Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 Shots & Phentermine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 Shots & Phentermine

Hi all, newbie question. Anyone using B12 Shots & Phentermine @ the same time.(Meridia or Generic Adipex?)what are the results? Is it taken @ the same time/day.i need the xtra energy to work out&suppresants to ctrl hunger. Just didnt wanta system overload.
Hi...

I used Phetermine to lose weight. I was previously on 30mg and took the B-12 shots with it. In the first three weeks I lost about 16 pounds. The Phentermine will give you cotton mouth so you will want to drink the 8 glasses of water a day. I lost a total of 31 pounds on the phentermine and B-12...it is sad to say but in two years I have gained almost 18 pounds and am on it again. Only this time the new doctor has put me on 15mg of phentermine and B-12 shots every two weeks. I am losing again. I am almost to my goal...I just need to exercise. If you want, you can email me... ***@****

As far as what time I take it...well I have to be to work at 5am. I take the phentermine every morning around 3:30 and then have my breakfast around 4:15am...On my days off, I take it when I wake up and start my day...there is no reason to wake up at 3 or so just to take the medicine...you will definitely not be hungry...unless you are a serious emotional eater...the B-12 gives you energy...as I said before, my doctor gives me the shot every two/three weeks with the phentermine...i give myself b-12 shots every 4 days or so as a booster. I order my b-12 online and it comes with the syringes...I have many posts here...check them out...anyway...

http://www.mydietsolutions.com/b12.php

Oh and dont confuse the prescription drug Phentermine with the herbal substitute Phentremine...Most doctors will give you the Phentermine at 30mg or more to start you off  with the B-12...they may also give you multi-vitamins...
My doctor is in Maryland...so I commute...I live in NJ...I wish I could find a doctor here...

Shakira
What kind of doctor do I need to see to get those kind of shots?
I am going to the doctor tomorrow to start my phentermine and b 12 shots. I have a friend who did this and she lost thirty lbs in one monthand I am hoping to do the same. She said it gave her energy : )
I am looking for a Dr. that will prescribe phentermine in the Annapolis or Baltimore area.  If so, how much?