Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Shot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 401-600 comments:
I am really interested in joining in with you guys too.  Its like our own "look like a high school chearleader" network but we are all winning the same prize.  I need a doctor yall. I am in Orlando FL and I dont know where to begin searching for a doctor.  Any advice?

Congrats FatKat7 and DiamondCut -- you guys are really inspirational.  shootmeup i wish you luck and i am happy you have started on your way.

My stats:
Age: 26
Height: 5'6
Weight: 190
Target: 145
lbs. to go: 45
Well I went to my 1st appointment. It went well I am actually 249 lbs and not 245 lbs... But that is okay! I am excited about starting... My hip is a little tender from the B-12 shot... No big deal though. My goal weight is 150... I think...

Are any of you doing the HCG shots as well?

I will go back on 11/20 and give you my update! I am REALLY looking forward to looking and feeling better by Christmas!!!! I would like to loose 20 lbs by then... I hope I am not being unreasonable...

Yeah for all of us!!
Thanks for your support!!!
I really think this helps! While we have our families and friends, I don't know about yours but mine are not in the same boat as I am. It is helpful knowing that there are other people like me out there!!
So thank you!
:)
GREAT JOB! Before you know it you will be in the 180's!!
Wow ya'll are doing really great, I am not having that much luck with my shot and pills, but it is working. I lost 3 lbs the first week and I don't go back until next Monday! Hopefully I will lose 3 more...

Age:27 with 4 children
Height: 5"6
Weight: 164.2
1st week 161.2
Hi ya'll, well I went for my fourth weigh in on 11-13.  I only lost 2 pounds over the past two weeks.  But it is my own fault, I didn't work out as much as I should have and over the weekend I went to visit my family and it is really hard to eat right and exercise there.  But my goal is to lose 10 pounds a month.  So far 2 months and down 21 pounds.  started at 203#s and now 182#s  I'm kind of bothered that I was that close to being in the 170's and fell short but I'll be there next time for sure.   Good luck everyone, I love to read all the great news.
Thanks for your comment...I was thinking the same thing....just have the small goal of getting in the 180's.  I will see some family members over the Thanksgiving Holiday so I am also using that to stay moivated and stay the course. Thanks Again!
Hello ,
I read from the beginning of this forum to the end. I spoke to people and tried to get the real facts.  I talked to people that I have seen the results of this before trying this myself. So last week I went for my first visit and I didn't believe it would work. I have a little higher sugar level than I should, so this is the real reason I need to get my weight down. I have a small daughter and I can't see myself having a medical condition as severe as diabetes at 25 years old. I am trying to live life for her. So I weighed in at 186.5-my highest weight ever. I decided I was going to pay for this and be serious. I weighed in today and I lost 11.4 lbs in 1 week. I ate right and followed the directions faithfully and excersiced. My goal easy reach goal would be 160 lbs, but I think I might try for 150 lbs. Good Luck to all those who are researching. I couldn't believe it but IT WORKS!!!
What specifically are you doing (taking the b12 shot?  I am still trying to find a doctor in CT that will do the shots.  I am taking Pheterzine, but am not seeing the results I need.
I just started so I don't have any wonderful results as of yet... But I wanted to share with you what my doctor told me... He said that if one of the pills (appetite suppressants) didn't work to tell him and he can switch them around. Also he went over in depth with me what to eat and how to and how much to exercese. He said that he can give me the B-12 shot to help me with some energy and he can give me pills to help with appetite control but then he said I have to do my part too. I HAVE to eat 1000 calories a day and I HAVE to exersice. He told me (which we all know) that those two things, diet and exercise, are the olny things that are going to make you loose weight. In reading the past posts on here it is the people who have really worked at making it work... I am guilty of not exercising like I should and I am sure I will not have the same results as some. But anyhow my point is maybe you can check whit your Doctor to see what you can be doing to make your weight loos experience a more beneficial one. Also for me I just looked up Weight loss places in the phone book and started calling them and asking if they offered the B-12 shot. That is pretty simple I am sure you have already gone that route... The shot does make me feel good and I do have an abnormal boost of energy. So good luck to you!! Just stay focused it takes a long time to put the weight on and even longer to take it off... Don't cha just wish we could wake up thin??? I DO!!!! :)
Hello again!!!  Well it has been one crazy week for me......I have 3 boys 15/13/5 and my 5 year old had the stomach flu this week.  Did not get much sleep nor exercise in.  We spent one day in ER for dehydration. Poor little thing only 35lbs!!!  I did however manage to get to my appt. on Mon. nurse said I had only lost a pound.  My scale at home said 3, but she did weigh me on a different scale then the first weigh in.  They took me off the phendimentrazine and put me on the 37.5 phetermine and upped my water pill to a full tab.  I noticed the difference in my appetite. I just don’t feel the energy I had the first week. She said that B12 shots people usually take once a month.  I go back on Monday and I think I am going to try to get one again.  I really felt the energy difference last week. I will keep my progress posted but using my scale at home. I really feel for u moms I know where u are coming from. I use to have sooo much energy and be soooo active. Now I can’t keep up w/the everyday things!!! Nor my kids!!!  I did get a treat this week which brightened my week.  My cousin treated me to a fancy haircut highlights and all.... went from long hair mostly in pony tail to a new color and short.... I also had a charity banquet I attended so at least I got to dress up and get out.... I am a stay at home mom that helps out my hubbies business once and a while.....

5'3"- 34 yrs old mom of 3
11/5/07--190lbs
11/12/07--187lbs
11/16/07--183lbs
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Tracker
i weighed in yesterday...

start weight-228.5 lbs  height 5'7" goal is 150lbs
week #1-223.5
week#2-219.5
week#3-218.0  :` (    boo   *i dont know why?
wee#4-213.5

total loss 1st month- 15 lbs not bad i guess right? good luck to everyone...you can do it...we all can..im hoping by summer i can be in my bikini......(conservative of course)
and will drop a breast size i was a perfect c now im a d plgh
Hi everyone, I just started the program today and was given 37.5mg of Phentermine, Fiber tablets, 200mcg of Chromium and the B12 shot for $65. My weekly visits are going to cost me $35 which includes all of the above medication. I tried this program about 15 years ago in Chicago and it was great but of course I was not ready and dedicated. My husband learned of the program from several co-workers that are doing wonderful on it. Therefore, he felt it would be a great program for me and give him relief from me nagging him about gastric surgery that he is totally against. I had a complete physical and blood work done by my primary physician on 11/14/07 and join the program on 11/16/07. During my weigh in with my primary doctor the scale showed 300 pounds but the program scale showed 294.8 which was an electronic scale. I know I hadn't lost any weight so scales sometime lie. Needless to say, I'm determine to make this program work and was told by my primary doctor that she could give me the B12 shot, as well as the Phentermine. I plan to stick with the program until after the holidays and then start going to my primary doctor for follow-up, the shot and medication being that it can be administered under my insurance at no additional cost to me.

Lastly...RiceGirl916 the place I went to is located in Folsom @ 1835 Prairie City Road 916-351-9457 Dr. Ron Stone. I look forward to sharing my progress with each of you and wish each and every one of you great success on your quest.
I have a question.. Do any of you  get the B-12/HCG shot?? I feel tired and  I broke out like if my hormones were really going crazyyy. I don't want to stop cause I figured that I should at least give it 6 weeks. Does anyone have the same problems?
Well today was the day....I had my second weigh in

11/707     197.5 - STARTING WEIGHT
11/13       191.0 - WEEK ONE
11/20       189.0 - WEEK TWO
11/28       Next weight check

So as you can see I only lost 2 pounds but at least I got into the 180's.... I have set a mini goal of 185 for next week.  I am going to do my best to get an hour of cardio in each evening.  The doctor says I need to do more cardio!  She also said that she will give me the Lipotropic shot at next weeks appointment.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I'll check in mid week and of course post next Tuesday...no take that back...next Wednesday they didn't have a Tuesday time available.

Until Then-
Diamond Cut

Just wanted to agree with your doctor.  The Vit B12 shots help with energy but the weight loss comes from eating less and choosing the right foods. It is important to stay away from refined carbohydrates and eating a diet with plenty of lean protein ( poultry, fish, seafood) and healthy green vegetables and fruit.  The appetite suppressant helps control your appeitite.  Add exercise and resistance training and you have the perfect recipe for weight loss.  I am the nutritional/exercise counselor with Dr. Debra Figueroa at Success by Design of Tampa Bay and we are seeing amazing results with our patients.  Patients lose up to 20-25 pounds in the first six weeks on our program.  We teach patients how to lose the weight but also how to keep it off.  We are right in Pinellas Park Florida. www.poundaweightampabay.com is our website.  
Well I am so disappointed not physically but finacially. My husband lost his job recently so I had Budgeted my paycheck for the bills this month and I when all was said and done i had to push my doctor's appointment out another week. Talk about Pissed. I go every 3 weeks. Well I could have let that get me down but I didn't. I kept up with everything the eating, Curves, & the pill popping just not the shots. I was weighed at Curves at 2 1/2 weeks and I lost weight. Hooray! not as mush as I would have liked but I lost weight. I double checked the weight to make sure I didn't gain after Thanksgiving and I kept it off no gain and no loss. I can't wait to get my shot Friday I hope to lose some weight this week all on my own.

Starting Weight 11/2 ~ 228
Personal Weigh-in 11/20 ~ 218

31 years old
5 feet 11 inches
goal is 150-169
B12 does not have to be taken by a shot.  There are plenty of other alternatives to outside of shots that will accomplish the same goal.  The one i found was XS energy drinks, which are fullof vitamins, minerals, herbs and about 1/4 of a B12 shot (and they taste good).  There are 10 different flavors and have zero carbs and zero sugars.  You can get them by the case and end up costing you only $2 a can.  I get them along with all my other nutrition supplements at www.health.odint.com I hope they help you as they have help myself and others.  
I am taking the B12 shot, appetite suppressants, a multivitamin and a calcium supplement. I am also on a very strict diet. It's hard but I love the results. I started at 186.5, Week #1=175, Week #2=173. I go again on Wednesday 11/28 and I am really excited. It really is a lifestyle change. Now that I see the results I want to keep the weight off even if I wasn't taking the shot and the extra pills. I have so much more energy. I am a full time mom, full time employee at a fast paced financial company, a full time student in a online masters program and I volunteer for some events here and there on top of taking my daughter to ballet every week on saturday morning. This was the best thing for me to feel energized and love life. Good luck to you all and I will post how well I did after thanksgiving (I didn't eat that much-really proud of myself).
I am just going to follow dr. scale because mine is always different......
11/5/07       190lbs start        b12 shot and phendimetrazine  1/2 tab water pill for week  
11/12/07     189lbs week 1     they changed me to 1/2 tab of 37.5 phentermine a day (generic adipex)
                                            full water pill tab
11/19/07     187 lbs week 2     same scripts....lost some weight
11/26/07     185.8 lbs week 3  b12 shot same scripts ... lost some weight go back on 12/17

Well I know first week had some energy towards end of week then notice appetite changing
week 2 everyone was sick in my house then week 3 holiday so did not get much cardio in.
So not bad for about 3 weeks at least i did not gain any weight.  I had asked about b12 shot they will give it once a month. I am gonna take a b12 complex supplement at home for now.  I also asked about CLA no one understood what it was so here and there I will take too.  I thought I would lose weight quicker like so many post I read, but for now I have to be happy that I am working on it.  I did lost a few inches mostly water weight.  I over heard another male patient say he was taking pills 3 times a day! I wonder what he was taking they only have me on 1/2 tab a day.  Nurse said they will change as needed as we go through program and it is so people dont feel dependent on pills. I also wanted to get script for 30 tabs even though i know i only take 1/2 because walmart is cheaper to buy for 30 is 27.00 15 is 21.00 that would be 60 for my dosage and i just paid $15 for 11 tabs. she said it is a narcotic and if i were to go up in dosage then they would write script. well keep me posted on everyones progress it is great to know how it is going for everyone.....
Hello Everyone!  Hope all had a thankful and relaxing Thanksgiving.  So I went to my doctor's appointment today and as promised here are my stats.

11/07 - 197.5
11/13 - 191.0
11/20 - 189.0
11/28 - 184.6 (I lost 4.4 pounds) Yea!
12/05 - Next weight check
ok...so I did lose.  I have been doing 30 minutes of cardio, drinking plenty of water ( I like water so thats easy for me) and trying to stay away from what I call the 3 'S (Sugar, Salt, Son's school snacks)

I had the lipotropic shot.  My next mini goal will be to reach 179.0.  Would love to say goodbye to the 180's.  Until December and my next post on 12/05.  And to everyone continue to be strong...stay focus...STAY POSITIVE!!!!! and remember to tell those who are close to you that you love them as tomorrow is not promised.

Diamond Cut
So I weighed in today again. Here are the numbers:
Week 1: 186.5
Week 2: 175.3
Week 3: 173.
Week 4: 168.8
A total loss of 17 lbs in roughly a 3 week period. I am very happy about the results and I feel great. Good luck everyone. I have about 9 lbs more to go to my goal, but once I get there I have to reevaluate and decide if I want to loss more.
i weighed in today....

start weight-228.5 lbs  height 5'7" goal is 145-150lbs
week #1-223.5
week#2-219.5
week#4-213.5  yay!

ist month total loss15 lbs!!!

week#5 -214.5 gained 1lbs. : (
week#6-211.5 (thanksgiving week i still lost!!!)

if u want to know more bout B12 its always better to do ur own research i have 4 the past yr or so and  got lots of info. i think its always better to do that so if u could be on here reading this then u could read bout anything on the web just try it remember everybody is diffrent when it comes to wight loss so what works 4 other people may not work 4 u and one more thing i read better then a write/spell but u know what i mean ;)
Hi everybody, my name is Laurie and I'm in Michigan... i am a gastric bypass patient who has slowly over 4 years regained 30 lbs... I am supposed to take a B12 shot every month, but have not been faithful... i am back on track now, switched from effexor  (which made me an eating machine) back to Prozac... and am determined to religiously take my B12 shot... I have been reading with interest all your posts and must say, you all are being overcharged for your B12.... I take 1000mc, once a month, and at walmart last night i paid $1.25 for the vial and the syringe is free.. get a box of alcohol prep pads and some small circle band aids and you are in business... you can also get your B12 from Canada online, it is $14.99 plus $8 shipping for B12-- 1000mc/10ml (enough for ten months).. i am debating whether to start giving myself the injection every week instead of once a month after reading your posts, will check with my doctor...   for those of you who have never given yourself an injection, it is so easy! and with the money you save, you will be able to buy those smaller clothes you will need!!  good luck everybody, i'll keep you posted.
i've got a question tho'... when going to these doctors.. are you getting the shot IM or SC, and if IM what size needle/length are they using..
What a day.....but as promised here are this weeks results:
11/07 - 197.5
11/13 - 191.0
11/20 - 189.0
11/28 - 184.6 (I lost 4.4 pounds) Yea!
12/05 - 186.0 (gained 1.4 pounds) :-(
12/12 - next weight check

Doctor said weight gain was water weight.  She wants me to drink more water this week.  How she knew I had been slacking, I don't know.  Also asked me to do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day.  All things I know but I guess needed to be reminded of.  She has also put me on a water pill to take every other day and gave me in addition to the lipo-tropics shot  another pill to take but I forget the name and my purse is not next to me.  I'll post that tomorrow.

Until then-
Diamond Cut

Ok so i go tomorrow for my first appt....   Wish me luck and I will keep everyone updated!!!
I am currently deployed in Iraq, My sister just told me that she has started getting the B12  Shot along with vitamins and she is losing weight rapidly. I have about 4mths before I leave and go home to my Husband and will be going on a cruise. I am not happy with my weight right now and would like to start either taking the Shot or Pills so that I can look good by the time I go home. I would also like to know if there is a place I could go in or near Columbus, Ga or Phenix City, AL? I would greatly appreciate the Info. Thanks!!! Please email me @ Camille.***@****
i weighed in today....

start Weight and age-228.5 lbs  height 5'7" goal is 145-150lbs
week #1-223.5
week#2-219.5
week#4-213.5  yay!

ist month total loss15 lbs!!!

week#5 -214.5 gained 1lbs. : (
wee#7-209.5
You go, girl!!  It looks like you're doing awesome!  I started the B12/Lipo shots back in August and averaged around 3 pounds a week.  I began at 189# and I'm now 173#.  I had a couple of things come up with my Thyroid (cancer scare) so I was soooo worried that during the months of October and November I'd gain everything back, but I've done really well!  It really IS all about a lifestyle change and not just a diet... looks like you've caught onto that really well!!  Congrats!!
thanks! it's good to hear you didnt gain back when you were dealing with stressful things. i hope i can keep it up during my times like that. looks like you've also caught onto that really well. plus you  didnt have to start all over just pick up where you left off!! whats your goal weight if you dont mind?
My initial goal is 150... that's not as scary as 140 LOL!  But I really DO want to make it to 140.  I have a small frame and the extra weight DOES tend to put a stress on my back.  When I think of how heavy a simple 10# bag of potatoes is to carry... and I'm talking 2 bags until I reach the 150, 3 bags until my goal of 140... I've been so hard on my back, the poor thing LOL.
I'll bet you're very happy to be going back home in a few months and a cruise sounds wonderful!  I pray God's protection over you, and thank you for your service!  I know that Columbus is kinda NW Georgia, but I order my B12/Lipo and any other weightloss products online from a place called  mydietsolutions.com and they're in Savannah which I realize is close to the coast but figured you'd have to have them shipped anyway.  I found them to be much cheaper than at the Weight Loss Clinic I was going to locally, and they have a very personal touch... great people!  
I had been off my B12+Lipo for about a week and a half while I went through some medical testing and kept the weight off because the diet and exercise had become a way of life for me.  Well, for some unknown reason after hearing I was cancer-free, I decided to binge on colas and junk food.  I only gained about 2 pounds back, but I felt horrible!  So I started up the pills again over the weekend and yesterday I went through a major cleansing period... there's nothing left in the colon LOL!  Today when I woke up my head hurt (like a hangover) but I got up and drank my water and voila!  At least I'm back on track here... it's a journey, but it's soooooooo worth the outcome!  I DID lose another pound, so I'm down needing to lose only 22 more pounds to meet my initial goal of 150!  This is exciting!  I got to looking at my pills and I'm going to need to go online and order some more LOL!
wow only 3 "bags" to go? i got 6 "bags" to go but i have lost a total of 30lbs so far. im tall and have a bigger frame than you im sure. plus i got all this "natural spanish accessories"  to account for also. but i know when i loose weight up north that will help my back since im large to begin with.
Well, while your covering "northern territory" I'll be battling the south forty (or should I say 22 LOL)
Keep me posted!
haha ok
I broke my plateau and today I hit my halfway point to my initial weightloss goal!!!  The B12 sure helps with the energy... I've been extremely stressed out lately and I can tell it helps me keep going.

19 pounds lost, 20 to go until I hit 150!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Everybidy...Had major computer issues and have just been able to get access to the internet.  Anyway, for those who may be following my progress I wanted to give last weeks update.  So here it is:
11/07 - 197.5
11/13 - 191.0
11/20 - 189.0
11/28 - 184.6 (I lost 4.4 pounds) Yea!
12/05 - 186.0 (gained 1.4 pounds) :-(
12/12 - 183.0
12/19 - Next Weigh in

Looks like I am back on track.  Worked out this past week and did increase my water in-take like the doc asked.  I also received a couple compliments this week in reference to sliming down.  I'm hoping to be in the 170's after this next weigh in but will see.

Until Then
Diamond Cut

Way to go!!!  Looks like you're making fantastic progress!  Now I noticed you're taking the Lipotropics as well as the B12... that's what I'm doing.  What else are you doing?  Do you use an appetite supressant at all?  I've found I honestly don't need one... I'm really surprised at that, because I used to be hungry all the time LOL!!
Again.... KUDOS on the weight loss!!!
Thanks for your comments.  I do take phentermine(sp) 37.5 once a day and I also take a multivitiam.  As of last week I also incorporated a water pill and am trying to do 30 mins. of cardio a day.  Lets see...On my own I stay AWAY from the 3 S's ( NO not sugar...salt...soda) BUT RATHER my Son's School Snacks. I believe that has help a lot.  I can't wait to be in the 170's....I too have a goal weight of 150.
You know... when I started all this in August, the local doctor gave me some natural appetite suppresant, but I can't remember what it was.  I only took it for about 1 week, then decided not to use it.  Then I got to thinking "I go in there and pay $85 for a shot, pills that I don't take, and a very brief visit (if you call a greeting and telling me to be sure to drink water an actual visit) and all I really need is the injection".  That cost doesn't take into consideration the multi-vitamin cost and the Cal-Mag and prescription for Potassium and the blood tests ($75 a pop) that they want you to take after every 15-20 pound loss!  I'm like... dude!  You're getting rich off of me!  LOL
So that's when I thought "You know... I can do the injections myself, it's not rocket science... if I can find the same B12Lipotropics somewhere" and thank goodness I did.   In fact, even found them in pill form for in-between shots or instead of shots when I'm out of town... sweet!  LOL
Best of wishes on keeping of the 3 S's (you know... Son's School Snacks has 3 S's in and of itself LOL).
Blessings!
Where did you order your b12 shot from and the in between pills? I too not part of the money group..
Iget them weekly I go to Savannah Integrated medicine in Savannah, GA. Ask for missy. I've lost 30 pounds doing 1000 calories a day, cardio 3 times a week and their b12 shots. simplistic, perfect, easy.
revins:
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  I am able through my medical plan only to have to pay a co=pay of 20.00 a month or 5.00 a visit.  So for me money wise this has been the best approach. However if you think I could get my shot and meds cheapper then 20...please let me know where.  Much appriciated.
GQNVA:
I don't order the shots at all. I get them when I visit with my doctor. Sorry.  You should re-post to revins she may be able to help.

As for this weeks UPDATE I went today.  I really wanted to be 179 but I was not by there scale.  I did have my clothes on.  Now that I think about it I should of taken by clothes off then maybe I would of been in the 170's.  Anyway here are the results:
11/07 - 197.5
11/13 - 191.0
11/20 - 189.0
11/28 - 184.6 (I lost 4.4 pounds) Yea!
12/05 - 186.0 (gained 1.4 pounds) :-(
12/12 - 183.0
12/20 - 180.0
1/2008 - Next Weigh in

I am off for the holiday out of town and will not visit with the doctor until I return sometime after the New Year.  So I wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday and start to the new year.

Until Later
Diamond Cut

I,would to try the b12 shot,but i can't seem to find a dr. office here in stone mountain georgia. If anyone know of a doctor in my area , please let know iam renewing my wedding vows in 2008 and would like to lose weight.
where and how much does someone get the b12 pills from?

i weighed in today....

week #1-223.5
week#2-219.5
week#4-213.5  yay!

1st month total loss15 lbs!!!

week#5 -214.5 gained 1lbs. : (
week#7-209.5
week#8-212.5- gain 3lbs : ( had strep throat(used lots of maple syrup! 2 help throat & flu 4 2nd week

2nd month total loss from 213.5=1.0 crappy month

week#9-209 -ok back on track. my goal is 199 by jan 1st. thats 9 lbs in 11 days it's crunch time!

I do not know of a doctor in Stone Mtn. but there is a doctor off of Eagles Landing Parkway (Stockbridge GA) Macintosh Trails...ask about their weight clinic...b12 & lipo shot + 31 days of weightloss pills (optional)  $89.00 for the shot & pills.
I finally started ordering my B12 + Lipotropics online... much cheaper that doctor's office visits LOL!  Have lost 20 pounds so far in 12 weeks, and 3 of those weeks wasn't using the injections I was just following the healthy eating plan while I underwent some cancer testing.
There is another good doctor just south of the airport in Atlanta. Met a realtor who had amazing results. I'm going for my first visit in January. Visit www.ilostminewithdrstein.com .
What is the name of the doc you're referring to in Stockbridge. Do you have the website or phone number?
It's official i'm back on the wagon today. I had a few personal hiccups causing me not to get my shots for about a month & a half. But today I am back on track. I am starting from the beginning again. I was able to hang on to the previous weight that I did lose. So I am very thankful for that. Best of luck to everyone and theier struggle.

my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Fitness Journal
Ok everyone I have a question.

The weight loss clinic I go to in Michigan (real doctors and nurses) is offering a "booster shot" that contains:

*B-Complex
*MIC (amino acids)
*Methionine
*Inositol
*Choline

They also refer to it as a lipo shot, but I don't think it's the same as the lipo shot that has been on the news, etc. I'm wondering if this is th same, or similar to the B-12 shot?
Hi! Me and my husband are considering the B-12 shot but I do not know where there is a location in my area.  I live in the Bay Area.  If any one knows of a location maybe in the Walnut Ceek/Concord/Orinda/Lafayette Areas can you please let me post it? Thanks.
The phone number for McIntosh Trails is 770-506-1106. Ask about the weightloss clinic.

Thanks!
WOW u guys are really inspiring  i cant wait to be able to come on here and let everyone know how much weight im losing and how great im doing... even if some of u gained a few #s one week u were right back on track the next week and losing even more than before!!! so im wondering if any one of u might possibly know of any doctors in west palm beach, FL that i can see to get the shots and pills.... i've been looking online but cant find anyone... also im hoping for someone that isnt rediculously priced and very reasonable... hope someone can help...THANKS  a lot!!!
oh yeah im only 26 about 5' 7.5" and weigh a large 254 #s and i cant take it anymore ive tried everyuthing... i even just went to the doctor about 2.5 weeks ago and he gave me bontril to take once a day... well i started taking 2 a day and i really think i've gained weight since i started them... they definately are not a good appetite suppressant and that is exactly what i need... so if anyone can help please let me know!! thankyou and congrats to everyone thats doing good and losing, especially during these holidays!!
so since august i went from a size 22 to 14-15ish! but it sucks cause 15 is a little big and a 14 is too fitted(cause my "spanish accessories"). im at 203 and my goal is 199 by thursday- my first appt in january! xxxcross my fingers!
You go, girl!!!  That's so great!!
I've lost, too!!!  I was a size 18 in September and yesterday fit into a 14.  I finally broke through the 170 barrier a week or so ago and this weekend I weighed 167... that's 22 pounds!!  I saw on where they were now carrying B6/B12/Lipo on the mydietsolutions website, so I  changed my injections when I re-ordered.  The B6 is supposed to sustain the energy, and boy it does just that for me... Wow!!  This is going to be a great year!
Best wishes on your doctor's appointment!!
Anyone get the B12 injection only monthly?  Any success along with phentramine (phentermine)?  My doctor will only give the shot only monthly.
I take B12 + Lipotropics injection for weightloss and it can be taken every 48-72 hours (I've lost 22 pounds on it so far!).  I used to get my injections here locally, but found a doctor online at MyDietSolutions.com that I could buy them by the vial and just inject myself (super easy to do).
As for the plain B12, it can be done once a week.  I know that's how often I did it in college, too, and that was years ago.  It's definitely worth checking into, in my opinion.  I was paying $90 a WEEK to get my injections through the clinic here, and Dr. Gates has my stuff mixed up at a pharmacy and sent to me for a fraction of that cost.
HTH!
I live in the D.C., Maryland area.  I'm looking for a doctor who gives the B12 shots.  Does anybody know of any?  THANKS
Thanks for the information.  I too am starting at a size 18 and need to drop at least couple of sizes by May.  Congratulations on your success!!!  You are only doing the injections, correct?  No pills?  I am going to look up MyDietSolutions right now!
Thanks Again!
thanks alot! congrats to you too! didnt it feel great to have all your pants not fit! hey anybody...my friend wants to buy the pills online. where do you guys get yours from?
Hello, everyone...You guys have me ready to try b 12 shots again! I took them about 4-5 years ago but now I don't know where to go. I live in the east valley area in Arizona. I believe I went to a doctor in Mesa, on university years ago. But, I'm not sure... Can someone help me, please?

HELP,,,,,,broke mom ...im looking to but my b12/lipo shots and phentramine (phentermine) shots online...DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE LINKS OR NUMBERS OF PLACES WHO ARE NOT TO EXPENSIVE? PLEASE HELP.....im in california.
OPPS.....LOL....I MEANT BUY ....CUZ I WANT TO LOSE MY BUTT..!!!!
I feel your pain!  mydietsolutions.com sells the injections.  I have not yet purchased them online.  I have an appt tomorrow (in California) - thought I'd try that first.  I think many people are very happy with Dr. Gates and mydietsolutions.com.  Check it out!
Where are you in California?  Good Luck!
There's this clinic I've been going to and it's not as expensive as other places I've read about on here.
It's aprrox. $30/week for the b12 shot, phentermine pills, chromemate, diucaps and water pills.

I'm reposting the same thing I posted at another forum:

IF ANYONE GOES...PLEASE TELL THEM I. NIETO REFERRED YOU. THANK YOU!!!!

La Mirada Weight Loss Clinic. http://www.lmmedicalweightcontrol.com/home.nxg

The clinic is in Whittier, CA about 20 - 25 miles southeast of Los Angeles, CA.

They offer the phentermine, chromemate, diucaps and water pill combination with the b12 shot.  I pay approx. $30/week for a week's worth of pills and the one shot.

They also have massages that stimulates fat and helps you lose weight faster.  
They are open Monday - Saturday and for new patients they are open Monday - Friday until 4:30PM.

I've lost about 5lbs so far in 3 weeks.  Not too many lbs because I'm exercising and building lean muscle and the best thing is my clothes feel great on me. I'm drinking lots of water and eating waaaaaaay better
I started the B12 shots about two weeks ago.  The first week was not good.  I had no energy at all just tired.  The second week I went for my shot, I told the nurse I did not get an effect and I had gained weight.  I was given the B6/B12 complex shot and I did perk up a bit.  A friend of mine is getting the shots at another location and she says she has lots of energy where I was okay not overly energized.  When I weighed in this week I had actually lost 3 pounds.  I weigh myself every morning and I journal the results along with my meals, water intake and exercise.  Hopefully it pays off.  We shall see.  Will keep trying until I reach my goal 165.

Week #1 December 18, 2007   -    205 lbs
Week #2 December 27, 2007   -    207
Week #3 January 3, 2008        -    204
I read in your post that you were going to check out MyDietSolutions.com!!  You won't be disappointed... I am totally amazed at how well I've done.  
I started the B12/Lipotropics here locally and the $$$$ was getting a little out of hand ($90 a week).  So I really prayed about it, and felt led to search online and there was Dr. Gates at MyDietSolutions.  I looked around his site, and then saw that he had an online forum and I thought "Well... that's cool.  Support from a distance."  I didn't even have a support system here at the clinic I went to locally!  No-one to bounce ideas off of... Nada!  So I saw that they had the B12Lipotropics in pill form.  I had been through so much medical stuff the past several years and especially in 2007 that I thought the pills would be a nice break.  I started at 189 pounds in late September... was off the pills for the month of November, but since I had been following Dr. Gates calorie suggestions and was drinking a lot of water and exercising... I didn't gain any weight back!  I KNEW then that it was the real deal.  I went back on the pills in December at 170 pounds then decided to start the injections on December 26th.  I took 2 injections and on the 29th had lost down to 167.6!  I weigh in Saturday (1/5) and can't wait!!!  I've also gone from a 41" (or more) waist to a 36".  I'm totally convinced the stuff works if we do our part (calories, water, 30 minutes or more of exercise).
I didn't feel the energy at first either, but the doctor and others told me that most likely my body was in such distress that it pretty much devoured the B12 like a man in the desert would a glass of ice water LOL!!  Great mental picture for me at the time.  Adding the B6 into the mix definitely gave me a kick in the pants!  I love it!!!  It's good stuff and the Lipotropics definitely pushes the carbs and fats on through.......
The one I purchase online from is in Savannah, Georgia.  Not sure where that is in relation to where you are... but may be worth checking out.  You could just order straight from him.
I added the High Protein Powder into my exercise routine, because I read that muscle actually helps burn fat!  Whoda thought it?!  LOL  Tomorrow's weigh-in day.... I can't wait!
Okay, I had my first visit at the weight loss clinic this morning.  They only give plain B12 injections monthly and phentermine (month's supply) $95 for both and the visit (which was a total of 4 or 5 minutes).  They do not offer the B12 w/lipotropics.  I'll give this a try then explore mydietsolutions.  

revins, good luck on your weigh in, you've done great so far!
Revins, you are absolutely right.  The more lean muscle mass you have the more fat burning you will experience.  The diet and exercise part of the program is so important to really see the results that you are looking for.  The patients that we see are having tremendous weight loss results because not only do they receive a weekly Vit B12 injection and lipotropics but they are taught how to eat the right foods to increase their metabolism. You should be consuming at least 10 oz of protein per day to kick start your metabolism.  You should also eat a protien breakfast every morning like egg beaters, egg whites etc.  Also, consuming smaller frequent meals throughout the day with lean protiens and healthy vegetables and fruits are the best way to increase your metabolism.   I work with patients every day at Success by Design, Medical Weight Loss Center, Dr. Debra Figueroa and see amazing results in our patients that are following the nutrition plan designed for them and also exercising with weight training.  B12, Lipotropics, Appetite Suppressants (phendimetrazine) all are tools to help patients get kick started in weight loss but ultimately, patients will plateau if they don't follow the diet plan and exercise.  Good Luck to You!  If you have any questions or would like more information check out our website at www.poundsaweightampabay.com
hi live in bay city close by lake jackson, rosenberg and houston. Trying to find a dr. to give me the b-12 shot and lipotropic. If anyone knows of one please let me know. thanks
Bellamia....
Thanks for the kudos!!!!
I'm DOWN another 1.8 POUNDS!!!  This stuff is soooo working.  Plus like the RN poster said, you've got to have the protein in there along with a good exercise plan.  The B12 is great for the energy a dieter needs, but the Lipotropics and another one called Lipoden are absolutely awesome for seeing results.

Audreyrose88...
If you don't mind using the internet, and want a really reputable Doc... then Dr. Gates is awesome.  There's also an online support group there that's just like family... they're great.  There are blogs on there that have pictures and interviews with Dr. Gates and his staff that is kinda like bring the Doc into your home.  He's a very honest and humble man... someone I could trust.  If you're interested in seeing his site/products he's at:   www.mydietsolutions.com
Best of wishes to you, and have a great weekend!!!
i weighed in today....

week #1-223.5
week#2-219.5
week#4-213.5  yay!

1st month total loss15 lbs!!!

week#5 -214.5 gained 1lbs. : (
week#7-209.5
week#8-212.5- gain 3lbs : ( had strep throat (used lots of maple syrup! 2 help throat & flu 4 2nd week

week#9-209.5 -ok back on track. my goal is 199 by jan 1st. thats 9 lbs in 11 days it's crunch time!
week#10-207.5
week#11-202- WHOO HOO! 5 1/2 LBS!!!!!!!!! AND I HAD CHEESECAKE/PIZZA AND RICE W PORK!
where in or around chicago did u get your b12, i want to start but don't know of any doctors in the area that offer b12. what is the cost?
To all the San Antonio folks.  I'm new to this site, but not new to the diet game. I to am looking to start the B12 shot.  I have a Dr. appointment Wed to get my weight checked and get a refill on Phentermine.  The pill is working good so far.  I'm down about 7lb since Dec 12th. But I need a boost of energy, so I'm hoping the shot will help. Any ideas on where I can go to get this shot if my Dr. won't give it to me???
If you're OK with giving yourself the shot or having a friend that's a nurse give it to you (it's really easy to do!) you can go to www.MyDietSolutions.com and order it directly from Dr. Gates.  It's definitely a safe website... just re-ordered myself!
Where can I go for B-12 shots in DC metro area?
what BRAND B-12 losengez do you guys use????????
My hubby uses the B12 injections from MyDietSolutions.  He referees basketball and the energy it gives him is great.  I use the B12/Lipotropics and and the MyB (sublingual B12 + Adenosine) and am doing awesome.  Have lost 23 pounds so far!!
Once you stop using the b-12 shot do you gain the weight back.
Hi I can't find a doc in rockville MD and I wanna get the shots, I am going to the website of Dr. gates but I don't know what to order. Do I need to go to the doctor first and then order or can I just order the shots from him...What pills go along as well?

Please help
Okay on Saturday 01/12/2008 I got my first B12 Injection, my daily Phentermine pills 37.5 along with a daily multi-vitamin. I weighed in with clothes on at 182.6lbs. I have a goal weight of 135lbs. I am going to use this forum as my crutch to help me through. I will be posting here weekly if anybody would like to become success partners at this I am game. I would love to loose my 47.5lbs by May 20th, 2008 which is my 28th birthday. I am very confident about being able to achieve this goal. I have been eating 2 egg's for breakfast, 1/2 a chicken breast lighly seasoned with salt and pepper along with a 5.5oz V/8 for lunch, a protein shake for snack and 1/2 chicken breast lighly seasoned with salt and pepper or Tuna along with another V/8 for dinner. I am consuming at least 80oz of water a day. No butter, oil, coffee, treats, etc. I am walking on the treadmill at a speed of 3.7 with an incline of 3 for 20 minutes daily. If anybody has any other advice for me I will definetly take it. Thanks and I'll be back soon!!!
Getting my first shot on Thursday and can't wait - but i don't want to drastically change my eating and alcohol consumption.  I know for me to loose the maximum I need to change alot of things - but not just yet and I can live with that for now.  Knowing I don't want to go down that road, yet, has anyone had any adverse affects of drinking alcohol and taking the B12 shot?  Not loosing weight as fast, at all, etc.?
I get my first shot tomorrow.  I am currently 285 lbs.  So ladies, wish me luck.
Today is my first appointment for the b12 shot..i don't know how much I weigh but I do have a feeling that I'm pushing 200lbs(wow, i never thought i would admit that) i'm 5 foot 4...i'll come back and let everyone know how it went...
I just went and got my B-12 shot today. I have gained about 25 pounds in 1 1/2 years. I will start working out and eating right starting today. I weighted 188.6 today and I'm only 5'3. I will let you know how my 1st weeks goes.

Wish me luck!!!!
I went for my first appointment...Jan 16..I actually didn't get the shot on the first day like i thought i would...this doctor dsn't give the shot on the first visit,,he just gives you the oral meds to take..i started to take the first pill on the 17th the day after my appointment and must go bck in 2 weeks to get the shot(scary) I really don't like needles...anyway, he have me on this no bread no pasta no nothing diet...it's hard for me to find something to eat quickly w/o using bread...although when i took my first pill in the morning i wasn't hungry afterwards...i actually had 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast but only ate half of it b/c i didn't have an appetite...that pill had my mouth real dry and i urinate a lot more often...okay i will start a stats or whatever you call it..oh yeah i stepped on that scale and it read 196lbs...wow that is a total of 56 lbs over a 3 yr period...so my doc sd my goal for my next visit is to lose  3 lbs..i was kind of dissapointed..i figured he would at least say 8lbs...lol..i guess once i start on the shots thn he will increase the weight loss...any advice anyone? please let me know

okay here's my Stats...
5'4...............196lbs January 16th 2008
Goal for January 31st 2008 193lbs

wish me luck..i'll need it
I'm back and excited! I had my first weight in today (Saturday 01/19) and I lost 11.6 pounds in my first week. I had the worst week ever when it comes to my personal life (not going to go into that here) but I still stuck with the diet, exercise and water I told you all I was doing. Good Luck everybody!

Start Weight: 01/12/2008   5'5"   182.6 lbs
1st weight in: 01/19/2008         171.0 lbs   Total Lost this week 11.6 lbs/ 11.6 lbs to date
Great Job!

I go on Wed for my first weight in, I went Saturday to see the doctor and get my meds. I'm so not hungry at all.

One of the guys at work is signing up for http://bodyforlife.com, it's a challange and you can whin money and prizes 12 week contest. I think is will be fun, you have to take you before and after pic.

I will report my weight lose on Wed,

Hope you are having a good week.

Thanks!
Hey, i'm new to the forum, and looking forward to my first appt on Monday the 28th. I'm still sick from a cold, but getting better...i was wondering if any of you know if it's ok to still start on Monday with the shots/phentermine while still having a cold?

I've tried everything! From la weightloss to Jenny Craig. I'm 5'6 and probably 188 on a good day..my goal is to be 150 and MAYBE 145. Seems like a dream to me....:)

Hello All-

I have been away for awhile but here is my update are my weigh in today:
11/07 - 197.5
11/13 - 191.0
11/20 - 189.0
11/28 - 184.6 (I lost 4.4 pounds) Yea!
12/05 - 186.0 (gained 1.4 pounds) :-(
12/12 - 183.0
12/20 - 180.0
01/08 - 183.0
01/23 - 179.0
01/06 - next weigh in

The holidays were hard for me and being away from my routine.  I feel like I am back on track and happy to be in the 170's.  I used to have my shots every week but have changed to every other week so my next post will not be until Feb. 6th.  Hoping to reach 175.0 by then.

Until then-
Diamond Cut
Does anyone know about any clinics in Los Angeles? Ready to lose 50 lbs plus!! ***@****
Well I am getting ready to start my B12 injections and phentermine  next week.  I know alot of people who have lost alot of weight with great energy.  My question is, when we start loosing weight so fast, do we age?  I am 41 years old.  Any suggestion?  I want to loose weight but not turn into a raison.  

2nd weight in yeasterday (Sat. 01/26/08) and I lost another 4 lbs. All together I have lost 15.6 lbs in my first 2 weeks. I am very happy with this result because to loose 15.6 lbs in the most stressful two weeks of my life is pretty amazing. (Finding out that the person you love, have been with for over 3 years, live together and have a baby together has been cheating on you is pretty hard to stay focused), but I did it! I have been battling for the past 9 days on what to do which has really effected my by not being able to work out or eat right. Anyways enough excusses I am still happy about my progress! Good luck everybody and just remember that if I can do it with what I have been going through (and I'm the type of person to eat when I am stressed) then anybody can do it!

2nd weight in: 01/26/2008          167.0 lbs Total lost this week 4 lbs/ 15.6 lbs to date
Hi there ! I just got my first B12 shot on Friday and I must say I felt pretty good! I was just wondering if anyone out there has a hypothyroid? I havent been able to lose weight for 2 years now and I exercise like crazy and I've joined weight watchers twice ....I already eat between 1000 to 1200c per day, no refined sugar or flour...I gained 12 pounds in three months and Im so frustrated ...I was taking synthroid but I swear thats what made me gain so now Im seeing a natural doctor for my thyroid so hopefully that will help too! So my question is has anyone had luck with the shots that has an under active thyroid??   This is such a great forum !!! It really gives me lots and lots of hope!!! :)
hi everyone.

i got my first injection on friday.  i'm really excited and can't wait to start seeing results.  

1/25 - 250lbs
2/1 - next weigh in
Hello everyone! I'm really glad I found this site..I've been interested in the b12 shot since I first heard about it a couple of weeks ago..I'm going to call my pcp b/c she does the shots..good luck to everyone & congrats to all that has lost!
I just started the b-12 shots and pill yesterday. Haven't noticed a big change in energy or appetite yet. I really want this to work for me.  Iam 5'3" and weigh 160.3pounds.I want to be around 120. I go back on tuesday to see how ive done. wish me luck!!~ If any one else is just starting. lets keep in touch for support. I would love to lose my weight by the end of may for my 10 year ann. trip to Vegas. I would love to WOW my husband.
Okay i'm back...I went for my 2nd weigh in and my first b-12 shot..guess what everybody I lost 11 punds..i was so excited i almost curssed when the doctor told me that..and he gave me a goal of only 3 pounds..and i've exceeded that by 8 pounds...and i ddnt get the shot on my first appt..but i got it this time...well i'll you all posted..hers my new stats...goodluck everyone
  okay here's my Stats...
Goal for January 31st 2008 193lbs
january 30 185lbs-lost 11 lbs -wow in 13 days
There is a doctor in Greenbelt MD by the name of Dr. Gupta that gives the B12 shots along with the supplements. The price is $65. The number is 301-345-7885. Good luck on the weight loss :)
Hey ya'll!

I've just started B-12 injections (along with a host of other vitamins from my doc) this week.  Her diet is a radically modified Atkins.  Doing good thus far this week, even with the DONUTS someone brought to work.  Oh temptation!!!!!  Luckily the boxes were empty.  Yes, I looked.  Bad dieter!  Thankfully they were gone.

I go Friday for another shot this week.  It's two shots a week for a month then reevaluation.  I'm hoping to ditch the baby and Effexor (I really hate that drug) weight that has not left and then added to in the last few months.  And I mean I've put on over 10 pounds since September while going to the gym and *trying* to diet for myself.  Wasn't working, so here I am.

Stats as of Jan 28:
4'10"
144 pounds

Goal is 120 or less.  
I want to be slimmer for my beach trip on my birthday in mid March, anything below 140 is most welcome, don't expect miracles, just weight loss!!!!
Hello all! Just started on Monday with the B12 shot and the pills...love it! I have tons of energy, and feel great! I don't go back for a weigh in for another month. They say not to weigh yourself for at least 4-5 days after starting, but i couldn't wait. Monday i weighed in at 193 at the doctors office. Weighed myself today and i'm 187. 6 pounds in 3 days??? Wow!
How many injections do you get a week?  And what type of pills are you taking?

I am so excited today. I can hardly contain myself. I am telling the world. I met my first weight lose goal of 20 lbs. It took me a little longer than I had anticipated but I made it. I am only taking Phentermine and eating the correct way. Now that I have mastered my eating habits. I will be back in the gym tomorrow after a 1 month break. I get B12 shots once a month. I don't think I really need it.

Starting Weight 5'11" 228

11/2 ~ 228
11/20 ~ 218
12/28 ~ 215
01/31 ~220 ******** Goal Met (Reward)
Mini Goal 190 anything (10lbs) 2 weeks
Goal 20lbs by Mar 18
Final Goal 165 (by 10yr anniversary 6/20 going to San Juan)
Correction I am losing my mind

01/31 ~208 ******** Goal Met (Reward)

Hello Everyone,

I'm really glad I found this site. Okay I'm a 27 yr old mother of two that put on quite a few
( 30) pound after my second child and needed a lil help. I decided to do the lipo dissolve along with the weight management program. I had my first session of lipo dissolve on 1-30-08 and so far I dont think it was worth it but I have to give it at least two more weeks. I started the weight loss program which includes B-12 and phentermine and I can feel the difference in my energy level. On 1-30-08 I weighed in at 158 and my goal is 125. So wish me luck .
Hey everybody... I went to the doctors today for my 3rd weigh in and I lost another 4 lbs this week thats a total of 19 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I am so excited about this achievement that I'm on cloud nine right now. This week was exceptionally hard because I was not able to get to the gym (just think if I would have). As far as all of you who have read my last comment about my personal issue me and my husband have decided to completely put all of this behind us so I am saying that I will not discuss it from this point forward with anybody. I thank the people who have given me support on this issue. I love him and he loves me and people make mistakes in thier life sometimes its whether they learn from those mistakes and never make them again. I wish everybody the best of luck on thier weight loss and I look forward to coming back next week and posting that I lost 4 more pounds because that would put me at my 1/2 way point in just a month (my goal is 46 pounds total).

3rd weight in: 02/02/2008          163.00 lbs Total lost this week 4 lbs/ 19 lbs to date

Woo Hoo!!!

4'10"
Stats on Jan 28:   144 pounds
Stats on Feb 4:    137 pounds

WOO HOO!!!!  I think I celebrate with a cup of tea and a cookie...not.  Well the tea and maybe some celery.  Had a hard time this weekend with cravings and being a tad bit sick with a cold and missed my dang Effexor on Sunday which ALWAYS gives me a headache.  Should have known, but didn't realize it until this morning.

Revised Goal for beach trip in Mid March is to be somewhere under 130.  That's 7 pounds in about 5 weeks.  That would be SWEET!!!!
Well I stepped on the  scale this morning and it read 154.....so I'm excited. I have my official weigh in on Wednesday so hopefully I continue to lose. I'm also seeing a difference in my abdomen area where I had the lipodissolve.
I've been taking the B6/B12/Lipotropics and am down 25.6 pounds!  I was so glad to find something that works and so much safer than some other things out there... after reading a few articles on some of them... I was scared senseless!  Everyone has to find their own system that works I guess, but I'm so glad I decided to google these injections and came across them online.  If anyone ever needs to order online in the future just FYI, mydietsolutions is a safe place.  I was so scared to order online, but it turned out really well.  
My husband takes the B12 by itself and really helps him as a Basketball referee.
Everyone's weightloss is looking really good!!!   Congrats!!!!!!

I am curious...how many injections do you take weekly and how long have you been taking them?

Hi everyone! I have my first appointment with Dr.Gupta on Thursday @ 9:30. I'm soo excited!! Wish me luck!
I found this site on accident, but I'm glad I did! I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. I just started to teach ballroom dancing and I need to lose 40 pounds asap. I live in Jacksonville, FL, does anyone know where to get the shot here? How much do they usually average?
I take them usually every 72 hours (they can be taken 48-72 hours apart) and I've been taking them since Dec. 26th.  I love them.  I tried, literally, so many diet plans and shakes and junk that I was sick.  The B6/B12/Lipotropics have actually made a huge difference in the way I feel and the way I look... I'm very pleased!  And ordering online isn't as scary as I thought it would be, because their office is very, very helpful.

Congratulations  to everyone for your weight loss  I came across this site and was impressed  with the results about the B12 injections that I decided to give it a try  so today I went to my doctor and got my first B12 shot along with the pill  phenetermine so far I feel great  with so much energy  and  best of all  I don’t feel as hungry  I had my first baby and gained  about 70 pounds  I  had reached my highest weight  ever  of  200 pounds  I manage to lose  38 pounds  over   an  9 month period  I just  watch what I ate and exercise too but then I just  suddenly stop wasn’t  motivated enough and plus being a working  mommy I  just did nt have the energy to keep going  on  but reading all of your weight loss stories  inspired me to continue with  my weight loss journey  I’m 5’3 and currently weigh 162 pounds  I would like to lose  another 32 pounds  so that I could be at my normal weigh of 130 pounds  I’ll keep my fingers cross !!!!!!!!!!! lol  Good Luck to Everyone

Hi everyone !  I just got back from the doc's office..I just got my first shot! And i took my first dosage of phentermine (sp?) . I feel different, I dont wanna sit still & I cant stop drinking water. Is this normal? And anyone who goes to Dr. Gupta's office in Greenbelt, do you ever see the doctor when you go for your appointments? And do you follow the plan that they give you, or do something else..b/c I was planning on doing South Beach or something like that cause the plan they give me sounds really dumb. Send me a msg or something :-) Oh yea:

2/07/08 Start Weight: 236.4
First I want to send congrats out to all of you who shed those pounds this week. I had my first weigh in yesterday and it was............150 lbs.
I lost 8 pounds already with minimal exercise. This week I'm going to do at least 1 hr of daily workout and see how much more I can lose.

Starting weight 1/30/2008   5'1 158lbs
First weigh in 2/6/2008   150lbs

Goal 130lbs
To: BringingSexyBack good for you... hopefully I'll be able to produce such results...

Hello All

I am a 22 yr recent college grad living in Philly who has gained what my boyfriend thinks is 30 pounds in the 3 yrs we've dated. I am now somewhere above 185 (my last weight amount 6 mos ago) Tonight is my first appt for a B12 shot and I cannot sit still. I come from a family of large women and I although I love my curves, however,I do not enjoy my rolls and folds, dimples and jiggles. From everyone's testimonials on here, I have found a doctor, gained confidence to actually go to the appointment, and essentially lose weight. My goal is 30-40 lbs as I would like to feel good in my clothes and wear a (dare I say it) bikini this spring on my vacation in Miami for Memorial Day weekend. I work hard and love hard, and feel I deserve to not only look good but feel good. Exercise and dieting have only helped me to lose up to 5 pounds but with the B12 shot in addition to exercising and eating right I am sure I could achieve my goals and then some. I'll keep everyone updated throughout my journey.

Where can i go to get the b12/b6 shot in virginia
I am new here and just started the diet this past week.  I am taking the Lipo and B12 shots with Phetermine (1 pill a day, tomorrow I start 2 pills per day).

Is anyone not exercising and not changing their diet drastically?  And have you lost significant weight?  I asked a woman at the clinic if I would still lose weight regardless but maybe not as fast.  I have read the entire blog but not finding anyone who fits this scenario.  I don't overeat and I don't eat many foods high in fat as part of my normal diet already.

I work 8-12 hours days and am beat most nights, although I will do some light housework when I get home and am more active on weekends.

Starting: 5'6" at 164 lbs. (small? to medium built)
Goal: 5'6" at 135-145 lbs.
Med Charts state at Medium Built I should be 135-145

Responses would be greatly appreciated.
Everyone is talking about how much energy they have and I was wondering if you have any trouble falling alseep or any sleep issues while taking this.

My mother and I are interested and we live in the PHX area, if anyone could recomend us somewhere! :-)

ITS AWESOME TO HEAR EVERYONES RESULTS EVERY WEEK ITS REALLY ENCOURAGING TO ME! I WAS 228 IN OCT NOW IM 195 AND WENT FROM SIZE 22 TO SIZE 14/15 I EVEN PULLED OUT MY COLLEGE CLOTHES (4 YEARS AGO IM ONLY 23) AND CAN FIT INTO MOST. JUST A LITTLE MORE AND ILL BE ABLE TO WEAR THEM ALL COMFORTABLY. MY SHORT TERM GOAL IS TO FIT INTO MY SIZE 13/14 WORK SUIT AND GET BACK INTO YOGA AND CARDIO. (THATS RIGHT! IVE LOST 43 POUNDS IN 4 MONTHS WITHOUT EXCERCISING!!!! IMAGINE HOW MUCH FASTER I COULDA LOST IF I WAS EXCERCISING AT LEAST 2-3 TIMES A WEEK!!!!!!!) IM STILL THRILLED THOUGH!!!
To comment on your question, I think everybody's body is different. I was on this same diet over 2 years ago and lost 27lbs in 4 months (I know that doesn't sound that great) but the great part was that I did it effortless! I mean I litterly ate whatever I wanted, drake sodas and didn't exercise. At that time I started at 181 and got down to 154. The only reason why I am back on the diet and ended up gaining the weight back was because 5 months after I lost all the weight I got pregnant and had a baby 18 months ago. Since the baby was born not only did I not try to lose the weight (at least not seriously) but I was packing on more by eating so much rice and plantains. So there is an example of how you can loose 27lbs in 4 months effortless on this diet; OR you can take the approach I am CURRENTLY doing and that is I have been eating 2 egg's for breakfast with my coffee and half and half, 1/2 a chicken breast lighly seasoned with salt and pepper along with a 5.5oz V/8 for lunch, and 1/2 chicken breast lighly seasoned with salt and pepper or Tuna along with another V/8 for dinner. I am consuming at least 80oz of water a day. No butter, oil, coffee, treats, etc. I am walking on the treadmill at a speed of 3.7 with an incline of 3 for 20 minutes at least 3 times a week. AND BY DOING THIS I LOST 19LBS AT MY LAST WEIGH IN WHICH WAS THE 3 WEEK MARK, NOW I JUMPED ON MY HOME SCALE LAST NIGHT AND IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE LOST ANOTHER 3+ LBS THIS WEEK BUT I WILL KNOW TOMORROW WHEN I GO FOR MY WEIGH IN. POINT IS THAT I HAVE LOST AT LEAST 22LBS+ IN 4 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN EXERCISED AT ALL IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS (NOT BY CHOICE THOUGH, BECAUSE OF STRESS). SO AS YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS ARE FAR BETTER WITH DIET AND EXERCISE. GIRL YOU ARE PAYING ALL THIS MONEY FOR THE DIET, TAKE ADVANTAGE AND LOOSE THE WEIGHT QUICKER TO GET IT OVER WITH AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF BY SUMMER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!!!
I have never had any trouble sleeping or going to sleep, maybe it's because I have 2 kids one being a baby that keeps me busy, a full-time job and a house to constantly have to pick up. I do have the high enery effects which are great. Good luck KDK22
HELLO EVERYONE
JUST WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO START TAKING THE B-12 SHOT AND  PHENTERMINE PILL ( I THINK I SPELL IT WRONG) ON  2-16-08. MY CURRENT WEIGHT IS 217. I WILL LIKE TO BE 185, THAT IS A TOTAL OF 32 POUNDS THAT I WILL LIKE TO LOSE. MY MOTHER STARTED LAST WEEK AND SHE SAY SHE FEEL GREAT AND THAT THE PILLS MAKE HER WANT TO DRINK ALOT OF WATER. I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE B-12 AND PHETERMINE PILL. I WILL POSTED AGAIN ON THE 2-16-08, TO GIVE U THE DETAIL ON MY FIRST OFFICE VISTED.

Doctors Weight Loss Studio work
5775 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Ste 200
Norcross, GA 30071-2900
(678) 646-3627
I saw the diet plan last night at my appt and I could not believe my eyes. I have never eaten that way. To anyone who is going thaat route what kinds of results are you seeing. I plan to follow closely to the diet plan and taking a pilates class 1x per week. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

To the woman who mentioned  sleep issues: I dreamt vividly all night, tossing and turning but this was my first time on the shot and I had not yet taken the Phentermine pill. I danced for 20 minutes start when I got home from my appt...talk about energy!
Am I suppoed to feel loopy from Phentermine??? I took a 30mg capsule an hour ago and I am feel groogy and restless...HELP!
No MsAmbr85, you should not feel groogy or restless. Maybe just a lot of energy. I am not a doctor and if you thinks its bad maybe you should call yours
Thanks for your insight...I'm at work and it was my first pill so I kinda freaked out too quick when I couldnt sit still!
I just got my shot yesterday..I felt soo energetic when I got home too & I didnt wanna sit down. And when I took the pill for the first time, I felt jittery and my heart was racing a bit. But today I don't have those problems..but I do feel a lot better than normal. Its almost 4pm here, and I'm usually tired..but I feel fine! Hope your symptoms go away :-)
I'm here and I am 2.6lbs lighter! That's right I lost another 2.6lbs this week. Thats a total of 21.5 lbs in 4 weeks. I am very proud of myself. Great job to everyone who has lost weight this week and congrat's to everyone who got started, you are only at the beginning, but you will see the results fast and before you know it 3 or 4 weeks will have passed you by and you too will feel great like I do because you will be 20lbs or more lighter!!!! Keep up the good work everybody and have a great week. I am going to get into the gym this week because I have not been in over 2 weeks and I know that if I would of kept up my gym routine then I would of lost more so I will go back this week and shot for a 4+lb weight loss!

1st weigh in: 01/19/2008         171.0 lbs   Total Lost this week 11.6 lbs/ 11.6 lbs to date
2nd weigh in: 01/26/2008          167.0 lbs Total lost this week 4 lbs/ 15.6 lbs to date
3rd weigh in: 02/02/2008          163.00 lbs Total lost this week 4 lbs/ 19 lbs to date
4th weigh in: 02/09/2008          161.10 lbs Total lost this week 2 lbs/ 21.5 lbs to date

Thanks Losingwieght....OMG I had an awesome weekend... I had way more energy than ever before and I have adjusted to the Phentermine very well. It completely cuts my appetite so well sometimes I forget to eat. The jittery feeling and racing heart have gone away thank goodness! lol I have my weigh in on Valentine's Day and although I have yet to exercise I know I've lost something due to my new eating habits with the diet plan the doctor gave me and all this energy I have. I haven't any trouble getting out of bed and I think that's my favorite trait of the B12 shot thus far! How's it going for you Losing weight?
I forgot to ask you how often are you working out? What kinds of exercise are you doing? Please share, I'd like to increase my results as well
I had my first weigh in and lost 4.5 pounds. Yeahhhhh!!!. I was supposed to weigh in today, but had to cancel due no school today( have 3 kids and watch 3 more).
I weighed myself at home i lost about 2 pounds this week. A little disappointed, but hey its still a loss. I'll  log my OFFICIAL weight loss tommorow. Keep up the good work girls. We CAN DO IT!!!!.
5'3" small build
Start weight 160.3
Week one     155.8
OMgosh!!  I haven't gone through this thread in a while... girl, you are doing great!!!!  
I'm losing right along with you... I'm down 28 pounds, averaging about 1.75 pounds a week!  I WISH I had saved some college clothes LOL!!  Hubby is like "You have GOT to buy some pants that don't look like they're made for TWO people to wear" LOL!!!  You can only pull the drawstrings so far without looking like one of those 1920's silent film cops that twirl the police baton around while waddling down the street.... jeesh!!  Hey, but it is a GOOD problem to have... especially when you hit a good 75% off sale!!
Good luck FBM!!!!
Hey girl,

My first two weeks I did the treadmill for 20 minutes 4 times a week on speed 3.7 with a incline of 3. I was told that this speed was the best for burning calories. But honestly the last 2 weeks I have not set foot into the gym. I keep saying that I am going to get back in there, but you know how that goes, full-time job, making dinner, 2 kids and a man! But I need to stop making excuses because I know that if I went to the gym again I would hit my goal weight much faster. Good Luck MsAmbr85 your doing great!
I weighed in today did better than I thought lost 3 pound that a total of 71/2 ponds in 2 weeks way to go ME!!!! I work out about 45 min to 1 hour about 4-5 days a week. I glad for the lost weight I wish i could just pull of a big number. Maybe next week.
I started on 1/24/08 going to a weight loss clinic in my area and I got the b12/b6/lipo shots and I got the Bontril pills but only took them for a day. I am very pleased with my progress so far. I started out at 273, medium build and 5'6". I havent been exercising (I keep saying I am) I have cut out all soft drinks and my sweet tea. I am eating a little better. I'm hoping if I start working out the weight will come off quicker. I plan on going for my shots every week even though I skipped last week.

1/2408 - 273
1/30/08 - 268
2/12/08 - 265
I went to weigh in yesterday and was not too happy until this morning.  I will admit that last week was not a pretty week in our household.  Everyone was sick with a cold or strep and I was having my period.  The period gods were not very helpful with the dieting and I did cheat.  :(

However, here's the good thing...I measured my waist and hips this morning after noticing a decided difference, and even though my weight loss doesn't show it, I lost 3 inches from both my waist and my hips.  WOO HOO!!!!

4'10"
Stats on Jan 28:   144 pounds
Stats on Feb 4:    137 pounds
Stats on Feb 11:   136 pounds

I too, need to get back to the gym.  Being sick these past 10 days has not helped in that regards.  Sometimes sleep is much more important.  Here's to a good week.
wow thats awesome how many sizes have you gone down? im still stuck at 14-15 not quite 13-14 awkward stage. i did toss quite a bit of clothes but hey by tax free week in florida im going shopping cuz i better be at my goal by then!  keep posting revins!
oh and hey since youre married you should double the sex! youll loose more that way too! unfortunately im not married so i dont have that luxury...lol....
Wow....Its been a very long time since I posted an update. Well I think I started my program Oct 23. I have lost 27 lbs. I am taking vitamin b6 b12 shots twice a week along with three amino acids daily two multivitamins and Phendimetrazine twice a day. I have to say it is working great. I recently have cut out soda including diet... Water only. But I was loosing great even without changing much. I also just started exercising to help shape my body. I feel great. I still want to loose about 30lbs. I would recommend the shots. They give me a boost of energy....
ROFLOL!!  Hubby asked the other day how many calories are burned doing that LOL!!!  I pleaded the 5th.... yikers!!!!

As for tossing clothes, I've had to do that as well.  I actually went to JCPenney today and tried on a size 12 in jeans... and they zipped up!!  They were those kind that kinda hug the hips and I was like OMgosh!!  I still have more to go on the stomach, but the booty was looking pretty hot LOL!!!!!  Our tax-free weekend is in August or September, so I don't think I can wait that long.  I'm going to try them on again after another 5 pounds or so.  I had just eaten Chili's Babyback Ribs about an hour before I tried the pants on so I think the sodium was kinda doing a number on the tummy LOL.  But the size 12 beats the heck out of a size 18/20 any ol' day!!!
The b6 b12 lipotropics are definitely great... I love them!  And isn't it amazing how cutting out the sodas helps?!  I crave them every once in a while, so I'll do the "sucking it up in a straw and blocking it with your finger" routine (you know, like you do when you're feeding it to a baby LOL).  That keeps it at a very controlled, tedious level... and I get bored with it pretty quick.... so no calories!  Dumb sounding, but it works LOL!!
Keep us posted on the shots and your weight... I love knowing there are others out there that are doing the same as me... I like the company!  LOL
i have an appointment to start the b12 and phentermine program on 2-22-08. Just wanted to get some insght from those of you who are already on you way and losing the pounds. were there any noticeable side afeects during your first week(headache, restless, hungry lol)
I am seriously considering the b12 shot and the pills (not sure the name). I called Dr. Agha's office in Douglasville, GA yesterday and she gave me a rundown of the cost of everything. Has anyone ever been to his office. I am 27 yrs. old, 5'11 and I weigh 215 pds. I feel so disgusted with myself and I lack the confidence I had when I weighed 155 about 6 years ago. Does anyone not have insurance and pay full price for the pills at the pharmacy? If so how much are they without the prescription. The doctor I plan to go to charges 100 for the first visit and 75 each month and only gives a prescription for the pill. Any advice?

I have tried so many things and when I don't see the instant results I get discouraged. I would love to be back to 155 by August.

what dosage of b12 shots is everyone taking?

I'm back again!..I went for my weigh in today and the shot...okay i've lost 5 lbs since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago(a total of 16lbs lost)...I may sound ungrateful but I was hoping that I would have lost more...my doctor advsd me that because I have 2 cheat days out of the week I didn't lose as much as before, so she cut me dwn to 1 cheat day per week...the thing about my cheat days is that I ate some pasta (just a little bit) a fork full of carrot cake..that was actually it...but I will cut back on that and go back to my eggs...at least I can have them any way that I like...I exercise everyday...I started out doing a 1 mile walk in front of the t.v. that was very hard the first 2 times then i got used to it...now i have advanced to the 3 mile walk which isn't that bad at all..I actually burn a lot of calories that way..I did tell my doctor that i was using 2 lbs weights and she advised me that the walking is fine but I need to put the weights away b/c I am building muscles which also is weight which can make me gain or not lose anything at all...so I'll just cut out the weights and just use the Belt for my waist.. Alright here is my stats...

(5'4)196lbs January 16th 2008 start
February 13, 180lbs-lost 5lbs(16lbs total)
next weigh in Feb 27th
Go for it! I pay everything out of my pocket and well you can read my progress over the past 4 weeks. I wish you all the best of luck, I too am 27 years old. I am 5'5" and started at 182.6 lbs on 01/12/2008 and as of Saturday (02/09/2008) I weighted 161.00 lbs for a total loss of 21.5 lbs in just 4 weeks with only 2 weeks of exercising. Good luck and you can join our support group anytime!
My hubby takes 1cc per week... it's pretty stout stuff.  The stuff he gets online from mydietsolutions is almost maroon color.  When I was taking shots in college and a few years ago, you could almost read the newspaper through the stuff and it burned from all the stuff to dilute it with.  This that he gets doesn't burn him at all and is very dark.  He loves it.  He's a basketball official and his on-court recovery is awesome.... it's great.
OMG It's been a week since I got my first b12 shot and have already lost 8 pounds woohooooo I'm very proud of my self !!!!

5'3 Started Weight on 2/7/08: 162 pounds
            1st Weigh in 2/13/08: 154 pounds total lost this week 8 pounds
Thanks for the info!!!  Does your husband just do the b12 injection by itself or is it mixed with something else?  I am having to do b12 shots, well, actually my husband gives me the injections (and I only ask him to do it when he's had a good day! :) )  I did the mesotherapy and lipodissolve injections for about a year and I really am paying the price for them now.  All of my levels (iron, vit d, etc.) plummeted down really bad.  I had no energy, depressed, always sick, etc. and I think it had to do with the injections I received.  I had 18 units in one visit where usually I would only get 6.

I already have a prescription for the B12 injections because it is a whole lot cheaper to do it myself than go to my doctor's office to have it done.  I just haven't noticed any weight loss.  I was down to 130 and now I'm back up to 145.  I really want to lose 10 to 15 pounds but I think I'm just going to have to do it the old fashion way by exercising.

Hubby does the plain B12.  He's used the B12 with Adenosine (Lipoden) twice and says he feels more energy with the plain B12.  I give him his injections (payback for all the times he pesters me LOL!!)  I've never done the Mesotherapy (thought about it a couple of times) or the Lipodissolve (hadn't heard of them until I started reading on here about the Lipotropics).  As far as B12 price, yes it is cheaper most of the time to do your own injections.  I do my own (don't trust hubby with a needle anywhere near me LOL).
As for wanting the weight to come down, you might give the b12 lipotropics a try.. you'll still get your b12 in there, but the added benefit of the lipotropics' fat burners as well.  
I still exercise daily, and definitely watch my calories (keep mine at around 1150-1200) and my water intake (64oz a day).
Best wishes... and keep us all posted!!  
You are funny!  I think my husband likes giving me the injections, like he thinks he's torturing me or something!  LOL!!!  I gave birth to 2 big babies.  My daughter was 8 lb - 12 oz. and my son was 9 lb - 10 oz.  He seems to have forgotten that if I can handle that, I can surely handle a little shot in my hip. HAHAHAHA!!!! ;~)

What is the B12 lipotropics you mentioned?  Do you have to have a prescription for it?  Where do you get it?  Walgreens or GNS?  Just curious... I've never heard of that before today!

I'm in college (nursing student) and we've been practicing giving shots this semester, so I'm not as afraid as I was before... now ask me that again when I start my IV classes next semester!  Zowie!!  
My room-mate has given herself b12 shots for years and her late-night studying doesn't phase her (JERK-ette).  I'm seriously thinking of doing these for the energy, because after some of those study sessions, it's hard to get out of bed the next day.
Any advice??
The B12 (of course is vitamin B12) but the Lipotropics is 3 amino acids that are supposed to help break down the fat in your body and move it on out.  You can google mydietsolutions and find out more about them, but as far as working for me personally, I'm really pleased.  I'm also watching my calorie intake, exercising at least 30 minutes a day and drinking enough water so I think all the things work together really well.
LOL!!  I remember college (although it's a bit fuzzy right now... in fact it was a bit fuzzy back then as well LOL).  I was a nursing major, but only went 3 years... got tired of bed pan patrol LOL!
As for the B12, it's a safe vitamin that most every body can use and pretty much needs.  If you take a look at a good multi-vitamin... B12 is in it.  And just think... you and your roommate could actually take turns giving each other the shots!  Talk about "bonding" LOL!  
I would check with your primary care doc (that's what I did... actually all 4 of my doctors... when you get old, you'll understand LOL!!).  It's a fairly common thing for docs to recommend to college students.  There are a lot of other benefits besides energy, but being a nursing student you probably know that.
Best Wishes!!
Dudette!  That means you only had 1 year to go, right?!  My parents would... well... man!!

OK, I'm looking on the previous posts up above and I just posted on an exercise thread and I could have sworn that the other girl's name on here last night was Candy, but it's Kimmy!  I really must have been having a Milk Dud and Starburst craving last night.  Anywayz, I googled that place this morning and told my roomie about it since she does the b12, then she tells me her Mom does the b12 lipo!  I'm like, OK, this is like way weird.  But then she tells me her Mom gets her shots at a clinic where they live.  But she's going home this weekend and is going to tell her about this other place, because I think she said she pays quite a bit when she goes in.  Oh!  And she wants to know if it's a prescription item like her b12 is???
Happy V-Day!!  Ask for flowers!
Thanks for the comment 39_pounds to go and counting. Also thanks to everyone else for sharing your stories. I was so inspired yesterday that I made an appointment and was able to be seen the same day. I got the b12 injection (which I have to go back for on a monthly basis) and the Phentermine. I took my first one this morning and so far so good; I haven't felt any side effects.  I also did a one mile walk a couple of hours ago. When I weighed in I was 211 so only 56 lbs. to go. I'm not sure how much I will be able to stick the diet plan though because once I reach my goal I don't want to worry about gaining it all back the second I eat a slice of cake (or anything else the recommend you not eat while on the diet.)

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE YOUR STORIES ARE TRULY AWESOME...
Best wishes on your weight journey!  The b12 is great stuff.  I couldn't do the Phentermine (I'm pretty sensitive to most stuff) so the doctors all opted to agree that I could do the Lipotropics.  I'm sure your 56 lbs. will be gone before you know it!  You'll be surprised how your way of eating will become a permanent part of your daily decision making... it'll get easier and easier.  We all have our days, but what I do is just start over the next morning if I mess up.
Blessings!
LOL!!!  Dudette.. LOL!!!  That's funny.
Well, back then my Mom was a bit "tweaked" to say the least LOL.  Now I wish I could go back and have a "do-over", but it ain't gonna happen LOL.  What I fear is my kids doing the same thing to ol' Mom and Dad!  

On the B12, the doctor on the site will review your roomie's medical info and based on that he'll write a prescription for it (at least that's how it worked for me) and then the pharmacy he uses fills it, then it's sent out to the patient.  If she's been taking the B12 by prescription already, she'll know right off the bat that it's the same stuff when she sees it and when she takes it.
That's pretty wild about her Mom!  Once I started using the B12 Lipo, I noticed a lot of people were doing the same thing.  It's a pretty safe and effective option.
Take care!  
Hey Girls!

I am back with my weigh in results after my first week:
Starting Weight 194
Week 1 >>>187

Still dieting with the low carbs and 1000 calories max per day
The Phentermine keeps my appetite under control so some days I hardly get to 700 calories!

How's everyone else doing?
Keep up the good work ladies!
Hello all! I just purchased the BC lipo pills from mydietsolutions. how good are they? Most of you take the shot, do the pills really work. I have a phobia of taking shot so the pills are ideal.
I lost the first "bulk" of my weight on the Pills because I (as you do) had a phobia about the shots.  So the first 19 pounds I lost while actually only being on the pills 9 weeks.  I took mine 3 times a day for an all-day coverage and the "acid test" was when I was off of them for a month, and I didn't gain the weight back.  It really did help set my metabolism.  Of course I exercised  daily (at least 30 minutes) and followed a reduced calorie intake of 1200... and lots of water drinking!  Now I do the b6/b12/lipo injection from the same place as you... and it's really not that bad, believe it or not!  LOL
Best Wishes!!
Happy Saturday everyone. I must say to MsAmbr85, great job this week! Keep up the good work and you will see the progress, my best advice is to keep doing the exercise (anything) because once I stopped 3 weeks ago I have had a hard time getting back into the gym, thank god I am still losing weight (must be all the mattress mambo lol. I am determined to get back into the gym starting this weekend!
Well on to the good part, I weighed in this morning and lost another 2.5lbs this week. That brings my grand total to 24.0 lbs lost in 5 weeks! Yes, and what's even better is that I am back into the 150's. I was 157 when I got pregnant with my 18 month old son so that was 2 1/2 years ago so it's been a long time coming. Keep up the hard work everyone and remember you are looking and feeling better everyday and that should be enough to smile in the morning. I know that when I look in the mirror I am so happy with my progress because I can see it. I get so excited after I weigh in that as soon as I get home I jump on here and post my success!!!

5th weigh in: 02/16/2008           158.6 lbs Total lost this week 2.5 lbs/ 24.0 lbs to date
I switched locations thought it might be the dosage.  I now go to see Dr Gupta in Greenbelt, MD had my first shot and see my progress, I am so happy I am on my way to a better looking me.

Week #2 December 27, 2007   -    207
Week #3 January 3, 2008        -    204
Week #4 January 10, 2008      -    201
Week #5  New Location  January 23, 2008  - 197 shot is given every 3 weeks.

See you at next posting.  I am doing the pills this time as well.  Wish me luck
I AM BACK GUYS AND GIRLS, I WENT TO THE DOCTOR ON 2-16-08, TO START THE WEIGHT LOST PROGRAM, LIKE I STATED BEFORE. THE OFFICE VISTED WAS REAL COOL, THEY WERE VERY NICE. THE NURSE CHECK MY WEIGHT (213) AND CHECK MY PULSE , THEN SHE GAVE ME THE B-12/LIPO SHOT IN MY RUMP. AFTER THAT I WENT IN SEEN THE DOCTOR. HE GAVE ME A BREAK DOWN OF MY BODY AND HOW MY BODY WORKS. AFTER THAT HE GAVE ME A 30 DAY OF PHENTERMINE. MY FIRST VISTED I HAD TO PAY $165, THEN EVERY 30 DAYS I WILL PAY $80 FOR THE PILLS. THE SHOTS YOU CAN COME WEEKLY AND THE B-12/LIPO COMBO SHOT IS $25. I STARTED TAKING THE PILLS AS SOON AS I GOT THEM IN MY HANDS..... THE B-12/LIPO SHOT GAVE ME SO MUCH ENERGY I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT, I FELT GREAT!!!!!!! THE PHENTERMINE CURE MY APPEITEE ALL THE WAY. I HATE TO SAY THAT THE ONLY THING I ATE THE FIRST DAY WAS BAKE FISH AND GREEN BEANS AND I WAS NOT HUNGRY, THE SECOND DAY THE SAME... THE PILL GIVE ME ENERGY AND MAKE ME THIRSTY AND MAKE MY MOUTH DRY.  I AM DRINKING ALOT OF WATER...I AM GOING BACK TO THE OFFICE AND GET ANOTHER B12/LIPO SHOT ON 2-23-08.  I HAVE TO GO NOW TALK TO U GUYS & GIRLS SOON...........KEEP UP THE WORK EVERYOME

2-16-2007  WEIGHT 213

2-16-2007  WEIGHT 213
Well I started off at 236.4 and a week later  I'm at 230.5..but I've stalled thanks to my period..I dont tend to lose weight when I'm on it  :-(  But i'll try my hardest anyways. All of my symptoms went away except for the dry mouth thing.. I'm kinda disappointed tho..I was hoping to have lost more.
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,
I am going to a doctor today at 5 oclock.  After reading all you guys comments and concern you've guys really got me pumped up.  I've always been big on working out.  I was at 299 May 2007.  After a couple months of eating right and hydroxcut hardcore i am now down to 282.  I been in a stall hte last month and half.  I've decided to take the next step today and go see the doctor.  My goal is 240 by May 1st.  

2/19/2008 Weight 282lbs  STARTING WEIGHT
Hi everyone: I'm a journalist writing a story about B12/lipotropics for weight loss. Please PM me or respond in this thread if you'd like to talk to me for my article. Thanks, Alex.
I LOVE the B12/Lipotropics.  For me personally, it's one of the safest and effective things I could do to lose weight.  I'm very sensitive to most medications because of Hashimoto's disease, so I'm left with very few avenues that don't wreak havoc on my blood pressure and give me migraines.  
I haven't had a lick of trouble with the B12/Lipo.  I started out at 189 pounds on September 21.  After 17 week of actually being on it, I've lost a total of 27.80 pounds (that's an average of around 1.65 pounds a week!)  
I've coupled the injection with 1) a 1100-1200 calorie diet, 2) 30 minutes of cardio per day, 3) increased water intake of 64oz per day, and 4) a great online support team!

Take care!
thanks for all the posts. Im pumped up....from reading every ones sucess...
Today was my first day with B-12 shot and pill.

Starting weight 198
5 ' 7
BMI 31%  :(

My goal is 60lbs. to be at pre- pegnacy weight. My little one is now almost 5 :( I can't blame no one but myself.  I did have tons of energy after the shot today. My workout was fun for a change.

its been a up and down yo-yo with my weight since 2003. from 170-200lbs....... Im sick of it. I have tried almost everything.  Fasting.... low carb....... working out till I pass out....... yuck...... so I have sought out medcial help.  good luck to all. I will keep results posted.

Navy Girl- Lemoore CA
Hi ! Today makes two weeks since I've started takin the shots & phentermine!

Start Weight : 236.4 (2/7/08)
Week 1:       230.5  (2/14/08)
Week 2 :     227.5 (2/21/08)

Week 2 was a litte slow; but I'll pick it up soon! Congrats to every1 else whose lost weight!
So Im 5 lbs less on day two :)  must have been water weight. so my hopes are not up yet.

Start weight at clinic was 200.....  this morning I was 195
Water is the avenue by which the toxins that are broken down and released out of the fat pockets travel.  They come out through urine but also by means of the  stool, nose, sputum (throat) and sometimes a bit of ear drainage as well as through sweat.  A lot of people say when they lose weight "Well, I bet it was just all water loss" which isn't a bad thing!  You're getting healthier and are making better choices.  The "good stuff" comes in and the "bad stuff" goes out, so to speak.   Best Wishes!!!  You're going to do great!
Thanks!

I did drink alot of water yesterday My mouth was dry all day. like cotton mouth.  Today Im feeling really tired. I was wired up yesterday. Bouncing around working hard... now i feel like a lazy bum. I did walk/run 2.77 miles today. I know that cause I have the Nike Plus thing for my IPod.  tomoorow I plan to do the same if not more.  I work the night shift so Im here at work now. Drinking water and just snacked on about a cup of grapes.  And fat free yogut.

I was wondering, though will I really reach my goal of 60 pounds lost total by May or at least 30 lbs in 2 months? Im eating like a rabbit. Salads, fruits and veggis, Yesterday I had grilled chicken 8oz and two hard boiled eggs.  Fiber in the morning 1 hour after I take my pill.  I can't wait to get my next shot..... in 2 weeks. 13 more days to go.
Why are they going so long in between shots?  It's B12, right?
My hubby does the B12 that we order online (in fact I was in shock... the banner that pops up at the top that's Energy in a Bottle is the same place we order ours.  I clicked on it just for the heck of it and was like woa!!  LOL!!!)  Anyway, his B12 is 1000mcg/ml and he does it every week.  
Mine is the B12 + Lipotropics and I can do it every 48-72 hours.  Pretty much I eat what I want as long as I keep my calories around 1200, exercise 30 min a day, and remember to drink my water.  I average about 1.50 pounds a week loss when I don't pig out on ribs at Chilis (yeow!!  Those are so good LOL).
Protein's good for you, like your eggs and chicken.  Or get Jay Robb's protein powder from somewhere... it tastes incredible.  I do it after I work out to give my muscles nutrients while they're really vulnerable.  
A good slow weightloss is great because you'll most likely keep it off, rather than losing it at the speed of sound... only to gain it back.
Blessings
Thank you......... I have thought about buying it myself and doing it. I was just unsure of what to buy and were to get it. And how often to do it.
Viewing 401-600 comments: