Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Clenbuterol
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clenbuterol

I just recently started taking clenbuterol, and I do not have any of the affects that everyone post about, I'm just concerned I was sold junk.  The seller told me it was from a company called Pharmachim, the pill description is round white with a (P) on one side nothing on the other.  Please if anyone has any info please tell me, email is ***@****
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1043627_tn?1253240704
I love the -pharmachim- clenbuterol.
When I took it the only side effects I noticed were the mild muscle cramps.
My body just responds really great to it. Best tabs
Blank
I also received the pills claiming to be Pharmachim Clenbuterol. Large round white pill with P imprint on one side. I received them out of the blister pack because the company claimed customs would confiscate them. Does anyone know if these are truly clenbuterol? I’ve heard mixed reports some say they do not work, one woman actually said she gained weight another person suspected they are sugar pills. The people who say they do work seem suspicious; they all joined at the same time and posted comments the same day.

Also on photobucket
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab14 ... uterol.jpg

On the photobucket picture the back of the blister pack is blank, usually on the back of blister packs (in any clenbuterol I have ever seen) it has the medicine & dosage listed.

Also I believe Pharachim has not distributed clenbuterol for a long time. There is currently a company that sells Clenbuterol Pharmachim made By Sopharma, but the packaging & pills look totally different then these. The Pharmachim Sopharma look like small round pills scored down the middle.
It all seems weird to me. I'm thinking these people either work for the company or get a commission.
Any REAL people know what these pills are?
Blank
Hello, im 26 female ive been using clen pharamchim now 3 a week and a half just want to loose a bit of weight. i thought ill share my news with you.... ive lost 9 lbs. im now 9stones and 4 lbs got a long way 2go yes but happy with the results im getting. results in terms fat loss takes time.
Blank
1732210_tn?1310240015
did u work out much & eat clean on clen? just wna knw how hard u actually had to work out for it to be effective. thnx!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...