sunday 'down time!'     Well, I look forward to hearing any advice or comments anyone has.  Best of luck to everyone :]

k.
I brought them online awhile ago but I don't remember the cite. I was scared to try them at first so I did alittle research and found this site.  I need to purchase somemore, where do you get ur pills??The pills are white with blues dots 37mg. Thanks for the recipe I'll try it with my daughter.
is anyone taking the shots by themselves? or shots with vitamins/supplements?
I started on B-12 shot on 10/1. I'm not taking any vitamins/supps. I'm also not exercising yet until I see if the shot works. I was kind of skeptical since I've tried other diets. So far I've lost about 6 lbs. I go back on 10/15. Once I see how weight I've lost then I will start exercising. Hoping to lose about 50 lbs.
Hello everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone knew of in doctors in Washington DC where I could go and get the B-12 shot?
Septemer 18  203pounds
October 2 197pounds
October 15 192pounds

1 month, down 11 pounds I have to say though that the two days before my last weigh in were my anniversery and i didn't go walking and i didn't eat as good as I should have and on Sunday my boss took us out to eat at 8 at night and I couldn't help myself so i think i did pretty good I've been walking every day and drinking water and trying to eat pretty good.  But this month I am going to try to add some stuff to my walking like yoga or weights or maybe both.  The app suppressant that I take doesn't really make me not hungry but it helps.  I still eat though and get hungry but I try to eat less and stay away from all the fatty food.  And I eat when I get hungry and don't constantly munch on bad food.  Good luck everyone.
Start Weight ~ 181
Week #1 ~ 176.5
Week #2 ~ 174.0
Week #3 ~ 171.0
Week #4 ~ 167.0

Yes, I'm so happy.... it's been a month now... and I've lost 14lbs it's exciting to me. I'm not going to the gym like I should but I do try and make it there several times a week. It's a struggle at time with food... I've sneaked taste of cake at a birthday party, and I've had pizza, and I've gone to a barbaque too. I've learned to taste, and move on... and the next day stick to my diet more strictly and drink more water... I don't let little cheats get in the way... I just try harder the rest of the week.
Awesome Job!!!! Keep up the good work :)
Hello I am new on here...My friend and I were looking up info on results with B12 injections and WOW we found this whole forum.  We just started a whole self created "boot camp" that we are doing together for six months.  I need to loose 60 pounds!!!  I know...I know...I have lots of work cut out for me.  We started last week and we are doing four days a week of Cardio.  I am a critical care nurse and used to be a nursing instructor for intensive care medicine. I also have Fibromyalgia...Yes I said the "F" word!  I truly battle this stupid disease and know that loosing weight will help. After being sick with lethal titers of Epstein-Barr Virus in 1997 I gained about 90 pounds. I lost about 60 or more on my own with no exercise.  For the past few years I have been unable to lose anymore and nevertheless gained about 25 back. Now that is a wonderful feeling! hehe  I wanted to go sky diving for my 30th birthday last year and even tho I was not over the weight limit I was told that I could not dive basically because I was bottom heavy. Now I am back in action!  My neighbor/BFF/workout partner are going full force!  We wake four days a week at 5:45 am and are determined more than ever.  At the end of our six month "boot camp" we are going to sky dive Las Vegas!!  Watch out now!  I am very educated on nutrition as well as dieting.  I am also going to incorporate B12 injections once a week for us.  Having the Fibro is a helpful tool to get a RX for the B12 and also being a nurse definitely helps that!!!  I would love to help anyone who has any questions about dieting, food, supplements, diet pills, exercise, B12 shots, or anything else you can think of!  We are also doing certain shakes on workout days for Protein.  The type of protein that a woman consumes is different than that of a man.  I won't bore all of you so if you want any info just ask.  We are all in this together and this forum is a fantastic way to keep encouraging one another.  I am going to depend on my faith for strength this time!  
This is my third week on the B12-lipotropic program. I  lost 3 pounds the first week and gained the second. I am on a lot of medication which causes weight gain. After going through chemo 5 years ago ,and having to take Femara as a maintence drug...I feel as if there is no way I can lose weight. Because I am on effexor as well to control hot flashes the Dr. seems to think I will not be able to lose weight. I will say that I have maintained my weight gain for 5 years. I am actually 20 pounds heavier than ever before I had chemo, but I have had to diet, and exercise to stay the same. I have read that it is not healthy to eat less than 1200 calories a day which is what I try to do. NOw...my question...wouldn't most anybody lose weight on 1000 to 1200 calories a day without all these shots? I feel no different whatsoever, no extra energy and no extra weight loss.
any advise or information about purchasing injectable vitamin B 12 online? I have absolutely no energy & weight gain continues. I don't feel like exercising & I have to push myself to do absolutely what I have to do.
I'm missing out on so much -I'd love & want to be with family & friends but my energy level is zero. My general practitioner & gynocologist do not give Vitamin 12 injections, which is one reason I've been considering purchasing online. Any advise.
Hi I dont' know how many calories I'm consuming but I know it's less than 1200, yes I'm losing weight consistantly week by week... but I have to go to the gym if I want to lose weight as well. I haven't gone to the gym all week long, I"m planning to go Saturday and Sunday... so we'll see what the verdit is on Monday.

My sister isn't on the shots, or meds. She is on the same diet as me tho, we work at the same place and live together. So we are doing all the same things we go to the gym together too. Well she hasn't lost any weight, maybe a pound or two, in the last 3-4 weeks... she wants to do the meds and shots but she can't afford it right now. So she's waiting a bit to get on them. I think the combo is working for me because I was going to they gym and watching my food intake from July - September and never dropped a pound. I started the shots and meds and watched even closer my food intake... and with just that I've lost 14lbs...

So I think the shots and meds do trigger your metabolism even though you can't really tell... and the days that I take my multivitamin I feel a lot better too. The meds I think help me at meal times, since I'm not that hungry and I can stict to lower portions and not feel like I'm starving myself.
I lost weight the first couple of weeks (total 15 pounds) but when I started to work out it seems that the weight wouldn't budge.

I have since gotten discouraged and stopped going to Dr. Gupta altogether.  I feel really discouraged and sad that this weight wont come off.  I may go back I dont know.
I pray all goes well for you and your wife.  I also have Polycystic Ovarian Sydrone and we want to have another baby as well.   It seems like I am fighting a losing battle at times.
so i got the shot on thurs afternoon and of course i weight myself everyday, i tell you no lie its only moday morning of my first week and thurs i was 228 1/2lbs this morning no lie 224 1/2. i said something must be wrong 4 lbs in 3 1/2 days AHHHH!  so ima check at my jobs scale and see what happens thurs at my FIRST WEIGHT IN. $40 i get the shot and a medication, then over the counter im taking alli, omega 3 fish oil, and a multivitamin. im excited and anxious!!!  ill keep you posted. hopefully my results are as good as LOOSEWITHME'S.
I had my weigh in yesterday morning and I lost 7 pounds in the two weeks that I have been doing this.  I took my 2nd B12 shot this morning and am now up to 3 miles on the elliptical four times a week.  
If your weight did not seem to go down when you were working out it COULD be for two reasons....1)if you were using weights then muscle weighs more than fat  or 2) change your routine to more cardio
No one in the world likes doing a cardio workout but when you see the scale move you will start to smile! :)  Don't give up!!  Especially with PCOS....some weight loss will help the chances of conception.  FYI:  I have two friends with PCOS and one is pregnant now and the other had a baby two years ago.  Both happened when they gave up trying.  Keep your head in the weight loss game!
Ok, so I had my first weigh in after one week of the shot and pills, and I only lost 1 and a half pounds. Seriously, that was depressing. Maybe I had my hopes up way too high after reading everyone elses comments? It just seems like everyone else loses 4-5 pounds their first week and I was expecting the same results. The pills work I am not no where near as hungry as I used to be, and I have stopped drinking all pop. I thought I was eating way healthier, but maybe not. I worked out 4 of the 7 days also. Maybe some tips on what to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner? I am so upset right now, I hope I don't keep only losing one pound per week, because I really don't think the money is worth that at all. I hope someone can reassure me or help me figure out what I did wrong. Thanks
That was only your first week, don’t give up.  When I started I purposely didn’t get on the scale because I didn’t want to get discouraged.  I get B12 shots every two weeks.  When I went to the doctor to receive my second shot I told the nurse that I did not want to know how much I lost because I didn’t want to be disappointed.  She laughed and said disappointed this is nothing to be disappointed at you lost 6 pounds.  I was so surprised because I purposely didn’t exercise because I didn’t want to do anything that I knew I would not want to continue to do.  I don’t like and I refuse to do it.  I was in the military for 20 years and I said once I retired that I would not run, another 2 miles, exercise etc   So getting on that scale and losing 6 pounds with no exercising made me REAL happy.  Two weeks later I lost 4 ½ and over time I noticed that every visit I was losing at least 3 to 4 pounds.  Then suddenly I wasn’t losing as much I was losing only 1 to 2 pounds again nonetheless I was still happy.  I make sure that I stick with 1200 calories a day no more I’m sure that there are days that I am under.  Also make sure that you eat every two hours.  I have lost 48 pounds thus far.  I was a size 14 and could wear some 16’s.  I am in a size 8 and LOVING it.  But the sad thing is when I started out I only wanted to get to a 9/10 once I reached a 9/10 I was still not happy I wanted to lose more.  Just keep in mind while taking the B12 shots and other meds to shed the pounds that it’s about changing your eating habits.  If you don’t change your eating habits as soon as you stop the program you will gain the weight back it not even more.  Keep your head up and don’t be disappointed.  
Thanks for the encouragement, it helps to hear it from someone I don't know. I am happy to say I am not going to give up and that I am going to keep on trying. I lift weights so I am going to stop doing that and just walk/run for 30 minutes a day to see if maybe it was just muscle (I read this from STEELERSCHIC) I am also going to keep a food journal, because I might be cheating on things in between meals (I know I have for sure been eating healthy at meal times) I am currently at a size 14 right now and wanted to be at a size 9 too, but now I hope to reach a size 8 also. That would be amazing. Thank you so much for the needed boost, I really appreciate it. Wish me good luck!
First off, I love the way you said you quit drinking "pop"!  I am from Pittsburgh originally but I have lived in Atlanta for 5 years now and I still get made fun of for saying that! hehe  Now about your loss of 11/2 pounds....There could be many things that affected your weight that day. I will list a few....1)what did you eat the night before? 2) what time did you weigh in  3) are you anywhere near your period  4)  what were you wearing  5) balance your scale  6)  watch your sodium intake due to water weight gain  7) did you work out the night before or that day because your muscles will weigh much heavier afterwards    There are so many factors to consider.  Also if you are in a weight loss workout routine then watch lifting the weights.  If you build muscle under the fat it makes it much harder to lose the fat.  I am sticking with only cardio now so that I can lose the fat and then tone later.  I eat a wide variety of foods as well.  I do eat carbs!  I eat only whole wheat carbs and I spread them out through the day.  I eat between meals also but I am just very particular on WHAT I eat!!!   I know it can really be discouraging at times....like I wanna jump off a bridge or something....however if you want something bad enough then we just have to work and work at it until we get it.  Just remember, if it was easy then every person you see would be a size 6.  ;)   Just you writing and going to the gym shows how determined you are!!!  Don't let a scale ruin things for ya!!  
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to encourage all those who are battling with weight loss issues to stay positive and motivated. You did not gain the weight over night. I began graduated school in 2002 in the Chicago area. In addition, I worked full-time overnights, worked part-time as an adjunct faculty member, attended school as a full-time graduate student, plus a 20 hr. externship. So as you can see no exercise was included in my life style, better yet an appropriate amount of sleep or eating healthy. I gained 105 lbs in 4yrs.

I have a testimony for you. I am 5 "10 upon Jan. 1, 2007 I weighed in at 315 and to date I weigh 233. I have lost 82 lbs in 6 months. In Jan. I began using phentermine and taking the b-12 shots. The first month I lost 18lbs. I ate 1200 cals. exercise 3 days a week. Then my weight began to slow down because I did not exercise 3 days a week and the 1200 cals. wavered. I have been maintaing my weight loss for the past 3 months with exercise and healthy eating w/o phentermine or b-12. Today I plan on starting again with phentermine and the b-12 shots to attain my weigh loss goal.

Remember it all starts with motivation. So today you have a choice to reframe your view of yourself and the ability to achieve your goal and to not allow anything or person to interfere. So what if don't achieve your goals in your time frame, just try again or pick-up where you left off.

YOU TO CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS!!

From, Dr. "D"
Oh yeah, I graduated this year with my doctorate.

Yes keeping a journal will help tremendously.  Congrats sdrapport on your weight loss and doctorate! I am doing what steelerschic did I am going to tone after I reach my weight goal.  Good luck ky9188 you will do fine :-)
hey stay positive.  the scale isn't everything.  wait a little while and then ask yourself do you feel better.  have more energy.  as long as your doing the right thing then the answers will be yes and the scale will follow.  i get obsessed with the scale but then i read someone on here that said i could weigh 220 pounds and be fine with that if i was a size 6 or something like that and while i don't want to be 220 pounds i do want to be healthier and since i don't know about you but i have never been below a size 12 so i have no idea what my weight will be if i could ever get to a size 6 r 8 just saying there's more to this than the scale just keep up the good work some people notice the scale move first and some people notice their clothes getting bigger on them first it's your body that you have to pay attention to
Thanks so much for the input from everyone, I am not going to give up and I have started a food journal! Of course I have already noticed some no no's right of the bat that I should be more aware of when I eat. Should I be writing down the calories too? How do I know how many calories and sugars are in some things? I'm not very good on the whole nutrition thing. How much is too much sugar and sodium on a label? I was actually thinking about buying one of those nutrition for dummies books, any other sources better?
I used to work out about an hour 4 times a week. I think I went wrong on walking/jogging for only 30 and weight lifting the other 30 minutes. I am now just going to take STEELERCHIC's advice and work on cardio and worry about toning after. So today was my first day of an hour of walking/jogging and I felt actually tired after doing it! It's wierd to say, but it felt good to be tired. Before when I worked out, it was like I was just going through the motions. Tomorrow I'm thinking about going to one of the classes that my gym offers called spin. I am so nervous though about the other people and them being experienced!
I really am determined and I want this to work for the best. I just want to have a healthy life in the future, I'm still very young (19) and already feel crappy about myself and my health. I have to admit it used to only be about appearances, I would constantly compare myself to everyone including my sister, she has my Dad's genes, tall skinny and blonde, I got my Mom's which means I am going to have to work at this for the rest of my life! It was so selfish of me to do that because that was when I was tiny, when I did already weigh 135-140. But I have realized that being healthy is more important.  Seeing my Mom not happy with her weight and all the health issues her weight has broughten to her, I don't want to end up like that. I love my Mom no matter how big she is, but I know she pretends she's happy a lot. She rarely ever leaves the house (only for work, and to shop for necessities---at walmart at 6:00 in the morning no joke) and I think it's because she's ashamed of herself. I do not want to end up like that, and I don't want to be ashamed of myself anymore. My Mom has always told me that I shouldn't eat that or this, and I used to do it anyway because I hated her for saying those things. I thought she was a hypocrite because she would then eat it herself. I now realize that it was tough love and I should've listened to her. She just wanted the best for me and didn't want me to have to fake I was happy too. My Mom does not know that I am taking the shot and pills, but she knows that I am trying to improve my eating habits. I hope that if I drop the weight, maybe she will try it too. She always tells me she could never do it and she's already blown her chance, but I want to encourage her and I think if I changed my lifestyle she might be influenced too.
Again, thanks for the encouragement! I will update my progress, and congratulations on everyone who has lost weight!
ok, i'm bummed! I'm stuck!!  I am 202! urgh, i want to pass that 200 mark so bad, but for 3 weeks i'm stuck.  I eat little, I will then try to eat alot, nothing helps. I did make the mistake of doing weights, maybe that's it.  Weird though....i'm a size 12.  Who weight 202 and is a size 12.  That's so strange!!
I will say that journals get boring fast for me!  One day I'll forget then it becomes a burden to keep track of and then my mind plays too much on writing instead of correcting where I went wrong.  Ky91988...I would suggest that you stay under 9 or less on the sugar count for anything you eat.  Simple thought...stay in the single digits!  Also a great way to avoid too much sodium is to avoid frozen foods or foods with preservatives in it. Freezer diet meals and diet soups are LOADED!  South beach diet meals are so full of sodium that it is not even funny.  Eat natural sugars as well like fruit. It has a different type of sugar in it.  A great breakfast is two whole wheat waffles with a spray of fat free butter and sugar free syrup.  Once you get used to the sugar free syrup then you will never go back to the "full strength" again.  Or you could eat a Light Multi Grain english muffin made by Thomas. They are great and once again spray with the fat free butter spray with a smear of peanut butter.  Eat every 2-3 hours. I but light wheat bread if I'm gonna have cold cuts. Buy low sodium cold cuts and watch the cheese. I but skim milk mozzarella cheese.  Watch the salad dressings.  If they are fat free then they are full of sugar or carbs.  I use the salad spritzers spray.  You can have a sweet pot because it burns differently. You can also have oatmeal...the real stuff not instant.  Sprinkle a little splenda or sweet n low. It will fill you and burn over 3-4 hours.  I am also drinking a soy protein shake with my morning workouts.  Protein restores the muscle.  It is also a dense fuel source.  Soy has all amino acids. Soy helps to block estrogen...Estrogen blocks fat breakdown.  I use a shake from GNC called SoyProtein95. It has 25 grams in it which appears to be the highest I have found with no sugars or carbs. I use water with it and blend it because the powder dissolves better.  And of yeah...I never said that it was YUMMY.  For dinners I will bake a chicken breast and steam veggies and BROWN rice. I have a rice steamer with a veggie steamer on top.  Never use white rice.  I also make whole wheat pasta and use a low sugar sauce.  There are lots of food options but it just takes practice getting the hang of it. I do not profess to know everything however I am glad to share what I do and what info I am aware of.   Good luck to all!  And many congrats to Dr. D on your PhD!!!!
i took B12 shoots when i had anemia ( iron one) just in case. I gained 10 lb in 3 months while taking iron and B12

by the way , it is easy and cheaper to give yourself shots. I observed my doc the frst time she was **** it and hten asked her for details .... and did it on my own.

b12 and insuline siringes with needles are very cheap.
where do you get the b12 insuline  siringes and needles from???????
week #1~ 228.5
week #2~223.3

5 lbs in 1 week! no lie! and i didnt even excercise! i feel good. no more 4 hr naps. all i did different was change my pasta to whole weat. the shot and pill did the rest- gave me energy and supressed my appetite. i have to remind myself to eat before i realize im hungry. yea me!
I understand that once you stop receiving the shots all the weight returns anyway.  Any questions or comments and Dr. Gupta in Greenbelt, has the office become more personable do they consult, draw blood, etc. or is it still vitals, weight, shot and see you later.  What is the new cost.
im just saying folks of course it doesnt work for everybody im just saying 5lbs lost in 1 week. IT WORKS FOR MEEE! MY MOTHER WHO IS 50 TOOK THE SHOT AND LOST 5 LBS ALSO.  TWO PEOPLE WE KNOW WHO RECOMMENDED IT 1st- lost 100lbs in 1 year and the other is still taking the shot. so yes it works for me wether its by boosting my metab-or whatever! ill keep you posted on the loss.
hey there, hope all is well...
yesterday was my first trip to weight loss solutions..they gave me the b-12 shot as well as a rx (botril) ..my question to u is did you get the lipo shot, or did you do good with the b-12 and rx???
This site will help you with calories. (http://www.calorie-count.com) If you don't know how many calories something is just type in the name and it will give you the information.  For instance there are times when I just have to have something sweet so I will get a charm blow-pop.  I looked it up and it was only 50 calories.  So when I need something sweet that what I suck on.  OTH I know exactly what you are saying.  I use to weigh 207 pounds and was in a size 12.  I am currently in a size 8 however, I weigh 160 pounds.  Is that not CRAZY?

does anyone know a doctor in Chicago that give the B-12 shot?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND A GOOD DOCTOR IN MY AREA.... BOSTON MA, CT, NY, RI??????? THANK YOU!
Im new can you tell :) ok so I started a weight loss program this week...I am taking vitamin b6 b12 shots twice a week along with three amino acids daily two multivitamins and Phendimetrazine twice a day. I started 10/23/07 at 212 lbs. I weighed in today at 201lbs. I am going to try and use this as a journal if you dont mind...I am looking for support...Please help
Congratulations!  Not sure if losing that amount that fast is healthy.  I am currently taking the b6/b12 shot, however, I started out only taking the b12 and lost 40 pounds in 4 1/2 - 5 months.  I was losing roughly 2 1/2 pounds a week.  I recently starting taking the b6/b12 combination because my last ten pounds are being stubborn and I receive the shots twice a month.  I just received my second shot of the b6/b12 last week.  The first time I lost 4 pounds after the first two week and second time I lost 2.  I have changed my eating habit tremendously.  My calorie intake is only 1200 a day.  I thought by now I would have to decrease it to continue to lose, however, I haven't and I am still losing.  I take a mulitvitamin and an appetite suppressent as well.  I take my meds only once a day.  My appetite suppressent is 37mg. I'm trying to figure out why they are giving you your shots twice a week.  Is it because they are trying to make more money, or is it because they are trying to get the weight off fast.  But again is this beneficial to you?  From various reading I have read that it is not healthy to lose more than 2-3 pounds a week.  Has anyone else heard that?  
well ive been on the shot 1 1/2 weeks and the first week i lost 5 pounds and so far this week (monday i weigh in thursday) im down 3 pounds. the doctor said when your on the shot and suppose to be on  a strict diet... that people loose 1- 10 pounds a week   (obviously not 10 lbs each week) so if  your getting al you nutrients and working out its not suppose to be an issue. however, like sunflower, i havent heard of anyone getting the shot twice a week. correct me if im wrong please.  lok into it cuz you may be paying extra just cause.