Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Calorie loading on HCG diet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Calorie loading on HCG diet

Whay do the calorie loading on the HCG diet?
Avatar n tn
I was told that it was to swell/open the fat cells open, so that the HCG then can get in and flush out the fat.  Of course it is more complex than this but pretty much the bottom line.  They say if you don't do it, the diet wont work as good, or not at all.
In Seattle there is a weight loss clinic called Hcg diet center that i go to. This Hcg diet program is really easy to do. I made it through just fine and I lost 45 pounds in a month. This Hcg weight loss program made me feel healthier. They do the shots for you and everything is safe and clean which I believe is very important. The weight loss center in Seattle is addressed at this site www.hcgslimxpress.com visit and call and all lot of questions will be answered. This weight loss clinic surely did for me. Oh and their phone number is 1-866-275-4424.
Avatar n tn
You want the body to think that it has plenty of food available when the Hcg finally gets fully into the system( takes a couple of days of injections before this happens- load days). This is of course counterintuitive but if you do not do this then instead of just taking energy from the breakdown of what Simeon's called "abnormal fat" the body will do what it usually does when it thinks it is starving. That is it breaks down muscle and structural fat and abnormal fat. In a sense the load days are a slight of hand to fool the hypothalamus. You must read "pounds and Inches" Dr Simeon's short piece on the protocol. It is very fascinating and when it makes sense to you you will then be entusiastic to start. Just google simeon's and ponds and inches and you will get scores of sites offering free download of the short book.

Also the best way to get first hand reports is to go to youtube and search hcg or hcg diet you will see lot's of people keeping video logs of ther experience. it is a very helpful community but read the book it's free.
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
gymdandee commented on Baking Soda May Reduc...
Dee1956 commented on Baking Soda May Reduc...
Track your weight over time