Weight Loss Alternatives Community
B6 and B12 injections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

B6 and B12 injections

I am contemplating signing up for B6,B12 combo shots that I will get 3 times a week.  Has anyone had this many weekly injections?  What is the success like?  I have 125 lbs to lose.  Can anyone share with me their experiences, please?

Danielle
Gosh if those truly worked, I'd be bone thin! A doctor I worked for gave the gals those injections for energy and to avoid flu during peak season.  None of us never lost weight from them.  Maybe they've reformulated it or something.  If so, I am in!
well I went for it...we will see how it works
I will record my weight loss here.  They also gave me powerpops
anyone familar with those?  they are weight loss suckers
I will let you know what they are like
hi! Who told you that b-12 would help you lose weight? The only way that it does is in a roundabout way because it does give you energy so hopefully you will exercise more and increase your metabolism, therefore burning more calories.  

If you really want to increase your weight loss results, it is better to take combo shots. B-12 can be combined with hcg or with lipo-b, both of which flush fat out of your body and help you lose weight a lot faster.
hi kk2,
its a combo of b6 and b12. (and a reduced diet plan)how do you find out about the other things you mentioned? could it be in there and I am unaware?
that's why I asked who told you, I was wondering if you were getting them from a doctor. You could just find out if they give the other kind of shots too. I'm sure its not in there without your knowledge but I would try to find out if there are any doctors in your area who give the treatment if I were you; it really works.
no, its a clinic supervised by a doctor.  I will ask them today about the lipo portion.  Do you give yourself the shots? I lost 2.2 lbs after the first shot from Monday to Wednesday and then started my period yesterday so I doubt I lost anything til today. I will find out at 5pm when I weigh in and get my 3rd injection. I did feel a HUGE surge of energy after the first shot but nothing after the second shot. I wonder if its the combination of starting my cycle and being 3 days on a low carb plan.  I feel much better today so maybe its those above things.

thanks
I go to a clinic too. I started on B-12/hcg shots once a week June 1 and also took Bontril appetite suppressant pills daily. I lost 23 lbs between then and the end of August but then hit a plateau and am just starting to lose again. I had some phentermine another doctor had given me before I started the bontril and someone said maybe my body had gotten too used to what I was doing already and a change would help. So I switched to the phen and of course continued the low cal eating and exercise and I've lost a couple more lbs this past week.

Your weight certainly always fluctuates the week of your cycle and in fact it fluctuates from day to day and even at different times of the day. A lot of people recommend only weighing once a week for that reason. A lot of things may affect how you feel after each shot but overall you will definitely have more energy. I have over 100 lbs to lose too and you just have to have patience and stick with it; this program will work!
Hi Everyone..I'm so excited I just finished purchasing my first order of B12 with Lipo, I have been reading your comments for days now and decided to go for it!! I'm 24 years old and need to lose about 40+ pounds. I hope this work!!

Dietqueen: I ordered from the site you buy yours from, I plan to take the shot 3 times a week at first until i start seeing results then maybe go down to 2 shots a week. I'm so nervous about giving myself the injections but excited at the same time. How long does it usually take for them to send it?

I'm so glad that this is working out for all of you, I hope it does the same for me. Well keep up the good work and I'll keep you posted
we can do this! i have my weekly weigh-in tonight
I will let you know how i do
was soooo tired over the weekend though
Just wondering if you got the lipo b12 injections and have started them and how do you feel?
Hi cody jean.  Yes I took my first shot yesterday.  I did feel some energy and when I woke up this morning to work I didn't feel tired at all. Usually it takes me awhile to actually wake up and usually walk around the room looking all drowsey, but today I didn't feel drowsey at all. My next shot is tomorrow.  I will keep you posted.  Good Luck!  :-)
Well keep me posted on your wiehgt.I am actually on the b12 with hcg and b6 but I am considering ordering the lipe b12 and doing one shot a week plus one a week of the other.....
I started last Thur but only tried the diet for 4 days since I also just had surgery- have done no excerxise/and lost 4.5 pounds, but I also was having my period last week and maybe that made a difference.??Keep in touch
Just wondering where u ordered from.
On the topic of B6, it will help you lose weight but only because it is a natural diuretic(water pill) and water weight is easily lost and easily gained so please do keep that in mind
I AM GOING TO A WEIGHTLOSS CLINIC ON TUESDAY FOR THE SHOT & WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMM.  I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS ON IT & IT IS WORKING FOR THEM, I HOPE IT WORKS FOR ME. I WANT TO LOOSE AT LEAST 50-60 LBS. IS EXCERCISING MANDATORY,IF SO DOES THE SHOT GIVE ME ENERGY ALL NITE. I HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE & NOT MUCH TIME TO EXCERCISE.
i am looking for a allturnitive to bernsteins diet , he does b6,b12 injections 3 times a week ,but i think he charges to much can ant one help me im in the toronto ontario area
I have been giving myself b12 and lipotropics shots for 2 months now and the results have been great. I have lost more weight and have a lot more energy. I do get some exercise and I watch my calories. The extra energy has definitely helped me stay on track.

I found a great site that explains how to give yourself your own shots if that might help you. It is http://www.lipotropicsinjections.info
I am Taking B6, B12, and HCG Shot Combination along with Phentermine and Phendimetrazine With out that much Exercise and lost 17 pounds in one month. Hope that helps

Pam
I live near Tijuana, mexico so can get the B12 there but where can I get the siringes? Can't cross those across the border.
I really have been looking for answers about the B12 shot and anything eles that could help me loss weight along with exercise. And after reading all the comments from all of you i  think i will go for it and see how it works out for me Thank You all.
IS THERE A PLACE HERE IN DALLAS TEXAS WHERE I CAN GET THE SHOTS? I HAVE A COUSIN WHO IS GETTING THE SHOTS IN HOUSTON TEXAS AND SHE LOOKS GOOD. AND SHE DOESNT EVEN EXERCISE..
Hi I am new here but couldn't help but read this. I want to warn you first hand that these injections are not good. I started a program last year in January, and took the shots with a RHN. She administered them, and I followed a pretty strict diet plan.  Moving forward to July I decided to stop seeing the RHN and getting the shots because I was at my goal weight. I started in Jan. @ 198lbs July came and I was 134lbs! I lost ALOT in a very small amount of time. I regret doing it this way only for the simple reason that as soon as I got off the injection I started gaining...not very noticeable at first but now it is Feb 2009 and I am back up to 176 LBS!!! This is a spot I never thought I would see myself back at after loosing ALL THAT WEIGHT...

I have now realized that the injections were a quick and easy way of loosing the weight and now I need to teach myself to do it all alone. It's going to be a VERY TOUGH road know this...a part of me just wants to go back to the injections...but I know in my right mind that; that is how I got myself this way!!!

Yes quick and easy fix....but NEVER longterm unless you plan on staying on the injections your entire life....
I have started a similar program in AZ. I get three shots a week of B6 and B12. I was 209 in Sept '08 and have lost 30 lbs in the first two months and have stayed at that weight.Some things came up with my work schedule and I was not able to stay as strict to the diet as I should have. I do want to lose more. Where I go, we do have a strict diet to follow as they are teaching us a new way to eat and even have cooking classes to give us menu ideas, but for the maintenance plan they reduce the shots to one a week and start reintorducing foods  to see how your body reacts to the new foods. I know quite a few people are on the maintance program and have not gained the weight back.
Hello I live in El Cajon,CA in San Diego and iv'e been reading everyones comments and i'm very interested in the vitamin B12 and B6 i'm a f 25 year old and I weigh 210 and i'm 5"3 and I really want to lose weight and get energized so it would be my first time going to these clinics to get these shots any suggestions on what I should exactly be asking for when I go to them also does anyone know of any clinics in my San Diego area that won't cost an arm and a leg and that are good places to get these shots from??Thanks in advance
I just came across this forum and post.  It is interesting.  I am the owner of a weight loss clinic in northern AZ.  I think I may be the clinic that Kewlblue was attending.  I do not know who this sign on is.  But I wanted to take the time to clarify some details.

I started my weight loss journey at the age of 18(1997).  Nothing works.  WW or the famous jenny.  I counted calories, I measured, you name it, I tried it.  I got screwed out of alot of money.  Just to find myself at 315lbs in 2005.  That is when I came across this clinic in PHX.  B6 and B12 injections.  Yep that is what hooked me.  Thinking that that would be the quick fix, and I'd just start dropping.  Well good thing the clinic told me what to eat.  I struggled as a patient through the holidays and still lost 35lbs!  ok..I was hooked.  I then bought rights and trained etc to open my own clinics in N. AZ.  I've since lost 120lbs.  But I will be completely honest with you, as I am with my patients.  It was not an easy road.  If it was, I'd be at my goal weight.  

Please, understand the TRUTH.  We all need to learn how to eat right for the rest of our lives.  So we do not gain our weight back.  WE need support, encouragement, and most of all ACCOUNTABILITY.  

I read above, the frustrations with the clinics out there...patients losing their weight, and then getting off the injections and gaining it all back.  That is horrible.  It is just a way for the clinics to get you to come back so they can make their money.  I hate those places.  

I took a stand.  I chose to TEACH people how to eat for the rest of their lives with Store Bought FOODS.  This also includes dining out, and menu planning for excursions.  With my program, the menu is the key to weight loss.  The injections are just a great wellness shot.  They DO NOT cause weight loss on their own.  Trust me.  I've tried.  They do however accelerate you weight loss when following my menu plan.

I took this knowledge...the menu design, to maui with me for a week.  No shots.  Just knowledge.  I did the best I could, and even deviated twice.  I came back 4 POUNDS lighter.  I want all of you to know that the shots are not the key, they are there to assist you.  Of course there are great health benefits to having them, but not if your sole focus is to lose unwanted body fat.  You need to develop a healthy eating lifestyle.  When I incorporate the injections, I hit about 7 lbs per week.

It is also important to focus on your size, not the pounds.  Body fat is the most important figure.  Taking the pressure off your body's functions and organs.  I have heard it many times, "I want to get back to my high school weight, 125."  Fixating on the number, becomes daunting, and sometimes unattainable.  Be kind to yourself and celebrate your successes.  That will help you stay motivated and on track.

My most successful patients keep a food log/journal, and "drill" us for as much info as they can.  They are paying for education, and are determined to get it all.  

My advice would be, to research the clinic programs and support staff.  There is NO need to purchase bars, pre-packaged foods and supplements to lose weight.  Knowledge is the key, support is the bonus.  Find a clinic that has MORALS!  

My thoughts on HCG injections.  I'm not fond of balancing a 500 calorie diet and avoiding foods that I enjoy.  You also would have to give yourself the injection daily, and it forces you to burn over 1000 calories per day.  I hope these patients who are doing the HCG are getting all the nutrients your body needs.  I believe in incorporating ALL the food groups for nutritional value and SATISFACTION.  Also, where does the HCG diet plan teach you how to keep it off, and learn a new lifestyle?  I personally enjoy eating all the food groups.  I also like to go out to eat with my family, and cook fabulous meals at home.  The HCG program eliminates those options.  Sounds depressing, and extreme.  
I am unable to find a clinic in my area that does the b6 shots - does anyone know exactly what i need to look for when looking for a clinc. Is there a chain maybe?  Any help would be appreciated. I'm located in Albany, NY (I live actually in Clifton Park, NY but Albany is the major city).
injections are you talking about hCG? Being a Nurse does not mean they understand the diet and how to help you  with the post program. The clinic I was at in New Mexico does follow up and teaches you how to eat right for your body type for after you are done with the injections. You need more than just injections you need the entire program to keep you on track.
I really enjoyed your comment.  I understand.  I have NEVER tried B6 B12 injections but have been tempted because of the weight loss and energy boost.  I have been dieting (eating healthy) and exercising more for three weeks now. I have lost 8 lbs with no help.  I still have LOTS to lose, but your comment motivated me to keep on and avoid the injections.....Thanks!!!
hi, i am from toronto as well did you get info as to where to buy b12 b6 lipo shots please let me know asap need to loose weight before going on vacation thanks
I am just wondering where I can order these products combined. I was going to join Dr.Bernstein but I am attending college and cannot afford it so I am looking to do this on my own with all the shots that work. Also wondering how much you changed your diet if at all. I heard with Bernstein you have to only eat 800 calories a day which is very little food especially when I am none stop on the go and have two young children
I've been considering this shot for a little while.  I want something healthy and nutritious.  A friend got me started on a shake that has not only helped me with weight loss but has everything my body needs to keep myself healthy.  
*******  
Hi there im also from toronto, Just wondering if you ever found where to buy the lipo/b12 injections...
THANKS
I was on Dr. Bernstein Diet last year and lost 100 lbs and couldn't afford it any more, I still have a month worth of shots left on hold and just ordered B6 injections online and B12 injections I bought over the counter and decided to inject them myself.  Then once I get close to my goal then I will go back to Dr. Bernstein to use up the balance of my shots and use up the month free maintenance and then leave the program all together.  I am hoping the injections myself works and went to the clinic today and they showed me how to do the injection so I will keep you posted.   Still want to loose another 50 - 60 lbs.
I tried out the b6 b12 twice a week with once a week mic injections.  Once or twice I did notice the next day a little less tiredness but not that much.  I tried this for 5 weeks and the last 2 mic injections I noticed something strange,  I would have diarhea (diarrhea) the following 24 to 48 hours.  I would weigh myself and notice a 1.5 pound loss.  Then after another day the weight just went back to normal.  Waste of money for me.  I need to lose 10 to 15 pounds but will just renew at gym.  My diet is fine and I have always eaten healthy (salads, fish, chicken, etc).  It is hard to get in the exercise when you are an old senion.  LOL
There are places where you can get the B6-B12 shots and they do work . I have an office sit down job. I have lost almost 17 pounds in one month.
Hi there

I am interested in getting these shots.
Where do you buy them from?
Do you need to have a prescription?

NS
What is the price b12+b6 injection?
What is the price b12+b6 injection?
Hi guys so I am buying a 30 ml bottle of b12 and b6... I need someone to tell me how many units I should take if each, as ill be doing 3x a week and where do you inject these.. Stomach or arm?? Do you combine the two or do them seperate. Help is appreciated.
I'm hoping someone answers this question. I also bought B12 for injection. I did Dr. Bernstein and it was effective for me. However, I forgot when buying the b12 that its a combo b6 & b12 injection... My recollection is the dosing was 1/2-1ml but if someone can confirm that would be helpful!!
Thanks!
I am taking a b6 shot once a week and the doctor wants me to eat only 500 calories a day, but I feel weak and hungry all day. I need help finding a proper diet with this b6 shot