Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 shots and trying to concive.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B12 shots and trying to concive.

I have been trying to concive for about 1.5 years and I am newly trying to lose weight (about 50 lb). Are B12 shots safe while pregnant or trying to conceive.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
THIS IS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I START TAKING THE B-12 INJECTIONS ALONG WITH PHETERMINE IN DEC. 1998 AND YOU HAD TO GO EVERY THREE WEEKS.  MY FIRST VISIT I LOST 30 POUNDS AND EACH VIST THERE AFTER I WOULD LOOSE NO LESS THEN 16 POUNDS, NOW THATS EVERY THREE WEEKS.  I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT ON MAY 1ST 1999. NOW I HAD NO IDEA THAT LOOSING WEIGHT WOULD MAKE YOU MORE FERTILE.  I LOST A TOTAL OF 127 POUNDS BY THE TIME I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT.  THEY SAY THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE WEIGHT OFF TO FAST BECAUSE ITS NOT HEALTHY.  BUT I AM A LIVING WITNESS, I GAVE BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BOY(WHICH IS MY SECOND CHILD) ON DECEMBER 16, 1999.  I WAS ABOUT TWO MONTHS PREGNANT BEFORE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT.  AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT THAT IS WAS PREGNANT I STOP TAKING THE SHOT, AND MY DOCTOR ASSURED ME THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE, THAT THE SHOT WAS JUST A VITAMIN.  I GAIN FIFTY POUNDS WHILE I WAS PREGNANT. AFTER HAVING THE BABY I WENT BACK TO THE DOCTOR AND LOST THE FIFTY POUNDS I GAINED AND 33 MORE.  I STARTED GOING TO THE DOCTOR IN JAN. AND BY MAY I WAS BACK TO NORMAL AND 33 POUNDS LIGHTER.  I KEPT IF OFF AND THEN I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN ON NOV. 3 2004 AND THE CYCLE GOES ON AGAIN, THIS TIME IT WAS A HEALTHY GIRL BORN ON AUG.11TH 2005.  I STARTED GOING TO THE DOCTOR AGAIN, AND FROM GAINING 80 POUNDS THIS TIME I LOST 92 POUNDS AS OF JAN. 24TH 2006.  SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF YOU WANT A CHILD YES THE B-12 WILL HELP, BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOOSE WEIGHT YOU BECOME MORE FERTILE.  WHILE TAKING THE B-12 SHOT THEY TELL YOU TO AT LEAST DO CARDIO 15MINS A DAY, I LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT CAUSE I WAS DOING 60 MINUTES OF CARDIO 6 DAYS A WEEK, AND AFTER MY FIRST 50 POUNDS I STARTED DOING CIRCUIT WEIGHT TRAINING ALONG WITH THE CARDIO TWO DAYS A WEEK AND I WAS DROPPING POUNDS AND INCHES.  I NOW WEIGHT 170Lbs BUT I WEAR A SIZE 11/12 WHEN I STARTED AT 355Lbs AND WAS WEAR A SIZE 26 IN WOMAN JEANS AND A 46 IN MENS.  "GOOD LUCK"
Blank
im about to go on b12 shots too along with some weight loss drug from my docotor i hope it is as effective as your history. i weigh  only 230 and trying to go to 140.
Blank
HI TO EVERYBODY, IM NEW TO THIS POST!!! BUT BEING ENCOURAGE TO JOIN WHEN I RED THE POST ABOVE. ME TOO WANTS TO LOOSE WEIGHT IN ORDER TO CONCIEVE (conceive) MY 1ST BABY IS TURNING TO 5 THIS MONTH & THINK ITS TIME TO HAVE 2ND ONE. MY OB ADVICE ME TO LOOSE WEIGHT & TRIED HOW MANY SLIMMING PILLS IT WORKS FOR ME BUT THE SIDE EFFECT WAS SO BAD I REALLY GET HARD TIME TO SLEEP, MOST OF THE TIME I OFF FOR A WEEK SO THAT I CAN SLEEP & PURSUE AGAIN  BEING WORRIED TO GAIN WEIGHT AGAIN.

NOW THANKS I FOUND THIS SITE, I WILL TRY TO TAKE B12 TOO THIS WEEK, I HOPE LIKE ALL OF YOU THERE IT WILL ALSO WORK FOR ME!!!
Blank
i just started on b12 INJECTIONS and i am trying for a baby what doo i doo ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
463897 tn?1448485050
Blank
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
12 hrs ago
1107684 tn?1448832030
Blank
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24