Aa
A
A
Close
Continued cystic/fibro breast pain
I have been battling breast lumps for 12 years now....To where you make a movement and the lump hits a nerve and it feels like you were stabed with a knife...I Have some drained continuously....This year I have had a total hysterectomy and most of my breast lumps started disapearing within 3 weeks.  My cysts when drained are no longer normal...and my oncologist has put me on tomaxifin..  and yes breast cancer runs in my family...my grandmother.. I do have hot flashes and terrible night sweats.....but cannot take any thing which will put any hormones back into my body...My oncologist suggested taking 2 400mg  Vitamin E at bed time...and also Peridin C..... recently my breast lumps are once again getting to be painful I was wondering if the Vitamin E has anything to do with it or what..... Is there any one out there with similiar symptoms...I feel so alone... To the point of getting my breast off.....It is such a sad feeling....I wanted it done 2 yrs ago. and surgeons kept thinking of this and that to save my breasts....Loving with constant pain is very draining and my nerves are going..
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources