Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Can You Do Weight Watchers Program with the B-12 Shot or HGC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Is anyone doing the weight watchers program along with
the B-12 Shot or the HGC shot.  The diet program I got
from the doctor stinks.  There is not enough food on the
program.  You will starve to death. Please share your
food intake proteins, fruits, veggies, etc.  Help please
just started yesterday
You cannot do Weight Watchers with the HCG injections.  When I was on the HCG program, I was on a 500 calorie a day diet with no salt!  Yes, the diet pretty much sucks, but if you can stick to it, you will lose weight.  You have to drink a ton of water and pee alot also.
What did you mainly eat for breakfast lunch and supper can you give some kind of examples I'm on a 800 calorie diet and in school we had a paddle called Big Bertha
The best way to eat on a strict diet is to have a protein shake for breakfast. I have some that is vanilla and you can use 2 scoops to get 46 g of protein. It has low carb and low fat. You have to get the whey kind. Use nothing soy. For lunch you can have a salad with fat free dressing, no cheese but you can have bacon bits. All other veggies are ok on your salad. Absolutely no croutons. If you want bread save it for later in the day. Protein should be consumed within 3 hours of waking up to jump start your weight loss. No alcohol and NO SUGAR! You can have protein bars for snacks, and fruit (no grapes, bananas), whole wheat breads only, pretzel sticks, celery, and anything you want to snack on that is nutritious and healthy. Dinner you can have baked or grilled chicken, steak( lean cuts only), center cut pork chops, fish, shrimp, and you may use any spices or sauces that you want. As a side for dinner you can have steamed veggies, whole wheat pasta, brown rice, and anything low calorie and pretty much healthy for you. The trick is watching your carbs and calories. Try to eat more than your protein calories. I lost 25 lbs within a month not eating enough calories aside from my protein calories. Also when you grab something to eat you subract your protein from the calories to get your true calories. That is all that you count for your 600 to 800 calorie diet. After two weeks of restricted calorie intake go for 1200 calories. Its best to trick your body. I hope this helps you. I spent a long time trying to get use to this diet and trying to memorize what I could and couldnt have.
Also, the South Beach Diet meals are great to eat if you dont want the hassle of trying to keep up with cooked food calories. They have some protein bars that taste great. The key is to keep your protein grams between 80 and 100 per day. This keeps your muscles fueled so that you dont start losing muscle mass. Our bodies cant handle low calorie intake without going into starvation mode. Thats when the muscles start to become depleted. You also want to walk or do some type of exercise 4 days per week. The best is without weights. You dont want to add muscle weight. You want to create lean muscle.
I hate cooking on the HCG diet, so I was interested in your post about South Beach Meals.  Have you had success losing weight on the HCG diet and having these meals and bars for your food?  I thouight they might have too much sodium and carbs.
Hi.  Are either of you taking diet pills along with the HCG?  I am and I find it very hard to eat much during the day.