Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Continued cystic/fibro breast pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Continued cystic/fibro breast pain

I have been battling breast lumps for 12 years now....To where you make a movement and the lump hits a nerve and it feels like you were stabed with a knife...I Have some drained continuously....This year I have had a total hysterectomy and most of my breast lumps started disapearing within 3 weeks.  My cysts when drained are no longer normal...and my oncologist has put me on tomaxifin..  and yes breast cancer runs in my family...my grandmother.. I do have hot flashes and terrible night sweats.....but cannot take any thing which will put any hormones back into my body...My oncologist suggested taking 2 400mg  Vitamin E at bed time...and also Peridin C..... recently my breast lumps are once again getting to be painful I was wondering if the Vitamin E has anything to do with it or what..... Is there any one out there with similiar symptoms...I feel so alone... To the point of getting my breast off.....It is such a sad feeling....I wanted it done 2 yrs ago. and surgeons kept thinking of this and that to save my breasts....Loving with constant pain is very draining and my nerves are going..