Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Can I quit the HCG?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can I quit the HCG?

I'm only on day 4 of the HCG diet, and I have followed Dr. Simeons protocol to the letter. I've only lost 2 pounds and I am STARVING. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. Two questions - what happens if you quit the HCG diet before the end? Can I just stop or do I need to wait until the HCG is out of my system to avoid gaining a ton of weight? Also, the way I understand HCG to work is that it makes up the rest of the calories you need to live from your fat stores so if I just ate a normal low calorie diet (1300-1400 calories/day/ moderate amount of carbs) would it still work the same way but with slower weight loss?  I can take losing weight slower, but I cannot take STARVING. What should I do?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You can stop at anytime without any major issues.  This hcG diet is NOT ofr everyone.  It takes dedication and will power  I am looking to buy more as my first 2 times were successful.  Where did you get yours from?  I would love to get more.  Thanks Ruthie B.
Blank
1331719_tn?1275351745
You definately need the will power to be able to do this diet.I just completed my first week. To help the starving periods I drink lots of water (helps fill you up) also I bought the books when I ordered mine( the cookbook and the HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide) to help. The HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide says you can eat your fruit as a snack/brkfast to spread it out, to help the hunger of not eating. I am happy with the results. I do my weigh-in and measurements weekly. I have lost 10 lbs and an inch per section that I measure(neck, arm, bust, waist, hips, thighs, calves.)  I am going to continue on. I LOVE food but I need to lose the weight. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. ;-)
Blank
1331719_tn?1275351745
forgot to add i do drops under tongue
Blank
1331719_tn?1275351745
send me a mess. about where
Blank
572196_tn?1231253661
We use a protein shake called UltraLean with our patients. It is only sold to doctors, so I don't know if you can get it anywhere near you. (It is manufactured by BioGenesis Nutraceuticals, Inc.) It really helps with keeping blood sugar balanced throughout the day and people use it for a breakfast shake and a snack - up to four scoops a day. The calories are not to replace the 500 cal diet, but as a supplement to that. (At the limit of 4 scoops a day, the daily calorie level is almost 1000. It has not negatively affected our patients weight loss.)
Blank
572196_tn?1231253661
oh, I forgot. When I used hcg and ate normally, I stayed at a steady weight, but could not eat as much as I used to. I don't know if this is how it would work for everyone.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...