Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 shots
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

B12 shots

Has anyone ever ordered B12 from a website called Knight and Day Weight Loss Solution?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
457083_tn?1206132108
Hi, I ordered their free sample, it was shipped promptly (I paid 9.99, although, the shilpping lable only read 1.35) it got here quickly, I used the injection the same day and so far so good.  I did notice increased energy but cant really say if I lost any weight.  Im ordering their one month supply to see what happens, I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Diane

P.S. let me know if you have found another online site that sell them or if you are having any success with any other suplier.

Blank
How long  did it take you to recieve your order and how did they ship it? (ups, fed-ex). I placed an order with them almost two weeks ago and can't  get any responce from them. Do you have a link to there website?

Thanks!
Blank
How long did it take you to recieve the shipment? I placed an order with them two weeks ago and have gotten not responce from them. Also, how did they send it (ups, fed-ex) Thanks!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank