Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B12 vs B Complex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B12 vs B Complex

Here everyone talks about B12 and B6 shots. I understand and have been told B Complex shots stay in your system long vs B12. The complex of course will have B12 & B6. As for weight loss, should I take the Complex or the B12?
At the clinic I was going to they offered a mixture of the two and just a plain b-12.

When it was around that time of the month I would get the comp shot, it seemed to reduce bloating,but I don't think it helped with weight loss that much.

Now that I am doing the shots myself, I only do the straight b-12 and I'm still losing steadily. (At least 2 lbs per week).
good question im wondering the same thing. I have been on the shots 1 week today and I do the exact routine as cheibaby and i have not lost 1 pound yet. i wonder if i should up my dosage or take more times a week. Mine is straight b12- do you all take a b mixture?
I personally do not think diet drugs are good, I would suggest that you try a month without any drugs (only the vitamins) Drink more water (8 glasses a day at least!!) Keep in mind that 1 bottle of water is 2 glasses!

The way I do it is I take 1 ml (1cc) of B-12 on Monday. 0.5 ml (0.5cc) on Wednesday and 1.0ml (1cc) on Friday. I do that over and over again. For a total of 2.5ml (2.5cc) per week. I also take a multivitamin- "Swiss 50" and "Cal-K" (Calcium and potassium)

You would be surprised just how much weight you can lose when you are properly hydrated. You may just be thirsty instead of hungry and if you are not drinking enough water your body gets it's signals mixed up. Also, you burn more calories when the water is cold.

Good luck!
Cheri-
a weeks menu would help big time...Thanks so much!
Have you been drinking a good amount of water?
I'm surprised you haven't lost any weight. Try cutting out rice, bread, pasta. Limit your portions.
The shot alone will not make you lose the weight, you also have to adjust your food intake. The shot just catapults the weight loss (in my case). If you need a weeks menu, let me know and I will post one. You will see results with my menu.

Body weight has nothing to do with the amount of B-12 I take.
If you will email me I will get a menu to you by the middle of this week. rendez_vous***@****
This goes for anyone that would like one
I would like some info on where to get the B12 shots that I can purchase or B Complex.  I am presently going to Dr. Bernstein and have a friend who is a flobotamist.  Also where to get the Swiss "50" vitamins in America or where to order them from in Canada.  Please send to my email address:  ***@****

Betty
Read your post about your menu that you use to lose weight.  Will
you please send it to me e-mail or this post.  Went today for
my fist appointment but I hate the food menu that was given to me.  My e-mail is ***@****  thanks for your help.
Hey everyone I live in baltimore and I started the b12/b6 shots. I go to extreme wieght loss clinic. I recieve my shot 3 times a week Monday Wednesday and Friday. I started June 14th at 205lbs and as of now july 9th I am 192lbs. I love it I think it is working well. I of course had to change me diet and pick up on my water intake but i believe that it is well worth it.
i stay in baltimore during the school year. do you have the number or a website to the extreme wieght loss clinic. I am goin to Dr. Gupta in Greenbelt on friday to start the b12 shots.
Hi Cheribaby,

I was hoping you could sent me your week's menu. My e-mail is ***@****.
How is your weight loss coming a long?
would you email me your week menu.   mamabear550
Would you send me a weeks menu too, please? I am just getting ready to start on b12 complex shots this week. Thanks! ***@****
I've been doing the B6/B12/Lipotropics since early November and have lost 25 pounds.  I think it's the most safe and effective way to lose weight.  Of course I watch my calorie intake, drink my water, and exercise 30 minutes a day as well.  It's a great lifestyle change!  Best wishes to everyone!!!
The B6, B12 Lipotropics have worked for me... I'm honestly in shock at how well I'm doing!
DOWN another 2.6 POUNDS this week!! Total loss so far with the B6, B12 Lipotropics after being on the shots and/or the LipoBC pills for 16 weeks is now 28.2 POUNDS!! That's an average of almost 2 pounds per week! With a reduced calorie intake of 1200cal, increased water intake and daily exercise of 30 minutes... I am definitely having success that will last, because I've made a healthy lifestyle change!! I'm a Loser... and I am LOVING it!
Where can I purchase the B6 & B12 Lipotropics or Lipo BC pills.  Thank-you.  
Hi there!

I go to a clinic here in MIami www.healinglightholisticcenter.com for the shots.  She sells the kits and ships them anywhere in the US too.  I found this out through Sandy from Vancouver.  Also recentely recommended to me (and I went out and bought it) is the book The Diet Cure - it is really helpful.  Today I will go to the health food store and get the supplements according to the questionnaire.  Check it out...  I will post how I do with the rest of the supplements -
I do the b12/lipotropics combo.  Took sandypar's advice & got the book "the diet cure".  Very interesting.  Got the supplements & have been taking plus everything else I'm doing (exercise 5x week, etc...).  Have not tried the B6/B12/Lipo combo but am very curious.  Has anyone tried both and compared?  I understand B6 helps with brain function (i could certainly use that!)
where do you buy the B6 and B12 and needles?  i live in toronto ontario canada
BCer- did you ever find where you can get the shots in toronto Besides Bernstein? email me at ***@****
b12-shot.com is where I get them from.