Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Day 5 and still pretty hungry on HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Day 5 and still pretty hungry on HCG

I have read that the majority of those on HCG have little or no hunger at all.  How long does it take for this to happen?  There are 3 of us here doing it, and 2 of us are dealing with hunger more than the third.  We started at 150 iu and just increased it to 175 iu.  Shouldn't this be substancial?  Also, out of the two of us who are struggling with the hunger (35 year old male, and 25 year old female), one of us should probably drink more, but the other one of us is drinking 1/2 - over 1 gallon of water per day.  Also, the teas don't seem to help either.  Please tell me if you know why this could be happening.  We did the ketones urine test, and we are from moderate to large.   Are we going to struggle like this through the whole protocol?
you are going to lose weight, now don't give in and waste the whole period.  because it takes 3-6 days to get back on track;  concentrate on foods that fill you up, that are in the diet.  i was on 175, and had hunger; it depends upon how you load at first; the more fat the less hunger;  this time i have no hunger pains.
I commented to another person earlier about taking the cravings and hunger away with a survival capsule.  It gives you essential vitamins and minerals your body needs, so it greatly reduces the hunger and cravings. I went 5 days with only this and water.  I felt a bit hungry a few times, but nothing a couple of swigs of water didn't fix. If you want more info. let me know.  I found that most of the hunger I thought I was feeling was actually not so much hunger but my habits.   I think for any weight loss or control to have long term effect, habits need to be adjusted.   Also drink plenty of water (3qts to 1gal./day).  This helps flush your system so burned fat is eliminated instead of reabsorbed.
We are now on the 8th day of the protocol.  Originally I thought maybe we didn't load heavy enough, and that still may be a factor.  But today I increased my dosage to 200 iu and now had a pretty good day with very minimal hunger feelings.  Thanks for the encouragement.
It might not be the dosage of hcg that is the factor either. (Every one I know, including myself was on 150 IU) Allthough, if that helped to raise it, it is better to not be hungry.
There are a few things I can think of.
IF you did not load enough, you could get hungry.(Trouble is, I don't really know what is ENOUGH)
If you are not drinking enough water. (Half of your body weight in pounds, drink that much water in ounces. I weigh 135, I need to drink 68 ounces daily)
IF you are not getting enough protein in your diet.
I guess I would like to know what exactly you are eating. Could you post a sample day? If you are in moderate to large on the ketone strip, maybe you could add in some more fruit?
When I have been hungry on the diet, I used a protein shake called UltraLean made by BioGenesis. It gave me lots of nutrients and helped to balance my blood sugars throughout the day because of the phaseolomin (sp?) which is an extract from white kidney bean. It does add extra calories, but my doc said to ignore the ones in the shake and I could have up to 4 scoops which I spread out through the day. I also added a tablespoon of MCT oil into it, which also helped somehow(it helps you to get into and stay in ketosis) Even with the extra calories from the shake, I was losing a pound a day without hunger.
Good luck!
IF you want to try that protein shake, it is only sold to physicians. If you look up my screen name without the underscore and add *******, you can get it from that doctor. Also the mct oil.
But if you are doing the 200 and it is working, stick with it!
Well, hunger is finally not much of an issue.  In the first 5 days, I was eating 100 g of beef for lunch with 100 g of chicken for dinner.  For the veggies, it varied from celery, tomato, and spinach.  Lately, I have also included onion and lettuce.  For the fruit, the apple just made me hungrier about an hour later.  Grapefruit before bed seemed to be the best, and I also have strawberries.  My ketones dropped yesturday, but are back up this afternoon.  I think it was because my roommate inticed me to split half of her onions for half of my tomato.  I also had an orange last night that was super sweet.  She too dropped when checking her ketone test.  We decided to be more strict today.  Also, today is her first day feeling more satisfied.  Niether one of us have that much weight to loose, but hopefully it goes well (She wants to loose 10 - 12 lbs., and I am looking to loose 15-20 lbs.).  My wife on the other hand is looking to loose 70-75 lbs., and she is doing the best of all of us (on the hunger side).  Is it possible that this is because she has more to work with?  I'm glad for her, since her road is much longer than ours.

Just thought I would post our progress:

My start weight: 176 My current weight: 168lbs
My wife's start weight:  200 Her current weight: 196
Our Rommate's start:  124 Her current weight:  122

Once again, hunger is not as much of an issue today.  On a scale of 1-10, we are probably at the most a 2.
I'm not really hungry - it's the fact that I know I haven't pick up something crunchy and put it in my mouth.   My doctor ask me if I felt like I needed additional support as in appetite suppression pill.   At the time I didn't think I did.  When I return next week I might ask for help.  I really don't trust myself. Right now I'm not desiring food but I know I could eat just because of habit.
I started hcg 6 days ago and experiencing lots of side effects.  Huge headaches since day one and increasingly tired each day.  I thot it was supposed to be the opposite.  This stuff has thrown me into a tail spin but I have lost 6 pounds. I don't want to quit.  I was hoping anyone might have suggestions or had this happen to them?   Willl it pass??????
I'm doing the hcg diet again (3rd try, 1st to I wasn't in the right frame of mind). So far so good, but it's torture noticing that men lose it faster than women. My coworker started a week after me so has been on it 2 weeks, me 3 and he's lost 20 lbs, i've lost 13. :( It's frustrating but at the same time I Know I couldn't lose weight any other way. TO touch base on the hunger thing, I might suggest using a fruit other than the apple b/c apples have the most carbs of any of the fruit we can have, so that can trigger hunger. Also, for anyone like me who is hypoglycemic (low blood sugar), an apple can actually make the hunger worse and lower blood sugar (they often go hand in hand). This morning I am surprisingly starving and I believe it's because I didn't get enough protein yesterday b/c usually I am not so hungry.
Keep up with it b/c i promise, this diet is the best although psychologically difficult!!
I started at 160.8 lbs, down to 147.5 lbs since 3/1/09. Not a huge amount, but better than nothing!!
I have had some headaches as well, but they come and go.  The ones on the beginning were worse than what I get now.  As far as being tired, most people do experience this, but usually in the beginning.  Now, I do have tired spells, but I also have periods where I feel perfectly fine.  I hope that you are still hanging in there; the benifits certianly outway the difficulties.
We just wanted to update everyone on how we are doing.  We are now at Day 35 of the injections, and for the most part, hunger is not a problem.  On day 5 I posted this question, and since then I found something that really helps with that.  I also believe I was dealing with dips in blood sugar, which wasn't pleasant.  After about 2 weeks, I was researching and came accross a supplement called L-Glutamine, which is a kind of amino acid.  This stuff is incredible!  Even though it doesn't say it on the bottle, when you take it between meals, it is used in the brain in a simuliar way as glucose.  When the brain senses that blood sugar is low, it responds by making you feel hungry.  Once I started taking L-Glutamine 1-3 times daily, I felt more full, and could function better mentally.  I suggest this to any of you who are on, or anticipating on going on this diet.  L-Glutamine is also good for the amune system, and muscles.  You can find it at your local health food store, or online.  I found some great deals at www.doctorstrust.com.  Order early as it takes a week to get your stuff.

Quickly our results are:  I've lost 23.3 lbs., my wife has lost 16.5 lbs., and our female roommate has lost about 10-12 lbs. which puts her to a size 4.  All of us are very happy with the results.  It won't be long before we start Phase 3.
Omgosh! Thanks so much for posting your progress! I'm currently on day 5 of my diet and was starting to get a little discouraged because I've been feeling really hungry. I'm going to pick up some L-Glucosomine and hopefully my hunger will improve. So far I've lost 11lbs already.
Be careful to get the right stuff.  It's L-Glutamine, not glucosamine.  Glucosamine is for joint health.  Let us know if it helps you.
I bought the L-Glutamine yesterday. Thanks for the recommend, randysherry! Today is my second day taking them, hopefully my hunger pangs will improve =) They usually kick in at night. The past two days I've felt very fatigued and my body felt weak. Has anyone felt like that? Currently I'm on day 9 of the diet and lost almost 14 lbs.
Does anyone know if you can do a small part of the hcg diet while pregnant and still maintain your health?  Obviously 500 cals a day is NOT going to be good for fetal development, but a way to eat somewhat like this and lose fat on your body without hurting the baby?  Just a thought.  Hopefully I don't sound psycho, but I seem to pack on the fat when I'm pregnant and am wondering if I can utilize my own hcg to help.
We have learned a lot since I posted this question about being extremely hungry when starting HCG.  When experiencing this, I thought the HCG wasn't working, but in fact it was.  The true reason for the hunger pains were because I was full of fungus and yeast which in fact many people are without realizing it.  Mold and fungus when in the body are able to manipulate you into thinking it is you who needs sugar and carbs which is there food for survival.  When their food becomes scarce, they produce chemicals which cause you to crave these junk foods.  It can even get to the point of very strong hunger pains.  If you stick it out and hold in there, it will die off and relief will come.  Here are some suggestions to help you cope in the mean time:

At the beginning of the HCG diet, or as soon as you become aware of this, start taking Seagate's Olive Leaf Extract which is a powerful natural anti-fungus, anti-viral anti-bacterial.  This and the HCG diet together will kill yeast and fungus off.  It also helps keep you from getting sick.  Goto www.seagate.com to order (no I'm not a rep).

Second purchase some L-Glutamine amino acids.  As I mentioned earlier this will help you cope with the low carbs.

Also at seagate, purchase some napol cactus capsoles.  Napol cactus absorbs water (and sugar) which helps create a more full feeling.  It then goes through the digestive tract and acts as a cleaning agent.  I just started using this, and it really makes it hard to over eat.

Lastly, check out the following website:  www.knowthecause.com and watch the tv shows on there.  Doug Kaufmann is very knowledgeable in this fungus link to so many diseases including being overweight.  He does not talk about HCG, but his concept makes perfect sence after doing the HCG diet.  After HCG Doug's diet will help you keep the weight off, and keep you disease free.

If not during the HCG diet, then consider right afterwards getting some Beta Glucans which is a amune system booster.  Be careful not to buy just anything out there as some Beta Glucans do not work.  Buy it from www.nsc24.com for the best on the market.

Hope this helps all who read it!
Thanks for the advice randysherry.  I am going to try all that you have suggested.  I am on day 4 and I feel very grouchy and have headaches and feel hungry too.  I am going to increase the HCG amount and see if that works too.  :)
where can i find seagate olive leaf extract and L glutamine?
I am wondering if you can get them from any specific store, I don't want to bother buying online. Anywhere else besides vitamin stores?
I live in seattle,wa.thanks
Most of the supplements mentioned can be found at www.mynaturalmarket.com.  Also look at your local health food or supplement store.
I am new to all this. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate all your info in your May 18 post! I have a couple of friends who have done this and they have been so successful (one is in the midst now and the other did it over a year ago and has maintained a normal weight for the first time in her life, was once a life-long fatty). But they haven't said anything about taking the supplements you mentioned, so I'm very happy for your insight there. Also, I have been scouring the internet for all info related to hcg and yours is the only that addresses the supplements targeting these specific issues--again, thanks!

However, I still have some questions for you RS:

Are you at your goal yet?
Have you been able to maintain if so?
Have you had issues of plateaus while losing?

I am so excited to get started (can't till I order it, payday--the 15th). I am going to order it from Greece, where my friend who is finished with the plan now got hers. She didn't have to have an rx and did quite well, wasn't ripped off or scammed or anything, so I feel pretty secure going there.

I saw in one of your earlier posts that you and your roommate really didn't have that much to lose, or not as much as your wife, so how did she fare overall? I have bunches to lose, I'm aware that it will take some time, but I was just wondering. And how do you all feel overall at this point? Successful, satiated, healthy?

I appreciate all your info!
Leslie
Hi Leslie,

Let me share with you how all of us are doing since we first started HCG 13 months ago.

Our room mate was a 25 year old female, (5'3") and she weighed around 125 lbs.  She lost about 10 lbs., but gained it all back after doing two mission trips (not the best selection of food on the trips).  However, she still has pretty good results going on.  Though she gained her 10 lbs. back, it came back more evenly spread than before.  HCG took care of some areas like cellulite on her legs that is still gone to this day.  She believes that 115 may have been her absolute bottom weight, and most people will gain back 5-10 lbs. above their bottom weight unless you want to maintain a very strict diet.  You will see this in my results as well.

I am a male (6'1") and was 35 at the time.  I weighed 186 at the beginning of HCG.  After 2 rounds I came in at 144 in mid July of last year.  I managed to stay around 144 - 147 well into October.  This was done while being very strict.  After the Holidays, however, I gained my 10 lbs. back (no big deal) and now range from 152 -156.  Still pretty skinny for a tall guy.  Even though, I still have a small pudge in the stomach that I don't like.  Probably some good old fashion exercise would fix that.  This is the 2nd time in my adult life that I've been at this weight.  Before HCG I ranged around 165, until I moved from the country to the city (which I seem to be less active in the city).  That was 5 years ago.  Since then, I inched upward and went up to 186.  This is the most I've ever weighed, and it was getting uncomfortable to bend over my stomach.

My wife (5'4") was 31 and weighed 204 when starting HCG.  By the summer of 2009 she managed to get down to 172.  Last fall she did a 3rd round and still hung out in the 170s.  After the 3rd round and through the holidays, she went back up to the mid 190s.  Now half way through her 4th round she is hovering around 189.  We are not sure why in her 3rd round she didn’t loose anything, and why she went back up.  We are looking for answers.

We have a couple of friends who are new to the diet, and they seem to be doing pretty good on their first round.  So we know it works.  We are not quite sure why she is struggling.
Hi all,

My 4th day and doing ok so far.  I have to say THANK YOU for reccomending L-Glutamine. I litterary read your post earlier today while at work and got a bottle of L-Glutamine right after.  I took the pill as soon as i got into the car with the groceries and WUALA!  The hunger was gone with in minutes.... I am going to continue taking it tomorrow and am hoping for same results :)
I am going to try your suggestion as well. My friends and I just started this diet and we feel like we are going to die! We are so hungry and my friend is counting down the days to get off of it already and we are only 4 days in. The hunger is strong, lightheaded and dizzy as well. I really hope it gets better then this as we all want to succeed on it.
I am hungry too but I am trying to stick to the plan. I am on Day 10 and lost 5 lbs the first 5 days and then nothing. Every morning I wake up and think I will see the scale drop a little more but no such luck. Five straight days of the same weight. What is going on?? I even upped my drops to 12 from 10.
If anyone can give me some advice/encouragement I would appreciate it bc hot buttered popcorn and cake frosting are lookin' pretty good right now!!
You know what, my drops say to take up to 20 per dose, 3x per day so that's what I have done. I am on day three of the low cal part and have lost almost 7 pounds so far. Maybe try that.
My drops say 10 but can go up to 15 - 3 times per day. Today I did lose a half a pound - small but still something.
I ran 4 miles today so hopefully that will kick up my metabolism.
Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with my friends. It will be hard finding something to eat out in a restaurant. Any suggestions?
I am not sure, simply because it's so strict on portions and seasonings etc that for me it would be to hard to just guess. Grats on the half pound because yes it's something! Maybe your working out way to hard for what your able to eat. Working out hard can actually stall your progress, thought about not working out for a few days to see if that kicks it in?
I have been doing the HCG for about 2 weeks and have lost about 5 lbs all-together. Lost 10 lbs the first week, had a bad weekend, and gained 5 of it back. I pledge to do so good this week, but I am going to Vegas for a bachelorette party at the end of next week and am so scared. What happens if you drink on this diet? Anyone tried it?
I am on day 19 and have had a few days in which I have not eaten the second meal for the day. Today I ate my apple at 1pm and my lunch at 530. I am not hungry per se but do you think this is interfering with my weight loss? I have only lost 13 pounds so far.
Also when should I be taking my drops? Does it have to be the same time everyday?
Please help!
What to do if I am on day 4 of VLCD, and totally blew it TODAY.  I couldnt stand it any longer.  I am homeopathic hcg, and ate so much extra today.  Do i need to restart once I get my real hcg? Or can I pick up where I left off?
Just pick up where you left off, remember by messing up you set yourself back about 3 days so its not really worth it, just get back on track.
I started my HCG and am on day 4.. i am doing it with my mom and friend.. and we are all STARVING!!! like i dont know how much longer i can do this for.. Anybody have any suggestions.. i feel grumpy, hungry, and extremely tired. HELP! is this normal?
I am on day 7 and the hunger comes and goes. I am starting to think my drops are not good quality.  Anybody else use Biogenisis?
I loaded Sat & Sunday, started the HCG on Sunday. this is my 3rd day on HCG and am still starving to death.  Read the posts above, they are very helpful, one suggests L-Glutamine to fight the hunger.I am going on my lunch hour to pick some up.  I wish you luck. two of my aunts are doing the HCG also.  both doing well on them they chose the homepathic drops I am taking the pellets so I am not sure if that is why I am not doing as well.  I will see what the L-Glutamine does.....
I am taking the injections, 200u a day and I am on day 4 after my binge days. I am still extremely hungry, stomach growling hungry! The first day that I mixed my medicine, my bottle fell over in the refrigerator (nothing broke) ...could I have damaged the hormones?? They say that they are very delicate, and it says not to shake them...I tested the hgc with an at home pregnancy test and it came back positive, but can it loose potency if it is the least bit shaken from falling over? And..my ketones are still reading negative?? Any advice, please help! Thanks!
i just started the diet. Hope to do well.
If your HCG is still reading positive, then it is still good. I see you posted this question about 10 days ago.  How are you doing now?  We are actually just starting a short round. It seems like the main problem you have in the beginning is needing L-Glutamine, and having Candida overgrowth.  I am taking L-Glutamine, Candida-G and Flora-G which seems to be working pretty well.  Today is my first full blown day on the vlc, and hunger is only mild at best.  I read about Candida-G (a supplement) last year, and it's a really remarkable product that is a strong enemy to candida!  You can find Candida-G at (an online item only) www.rjmerchants.com/candidag.  I think it retails for $49.00 for 60 and $39.00 for 30 count.  Even without Candida-G, you will get rid of Candida while on the 500 cal, but it can be feel like your throat is severely cut.  This can last for up to 7 days.  As for L-Glutamine, you can find that at any vitemin shop or health food store.  If you seem to be craving chololate, Chromium is suppose to help with that.  I hope that helps!
I am at day 20 and i ve lost 5lbs.  This is very discouraging because by the end of the day i gain it all back.  Its like a cycle i check the scale in the a.m before i take my shot and whatever i lost i gain back at the end of the day.  Sometimes it varies from a 3-4 lbs.  but whatever it is its back on the scale that night?
Are you following Dr Simeons protocol completely?  Are you drinking at least 1/2 your weight in ounces of water (ie 180 lbs = 90 ounces) a day?  Are you spreading out your allowed foods and not just eating it all at lunch and dinner?  Are you duplicating what you have for lunch at dinner?  

Are you using any personal beauty/health products that have oils and or sugar in them?

Just things to look at.

icky
what is the HGC diet, please?

I just joined this forum and website

Thank you
Thank you for the advice.  I have been on the HCG drops since Sunday, April 10th.  My load days were Sunday and Monday.  I have lost 8-9 pounds (I can't see the needle that clear) since Tuesday morning.

My problem - hunger pains even right after I eat + diarrhea.  I really feel like my body is trying to detox.  I loaded up on my first two days and my energy level is fine, but I want to make sure nothing else is going on.  I am worried about the mold / yeast issues as I am allergic to both, but I used to consume my share and then some of carbs.

Words of advice?  Also, a friend of my is taking drops that have like 17 active ingredients and her x is 12, 30, 60, and 100 and mine is 6, 12, 30, and 60...why is this?  We ordered from two different companies.  My drops only have two active ingredients.

Thanks for all your help
I am on day 5 and struggling.  I don't think I loaded correctly the first 2 days b/c, I didn't read enough and did know that I really had to eat a lot.  I lost 3 lbs the third day, and only .6 yesterday.  Not sure what happened yesterday as I was very active in my garden and cleaning house and ate 498 calories. Each day my hunger pangs get more intense.  I am considering increasing my dosage.  The drops I am taking state I need to take .38 ml 3x a day.  I am not sure how much or how often to increase.  I am also definitely going to purchase the L-Glutamine.  I have not been eating my fruit as I would rather use those calories for something that fills me up.  Any thoughts or suggestions,  I am all ears.  Thank you.
Been on phase 2 for 7 days have lost 8.5 lbs.  I've had serious hunger pangs but today bought L-glutamine and the hunger has settled down.  Thank you so much for your advice.  I also bought the Olive Leaf Extract, do you take this between or after meals.  Also, I read that L-Glutamine can give you a 1-2 lbs of water gain.  Have you experience such a scenario?  Thanks for all your valuable information.
I'm on day 4 of the hcg diet. I'm using 200mg injections, and have been very hungry, hence my reason for reading this blog.  In addition to candida causing extreme hunger pains, I've been researching H. pylori, which causes all kinds of digestive problems, including excessive hunger.  H pylori is a spiral-shaped bacterium that can live in the acidic environment of the stomach and duodenum which is the section of intestine below the stomach. It is the most common cause of ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, accounting for up to 90% of duodenal ulcers and up to 80% of gastric ulcers.  A large percentage of the population has them.  

For at least 20 years I thought I had low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), because I get very, very hungry about an hour or so after eating.  The hunger pains are so bad that I almost have an anxiety attack trying to stop them with every kind of food I can find.  The hunger pain is just above my navel.  It sometimes hurts like a rock and occasionally goes into a spasm.

Two days ago I bought a glucose meter to find out if I do in fact have low blood sugar, so I could try to control it while on this diet.  I was surprised to find out that my blood sugar is perfect (88), even when I'm have the hunger attacks.  So I started looking for another cause.  After a lot of research about this bug, I'm convinced it's what's causing my problems.  

May I suggest that everyone who is having hunger issues on the hcg diet google H. pylori.  You will be surprised at how many people have it, the problems it causes, and how to cure it naturally.    
I've recently started the HCG diet and today is day six including my two fat loading days, I'm doing the full 0.2ml injections and strictly following the diet 3oz. lean meat, 2c. veg, 1 fruit, 1 melba toast ( all within choice guidelines) and drinking lots of water, tea, coffee. I've had a horrible headache for two days now and Tylenol dosent help. I don't want to give up as I have 40lbs to lose. Any advice welcomed!!!! Also is it ok to slice up the apple and warm it in a sauté pan with a packet of stevia otherwise I'm not a fan of cold apples???
Does anyone feel like they are loosing water and muscle??? Or are you really just burning the fat? That is my big question. Anyone will lose a pound a day, feel hungry weak and get a headache on 500 cal a day. But, are the drops really making you lose fat as opposed to muscle and water???
you have lost 11 pounds in 5 days? I have only lost 2
what is the survival pill
I started the HCG injections last Friday, March. 30, 2012...I did my loading days on Fri and Sat. (although I dont think I gorged enough foods, esp. fatty foods..It seems to me like I did more starchy food)..I have been having great success at weight loss, anywhere from 1-2lbs per day...in 7 days, I dropped 12 lbs already..but my question is for those who have done a complete round, do the hunger pains ever subside?? My dr. also gave me Adipex (appetite suppressant) to take once daily to help curb my appetite, but it doesnt help me one bit!! can anyone relate to this? I found that spreading out my food has helped some (with regard to the dizziness and light headedness) but those hunger pains are there ruthless! any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Well im on day 5 and still a bit hungry but not to bad. I am seeing results so that motivates me to do this. I am glad i wasnt the only one going thru this hunger phase.. Thanks for the ideas on how to deal with the hunger:-)
Just a quick update, Candida G is no longer available. The reason I was hungry the first week, and why I feel a lot of others are in the same boat, is because of Candida albicans (yeast). These guys are normally with us, but when they get out of check can cause a lot of problems on this diet, not to mention are the cause of many "incurable" diseases such as cancer. Check out free information about Candida at www.knowthecause.com. Recently, I discovered that pure unrefined coconut oil kills yeast. Since I've been using it, I have noticed less health issues. However, since no oil is allowed on this diet, you must utilize coconut oil in the other phases. There is one exception, and that is MCT Oil which is derived from coconut oil. MCT can be used on the 500 vlcd, and for some can increase fat loss. If you haven't downloaded a free copy of the simeons protocol, you can do that here: rjmerchants.com/hcg
Howdy.  I am on D3 of hcg (200iu injections).  Hunger was HORRIBLE yesterday.  Somewhat better today.  Spreading out the food does help.  Thank you for all your advice.  Going to pick up some L=Glutamine today.  Have a few questions.  What is a ketone test & what levels should I be at daily?  What is a survival capsule?  I am doing the 3 week plan (40 killed me last time due to hunger & loving food).  
im on day 2 of the second phase ....day 1 i think i lost control at dinner i was so hungry plus i didnt load properly at all....today im trying to stay on track will try that L-glutamine im on the drops....i havent lost any thing yet i hope my misapps wont hurt me too bad....
I did the homeopathic drops & the real drops.  Both worked as far as loosing weight but the hunger was bad!! Next I did the injections & got it from Nuimage.  Lost weight but hunger still bad.  Recently got the injection form from ReliableRx.  First week there was hunger but after that it really helped!  I think it was the most potent.  Pounds were coming off as should be.  I screwed up & didn't mix it right so was off of it a week early but will be doing another round at the beginning of August.  I know injections sound horrible but it's how the plan was created.
The reason why it was more potent when ordering from reliablerx is because you mixed it yourself and had a fresh batch. I don't order from sources where it is premixed because once it is mixed it has a limited shelf life of around 20 days or so before it starts to lose its potency. So there is no telling how or when the hcg was mixed before you receive it. I like corion the best, it was the most potent, but Reliable is the only place i can order it now and they carry ovidac, i am on VLCD4 and have not eaten today yet and am not even hungy. I struggle to even get to 500 calories every day. You just have to play with the dose a little bit. I seen to need to inject more this time around, but I am assuming it is because ovidac is not as potent.
I feel you.  I am using the Corion as well.  Waiting to load again on Aug 3rd.  I injected at the 20 mark on the syringe.  Seemed to work best for me.  The first week was tough.  I loaded for 3 days too which I think helped.
I too am on day 5 of HCG... I have lost 6.5 pounds.. I am very happy with that.. I have found though that in the last 2 days I am having headaches. I take 20 drops in the morning and at bed time.. Although, I am hungry at times.. it's not too bad.. I do tend to feel a bit weaker in the afternoons.. I bought my drops from Drops Direct.

Can anyone tell me if this will go away shortly? Also.. I am seeing that ppl are taking L Glutamine.. Will this interfere with the drops/diet?

Any help would be great!  Thank you!

Any help would be great!  Thank you!
make sure you take a daily dose of B-12 for energy and a potassium supplement for loss of that mineral.    If you read the info from the Dr. who developed this in the 50's, you can't mess around with the diet at all.  When I started messing around, I got hungry.  Try really, really hard to follow it, and I also found that I had my breadstick (Alessi) and a fruit with a cup of tea in the afternoon, then also saved the same for a snack around 10:00 p.m., I was happier.  I am following the diet exactly, weighing my protein, eating 4 times instead of all of it at meals and doing well.  I have lost 12 pounds in 9 days, and believe me---I am a Weight Watchers drop out about 10 times.  I am NOT a good dieter!!  I love food, but if you follow it, you will make it!  
What day do you start measuring weight loss from.  Is it from the day you started to load or the day you start 500 calories?
This is my 2nd round since january 2013, total lost 47 lbs. I seem to be at a stand still for the last 2 weeks. i can’t seem to get below 173 Help I did the apple day yesterday, no luck.... this is day 29  i only have 2 weeks left. i was hoping to loose more. any ideas ? My hunger is almost unbareable.
What are the differences in the drops and shots?