Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 doctors in Washington DC area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B12 doctors in Washington DC area

I am 35 lbs over weight diet and excersise is not working. Please advise if B12 shots are healthy to take, and a good weight loss doctor in DC , Md or VA

Thanks

Libra 1
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Check out Dr. Denia Tapscott at her website www.ptweightloss.com.  She is located at Providence Hospital
202-529-6801.  I highly reccommend her.
Blank
any medical doctor who has a comprehensive program which includes nutrition, the option of medications, and physical exercise along with long-term support is worth a look. A doctor who will provide B 12 and call it a day is to be avoided like the plague.
Blank
Greenbelt medical is in College park Md thats Where I go.
Blank
I use to taake the B12 shot ayear ago. I loss 98 pounds.  I stop the shot about 4 Months ago and I gained all but 12 pounds back. The reason I stop was because I did not want to get immune to the shot.  I am very upset that I was not aable to keeep the weight off.  I was receiving the shot in Greenbelt from Dr. Gupta. I plan on going back right away.
Blank
Hello,
When i was in my early teens up to my early 20's my mother would take me to get a B12 shot because of my low blood. This shot did wonders.  Well now I am 45 soon 46 years old and I need to get back on track again....
I really need to take the B12 shot again because of my low blood not so much for weight.  I need to know who in Wash Dc area I can go to for have this shot and how much is something like this now?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...