B12 and HCG
what is the difference between the b12 shot and hcg shot. which one works better?
B12 and HCG are two completely different things.  The B12 is a vitamin that is suppose to give you energy and help balance emotions.  HCG is a human drug that will release the stored fat and release the fat into your blood stream, while it is on the move through the body it will help feed your muscles and organs, along with this you must follow a low calory diet, this is so that your body will use the stored fat not the new nutrients.
Quo
Have you tried B12 or HCG? please educate me, this is foriegn for me.
                             Thank U
I take B12 35cc once a week and HCG daily 20cc.  Try looking up meltawaywithhcg.com.  This will explain it better than I can, it also has a diet plan.
I am really new to HCG and would love to start taking the shots.  Do you know how I can find a clinic in the Sacramento California area?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Rita