B12 or HGC Shots near San Antonio, Texas
I am interested in the weight loss shots, HCG or B12 and needed to know the difference and if I could order the injections online or is there is some where near my home locally. I have tried everything and I am hoping to start this ASAP!  I have read all the information on them and hope it works for me too. Please let me know and Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi can you send the information to me too, Please thank you, my e-mail is ***@****
Please can you help me, I would like to know where to get HCG Injections in San Antonio Texas.  My email is ***@****
Does anyone know if I can get the shots in Lubbock Tx?
does anyone know where to get hcg injections and or b12 in san antonio texas or where to buy them online?  Thanks a million. my email is ***@****
Seems to me that you should just put the information you have on this site, so everyone can see at once.
Hi, can you help me? I would like the clinic information for San Antonio.
Hi!,
I saw your post on the forum and would like to know the name of clinic in San Antonio Texas.....thanks.....I have been trying to get the information from others and havent received an email yet.....just anxious.....
I would like to know where to get hcg and b12 in san antonio texas.  my email is ***@****
Can you please give me name of clinic or doctor?
Can I also have the clinic information in San Antonio?  my email is ***@****
Thanks!!!
I sent you the info you where looking for. It's on the other forum. Hope it helps!
WHICH OTHER FORUM? I CAN'T FIND IT.  THANKS
there's a listing for san antonio, texas on hcg diet info.  

does anyone know of a clinic in ny?
Help!  PLease tell me where i can go in san antonio texas for these hcg shots!  I'm ready!
Native Healing Ways-  but its  hcgdiet dot com   - That seems to be a pretty popular place for a few people I talk too here. I got it from a dr. myself so I didn't go the online route.

good luck.
Do you know if there is a clinic near The Woodlands or Conroe, TX that give the B12 and Hcg shots?  Thanks
Please send me the info on the san antonio clinic too!!! I would totally appreciate it!!! ***@****
Please send me the info about san antonio texas hgc shots, thanks I really apreciate it. My email is ***@****
Would you be so kind to send me the info.  of clinics that provide B12 & hCG shots.  Thank you so much.  My e-mail address is ***@****
Sorry, I am looking for clinics in San Antonio & Austin.  Thanks.
interested in hcg clinic in san antonio
thanks
***@****
Can you please send me some info on the HCG injections.  I live in Austin, TX and would like to have info on the clinics in TX that you have.  Thank you ***@****
Do you know of a Dr. or clinic in the Lubbock, Texas area that is providing hCG shots?
does anyone know where I cam get HG injections or oral HG in San Antonio?
I'm also interested in information on clinics or doctors that offer the hCG injections..Thanks for any information
Forgot to put the location...in San Antonio area...Thanks.
http://www.wlcsca.com/  they have a clinic in San antonio...your initial visit is $35 and 12 weekly for your shot and a prescription.
I NEED HELP!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET HCG/B-12 SHOT FOR WT LOSS. I'M AT THE  END OF MY ROPE.
I have an exact address to the location in san antonio.  If you're intersted send me an email. ***@****
My daughter lives in San Antonio and would like to get B12 shots.  will you forward me the address ***@****
This is my first post... can someone please tell me what the hcg shots and b12 shots do.  I'm guessing it's to/ help you lose weight.  I did a lipodissolve / mesotherapy in houston but had some very bad problems.  Can anyone tell me if they have had any problems with this program.  Thanks! :)
I would also like the information on where to get the B-12 or HCG shots in San Antonio.  Thanks so much!!
I too just heard about getting B12 and Liptropic shots to boost your weight loss.  I am interested in information about San Antonio doctors who do this procedure.
Please write back with information ***@****
I am doing the program with weight loss clinic in San Antonio and I saw the post of how much cheaper it is at www.****.com?  I am paying at least triple that, $50 a week for 3 injections and I am not losing much.

Is this other place still around and does anyone know much about it???

Thanks!  
Is there a place in NY that gives the B12 shot?
Hi, I saw your post, I live in Austin and I am also using WCT in San Antontio.  I have some concerns about the quality of the serum they provide, and some other concerns as well.  They also just went up on their prices signifigantly!  It's now $300 for 21 days!   My weight loss has been very sporadic and I platueaued after about 4 weeks and lost only 4 pounds in 14 days.  I wonder what your expereince has been with them, and if you have found another source?   Can you provide me any information?  

Can anyone plz snd me locations for clinics in SA that provide the B12 and Liptropic injections? Plz send info to ***@****
I would like to know the website you spoke of on March 10, 2008.
Did you order from the website? If so how was it ? how long did it take
and did you notice any change? I used the Hcg inj. in Ca. and would like to find a way to
get then here in Tx. Thanks
Need help! Just got back into San Antonio been gone a few years and need to lose some weight. I have heard about HCG and B12 and looked into it. If not does anyone know where I can get a prescription for Adipex. Can someone tell me where to go. Please!! email me at ann.***@****
The HCG weight loss program is offered by Body Solutions RX, located in Colorado Springs,CO. They help people in the US 50 states, regardless of distance. This is a very reputable clinic. They also offer the B-12 Lipotropic program, which can be used with the HCG program if you want to do both programs. This can be done without having to go to the clinic , via phone, email, and products are sent to you by Fed Ex in about 7 business days after they receive your paperwork. I went on the program through this clinic and lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks and am keeping the weight off.
I just want to say those shots are not the best way to lose significant weight. I was thinking about going that route before I ran into an all natural way to loss weight that really works. I weighed 397 pounds when I decided to really lose some weight. I had tried all kinds of things then I finally found something that worked. I lost over 150 pounds in 8 months with little exercise and without changing my diet. The product I take is called ACOG colon cleanse. At first I thought it was just another colon cleanse product but it's not. This stuff really helped me with a number of problems I was having including my metablism, digestive process, my energy levels, and my appetite. I was a whole lot less hungry throughout the day and most importantly, it didn't rush me to the bathroom. I was able to eliminate naturally because it doesn't use harsh laxatives. Please do your research before you make a decission. Im sleepy now so Im going to leave you with that however, I wish you the best in reaching your desired weight.
Can anyone send me the info of where to get the HCG shots in San Antonio? You can email it to ***@****
Can anyone send me the info of where to get the HCG shots in San Antonio? You can email it to me: ***@****
i would like the info on the clinic in san antonio my email is jessika_l***@****
thx appreciate it
where can i find a dr in san antonio who does the b12 shot and gives the diet pills.
I'd like info on weight loss clinics in San Antonio or HCG/B12 shots for weight loss. My email is ***@****.
please email me info on the shots in san antonio tx  to ***@****
What are these shots everyone is talking about? Is it san antonio? DO they work. Im desperate! Can some one please provide me with more info.
Thank You
Does anyone have information to a clinic(s) that provides the HCG injections here in San Antonio,TX. Please send me any info to ***@****
can i get the info where i can get the shot i would really appreciate it.. thank you