Aa
A
A
Close
B12 Shots & Phentermine
Hi all, newbie question. Anyone using B12 Shots & Phentermine @ the same time.(Meridia or Generic Adipex?)what are the results? Is it taken @ the same time/day.i need the xtra energy to work out&suppresants to ctrl hunger. Just didnt wanta system overload.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi...

I used Phetermine to lose weight. I was previously on 30mg and took the B-12 shots with it. In the first three weeks I lost about 16 pounds. The Phentermine will give you cotton mouth so you will want to drink the 8 glasses of water a day. I lost a total of 31 pounds on the phentermine and B-12...it is sad to say but in two years I have gained almost 18 pounds and am on it again. Only this time the new doctor has put me on 15mg of phentermine and B-12 shots every two weeks. I am losing again. I am almost to my goal...I just need to exercise. If you want, you can email me... ***@****

As far as what time I take it...well I have to be to work at 5am. I take the phentermine every morning around 3:30 and then have my breakfast around 4:15am...On my days off, I take it when I wake up and start my day...there is no reason to wake up at 3 or so just to take the medicine...you will definitely not be hungry...unless you are a serious emotional eater...the B-12 gives you energy...as I said before, my doctor gives me the shot every two/three weeks with the phentermine...i give myself b-12 shots every 4 days or so as a booster. I order my b-12 online and it comes with the syringes...I have many posts here...check them out...anyway...

http://www.mydietsolutions.com/b12.php

Oh and dont confuse the prescription drug Phentermine with the herbal substitute Phentremine...Most doctors will give you the Phentermine at 30mg or more to start you off  with the B-12...they may also give you multi-vitamins...
My doctor is in Maryland...so I commute...I live in NJ...I wish I could find a doctor here...

Shakira
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
e_c
What kind of doctor do I need to see to get those kind of shots?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
913692 tn?1242998687
I am going to the doctor tomorrow to start my phentermine and b 12 shots. I have a friend who did this and she lost thirty lbs in one monthand I am hoping to do the same. She said it gave her energy : )
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am looking for a Dr. that will prescribe phentermine in the Annapolis or Baltimore area.  If so, how much?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources