Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 doctors in Washington DC area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 doctors in Washington DC area

I am 35 lbs over weight diet and excersise is not working. Please advise if B12 shots are healthy to take, and a good weight loss doctor in DC , Md or VA

Libra 1
  • B12 SHOTS (97 replies):
    does anyone know of any doctors who give B12 shots in th...[more]
  • HGC and B12 Shots (1 replies):
    Hello, I'm in Raleigh, NC and I was wondering if anyo...[more]
  • B12 shot (2 replies):
    Does anyone know of a doctor that gives the B12 shot in ...[more]
  • weight loss shots (10 replies):
    I was just told about the shots for weight loss. Does it...[more]
  • B-12 shot (3 replies):
    Does anyone know where to get the B-12 shots in the Char...[more]
Avatar n tn
Check out Dr. Denia Tapscott at her website www.ptweightloss.com.  She is located at Providence Hospital
202-529-6801.  I highly reccommend her.
Avatar n tn
any medical doctor who has a comprehensive program which includes nutrition, the option of medications, and physical exercise along with long-term support is worth a look. A doctor who will provide B 12 and call it a day is to be avoided like the plague.
Avatar n tn
Greenbelt medical is in College park Md thats Where I go.
Avatar n tn
I use to taake the B12 shot ayear ago. I loss 98 pounds.  I stop the shot about 4 Months ago and I gained all but 12 pounds back. The reason I stop was because I did not want to get immune to the shot.  I am very upset that I was not aable to keeep the weight off.  I was receiving the shot in Greenbelt from Dr. Gupta. I plan on going back right away.
Avatar n tn
When i was in my early teens up to my early 20's my mother would take me to get a B12 shot because of my low blood. This shot did wonders.  Well now I am 45 soon 46 years old and I need to get back on track again....
I really need to take the B12 shot again because of my low blood not so much for weight.  I need to know who in Wash Dc area I can go to for have this shot and how much is something like this now?
Avatar n tn
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
1 hr ago
mishymoshymarcy Today is another day to mak... Comment
Make A Shake That Will Keep You Ful...
13 hrs ago by gymdandee
Track your weight over time