Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Clen and T3

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Clen and T3

I've heard taking these 2 drugs together is good for weight loss - does anyone have any experience with one, or both? Or where you can get it besides Mexico?
clen & cytomel are the most popular to use..most do
40 mcg's of clen a day & 25mcg's of cytomel a week
then bump up..you can much info on the net..im not going to tell you how to take it...if you harm your self..thats on you..but its very strong..and if used right..safe..and id do it before injecting womens urine..
I've read through a lot of stuff on the web and just wanted a real person's experience. Now I just need to find out how to get it. The internet sources are all (it seems) overseas, and I'm not anxious to wire them money and have no idea about the product - if I even get it, and what it really is.
***@****
whats your email ? ill email you for more info....internet sites are tough...many are safe..many are scams...
Careful taking Clen and or Cytomel.  It can shut down your own natural thyroid production.   It can also raise your heart rate.  I have Hashimoto's and very low T3 levels and take Cytomel to keep me in a normal range according to blood test.  But it does nothing for me in the weight loss department.
OMG people need to do some reading before speaking about stuff they know nothing about.... Don't put things in your body the effects of which you no nothing about.  Here is a BRIEF explanation for all of you newbies.....

FIRST - CLENBUTEROL -  Its not a steroid. In terms of action this drug is best likened to the now also illegal ephedrine and its legal replacement, ma huang. It also does is increase thermogenisis. This usually encompasses a rise in blood pressure, a stimulatory effect of the heart muscle and a resulting rise in body temperature.  Along with the reversing of the effects of insulin (and inhibiting the action of insulin) which results in a release of glycogen back into the blood stream as glucose and an inability to store or use more glycogen, it will increase the rate of protein and fat being burned in the body. Clenbuterol, when used for its fat-burning properties is best used in a pyramid scheme. Slowly building up the dose may be more important than tapering off of it, as most first time users will rarely if ever know how they will react. Because of the effects on blood pressure its best to start with 20-40 mcg per day and slowly work your way up increasing the dose every 3 days by 20 mcg, to a maximum of 120-160 mcg (most find 80 mgc to be adequate). Its also best not used for long periods of time. Body homeostasis seems to negate the excitatory and inhibitive functions of clenbuterol over time, creating a complacency effect. It loses most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits after 3-4 weeks, and using it longer on end would be futile. The user is best to discontinue use for an equal period of time and then recommence again. Clenbuterol should be built up and tapered off gradually with dosage increases and decreases every 3-4 days and doses never exceeding 160 µg per day to be perfectly safe. Its mostly used for periods of 2-3 weeks then discontinued for equal periods of time to disallow the body to adapt to the effects of the drug. For fat-burning goals clenbuterol is often stacked with another fat-burning agent for quick effect, or alternated with another fat-burning agent by people who need to stay lean on a year-round basis. Usually cytomel (T3) is used for such purposes, with alternating cycles of 3 weeks each. If used together, cycles will not completely overlap, but differ slightly so as not to match the low doses with the low and the high doses with the high. A typical cycle for clenbuterol might be 3 weeks, with the daily amounts being 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 mcg/day. Then stopping for three weeks and recommencing.

SECONDLY - T3 (Cytomel) -  Cytomel is not a steroid, but more a of a cutting aid. It's a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone tri-iodio-thyronine or T3, made up of a metabolite of the amino acid tyrosine and 3 iodine ions. In the body it in turn is made from another hormone, T4, which is secreted by the thyroid under influence of the pituitary hormone TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone). If a shortage of either TSH or T4 is noted, usually doctors may opt for a replacement therapy. These days the most common prescription is synthetic T4 (synthroid), but in more severe cases of permanent thyroid dysfunction, the choice is given to Cytomel. Simply because T4 is mostly active through its conversion to T3 and T3 is 4-5 times stronger than T4 on a µg for µg basis. In bodybuilding circles Cytomel is mostly used as fat-loss drug. Thyroid hormones are often referred to as the metabolic regulators of the body. High levels of T3 speed up the metabolism of an individual, allowing him to burn more calories and use calories more sufficiently. As with insulin, misuse of this compound can leave you dependent on exogenous T3 for the rest of your life.  Generally cycles should be limited to 4-6 weeks tops, I recommend 3 and alternating cycles with 3-week cycles of clenbuterol. But most importantly, to avoid a crash or a shock to the thyroid function doses need to be built up over time and tapered off again. Running it for three weeks, one could choose for a schedule as follows: 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25

Can Any One Info Me On Where I Can By Clenbuterol & Cytomel T-3 Cycle?

If You Can I Would Give U My Email Add!!!
Do you live in the UK?
Can Any One give Info  On Where I Can By Clenbuterol & Cytomel T-3 Cycle?  My email
address is ***@****
If you have no thyroid does it matter to take T3 the rest of your life. I take Armour so arn't I getting T3 naturally? It was the Thyroid gland that secreated T3 not the pituitary gland correct?
I took clen for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 2 cycles and I lost alot of weight without working out or eating clean, of coarse I would have lost more if I had, i'm just letting people know it works when taken SAFELY, taken incorrectly can cause major problems. and no...clen is not a steroid or anabolic
can anyone that has take these drug tell me where to purchase them in the us . A website that is safe ,an pills that your 100% real and not fake or altered. I will give you my email address
Can you email me as well with good websites? I am hesitate about sending payment via western union

***@****