This isn't so much a question as it is a comment to the entire group -- HCG is not a healthy weight loss program (500 calories is not sustainable and you're going to lose weight on this, but it is muscle loss, not fat) -- I know I tried it -- and got sicker than a dog!  Second of all Phentermine is also HORRIBLE -- it is a speed-based drug -- there are way too many side effects and it does not teach you to eat, it keeps you from eating PERIOD -- you can't lose weight this way and be healthy!  I know -- I tried!!!!! And again the side effects were so bad I had to quit.

If you want to learn to be healthy, lose weight, eat right, keep the weight off -- find a program that teaches you this or a mentor that will help you.  I am a full-time student getting my BA in Nutrition and Psychology.  I love researching what works and what doesn't.  I have always struggled with my weight.  Right now I have found the program that works for me and love it -- with proven success and my own before/during pictures.  I am down 18 pounds and 11.5 inches.  If you are considering anything -- contact me first -- pretty sure I've done it -- I'm not dropping this program for anything...it works...it's proven...it's easy...does not require exercise (though you'll want to because you feel like a million dollars) and you're getting healthy and losing the weight for good!