Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 shots and trying to concive.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 shots and trying to concive.

I have been trying to concive for about 1.5 years and I am newly trying to lose weight (about 50 lb). Are B12 shots safe while pregnant or trying to conceive.
Avatar n tn
THIS IS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I START TAKING THE B-12 INJECTIONS ALONG WITH PHETERMINE IN DEC. 1998 AND YOU HAD TO GO EVERY THREE WEEKS.  MY FIRST VISIT I LOST 30 POUNDS AND EACH VIST THERE AFTER I WOULD LOOSE NO LESS THEN 16 POUNDS, NOW THATS EVERY THREE WEEKS.  I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT ON MAY 1ST 1999. NOW I HAD NO IDEA THAT LOOSING WEIGHT WOULD MAKE YOU MORE FERTILE.  I LOST A TOTAL OF 127 POUNDS BY THE TIME I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT.  THEY SAY THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE WEIGHT OFF TO FAST BECAUSE ITS NOT HEALTHY.  BUT I AM A LIVING WITNESS, I GAVE BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BOY(WHICH IS MY SECOND CHILD) ON DECEMBER 16, 1999.  I WAS ABOUT TWO MONTHS PREGNANT BEFORE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT.  AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT THAT IS WAS PREGNANT I STOP TAKING THE SHOT, AND MY DOCTOR ASSURED ME THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE, THAT THE SHOT WAS JUST A VITAMIN.  I GAIN FIFTY POUNDS WHILE I WAS PREGNANT. AFTER HAVING THE BABY I WENT BACK TO THE DOCTOR AND LOST THE FIFTY POUNDS I GAINED AND 33 MORE.  I STARTED GOING TO THE DOCTOR IN JAN. AND BY MAY I WAS BACK TO NORMAL AND 33 POUNDS LIGHTER.  I KEPT IF OFF AND THEN I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN ON NOV. 3 2004 AND THE CYCLE GOES ON AGAIN, THIS TIME IT WAS A HEALTHY GIRL BORN ON AUG.11TH 2005.  I STARTED GOING TO THE DOCTOR AGAIN, AND FROM GAINING 80 POUNDS THIS TIME I LOST 92 POUNDS AS OF JAN. 24TH 2006.  SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF YOU WANT A CHILD YES THE B-12 WILL HELP, BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOOSE WEIGHT YOU BECOME MORE FERTILE.  WHILE TAKING THE B-12 SHOT THEY TELL YOU TO AT LEAST DO CARDIO 15MINS A DAY, I LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT CAUSE I WAS DOING 60 MINUTES OF CARDIO 6 DAYS A WEEK, AND AFTER MY FIRST 50 POUNDS I STARTED DOING CIRCUIT WEIGHT TRAINING ALONG WITH THE CARDIO TWO DAYS A WEEK AND I WAS DROPPING POUNDS AND INCHES.  I NOW WEIGHT 170Lbs BUT I WEAR A SIZE 11/12 WHEN I STARTED AT 355Lbs AND WAS WEAR A SIZE 26 IN WOMAN JEANS AND A 46 IN MENS.  "GOOD LUCK"
Avatar n tn
im about to go on b12 shots too along with some weight loss drug from my docotor i hope it is as effective as your history. i weigh  only 230 and trying to go to 140.
HI TO EVERYBODY, IM NEW TO THIS POST!!! BUT BEING ENCOURAGE TO JOIN WHEN I RED THE POST ABOVE. ME TOO WANTS TO LOOSE WEIGHT IN ORDER TO CONCIEVE (conceive) MY 1ST BABY IS TURNING TO 5 THIS MONTH & THINK ITS TIME TO HAVE 2ND ONE. MY OB ADVICE ME TO LOOSE WEIGHT & TRIED HOW MANY SLIMMING PILLS IT WORKS FOR ME BUT THE SIDE EFFECT WAS SO BAD I REALLY GET HARD TIME TO SLEEP, MOST OF THE TIME I OFF FOR A WEEK SO THAT I CAN SLEEP & PURSUE AGAIN  BEING WORRIED TO GAIN WEIGHT AGAIN.

NOW THANKS I FOUND THIS SITE, I WILL TRY TO TAKE B12 TOO THIS WEEK, I HOPE LIKE ALL OF YOU THERE IT WILL ALSO WORK FOR ME!!!
i just started on b12 INJECTIONS and i am trying for a baby what doo i doo ?
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Best Multivitamins for Men
May 24 by gymdandee
Track your weight over time