Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 results and updates :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 results and updates :)

Please..........Everyone who is and has been doing the B-12 shots put your outcomes so far down to inspire us here:)
I went to the Dr. to get my first shot yesterday.  I feel really good an with lost of energy.  My weight is 182 lbs.  I am hoping to lose a total of 45 lbs. I spoke with three different people who lost weight this way and they are happy, one going from 198 to 135 in about 6 months.  I was a little concerned about taking phendemetrazine but after reading about it I feel better. I am not hungry and just feel good that I can do something that seems to work for so many people.
My other comment is supposed to read 'with lots of energy' not lost of enegy...sorry.
Accorting to my scale, I have lost 4 pounds. More than that, I feel really good, not hungry and most of all no cravings!  My problem is not eating sweets or too much but eating lateand going long periods without eating. I went to a nutritionist a month ago to get an idea of what I was doing wrong and to get a good start on good diet.  She recommended that I don't go longer than 5 hours without eating and not to eat late. I am eating more protains and vegetables during the day and a fruit at night.  I am not drinking the 8 glasses of water that I am supposed to, too much time in the bathroom  :o) if I do that.  The shot area is still hurting, I wonder if that is normal... I'll see next week when I give the other cheek.

I paid $210 for 4 shots and the month supply of pills, how much are you paying?  Does anybody know a place in the San Francisco Bay Area that does not cost this much?  Or is the normal or close to normal price?
You have the same weight goal as me :)  I go on the 19th.  My dodtor is going to give the B-12 shot along with phentermine...I beleive.  It is aloso based on a low sugar and low fat diet plan.  How about you?  They told me on the phone the average weight loss will be around 2 to 3 pounds weekly...But everyone is different.  I sure hope this works for me...I have been stuck here for almost a year now.  I lost 30 last year and now it has just came to a hault.  Good luck to you as well:)
I went from 279 to 226 since Jan 28 this year.I do a b-12/Hgh Combo each day mon-fri.I also work out 3 times a week and a simple diet.I hope all reach thier goals.I also got my 2nd blood test back today all came back in the acceptable levels.Except my triglycerides  They went from 438mg/dl (begging for a heart attack) to 155. Thats 6 pionts from the high side of normal. Dr Brandwein has really done his job with me. My b-12 shot is .6 cc a day.so for all who says it's a hoax well blood test and weight drops beg to differ
Good job!  Over 50 lbs. Congratulations.  I am just supposed to get the shots once a week but I went in today (Friday, my first shot was Tuesday) because I will be out of town next week, and  I lost 5 pounds!  I feel very good.  I am really watching what I am eating but mainly because my body is actually wanting to eat good stuff.  I also went in today to see if there were going to be any pounds that were being shed and to see if it was really working or if it was all in my mind, because I fell the fat around my stomach is going down, and sure enough, it is working!

Why are you getting shots everygay and what is the hgh?

Hope to hear more updates!
I started taking 30mg phentermine on March 9th weighing 183. I went to the "fat clinic" (as a couple of us at work call it) on March 17th to start the b-12 shots & was down to 177. I went this past Wed. (4/12) & I am down to 167. I should have lost more but I was having a bad week @ work & was eating ALL the wrong foods @ ALL the wrong times!! I got the clinic to give me 37.5mg phentermine as the 30mg isn't having the same effect on me as it was when I started taking it. I don't know if I have lost this week or not with it being Easter & having family meals & Easter candy to dive into! I WILL be getting back on track tomorrow, guaranteed! I want to get down to around 140-150.
Please help... where can i find a doc to give me B12 shots in orlando area?
Is Cbeam still on this forum? please help.
I need a telephone number or website address, I am really desperate for this information.
Thank you so much in advance. you can email me on ***@****.
I previously lived in the Orlando area and went to transformations weight loss. They have several offices-Winter Park, Oviedo, Maitland etc. The phone number is 1-877-827-8669 and their website is www.yweight.cc I was really happy with their program. They offered phentermine as well as hcg and supplements. I moved in 2004 but was recently on their website so I know they are still in business. I did not take the shots but the pills cost me around $35 a week. And instead of buying their supplements I just stocked up on my own which was cheaper. You go in weekly or bi-weekly to weigh and get your blood pressure taken. After 12 weeks you go off the program for 3 weeks (so you don't build up a tolerance to the drugs). They give you menus and calorie counters etc. The staff was excellent and for every 10 pds you lose you get $10 off. I hope this helps and good luck.
Hopefully this helps with cost. According to the May 23 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine, anywhere from 647-1032 mcgs of oral B12 raises B12 levels as much as the shot does.  I bought some B12 1000mcg tablets at Walmart for about 4 dollars and started taking them today.  I'll report back in about 2 weeks and say whether or not it made a difference.
I have taken those over the counter pills of the B12 and it did nothing!  I was taking the 2500 and I was taking it several times a day and still nothing!  I went to my first appointment today and weighed in at 188 and started the shot of B12 and the Phentermine 30mg.  I will repost next week to say how I have done.  By the way the doctor told me that the pills do nothing for you to promote in the weight loss part because it does not go directly to your blood stream and stay long as it has to pass through your digestive system and loses it worth once its to your stomach and all.  So the Walmart B 12 or any of the oral pills are nto going to do it...Sorry.
There you are Blazin74, wondering if you abondoned us  :o)  
I went back yesterday to get yet another shot of B12 and I am at 175, from 183 (according the their scale.  I feel it too.  I will try to go a week with only one shot this time, $90 for 4 shots!  Ouch!  

Good luck to all of you and thank you for posting your news, it helps.
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the board.  I would like to share my weight loss info with everyone.  

Yesterday, 4/23, I went to a diet-doctor and he gave me a b-12 shot along with Phentermine HCL 30MG and the doctor also prescribed Chromium Picolinate to help control my sweet cravings.  

So far, I have a burst of energy.  I normally workout 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes.  Well, today, I worked out for over an hour without feeling tired. ( I did the ellipitical trainer at the gym).

Also, I'm not very hungry.  But I did eat a healthy lunch just to get some food in my stomach.  

One of the keys to losing weight is eating 5-6 healthy meals a day.  

I go back in two weeks and I'll make sure I post my weight loss goal with you all.  

It inspires me to read other testimonies, so hopefully, I can inspire someone with mine.  

I'll see you guys in two week!!!

Keep up the good work!!
Hello everyone, I am new here. I am looking for a weight loss doctor who gives B12 shots in the San Francisco, Bay Area. Can anyone recommend someone to me, please.

Thank you so much,
Anita
been on the b-12 program since 2/06 lost 55lbs......feel really really good.......i'll keep everyone posted
i just started taking the B12 shots yesterday but I am worried about all of the pills my doctor gave me to take with them. He gave me phentermine HCL, Multivitamins, Calcium and Magnesium, and potassium (which I take potassium five times a day). And he also but me on a pretty much all meat and only a few kinds of vegetable diet. Is anyone else doing this?
I have been using B12 for some time and I have lost and MAINTAINED about a 35 pounds weight lose!

I feel GREAT and I love the energy!

OK I have posted this before, and I don't want to be considered the "pushy one"

BUT Dr Gate at Mydietsolutions.com is great. You order it online from anywhere in the world.

I love them there.

Anyone know where I can find a doctor in the Bay- Northern California (East Bay)?
drove all the way to Perry, GA to a doctor that is doing a simular plan as the Bariatric Clinic.  B-12 shots for energy (because you won't be eating sugar), vitimins, an appetite suppressant and the "plan".  I was very leary as I have tried everything and nothing worked for me.  My regular MD told me to "diet and exercise".  I told her that I wanted what she was taking...she didn't laugh.
My sister is a teacher in GA and heard from coworkers that this is working for them.  I met folks in the waiting room that had lost as much as 60 lbs and still going!  They looked great and they said that their energy level never went down and did not experience any side effects from the plan, other than the weight loss.
It was a 600 mile round trip for me...THAT's how bad I needed to find something to help me.  I was asked to fill out a medical questionaire and then was seen by the doctor.
The doctor took my vitals and asked more questions.  
I have lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks.  I NEVER thought that I would be satisfied eating a small weight watcher meal for lunch and dinner...but I am!!!  My sister lost 17 lbs in 5 weeks.  She started 2 weeks before I did.  

I only eat about 1000 calories a day and I can honestly say that I have NO hunger and sail thru the day with lots of energy.  I pack my lunch bag in the morning of 1 frozen entree', a piece of fruit, and a nonfat yogurt.  Sometimes I don't eat it all.  It's incredible.  When I get home, I have another frozen entree' and I feed one to my husband too.  He needs to loose weight too.  He didn't like it at first, but they are a lot tastier than they used to be.  I then have another piece of fruit before bedtime or a sugar -free fat free pudding or sugar free Jello.   I drink lot's of diet soda that is NOT good for me...but breaking that bad habit will have to come later.    I do have dry mouth...but find that helps me to drink all of the water I need thru the day.
This is giving me hope that I can do finally do this.  I had given up.  I went from a size 6 to a 16.  I don't want to be bone thin...I want to get my health issues under control again.  My sugar was up, my cholesterol was up and the local MD put me on meds.  I was miserable.
I am now wearing a 14.  Doesn't sound that great...but it's everything to me right now.  It's progress!
Cost was ONLY $65.00 and that included everything...
I did buy 3 extra shots of the B-12 to bring home with me.  I explained how far I had to drive and that I have a friend that is a RN.  They give you one a month (included in the $65)...but you can come back for up to 1 a week if you need help with energy.  I have a nurse friend that gave me one on week two...but I found that I didn't need one last week.
The extra B-12 shots were $10 buck each.
So, for a total of $65...you get the exam, the diet plan (very easy for me...I just buy those weight watcher meals 2 x a day), the vitimins and the appetite suppressant. You get the actual pills right then and there.  NO Rx to fill for extra expense.
The caviat ....I have to drive to Georiga every month.
The nurse at the clinic told me that they are going to open a clinic in Atlanta soon.  That would cut my drive down by 1/3.  I live in North Carolina.
They also have a clinc in Warner Robbins, GA
They see patients on Saturday!!!  

1 cc/ml ....B12
1 SHOT OF B12 W ADENOSINE AND 3 DAYS LATER JUST PLAIN OLE B12
I have been on B12 for almost one year and I have lost around 30 pounds nad kept it off. I could have lost alot more, but I have not been working at it lately. I am very happy with the results. I have a ton of energy, even after a year of taking it.

I get mine at mydietsolutions.com

I don't go to the DR and I have been on it for over a year, so no bad side effects from "ordering offline."

Dr Gates is a real Dr in GA and he has 6 clinics. He just happens to also have a website.

There is also a free forum to help each other stay on track. Fell free to come and hang out with us and just look around. IF you are already on B12 and are happy, then feel free to come over and copy our meal plans we provide to one another.

I love the website! It has really worked for me and you can contact reall patients to find out about their B12 weight lose.

Anyway, I thought I would share. I hope everyone great success no matter where they go or what they do!!! :-)
Hey this is bigtex where can I go in Dallas, please help me I want to lose 25 lbs.
Hey mcooper this is bigtex, I really need to find a place in dallas,tx. that will do for me what has been done for you. Girl help me out, I want to down 20 lbs. by the end of February.
Can anyone tell me a doctor in the Orlando, FL area that does this treatment?
Has anyone taken the B12 Mic shot and knows how much is in the shot of the MIC solution?  Been wondering the strength in the MIC shot and looking to find.
Thanks,
I have heard of a place in GAinesville Fla. that does the B12 and MIC.
i am in orlando doing the medizone diet (b12 shots, phen, chromium pyruvate)- created by dr. garcia in tampa--- my dr. was trained by him.  if anyone needs information about the location- feel free to email me at
h a n d p a i n t e d w i t h l o v e @ h o t m a i l.c o m
all i can say is THIS DIET works!
i've lost 36lbs so far in 8 weeks... i'd love to share this plan with you!
hi i used to take the phentermine pill im a little concerned about taking the pill phentermine now because when i read up on it and it is the old drug called phen-phen. I also was taking it when i didnt know i was pregnant now my child has only one hand. can someone tell me a little more about the b-12 shot i would really like to loose weight.
can someone tell me a good website to order the b-12 injections
what is a good website that i can go to for b-12 injections.  I woul like too order
I've heard the shots work but do you have to continue to take them forever once you reach your target weight?  Many people say once you get off them you gain the weight back in some cases more weight.  
I'm not sure if anyone ever gave you a good website but I just recieved my order today for B-12/B6/MIC shots from wwww.trimnutrition.com. I saw several Canadian sites that sold the product but I chose this site because they have physical clinics located in Fl. and on the East Coast and they actually answer and explain the product to you. I like knowing that I have someone live to speak to if I need something.

The price was very reasonable and your order comes with EVERYTHING you need to self-adminster included in the price. I paid $159 for a 30 dosage supply which can last you close to 8 months if you do a once a week shot. My friend and I opted to try the shots together so the company was kind enough to separate our order for us and pre fill all of the needles and ship my order to me in Dallas and hers to Houston. They were happy to do that for us, which was EXCELLENT customer service. My friend and I are going to do 2 a week for 7 weeks since we have minimal weight to lose.

Zoe (the sales rep) was extremely knowlegable and friendly. She works in the local clinic and uses the shots twice a week herself. I love the fact that they give you the same exact product that they administer in their location. I've already lost 25lbs on Jenny Craig but am looking for something to help me lose an additional 15-20 lbs to get me to my goal weight. Their phone # is 888-666-1412, option 1 will get you to Zoe or a sales rep.

Hope this info helps! :) There is also an excellent link on youtube that will help you find out the best location to self inject the shot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7otcmsn0Vts&feature=related
I also take phentermine but learned that I could get it at 1/2 the normal price by using one of the free medication discount cards found on the internet. The normal price at my phamacy is about 30 dollars but I pay less than 13 dollars. I checked around and found that at cvs and walgreens you still pay around 25 dollars with the discount card but at wal-mart, and most of the pharmacies in grocery stores you get a better discount. I got my discount card at unarxcard.com but you can search google for "free Rx discount card" and take your pick. The cards also work for most other prescriptions and are a good idea for someone without insurance. Hope this helps someone.
I had b12 shots years ago and they worked wonderful for energy and weight loss.  I can not find a doctor that will give them to me because I am not Anemic.  I have a very high red blood cell count.  I have just ordered HCG off the internet where a friend gets her's from. I will probably start the injections tomorrow.   She has lost 40 lbs in 3 months from doing the HCG injections.  Im just not sure I can give myself a shot...lol

Can anyone from this site tell me if they have done HCG and how it worked for them.  I understand everyone is different and has different outcomes.

Thank you
Does ANYONE know where I can get these shots in Texas...preferably East Texas. how often do you get them approximately how much do they cost? Can it be bought online?
I have been on the phentermine 37.5 2 pills twice a day and 1ml of B12 once a week.  I have only lost 10 lbs in a month and following the Mayo diet.  I have the B12 given to me in my arm by a friend at work.  Is this the right place to get it?  I can not really feel that I get it.  Can I increase the dose?  Maybe I should get the B12 withLipo-DEN.. Would really love some help and advice on this.  Can my Dr precribe the HCG to me and if so what is the benefit of that over B12?
I live in Ohio, you can only get the phentermine for 3 months, then go off for 6 months, then do it again for 3 months.  I had weight loss surgery in 2007, but still would like to lose about 30 more pounds.  Are the laws different in other states for the phentermine?  What is hcg?  I have been taking the b12 sublingual tablets, but I may opt for the shots after reading the success others have had.  D
Does anyone know how this whole thing works? I found a site that will send me a starter kit 30 injections 30 ml of b12 ect, but I have no idea how to administer the injections or where the injection site should be. Also how many times a week do I do this?
I know a few people in the past have asked where to get b12 shots in the SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA in the EAST BAY there is the Sunrise Health Medical Group. They have offices in Oakland, Concord, Hayward, Pleasanton and Lafayette, as well as in the CENTRAL VALLEY! The website is http://www.wt-loss.com/
My Dr gave me a prescription for 4  1ml vials a month.  I bought the needles and syringes connected to each other alread, for 25 cents each at CVS.  total bill was around $7.00 including the alcohol pred pads.  

I put mine in my stomach about 3 inches from my belly button. Ask someone at the pharmacy what size needle to use.  I first bought diabetic needles, they bent...lol, so I moved up/also called down  to too big, but it works.

Vit B12 took my drive and compulsion for sugar away.  I dont even like the taste of it hidden in pizza sauce.  Darnest thing.   I started mid Oct  at 182.9 lbs, and I was down to 166 last week, but gained 3 lbs somewhere along the line.  

I was also taking
Vit B complex  1 ml a day under my tounge, I didnt think it was doing anything, but since I put on 3 lbs, and thought the chocolate cake at the store looked good yesterday, I started back on it.
does anyone know if a level of 278 is low in vitiam b12??
Does any one know a reputable place to order B12 on line, so a nurse friend can give me the shots.  Thanks, Reni
I read that levels between 200-900 were normal for b-12 so your probably normal but on the low end of normal.

Anyone know where you can get the Phentermine prescibed in the Dayton, ohio area?
I just started yesterday and I feel like I have more energy than b4 getting b12 shot I go back in week I feel great! Val.
I went to get the b12 shot satuday march 12
and today i am down 13lbs
i kno its just water weight but i am so excited!
comprehensive wt loss baytown tx or beaumont
I just got my b12 shot today! And starting the phentermine with waterpills! Im pretty excited to see the out come! Before having my son I was 125lbs and he's gonna be 2 and the best I've gotten with no pills is down to 160 so hopefully I get bck down to atleast 130lbs!! Oh And if you live in the Chicago area I kno a clinic that lets the medical card cover the b12 shots and all you pay is $30 for a months worth of phentermine!