Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Clenbutrol

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Clenbutrol

Does anyone have any info about Clenbutrol?  Has anyone taken it?  Propblems?
I found this info on the internet

"Clen

First and foremost we need to be familiar with some of Clenbuterols side effects. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased perspiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product. The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and increased blood pressure. Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water, taking 3-5 grams of Taurine per day (over the counter supp), and supplementing with potassium tablets at 200-400mg a day taken before bed on an empty stomach. Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taken at the first signs of a headache.

Clenbuterol usually comes in 20mcg tabs or in liquid form. When Clen is used the body down regulates beta-2 receptors making the drug ineffective as a fat loss agent after 18 days, for this reason it is usually cycled 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off. The first cycle of Clen should be used to asses your tolerance of the drug. Start with one tab in the am, if side effects occur, continue to take 1 tab a day until they dissipate, then up the dose by tab in the afternoon (before 4 pm), continue in this manor up to 4 tabs per day, cycle back down to one tab per day, then take two weeks off.

Example of a Clenbuterol Cycle for a Woman
Week 1: 1,1,2,2,3,3,4
Week 2: 4,4,3,3,2,2,1
Weeks 3-4: ECA stack

If your Clenbuterol is in liquid form, first find out the concetration per ml. Suppose that the liquid is 100mcg/ml, then 1/5 of a ml is 20 mcg = 1 20mcg tab. A syring can be used for accurate dosing. Draw a couple of cc's of liquid into the syring, then two lines = 2 IUs = 1/5 cc = 20 mcg. Squirt the liquid into some juice and drink."
WOW! Thank you!  I found nohting like that reading.  Now jsut a matter of where do I find the liquid form to purchase. I understand it is hard to get in the states.  Unless you are Famous. :)
I'm using clen, have been for three days.  This is what I've experienced so far:

Day One:  Speedy feeling, tremors in hands, shaking in legs.

Day Two:  Slightly less speedy feeling, tremors subsiding, shaking in legs.

Day Three (dosage doubled):  clenching my teeth a little (not bad, could be stress from work)

Results appear to be okay so far.
Where did u get your clen....& do you need a prescription....
I am not using clen , but looked it up on the internet.  Just put it in a google search.  Alot of sites come up that you can buy it from.

It sounds kind of scary to me.  If I do try it, I dont think i will up the doses.  I dont know..

I could post some links but I'm sure its against the forum rules.
Keep us posted on how you are doing!!!  

Are you on any other meds?  I take wellbutrin.  Wellbutrin raises your blood pressure a bit, so I dont think it would be a safe mix with Clen.

Just heard on our local news today that people are using the combo wellbutrin and Topomax (topamax) for weight loss.  

I feel great on wellbutrin.  Cant imagine ruining the feel good with topo??  Maybe the wellb. counter reacts the topo "feel like #*&%", but I'm not going to go there again to even see.
Keep us posted on how you are doing!!!  

Hey Autumnborn...
where do you get your CLen, what doesage to take, and in what form?

Thx
I recently ordered clenbuterol and am waiting for it to come in. I read you've been on it for a couple weeks now and wanted to know how it's working for you.
When you start your clen cycle you will feel weird the first few days, you will feel really hungry also with muscle aches.
By the third or fourth day at 40-60mcg you will not feel hungry and take aleve for the headache. I don't know how much you work out but I work out 6 days a week.
Have done alot of reading about Clen and extremely interested in taking it...I am from Toronto Canada, and am unsure as to what online pharmacies are reputable..
hey,
I'm a figure skater and I had to lose weight really fast, for weigh ins; So I went to a vitamin store and the guy said how much weight do you need to lose? in what time period? I said about 10 and I have a month, but I'm getting drug tested also. He gave me Clenbutrol and said only take one a day...( I'm also Only 5"1") for two weeks and then get off of it. So I took I lost 17lbs and I didn't even want to lose that much.I cuts your appatite in HALF, you will notice you are never hungry, but you have to eat. Also, it makes your bowel movements most likely more  frequent than your usual.  I did experience tremors, I would shake alot so I took it early in the morning. Once I took in the late after noon and i was up all night long so I no longer do that. I also experienced the hieght in my tempature, I would get hot very easily and chills. I would get nervous rash on my chest sometime. But I loved the result in my weight loss! I do not think ANYONE should use this all the time because I'm guessing with all the side effects I experienced that it can not be completely healthy for you, BUT I WOULD TAKE IT FOR A KICK START TO A HEALTHY CHANGE OF DIET