Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Cost of HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Cost of HCG

I am set up to go to a Doctor tomorrow for HCG at a much lower cost than what I have researched out with Kevin T.'s supposed HCG company in Florida and other's here online.  I am wondering what many of you have been paying for HCG because it seems as if everyone is being taken for an arm and a leg in the name of his weight loss cure then he also got your pocket book.  When I called the Weight Loss Cure hotline in Florida for HCG it was over $600 just to get set up for blood work and to start buying the HCG.  It doesn't have to be that way guys I want you to know there is a cheaper way with other doctors for the real stuff and being tracked by them.  I found one right by my house and he is certified and legal.  When I called the clinic in Florida they told me they were the only legal one in the United States, that was false too.  Just make sure you ask the right questions, because there are many good Doctors out there who offer this and can help you with this and who offer it at a lower cost and who can take care of you closer to home and not thru the mail.
Hi, can I ask how you found your doctor and what area do you live in?
Because I talked to my doctor and she was so NO about the whole thing,
did you look for a homeopathic doctor?

thanks!
I am seeing a doctor in a weight loss clinic and I paid $200 for 21 days of hcginjections, 4 b12 shots,2 weeks of Phentermine,and the doctor visit. I think that is a pretty reasonable price. I am not sure how that compares to the online purchasing of HCG.
Where is the doctor you are going to?
Sorry to inform you, but injections IS NOT the only way!  I have been using an ORAL Hcg caleed Releana.  I have lost 48 pounds and even more important, 36.5 inches from 12 measurement sites.

I am in southern Calif, but I have been told that they are offering the oral in a place or two I believe in Michigan.

You are obviously trying to sell the Hcg yourself, which I don't think you are supposed to do in this forum.  You might want to discuss with MedHelp an advertising cost.
They're trying to promote ghi medical of which I have heard nothing good about per the yahoo group. So beware!!
Can you tell me how to get the oral Hcg.  I have been avoiding to start the shots and pills sound wonderful.  

Thanks and congratulations on your weight loss.
I am also taking hcg in the oral form and have lost 8.5 in 5 days. I get mine from a clinic in Michigan and they get it from the same place as the other poster Releana. But mine is more expensive, the office visit and the hcg cost me $300, but it's worth it to me. Nothing has worked for me in the past and this is.
You have to go in for at least one office visit, at least where I went in Newport Beach.  Are you in Southern Calif?  Otherwise, unfortunately I won't be able to help you.
Hi!

I've been reading all the forums on HCG and I'm really thinking about getting this started A.S.A.P. I live in Anaheim, Ca.  I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction?  And what is the cost? Any information would be of much help.

Thank you!
hcgdietinfodotcom!
Where in Michigan.  I live in Michigan and I don't know where to go.
Hi, are you in Michigan. I am eager to start the HCG and phentermine combo diet but i am having a hard time finding any doctors, can you help me?

Thank you very much

You or anyone with information can email me at ***@**** or ***@****

Much appreciated and thank you
Are you kidding...this coming from the "mad poster" that is all over these boards??? spouting garbage about, how you believe the HCG protocol doesn't work.  Really trying to direct people to unreliable web pages.......come on...grow up.  Ladies and gentelmen, do your reseach and see your doctor.  Don't let anyone make the decision for you.
I posted this a second time...just to make sure you read it... Please get a life and leave us enjoy ours :)

I do...I do... How did you know.  It must be your open mind and thoughfulness to others opions...  Have a great day.
THE MAD POSTER.......LOL   I LOVE IT
Are there any doctors or clinics in the Jacksonville Florida area. I checked out the online deal and it was $800 to get the cleanse and shots started with no doctor involved.
Anyone know an M.D. in Long Beach, California who takes HCG patients?
HOPE ALL OF YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY OR ORDER THIS FROM WALGREENS FOR $29.99 - ON SALE RIGHT NOW FOR $19.99!!!!!! My husband and I started using HCG at the end of August before my daughter's wedding in October.  By the wedding I'd lost 21 pounds and my husband had lost 15 (he had less to lose).  Since then I've gone down from my original weight of 171 to 135, from size 16 to size 6 or 8.  He's lost another 18 pounds.   Please, don't pay $300 to some doctor!!!!!!!!!  Here's the secret:  HCG drops according to instructions and eat the following... no breakfast, only coffee, tea, etc., with NO sugar (stivia, truvia, etc. ok): for lunch and dinner; egg whites, lean meat, fish, shrimp, chicken (all grilled or baked, etc, not fried!), tomatoes, onions, leafy greens, green beans.  One piece of melba toast with each meal and one fruit such as a handfull of strawberries, 1/2 grapefruit, apple (not huge), or orange.  That's pretty much it!  Weigh yourself every morning 1st thing.  Drink a lot of water.   Coffee, unsweetened tea, water are all important and they recommend Stivia for sweetener.  That's about it.  If I got hungry I drink coffee or tea or chew unsweetened gum but I don't get all that hungry.  The first few days were tough because I was hungry and didn't lose anything for about 5 days.  But after that I was not as hungry and the weight just seemed to come off.  We did NOT try to lose a tremendous amount in a hurry.  That's not good for you and, at our age, a fast  weight loss can jepardize your health.  I have to tell you is that you don't need to take ANYTHING in addition to the HCG and that you will lose abdominal fat, which was a miracle for me!  Good luck.  
I have looked online on Walgreens and cannot find HCG drops there anywhere.  Do I have to ask for something specific?  Most of what comes up is stuff like Lipozine...Alli...etc.  I want to do this but can't afford to go with the expensive stuff...sounds like you did well on this.  I have lost 27 pounds by myself...but want to go at least another 50 or so.  Can you direct me to the right web page?