Bypass2 SlimBall
Has anyone used or researched Bypass2 SlimBall by European2 SlimBall Laboratories? Is it safe, and does it really work, or is this another gimmick?
I'm a skeptical person when it comes to these things. Sadly there are more get-rich-quick scams than honest products out there these days. But I do want to lose weight and the more I try the more frustrated and depressed I get. So I bit the bullet and will try it for a month. It did cost more than I thought looking at the brochures. They're deceiving I think. In any case I want to lose and, more importantly, keep off 20 #. I will let you all know how it goes.
Well i have been taking slimball for about 1 week, i have been taking it as directed, 15 minutes before lunch, and 15 minutes before dinner.  I have eaten less at those meal times, and i feel really full, twice i have thrown up because i was miserable full.  i dont weigh mysell every day but i can tell you i am feeling thinner every day.  I have invested over a $100.00 dallors, and have made a comitment to myself for at least a month,  mentally i have the urge to eat less, and eat healthier food, by next week i will start walking about 20 minutes every other day. As with any diet, scam or not, i say what ever it takes to motivate yourself, the mind is a powerfull thing,  I dont know about you guys but being overweight for me has some self asteem issues attached to it.  I am sick and tired of bulges, and being fat.  this little slimball i take twice a day and my investment has certainly motivated me to keep going and keep trying to loose this wieght.
I received the 30 day offer yesterday and was planning to order it.  Now that I have read all of these reviews I'm so confused I don't know if I want to or not.  I guess I'll keep checking for updates to see how ya'll like it, so please keep posting your results!
I also recieved the slim ball letter just 3 days ago and I decided to do a little research but I had no luck.I have tried several weight loss pills and yes they did work but only for 2-3 months and I would always gain the weight back. A year ago a friend from Boston told me about a wieght loss pills that are from Brazil. Since I did not believe her, she gave 20 pills for me to try and let me tell you that IT DID WORK! I lost 20 pounds in just one month and I'm still take them. I went from a size 18 to a size 10 and I'm happy the way I look.
I too did not come to this forum prior to ordering.   I took the SlimBall  twice a day as per the instructions....   DID NOT LOSE A Pound !!!!!  It was very VERY very hard to get a refund......  Still Waiting...

Valarie  Inglewood,  CA
Wow!  I'm so glad I found this website and this thread.  I got the info in the mail the other day and was thinking of ordering but did as I always do first: research the company online.  Thanks from saving me from a pointless expense and disappointing results.
My father is a 32 year retired postal employee having ranged from delivery to postal inspector.  If you feel you have been a victim of mail fraud here is a link you can use to report it.  Hope this all helps and thanks for the posts.  I am not ordering it now.  I will just use good ol' fashion diet and excercise.  

http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx
Okay - when you open up a flier in a mailing and you notice that ALL of the pictures have been doctored up...photoshopped...whatever.....there's a problem.  For example, just take a look at Marie J. or Cecile L.....those don't look like FAKE faces to you?  What about Changal G?  C'mon!!!  The Medical Note on the botton of the first page is laughable.  not only will you lost 30 lbs but the product also strenghtens your liver, kidney and WHOLE system and HEALTH!?  Well, now, we can just do away with food forever.  Why isn't EVERYONE taking this product?  This is ridiculous.  The only thing that works is a proper, healthy diet and exercise.  I can't believe this company has not been sued yet for false claims.  For those of you that have purchased this product, watch your mail for one of those federal lawsuit letters telling you that you are owed money because this company is a fraud!  Buyer beware!
I wish I had read all the comments before I ordered the product. I was suppose to have received it yesterday on rush delivery. That did not happen, so I called the company to cancel the order and it does not credit back your credit card. Instead they tell you they will send you a check that will take 3 to 5 weeks to arrive. You only get a full refund if you do not open the package at all. They also told me that if it appears to have been opened you will not get your full refund.
I am 66 years old and the pounds have been adding up for the past 12 years.  Where I was able to lose quickly at a younger age is now next to impossible to follow the same diet and lose weight.  It simply refuses to come off.  I have tried numerous weightloss programs and ads to no avail and this is just another one of those ads that some may lose some weight because their metabolism is functioning.  Mine at my age is next to nil and many others may have metabolism problems and not know it or maybe thyroid problems.  There can be a number of reasons why one cannot lose and others can on the same diet.  I am a big skeptic and I cannot afford to lose my money for a diet that is not going to work for me and that is practically every diet in this universe.  I have learned to accept my self and try to eat healthy and exercise what my body can withstand without risking injuring or upsetting my health.
The company should add an 'e' on the end of "Slim" and call their product "SlimeBall" cause they sure sound like slime balls!
i"am glad i found this page but it"s 2 late i order yesterday but as soon as i found this page i called them at1866-494-3792 and told them about this suit and informed them that when u.p.s *** i would b sendin it rite back iz no need 2 open it i wish i had  found it yesterday but iam glad i found it 2day
OH my gosh I am soooo glad I found this site before I wasted even more money on something so fake !  I was ready to write out my check !  I looked all over for a ******* but found nothing , which made me suspicious to begin with .....but I am sooooo gullible .  Now my paper info I just got in today's mail is burning in my wood stove , and I might add it the papers didn't even burn well !
Hello all.   I too, as a fat girl for the past 15 yrs, have tried every diet under the sun.  I have lost weight, been healthy and returned to an unhealthy weight.  I was tempted by the mailer (even with my mind screaming get real, how fake) and got on the internet to research the product, glad I did and glad I found this web-page.  The mailer was just too phony-- but I dared to hope.

I work for the one of the states' Attorney General's Office and STRONGLY recommend that anyone ripped off by this company file a complaint with your state's Attorney General's Office (AG), Consumer Protection Section.  Most states have an active AG's Consumer Protection Section that will take action against companies such as this.  Many state's AG's office will mediate your personal complaint for you, and if there is a lot of consumer complaints, they will take legal action.  I am sending my flyer into our Consumer Protection Office, in fact I am going to call and see if anyone has filed a complaint.  Hopefully this company is under investigation already.  
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this Forum, I will not be ordering this product.
There are so many on the market like it, with even better marketing...and just as few results, I have to admit the photos are pretty bad if you look carefully.
Change your way of eating, it does not take over a week to feel comfortable with eliminating things like wheat products, cheese, fatty, sugary foods - stop cooking with tons of oil. The ways that you can change your diet are many.
I have found a pretty good way of keeping my weight in check on a yearly basis; I spend two months a year on a diet I designed for myself. I base my diet on lean meat and tons of low carb vegetables. I never let myself get hungry, and I have the occasional "treat" to keep me positive (dark chocolate and cappucino with sugar substitute). I normally get down 10 or so pounds.  I am not super slim, but neither am I fat.
After years of reading about diets, and trying so many, the advice in the Zone Diet, I believe, is most sane advice you will get for losing and keeping it off.
Give yourself a week to change your eating habits; the first week is the difficult one; don't let yourself get hungry, keep "the good foods" around so you don't grab carbs and sugar in desperation. There ARE ways to getting thinner, and of course, you do need that 20 minutes or more of aerobic exercise to get your body to respond.
I received the SlimBall ad in the mail...in Italy!!  I did take the time to read it...and then found this forum through Google...It IS just another gimmick, with nothing bad in it, but it cannot do what it says, you have to change the way you eat first. At any rate it is not worth that kind of money.
I also use Chromimum Picolinate to help boost my metabolism and it seems to, I can say without a doubt that it boosts my energy level, I have used it over a number of years now. It is a component in most diet pills, but on it's own, it costs much less. Longs Drugs carries it and often runs specials on it. I am sure it is available elsewhere.
Drink a lot of water a half hour to 15 minutes before meals, (any closer to meals would interfer with your digestion) we are often thirsty when we think we are hungry, and drinking the water helps to curb your appetite.
Good luck.
                 -Captain
Ok.. I ordered Slimball 2 on Sunday (11/9/08) and received it on Wednesday night (11/1208). I have 15-20 pounds that I would like to lose, I am a faithful exerciser, I'm up every morning at 5:30- wether it's to walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill, do an aerobic video, or do my routine on my bowflex.  I have lost 20 pounds just through diet and exercise alone, but for the past year I been in a slump with my weight loss, No matter how how I try or work out I just can't seem to make any progress towards getting this last bit off.  I am not one for diet pills.  But I had a friend that got the gastric balloon and another who recently had the gastric bypass. Which at 150 pounds I don't qualify for either. For some reason I thought I'd give this a whirl.
I got up this morning (11/13/08) and took 1 pill with a bottle of water, I ended up waiting 30 minutes before I ate breakfast, (a ww muffin and a bananna). However I do have a full feeling in my stomach, more then normal.  I will continue to do exactly as the directions states and keep you all posted as to the results....  By the way my mother also is trying this and she has about 60 pounds to lose, So I will let you know her results as well.

I will say this....They stated that we would receive a 30 day supply, which is not the case, I have a 20 day supply at taking 1 pill 3 times a day before each meal.
I too ordered this before reading this thread but I have to say I'm actually encouraged at almost everything I've read, YES INCLUDING the "so called" negative reviews.
Yes, I agree the flyer is mostly BS. 60 lbs in 30 days, if you actually believed that **** then ya.... I can see how you're pissed. But it looks like the general consensus is that it makes you feel full. "FULL" means you stop eating..... So if the pill makes you feel full then why the heck aren't you loosing weight. If you spend all day and you're never hungry then how could you possible stuff enough calories down to not loose or even worse gain. Most people need around 1500-3500 calories to maintain their weight even with a fairly low metabolism. So if you're not hungry, how are you still managing to take in more than that many calories. Maybe you need to get checking out by your dr. instead of ordering diet pills that are only meant for healthy individuals. Overall, do the math and count what you're taking in. You may find that the finger isn't pointing at them, it's pointing at you. Isn't that the whole point of this product,so you feel full and eat less.

I think's it's obvious that the "so called" fat burners are a lie. If you can't continue to eat those twinkies and still loose weight then "fat burners" are nothing more than fillers.
Everyone knows to loose weight you must eat less calories than is needed for your body to survive daily. Additionally, the shipping and refunding issues are also a cause for alarm. So understandable so if you don't have the time or money to wait it out, maybe it's not for you. But if you're like me, and suffer with an almost never ending hunger pain it's hard to not to over eat. I honestly eat and I'm hungry again is less than an hour.
If I could just get my body used to a normal eating schedule again by numbing this pain long enough to make some real eating habit changes then I think I have a shot.
I lost 70 lbs on ephedra (before that became the devil) My weightloss my mostly because the pill just got rid of my appetite. I had so much energy I honestly forgot to eat, and when it came time to eat I just didn't feel like it.
So unlike everyone else who's promised to keep you updated, I will not forget after 2-3 posts. Hope to rpt great news, as long as it curbs my appetite I'm a shoe in for success.
Hopefull in TX
I ordered my slimball 2 on Sunday and kept the normal shipping which the representative stated would take between 10-12 business days. I'm happy to say that the package came today which is less than 4 days. It seems as if they may have resolved any shipping issues they had since I'm very satisfied at the fact that they arrived 8 days early.

I will begin taking them tomorrow and update on my progress every couple of days.
Good Luck to all considering this product.
I tried the Slimball product and ordered the maximum dose because I needed to lose a lot of weight and thought this would be a nice way to try and get rid of it. I have both a heart condition and type 2 diabetes so I really wanted to lose back down to about 250 lbs in hopes that I could get away from so much medicine.
The package arrived pretty quick because I paid the extra money for expedited shipping and I began taking it right away. None of the things I was told or read would happen occurred while taking this product. The instructions for dosing were pretty vague other than to take with water 15 minutes before meals which I did and not knowing what amount of water I was supposed to drink may have been the reason for it not working properly because I only drank about 16oz. of water with the tablets but I can tell you that most medications only require you to take with anywhere from 8 to 12 oz. so I figured I was drinking what should have been a good amount to generate the reaction I was told would occur.
Of course nothing changed even with my improved eating habits and my smaller portions I still did not feel the "full effect" that was supposed to occur. I even tried waiting longer before eating, tried eating high fiber foods to help the process and increased my roughage but to no avail. I have lost a few pounds over the last month, about 5 or 6 but not the 100 plus pounds that was supposed to disappear with this product as they described. I hate to say it but the stuff is not worth the money at least to me. Maybe it would be to others though I do not know other than my own experience.
To any of you that try it I wish you the best of luck and hope for your success but I would hold on to your receipts and the like because it will I think be a disappointment to you as well.
Hi so I began taking the product on dec 12th and it's been a little over a week and I've lost 5 lbs. It does give you the feeling that you're full. I can go almost all day and not eat much except for dinner time when I still seem to be eating the full meal size. I think I enjoy eating and I'm not so much still hungry but none the less I think it's working fairly well. Even with me eating similar dinner portions I've almost stopped snacking after dinner and my breakfast and lunch portions being smaller have probably contributed to the 5 lbs I've lost. Granted, I have only 30 more pounds to loose so the product says that people with less weight to loose will probably loose slower and that seems true for me but 5 lbs in less than 2 weeks is a heck of a lot better than nothing. I am enjoying the product thus far. Keep you all posted.
Thanks so much for keeping us posted... I have ordered the product as well because, from what I read, it does give you a feeling of being full, which exactly what I am looking for. I want to avoid snacking and eating less... I am not a glutton... I just want that feeling of being full so I can go on with my day and not think about food too often because I feel hungry.
Hi, I just got my product in the mail today. I did not read these reviews until after receiving the product. I got on here to make sure that there were no side affects I should be concerned about and I got a BIG surprise reading these reviews. I will go ahead and try the product because I have already paid the $109.00 + rush shipping. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. Thanks for all the reviews
To palmtreegirl , mikirudy and all
I was going to order this pill today than it sounds too good to be true People lost 44lb in 21 days 38lb in 14 days  Is that possible anyway?
I wanted to make sure this time  I ve spent so  much money last 6 years  I don't want another  same s*** I am really tired of spending money for nothing  and make myself a stupid over and over
I would like to know what is your ending story because still  it sounds really good to me    thanks
Man I am so glad I  came across this site, I too was about to order slim ball diet ,what a joke and shame on them.I not going to order it .some one here needed slim ball phone # 1-866-494-3792 thanks everyone
Did you and your guy ever lose any weight on Slim Ball?  You never gave us an update.
Well after reading all off the info I'm going to try another Glucommannan suppliment.  I found Super Glucomannan plus Absorbitol by NaturalMax, 90ct found for about $11 a bottle, which if taken 3 caps before each meal as directed would give you 10 days. Hey, at a dollar a day it's worth at least one trial bottle, and it claims that "Absorbitol" absorbs fat from food too.  It looks more promising *and much cheaper* than SlimeBall.  Buying a bottle or two won't set me back much and is sold at dozens of retailers which bodes well for it.  I really just need something to fill my stomach...most diets leave me too hungry and my metabolism plumets.  I'm unfortunately also taking classes for 7 and a half hours straight each day, six of those are physical studio arts classes, so I won't really have time for lunch, I'm hoping maybe the Glucommannan and a zone bar, or some dried fruit, might help me through the slump.

Oh, and here's a good link about the health benefits of Glucommannan fiber:
http://www.evitamins.com/healthnotes.asp?ContentID=2852001

In a week or two I'll let you guys know how I'm fairing, I'd be happy if it even just kept me full through classes regardless of weightloss at this point, but weightloss would be a nice plus ;)
I got this in the mail yesterday, and I thought to myself, if it's so fast, safe and legitimate, why haven't I heard about it before? I'm glad I found this site, because I sure was about to waste my hard earned money, and forego my monthly supply of phentermine.  I've been taking 37.5 mg of phentermine since September, and I also lost 70#.  I also do about 30 min of cardio 3x week. If you want 100% authentic phentermine, check out http://www.ioffer.com/i/37-5mg-Phen-ter-mine-95783467
...this is where I can get my supply without a script.
I barely received this information in the mail on 2/5/09. I opened it and was feeling desperate. I even put my card info and placed the order into the envelope and placed my address. Then I decided to research! So glad I did,,,lol. I would have gotten ripped off! Oh and as to the person who said they can sue for slander,,,lol, that is funny. I believe there is a law that protects us. We all have a freedom of speech! And to the one that suggested to use Phentermine, yes it does work. It gives you the feeling as if you just did a line of crank or something. Tweeks you out and you dont want to sit down. Makes you not want to eat,,,,anything. But after you loose all the weight,,,you gain it double. I know from experience and I tell all my coworkers about diet pills. They dont believe me and think im a know it all. So, what do they do, try hydroxycut, and the doc's diet,,,,what happened? They are even bigger than I am,,,,lol. I told em!!! Now im telling you. I have taken lipozene and always see results. One thing about that is, once your body gets use to it, it stops working so, I just take it once in a while when I want to lose a couple pounds. I truly like that product. If you have any suggestions let me know. Has anyone tried nutrisystem or anything like that? Id like to know.

Thanks for reading
    I to have just sent out my order for this product.I wish I would of came across this site earlier,but who knows everybody is different,and what works for someone might not work the same for the next person so I will keep my fingers crossed and write new updates as I try it.
               open minded
I am so glad that I did not order this product.  Anytime I see something from another country I am always skeptical anyways. So I asked my hsuband what he thought about it and he didn't think it was a good idea, but he is also and little skinny stick and needs to gain weight so of course I had to google it and find out for myself and I'm glad that I did. Thank you everyone that tried this product before me.
I found this site after I received the product and I don't know what to think either.  I tend to agree with the people who say you have to work at losing the weight and if this helps curb your appetite by making you feel full then it's a good thing.  There's no way anyone can lose the weight they say you will. I was surprised by how many pages the fliers were.  I'll keep everyone posted on how I do.  I wish some of the people who wrote last spring and fall would tell us how they did.  I took one pill once yesterday and didn't eat anything for dinner and one pill twice today and I felt full and ate less. I didn't weigh myself before I started I did this morning so I'll wait until Sunday or Monday and see how much weight I've lost.
I started the slim ball on March 5th, I tool 1 ball and today I started taking 2 in am and I have taken 3 before lunch.  I did weighed myself yesterday before I took the slim ball on a Weight Watchers Scale, I lost 3 pounds - I am not hungry at all.  I am finding out that I need to watch my cravings because I am not hungry, now I am not eating just to eat either.

susieq
Beware that if you send a money order to slimpass2 Ball your name might not show up in the system and there saying its has not been processed make sure you keep a copy of the recipt from the money order. Was told to call back on the first day of a business week and I found out that no one calls you back I tried calling back on friday of the same business week still couldn't find out about my order also did shipping of $6.95 and still haven't recieved my order which was supposed to only take 3-5 business days and still waiting my product.
I am so glad I checked out this site before ordering, I was ready to send my money. thanks
I ordered the most expensive package with the rush order and received it 3 business days later. I will start the pills tomorrow and report back with my results. Wish me luck!
I just want to say thank You all for saving my 100.00. I don't know how many times I never see my refund after I discover I have not lost weight and don't feel any better. Great site. Thanks again for all your help with the Bypass2SlimBall saga...............................................
what happened?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  We are so desparate to loose weight that these mailers seem like the answer to all of our weight problems!.  
I just wish with the millions our gov. waste, they would find something that would help all of us solve this weight loss problem.
I too am hopeful to loose weight. I have prednisone induced OA and my joints can't hold me even at my borderline obesity right now. I too am a nurse. I was about to order this product because it's easy. I would like to share a better way that I found. Similar to the other RN who used high fiber diets successfully I have been using sprinula tabs, and some fancy colon cleanse product with success. I'm loosing 1lb a week while I add 2 walks around the block to my routine and I'm keeping a diary of what I eat. When I'm walking I must admit I hate it. Today my hips and back were writhing in pain over the walk. The only thing that kept me going was imagining that I was two houses away from a nice hot plate of nachos (my weakness) and somehow my energy levels would take me that far, then I would think up another food like corndogs at the fair... and so on. All my weakness' conquered. When I got home I was feeling full from the spirinula and stuff and I only ate 3 chips about an hour later. I know what I'm having for dinner. It takes a lot of self control to control yourself. I'm at a loosing battle with my joints falling apart at age 33 osteo arthritis due to severely heavy large dose treatments for asthma which I never outgrew of course. Too much prednisone. I understand how we may all be seeking the magic cure pill. I am. I was going to order it. Thank you for posting the ingredients, this really helps put it in perspective for me: it's not magical. Spirinula and other seaweed products do naturally expand and that's what I have always liked about them (other then supreme nutrition). I wish the best of hopes to those who are trying the product, I wish great success to those who decided to try another or self motivate towards a cure. Exercise is one of the most painful things ever for me and I just wish there was a pill that would do it for me but there is not. Reality is something we should check in with daily. Just think of an expanding ball - if you took it with too little water - if it got stuck in the esophagus and swelled - if you have a hernia in the stomach and it swelled there - if it made it into the small intestine and created a SBO small bowel obstruction - all of which could require surgery to remove. Are these pills worth it? There is too much risk in taking something that expands to this size. Persons with inactive esophageal varicies could end up with deadly bleeds once this thing dissolves after tearing the thin lining, persons with normal GI tract lining could end up with severe pockets/ diverticuli in strange places... What if you took it with too much water, how far past your stomach would it go... what about a ball of hair collecting what you eat, how many of us really know what's in our gut? There is too high of a risk on this pill and no responsible party to blame for producing it. As far as I can tell it seems to me to be a college student producing pills in a garage and posting bad photoshop pictures when nobody has really ever done any testing. FDA has not approved this drug. Diet supplements are not regulated. You are a guinea pig for trying anything that claims to be a diet pill like this. Even though they make it seem medical it's not. Please consider your risk. Especially if you are diabetic, a re-sectioning surgery for the small intestine could end up fatal. It's too risky.
SO WHERE IS THE REAL ONE?

Let me explain. When I've got the letter I knew it's a small time operator from mailbox etc. When I read the letter I new there is a lot of fake pictures etc. When people in review cry that it's not a laboratory and not European, the address is in US, well, that's just stupid. Of course, the address is in the US. And your Toyota is made in Mexico, so what? Anyway, picture and boast were not what made me interested.

You see, there is really dietary fiber based pills in Europe and they are getting very popular and give good results there. This looked like them. It's pretty much a treated cellulose that does grow in size when absorbing a lot of water. Sounds simple, but in contrast to phenil...blah et al. it is safe and does what's promised. All stuff about stimulating, vitamins, minerals is irrelevant, in fact it works better without them. If there is anything dangerous about SlimBalls2, that's those additives they boast about.

So, I get it, SlimBalls are not that and it does not work, according to most reviews here. So, where are the real ones? That what I was looking for on Google when stumbled upon this board...
I recently received this whole package regarding the Bypass 2 Slim Ball.   I recently ordered a product called Lipofuze from a company called ERN Laboratories, so I when I saw this envelope, I thought it was something from them.  Lypofuze gaurantees to lose 2 pounds a day as well.  I did not lose one pound.  I have been going to the doctors regularly and they tell me that I am at the same weight as I was a month ago, so I put that weight loss supplement underneath the sink to collect dust.  I opened it to find information on the Bypass 2 Slim Ball.  I had read through all of the material sent to me.  I knew I had to research it first because I have ordered many diet supplements to see if they will work for me.  I have spent hundreds of dollars on weight loss supplements hoping for a miracle .  Some have worked, while others put weight on me.  Over a year ago, I lost 40 pounds by changing my eating habbits, drinking about 64 to 100 oz. of water a day and exercising.  I put it back on after meeting my husband, going back to school and eating out almost every night out of convenience.  I am having trouble going back to what I did before to lose weight.  This Bypass 2 Slim Ball looked like a miracle when it said it would expand to make you feel full and eat less.  I thought to myself "maybe this is a good product, but how does it leave your stomach."  I told my husband I was going to research this more to find that answer.  Today I had a little time, since I am not at work, to research this product more.  I called the company to ask the question of:  How does the Bypass 2 Slim Ball leave the body if no surgery is needed, but it expands in your stomach?  The lady on the other line said: "it digests with your food."  I then thought to myself, "how could it possible expand in your stomach it it digest with your food.  I have taken weight loss supplements that curve my appetite just the same, so what is the difference."  She then was trying to get me to order right now.  I told her that I will think about it more and call back if I decide to order it.  While I was on the telephone with her, my husband found this blog.  He said:  "you need to read this blog, it is just another scam."  I told him that I did not order it.  I think he was relieved.

For your information:  The address I have on my envelope is:  European 2 Laboratories, 8014 Olson Memorial Hwy #413, Hwy 55 & Winnetka, Golden Valley, MN 55427, telephone no. 1 (866) 494-3792.

I have realized that all weight loss products should be researched before purchasing for health reasons as well as spending lots of money on what does not work.  Also, weight loss products are temporary help.  The real thing that works in weight loss is eating right and small portions, drinking lots of water and exercising.

Thanks for all of your blogs, it has helped in my decision of ordering this product.  I will not be trying another scam.

Thanks again....
keep your mouth close if you don't want to try the product if so then try it. don't sit up here and have people to listen to all of you neggin about "such a simple letter in the mail" saying the same **** over over and over again. if you read to or more naggin then don't you negg try the product first then run your d*** sucker sorry people.
just ordered my first bottle of slim ball. cant wait to try it its the only way i will know if it works. will let everyone know if it works.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   tina n.c.
Hello.  First and foremost, missflitchey40, I would like to say be encouraged while taking your slimball, and not let some of the negativity that you have heard about this product, over ride your determination to lose whatever amount of weight that you are wishing to lose.  I would also like to say to everyone that has taken the product, and has successful results, congrats!  It is such an accomplishment.  For everyone else, I started a weight loss plan approx the 2nd week of October and from October-beginning of January, I lost a total of 21 lbs, with out taking any supplement.  My diet consisted of Prayer for strength, and to continue to walk in the deliverance from my eating addiction, lots of water, consuming no more than 1200-1300 calories a day, laying off so many breads, sweets, and fast food.  Don't get me wrong, I still eat those things, but I limit, and make much wiser decisions.  Since January 4, I have been on adipex, reason being, is that I have Degerative Joint disease in both knees and I am only 30.  My doctor felt it was best for me to lose a little more weight, a little more quicker.  I have lost 19+ lbs on them, however it's not easy work.  Yes, it speeds up your metabolism, and curves your appetite, however you still have to maintain a healty lifestyle.  Until I was able to get delivered in my mind from my eating addiction, I was not able to ever keep any weight off.  It's a mind thing, and the first step to conquering this weight loss battle, once and for all, is to get delivered in the mind first.  I am pleased to announce that my doctor didn't expect me to lose as much weight as I have in this short amount of time, and I will no longer be on the adipex by the end of this month because I have met my weight loss goal of 150 lbs!  Be encouraged to all, and keep pushing and fighting!  You will succeed :)  God Bless
Once you respond to one of these you are targeted for the rest of your life as a desperate seeker of instant gratification.  About once a month
you will recieve a new weightloss gimmick: (pineapple extract, weightloss patch, slimball2, herbs from africa etc.) These adds all claim to be backed by doctors, ficticious or real?  They all claim to give you amazing weightloss results at an amazingly fast rate.  If I had saved all the adds and pictures of people who claim to have lost miraculous amounts of weight, I'm almost sure that I have seen the same faces over and over on different adds.  They feed on your desperation, and your desire to rid yourself of this unwanted weight without any of the effort.  What it comes down to people, unfortunately, is you just have to buckle down, and do it the good old fashioned hard way.  Eat better and exercise more.  If any of these products did what they claimed to do, they would be getting national coverage and you most suredly would not be hearing about them for the first time in a direct mailing.  Don't worry, we've all been duped at least once in our lives, live and learn and do your research.  And finally listen to the voice of reason.  You know, the one that says if it sounds too good to be true it probably is..........
I have been using Slimball for several days. The truth behind the pills effect are true, to a point. One: it does fill you up and keep you full for hours, pending on if you take more than one. Two: with something constantly in your stomach, the metabolic rate increases and it causes the body to burn stored fat, pending on your age and weight. Three: with the intake of foods,after you eaten something, the brain tells you when you are full and you eat less because of the amount of food you eaten is sufficent. Using this product is ONLY an aid in Fat Loss. The ingredients are very simple. There's only one thing that IS NOT TRUE about their product, that is the 5 lbs in a weekend....i mean, its not rocket science that NO BODY on the planet(unless you're one of the few people with extremely high metabolic rates) can lose weight in 2 days with 5lbs. You'd have to be crack or cocaine to do that. Also, i've learned even at the age of 26, nothing is effortless. You have to mix some excerise with it. It's the only way to do it. Like i said, the pills are to AID you in FAT LOSS. You might be paying some change $100+. but if you wanna lose the FAT off, give this pill another chance.
DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!!  

This product did not remotely do anything that it said it would do.  It barely makes you feel full.  This company preys upon the hopes of overweight people for a quick cure.  

It's really a shame.
well im so glad i read the comments posted n i will keep it all n mind.  i hav tried relacore n lost up to 20lbs while takin it. unfortnately my eatin habbits r bad and i gained th weight back.  i went 2 buy sum more relacore n dey changed it and now it dont work da same. im mad at dat.
I received a pamphlet in the mail and it was for SLIM BALL - I have read some of the comments but they are from 2008!!!  SO has anyone tried SLIM BALL this year?  I'd LOVE to know if yall have had good results or NOT?
THANKS!
Thank you so much for your post. So much negativity about this product, even from those who never tried it... Really depressing. I received my order of SlimBall today and can't wait to try it. I believe it is true there is no "miracle pill" out there. I just need some help while I am trying to lose weight. I hope this product will assist me along with a bit of exercise and watching what I eat. I'm excited to give it a shot and appreciate your positivity :)