Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 or HGC Shots near San Antonio, Texas
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B12 or HGC Shots near San Antonio, Texas

I am interested in the weight loss shots, HCG or B12 and needed to know the difference and if I could order the injections online or is there is some where near my home locally. I have tried everything and I am hoping to start this ASAP!  I have read all the information on them and hope it works for me too. Please let me know and Thanks in advance for your help.
Related Discussions
85 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Need your email address to send info.
Blank
Please send info on the HCG or B12 shots to ***@****

Thank you
Blank
Info is on the way...check your email!  Let me know if you get it! M
Blank
Please email also to mystic_echos***@****
Blank
Info on the way...Chek your email. Please let me know if you get it! M
Blank
I would be interested in this information as well.  Could you email it to me as well. Thanks.  ***@****
Blank
Check your email...Info is on the way! M
Blank
Can you also send me the information, I would greatly appriciate it.  Thanks. ***@****
Blank
Check your email...info is on the way! M
Blank
Hi thanks for your help.
Can you send me info on b12(injection) and the recomended dosage for optimal weight loss and energy.
Blank
Hi thanks for your help.
Can you send me info on b12(injection) and the recomended dosage for optimal weight loss and energy. ***@****
Blank
i would be interested in info as well
Blank
hey i just found a clinic that gives b12 and hcg shots in san antonio, if you want the info email me.
Blank
Please e-mail me the name of a clinic that performs the hCG injections in San Antonio, Texas to ***@****
Blank
I'm also interested in the name of a clinic that provides this hCG treatment.
Please send me the information to monica_de_leon***@****
Blank
Could you please let me know the name of the clinic in san antoino and if you have tried it and how has your success been.  Thank You
Blank
I'm also intrested in the name of the clinc that provides b12 shots and hcg treatments in san antonio... Thank You
Blank
I am also interedted in this clinic that offers hcg treatments in San Antonio.  Please send info to ***@****.  Thanks
Blank
anyone have that clinic name and phone # in san antonio Please!!!?
Blank
Please send me the info as well. I livein Austin but will drive to San Antonio.

Thanks!!
Blank
I'm interested in the b12 or hcg to lose weight, Im 5'8'' 200lbs...it's about time.
Has anyone ever been to a medical weight loss clinic in San Antonio?
If so, let me know where it is and what to expect.
Thanks!
Blank
If anyone knows of a clinic in San Antonio Texas where they give HCG shots please e-mail me at ***@****
Blank
I am interested in the at home hcg injections. I work and go to school and do not have the time available to stop everything to go to an office to get an injection.  Could you please send information to ***@****? Thanks!
Blank
Please email me any information on medical weight loss clinics in San Antonio.
My email address is ***@****

Thanks
Blank
I am also interested in a clinic in San Antonio where I can get hCG shots. Please email me the information at stasi.***@****. Thanks so much.
Blank
Do you still have the clinic info for San Antonio? Please send to ***@**** thanks very much
Blank
Hello,
I am new to the san antonio area and I am looking for a clinic that gives the b12 shots.  Please email me if anyone can help.  Thanks!!!
Blank
please email me info on san antonio clinic with hcg injections thank you ***@****
Blank
Please email me the info on san antonio clinics that give the hcg injections.  thank you ****@*****
Blank
am interested in hcg in san antonio my email ***@****
Blank
Hello.  Can you please email me clinics or physicians that give hcg injections in San Antonio, TX?  My email address is ***@****.  Thanks!
Blank
i want the san antonia info also
***@****
Blank
Hate to pile on, but could you send me the info also?  Thanks so much!  ***@****
Blank
I want to join the list. Please send me the info. too at ***@**** ... thank you so much.
Blank
Please send me the San Antonio info also.  What is your oppion on Phtermeine?  Thanks
Blank
Hi can you send the information to me too, Please thank you, my e-mail is ***@****
Blank
Please can you help me, I would like to know where to get HCG Injections in San Antonio Texas.  My email is ***@****
Blank
Does anyone know if I can get the shots in Lubbock Tx?
Blank
does anyone know where to get hcg injections and or b12 in san antonio texas or where to buy them online?  Thanks a million. my email is ***@****
Blank
258656_tn?1192195489
Seems to me that you should just put the information you have on this site, so everyone can see at once.
Blank
Hi, can you help me? I would like the clinic information for San Antonio.
Blank
Hi!,
I saw your post on the forum and would like to know the name of clinic in San Antonio Texas.....thanks.....I have been trying to get the information from others and havent received an email yet.....just anxious.....
Blank
Hi,
I would like to know where to get hcg and b12 in san antonio texas.  my email is ***@****
Blank
Can you please give me name of clinic or doctor?
Thanks
Blank
Can I also have the clinic information in San Antonio?  my email is ***@****
Thanks!!!
Blank
251922_tn?1193786078
I sent you the info you where looking for. It's on the other forum. Hope it helps!
Blank
WHICH OTHER FORUM? I CAN'T FIND IT.  THANKS
Blank
there's a listing for san antonio, texas on hcg diet info.  

does anyone know of a clinic in ny?
Blank
Help!  PLease tell me where i can go in san antonio texas for these hcg shots!  I'm ready!
Blank
251922_tn?1193786078
Native Healing Ways-  but its  hcgdiet dot com   - That seems to be a pretty popular place for a few people I talk too here. I got it from a dr. myself so I didn't go the online route.

good luck.
Blank
Do you know if there is a clinic near The Woodlands or Conroe, TX that give the B12 and Hcg shots?  Thanks
Blank
Please send me the info on the san antonio clinic too!!! I would totally appreciate it!!! ***@****
Blank
Please send me the info about san antonio texas hgc shots, thanks I really apreciate it. My email is ***@****
Blank
Would you be so kind to send me the info.  of clinics that provide B12 & hCG shots.  Thank you so much.  My e-mail address is ***@****
Blank
Sorry, I am looking for clinics in San Antonio & Austin.  Thanks.
Blank
interested in hcg clinic in san antonio
thanks
***@****
Blank
Can you please send me some info on the HCG injections.  I live in Austin, TX and would like to have info on the clinics in TX that you have.  Thank you ***@****
Blank
Do you know of a Dr. or clinic in the Lubbock, Texas area that is providing hCG shots?
Blank
does anyone know where I cam get HG injections or oral HG in San Antonio?
Blank
I'm also interested in information on clinics or doctors that offer the hCG injections..Thanks for any information
Blank
Forgot to put the location...in San Antonio area...Thanks.
Blank
http://www.wlcsca.com/  they have a clinic in San antonio...your initial visit is $35 and 12 weekly for your shot and a prescription.
Blank
I NEED HELP!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET HCG/B-12 SHOT FOR WT LOSS. I'M AT THE  END OF MY ROPE.
Blank
I have an exact address to the location in san antonio.  If you're intersted send me an email. ***@****
Blank
My daughter lives in San Antonio and would like to get B12 shots.  will you forward me the address ***@****
Blank
This is my first post... can someone please tell me what the hcg shots and b12 shots do.  I'm guessing it's to/ help you lose weight.  I did a lipodissolve / mesotherapy in houston but had some very bad problems.  Can anyone tell me if they have had any problems with this program.  Thanks! :)
Blank
I would also like the information on where to get the B-12 or HCG shots in San Antonio.  Thanks so much!!
Blank
I too just heard about getting B12 and Liptropic shots to boost your weight loss.  I am interested in information about San Antonio doctors who do this procedure.
Please write back with information ***@****
Blank
I am doing the program with weight loss clinic in San Antonio and I saw the post of how much cheaper it is at www.****.com?  I am paying at least triple that, $50 a week for 3 injections and I am not losing much.

Is this other place still around and does anyone know much about it???

Thanks!  
Blank
Is there a place in NY that gives the B12 shot?
Blank
Hi, I saw your post, I live in Austin and I am also using WCT in San Antontio.  I have some concerns about the quality of the serum they provide, and some other concerns as well.  They also just went up on their prices signifigantly!  It's now $300 for 21 days!   My weight loss has been very sporadic and I platueaued after about 4 weeks and lost only 4 pounds in 14 days.  I wonder what your expereince has been with them, and if you have found another source?   Can you provide me any information?  

Blank
Can anyone plz snd me locations for clinics in SA that provide the B12 and Liptropic injections? Plz send info to ***@****
Blank
I would like to know the website you spoke of on March 10, 2008.
Did you order from the website? If so how was it ? how long did it take
and did you notice any change? I used the Hcg inj. in Ca. and would like to find a way to
get then here in Tx. Thanks
Blank
Need help! Just got back into San Antonio been gone a few years and need to lose some weight. I have heard about HCG and B12 and looked into it. If not does anyone know where I can get a prescription for Adipex. Can someone tell me where to go. Please!! email me at ann.***@****
Blank
The HCG weight loss program is offered by Body Solutions RX, located in Colorado Springs,CO. They help people in the US 50 states, regardless of distance. This is a very reputable clinic. They also offer the B-12 Lipotropic program, which can be used with the HCG program if you want to do both programs. This can be done without having to go to the clinic , via phone, email, and products are sent to you by Fed Ex in about 7 business days after they receive your paperwork. I went on the program through this clinic and lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks and am keeping the weight off.
Blank
I just want to say those shots are not the best way to lose significant weight. I was thinking about going that route before I ran into an all natural way to loss weight that really works. I weighed 397 pounds when I decided to really lose some weight. I had tried all kinds of things then I finally found something that worked. I lost over 150 pounds in 8 months with little exercise and without changing my diet. The product I take is called ACOG colon cleanse. At first I thought it was just another colon cleanse product but it's not. This stuff really helped me with a number of problems I was having including my metablism, digestive process, my energy levels, and my appetite. I was a whole lot less hungry throughout the day and most importantly, it didn't rush me to the bathroom. I was able to eliminate naturally because it doesn't use harsh laxatives. Please do your research before you make a decission. Im sleepy now so Im going to leave you with that however, I wish you the best in reaching your desired weight.
Blank
Can anyone send me the info of where to get the HCG shots in San Antonio? You can email it to ***@****
Blank
Can anyone send me the info of where to get the HCG shots in San Antonio? You can email it to me: ***@****
Blank
i would like the info on the clinic in san antonio my email is jessika_l***@****
thx appreciate it
Blank
where can i find a dr in san antonio who does the b12 shot and gives the diet pills.
Blank
I'd like info on weight loss clinics in San Antonio or HCG/B12 shots for weight loss. My email is ***@****.
Blank
please email me info on the shots in san antonio tx  to ***@****
Blank
What are these shots everyone is talking about? Is it san antonio? DO they work. Im desperate! Can some one please provide me with more info.
Thank You
Blank
Does anyone have information to a clinic(s) that provides the HCG injections here in San Antonio,TX. Please send me any info to ***@****
Blank
can i get the info where i can get the shot i would really appreciate it.. thank you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank