B12 and HCG
what is the difference between the b12 shot and hcg shot. which one works better?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
B12 and HCG are two completely different things.  The B12 is a vitamin that is suppose to give you energy and help balance emotions.  HCG is a human drug that will release the stored fat and release the fat into your blood stream, while it is on the move through the body it will help feed your muscles and organs, along with this you must follow a low calory diet, this is so that your body will use the stored fat not the new nutrients.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
B12 and HCG are two completely different things.  The B12 is a vitamin that is suppose to give you energy and help balance emotions.  HCG is a human drug that will release the stored fat and release the fat into your blood stream, while it is on the move through the body it will help feed your muscles and organs, along with this you must follow a low calory diet, this is so that your body will use the stored fat not the new nutrients.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Quo
Have you tried B12 or HCG? please educate me, this is foriegn for me.
                             Thank U
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I take B12 35cc once a week and HCG daily 20cc.  Try looking up meltawaywithhcg.com.  This will explain it better than I can, it also has a diet plan.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am really new to HCG and would love to start taking the shots.  Do you know how I can find a clinic in the Sacramento California area?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Rita
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
45 mins ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Its more than just a tempor... Comment
8 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
12 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources