2088335 tn?1332643116
This isn't so much a question as it is a comment to the entire group -- HCG is not a healthy weight loss program (500 calories is not sustainable and you're going to lose weight on this, but it is muscle loss, not fat) -- I know I tried it -- and got sicker than a dog!  Second of all Phentermine is also HORRIBLE -- it is a speed-based drug -- there are way too many side effects and it does not teach you to eat, it keeps you from eating PERIOD -- you can't lose weight this way and be healthy!  I know -- I tried!!!!! And again the side effects were so bad I had to quit.

If you want to learn to be healthy, lose weight, eat right, keep the weight off -- find a program that teaches you this or a mentor that will help you.  I am a full-time student getting my BA in Nutrition and Psychology.  I love researching what works and what doesn't.  I have always struggled with my weight.  Right now I have found the program that works for me and love it -- with proven success and my own before/during pictures.  I am down 18 pounds and 11.5 inches.  If you are considering anything -- contact me first -- pretty sure I've done it -- I'm not dropping this program for anything...it works...it's proven...it's easy...does not require exercise (though you'll want to because you feel like a million dollars) and you're getting healthy and losing the weight for good!
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Post Answer
Recent Activity
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources