Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Chgo Grl

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Chgo Grl

I have not tried the lipo inj. yet ,but i am ordering them today.I think i am going to order my hcg injection from europe.Its much ,much  cheaper.
Awesome!  This doc is pretty expensive, so I don't blame you. It looks like ByeBye12 is making an appt, hopefully she will let us know how she's doing with him...maybe it's worth the investment.

Best of luck - Gracie
Hey girls, I cannot find that other thread and I wanted to post something. First, please know that I am seriously one of those people that would at this point in my life- pay anything, drive anywhere, do whatever to get rid of this extra weight. I feel miserable. With that said- I did not go to my appointment with Dr Freeman, honestly, he kind of freaked me out. Is he legit? A real Dr? He was so illusive on the phone that I felt like I was going to be injected with who knows what. Kind of scary. Has anyone been to his actual office? I also googled his name I cannot find anything on him. I am so dissapointed because I really want to try these injections but there is just something about him that gives me the creeps. Sorry, hope I don't offend anyone that does go to him. If there is anyone that is an actual patient of his, please please share your story. Change my mind about this guy.

I will keep you posted if I can find anyone else.

Elmhurst, Illinois: Dr. Freeman 630-833-5442
He offers HGC shots, he can combine it with b12 shots and appetite suppressants - phentermine. The total program is $500.00 for 10 weeks. Steep I know! You have to pay upfront at the time of the visit, I think he splits the total up in a couple of payments. He says that you can get reimbursed thru your insurance up to 80-90% and his office submits the claims for patients. But that all depends on your insurance co.

This is all what he says, we have not done the program so I do not know what results people have with him. If anyone reading this has gone to him, please post your reluts & experience! Hope this helps and let me know if you call him or start up. I plan on maybe going to him next month, I am not sure yet -It's alot of $$) Let me know what you find out or decide to do

gracegoralik@ sbcglobal.net
Thanks Gracie
Hi, I think all of you should look up a product called Nopalina with flak seed. It is an all natural dietary form of fiber. It also contains nopalina which is cactus. Cactus is a natural cure for controlling the appetite. I have been on it for 2 days and have no cravings for sweets. Normally by 2 pm I'm looking all over for a candy bar or piece of cake. It is worth looking into! We all know what we should or should not eat, but I believe it is all in the cravings. It also stablizes glucose levels.
Couldn't find the thread ... someone was asking about the Jorie Clinic in Oak Brook ... it's the Jorie Center, 800 Enterprise #225, Oak Brook - 630-575-0855.  

I found them after I checked with Freeman (who was mentioned).  Called for $$ and went there on Saturday.  First visit is $65.00 and included B-12 shot and another B-12 shot in two weeks and a month's worth of Phentermine.  After that it's $55.00 per month for the meds and two shots.  Have no idea if this will work, but if the diet is followed, you probably wouldn't need anything else ...

When I called Dr. Freeman in Elmhurst, he said his fee was $500 for 10 weeks, although it included something else besides the B12.  

Barbara
I go to the Jorie Clinic in Oakbrook, IL so do 4 other people I know!! It does work and I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it so far. Everyone has lost so much weight taking the phentermine and not even necessarily following the suggested diet they give you or barely exercising either! I lost 25 lbs and then mentioned to my Dr. about the pills and got the rx from her!! Go it works!!
How long did ittake for u to lose the 25 lbs?  any side effects?

evelyn
I just called Jorie the do B-12 and Phentermine but no HCG :(
I see that you have been on this forum for a while now.  Have you had any weight loss success?  It seems that you couldn't find the hcg as of yet.  Correct me if I am wrong.  I am just trying to find it in Illinois but no success.  You SCARED me when you talked about the elmhurst doc.  Not sure if i want to risk myself in that manner.  I am considering ordering from Native Healing Ways.  Just searching around trying to find an Illinois clinic first.

Let me know if you have had any success.

Evelyn
I like this forum! So yes, I have been around for a while. lol I am doing WW but I hate it. lol...I have had some success but I am constantly starving. I really want to find a legit Dr that does HCG injections in IL. I am nervous about self injecting and the buying over the phone or internet. I actually have my blood test results sitting here and I am thinking about Native Healing Ways too. If you find any place in IL would you please post it here? I will do the same! Thanks.
Chicago, being one of the largest cities in the States, surprised me by not having HCG injections.  I did find one place in Indiana but it is over 2 1/2 hours from Champaign.  I need to find out if they will give me the injections to take home.  I would like someone to show me how to use for first time then i could possibly follow up by myself.  

Have you tried the B-12 injections?
Yes, I have tried B-12 injections. They are not really for weight loss. They give you a great boost of energy when taken with Phentermine. You will want to go home and clean out your closets and cabinets then run around the block! lol. I love taking them especially when I feel bloated!

I did not know there was a place in IN are they close to the Chicago/Indiana Border? Do you remember the name?
You are hilarious.  They are in Anderson, In.  I believe the name is Hensler.  Probably have to mapquest the area.
it appears that it is about 3hrs from south suburbs
I might give them a call tomorrow they have an 800 number for people outside Indiana..hmmm...I certainly would not go out there weekly but once maybe to get set up and to visually see how to give myself the injections would not be so bad. Thanks for the info!
Hi, I have about 15 lbs to lose and i definatly need something that is going to give me so energy! I was wondering if the phentermine makes anyone sick or jittery? Is it an appetite supressent? Any information would be great!!! What happens on your first visit to Jorie? Do you have to go every 2 weeks? Thanks everyone!!
I just made an appt at the Jorie clinic and was wondering how it was going for you?  How has your success been, I'm really hoping this works for me after 2 children I just can't seem to drop the weight like I hoped I would.  
hi im a 28 year old woman 5"1 183lbs i used to go to a weight loss clinic in oakbrook il  but its to far for me to go so i gain back all the weight that i loss now im trying again please fatty girl
I am thinking about going to the Jorie Clinic but skeptical about the Phentermine. In the past, I've heard some horror stories i.e. people having strokes. Have you heard such a thing?
I've gone to the Jorie clinic almost 5 years ago, I lost about 20 lbs in about 4 months by moderately exercising and watching what I ate.  The Phentermine worked well for me, although it bothered my sister, she couldn't sleep and was too jittery.  It never had that effect on me, maybe in the first couple of days??  I highly suggest that you give it a try if you are looking for an appetite suppresant that works.  There were times I had to remind myself that I hadn't eaten, as I didn't want my metabolism to drop.  I like the B12 shots and liked the multi-vitamin they used to sell also.  I'm thinking about going back for the 5 lbs I have put back on recently, as I know I'll only need to go for a month or so.
I have gone to Jorie weight loss clinic and a place on 800 halsted (which used to be located on Deming) for over 12 years recieving Phentermine.  I know everything about phentermine.  In fact, I was in recover from abusing the drug just last year I believe in March.   If was my own stupidity and other issues I had with my self which caused me to go over board.  Didn't really get so bad until about the last 3 years of using Phentermine.  Anyway, Phentermine WORKS.  It WORKS!!! It supresses your appitite to the point where you could forget to eat.  I could eat EVERYTHING ALL DAY long, and just one pill per morning could control eating for the ENTIRE day.  Wanna know the catch???  Insomnia to the 10th power; MOODY MOODY MOODY, you'll snap in a minute-- it's worst than PMS; Short-term memory loss.  Use for over a year:  Excessive short-term memory loss; MOOOOOOOOOODY; Insomnia; Problems with fine motor-skills; Difficulty in focusing; Personality changes; Irrashonal thinking; The need for more Phentermine.
I had a friend that did the whole B12 shot with the Phentermine, and Im interested in it.  I think she went somewhere in Lansing IL, I looked online and there is a place called Drs Weight loss Clinics ran by Dr Rakesh Anand,  there are also two more of those 1 in Orland Park and 1 in Merrillville IN.  Has anyone heard of them, or has anyone went there?  If so did it work out for you.  I have read alot aobut the Jorie Clinic but thats alot farther of a drive for me then the other places, but im scared to go somewhere i havent heard much about except 1 person.  My friend said she lost 20 lbs, and that she was going back.  I guess im just skeptical.  How long did it take before you noticed weight loss, and how did you feel on the meds>?  Please Help!
I was actually at the Jorie clinic in Oakbrook on 1/5/07. I got the vitamin b12 shot and i did recieve the pills.  A lot of people at my work went there and got great results. They were really nice there. I get to go back in two weeks for a free vitamin b12 shot. And the part that i liked best was, that you give them your goal weight and they check if its healthy for your hight. For example my goal weight is 120. they said that i can do it with no problem. This give you this packet that explains everything when your there regarding the diet. And then once you reach your goal weight they help you maintain that weight without the pills. What i mean by that is, they slowly start taking you off of the pills so that you body can learn to keep the weight off without the pills helping. My only side effect is dry mouth(so i am always thirsty) and i' not hungry. I already lost 6 lbs! :)  If you have any other questions let me know!

Good Luck!
Hey! I just moved to Chicago and I wanted to know how far this place is from Chicago, I live in Dolton. I am soo interested! I have been reading through some of the posts and was wondering: What is the purpose of the b12? is that what makes people jittery or is it the phentermine pills itself? Oh and how much does it cost a month?

Thanks!
I went to the Drs weight loss clinic.  I was kind of creeped out at first cuz it was just a small little office with some files.  You can tell the doctor goes to 3 different locations every week.  They took my blood pressure and asked me if i was on any meds.  Explained the pills to me, what to do and what not to do.  And gave me my B12 injection.  So far i have lost about 4 lbs and it hasnt even been a week.  They gave me a sheet of a diet to follow what to eat and stuff like that, but she said basically that I know what im NOT suppose to eat, and just try to keep it healthy.  She also told me to start off taking only a half of the phentermine a day for the first 4 days so my body gets use to it.  Today is my first day that i took the whole pill, and i really didnt feel much different, I have been REALLY thirsty.  But i guess thats good because im flushing my body out with water.  I havent been hungary or craved anything, in fact i have to remind myself that i have to eat, and when i do eat, i only eat about half of my meal then i dont want anymore.  I noticed that when i forget to eat, the pills will make me shakey (shaky) or really gitty, then i will eat something and it will go away, so that is kind of my reminder.  I have to go next month to get my next b12 shot.  I paid for 2 months of it, but really I just want to lose about 20 lbs and ill be happy, so if it works for me like it does my friend and everyone else i wont need to go back, but i think its a good idea that they help off the pills so you dont go back to stuffing your face after the pills wear off.  Ill have to ask my doctor about that next time.  Thanks for the feedback, keep me posted on your progress since we started about the same time.
Hi there,

I have bought a total of two bottles (60 pills) of phetermine last May (the 37.5 mg kind) from Dr. Anand in Orland Park.  (The number is (708) 460-7611 in case anyone is from that area, he moves around alot and is only in Orland on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays).  First thing I have to tell you is that you have to use this drug to change your eating behavior.  After about three months you will build up a tolerance for it and will have to start taking more.  I'm 5'5 and hit a high weight of 180lbs last Easter.  I decided to do something about.  By that following July I was down to 158lbs.  I dropped the first ten pounds in the first two weeks, but after that I started my own regime.  I do a whole pill the first day, half pill the second day, third day no pill and do that little rotation.  It's really helpt me keep the weight off since I had to learn to eat less on my own.  Eventually I only took a half pill three times a week to help me with random cravings.  

I'm now going forward in hopes to loose another 20lbs and will try out the Jorie clinic to let you all know how it goes.  Phetermine does not make me jittery; however, I do get slightly light headed and have to take it with an apple or else I feel sick to my stomach.  One of my other friends that takes it describes it having a euphoric effect on her.  I'm using the phetermine as a way to jump kick my next diet, but exercise is of course important as well as learning to eat the right foods.  

Any questions just ask.
OK I was thinking about going to the weight loss clinic in Lansing on Monday. I was skeptical about going because of the look of the location. The receptionist seemed a little "boot-leg". Now, in the past I have been radical in my approach to weight loss but I'm alittle bit concerned about sifde effects. I have taken ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin) for years to lose weight but the ephedrine is getting expensive. FYI- just because they banned the natural, you could still buy a synthetic form used to treat bronchitus (bronchitis) over the internet) but it's about 80 bucks now and it started out 50. And quite frankly, I think my body got used to it. So now I need something else like b12 and phentermine...However, fattygirl has me thinking it might make me "drive my kids in the river or something" in which case I definitely would not want to take it. All I know is the weight loss doctor is cheaper than buying ephedrine and it sounds like you get similiar results.
I went to Jorie Weight Loss in 12-07 and lost 20 pounds in a month,going back 1st week in feb to loose hopefully total of 70 pounds.Weight was 248 currently 225.I took the pills faithfully for 2 weeks,and started taking them every other day,or even less,and have maintained my weight loss even through cheating with bad foods.
I just joined, so I am very sorry if this has already been answered in any of the posts. Does anyone know what the drs weight loss clinic charges?? (I am referring to the one in Merrillville IN w/ Dr. Anand. I am a little concerned about the side effects of the phentermine but don't plan on staying on the pills forever! Once I get the weight off maintaining it with exercise and healthy eating isn't an issue. The issue is GETTING the initial weight OFF!! My son will be 1 next month and I still have a lot of my baby weight left.
Did anyone use jorie clinic and dr. gupta ?  he is in arlington hts/naperville/chicago etc..  what do your pills look like? how many mgs? generic adipex/which is phentermine? B12 shot for 10bucks? what are your experiences w/ either clinic? I have just started w/gupta and basically just a few lbs gone in 4-5 months now.  Eating right seems to be a norm for me, but the energy I have lost i have yet to get back.  Check ins are scale/blood pressure/rewrite script and no questions really.  I like to know what I am doing that might be different from others who have success? am i taking it correctly? she i request to switch pills? what is available?  anyone that can help?
Has anyone seen Dr. Rakesh Anand?  I was wondering what the cost was for appt, pills, etc....?
drs wt loss clinics open at lansing and orland park,call 708-418-0335,offer apetite supresants,b12 and lipotrophic shots,oral hcg drops,fat burners and blockers,medifast products,pree stomach filling capsules,etc.60 dollars per month,have two doctors,go for free consultation.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE PHONY PILLS!!!!  I paid $77 for the 60 phentramine (phentermine) pills and these things have ABSOLUTELY no effect on me at all!!  I use to get the real pills from this doctor several years ago and they fed me the same story.  They were told to stop selling the phentermine pills and only to sell those.  I was skeptical and I should of listened to my gut.  They are swindling anyone and everyone that comes in there because they are peddling the fake stuff.  You would have better luck going to your own doctor or ordering online.....and of course they have no money back policy.  I wonder why???  Because if you product was the real thing, you would stand behind it!