Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Delivarydrugs.ca won't ship after May 5th to USA

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I just contacted Drugdelivary.ca if you plan to order from them you have to order on or before may 4th.

They said it takes 7-15 days for delivary.
I beat the USA contacted them and made a big stink about selling to USA.
Why else would they stop?

What do you all think about this?

Blessings, Mo

Tags: Weight, Weight Loss, hawaii, worry
I know, I got the email too. I order from them! I asked them why will they stop to deliver to US but they just said because their pharmacies decided they will no longer ship to USA. I am pretty sure it has to do with the increase of people looking for HCG and the US FDA ban. I will probably order some more before they stop..
I am actually going to Hawaii on teh 8th but going to order on the 4th before they cut it off.
Then hopefully it takes awhile to get to me because I wont be home until the 15th late at night.

Do you know if the HCG from them are premixed or not?

Also how long did it take for you to get the stuff your first order?

They gave me the same excuse.

Thank you, Mo
No, it's not pre mixed. You have to mix it yourself. I placed two orders with them and both took about 2 full weeks since the day i was charged. I am in Florida...
Okay so if I place the order for all that we will need I dont have to worry about it going bad until I mix it correct?
So I dont have to worry about it going bad while I am gone?
I think the time will be great if I order on the 4th I should be back before it arrives.
Thanks,Mo
Do you need a doctor's script to order here???
that's correct. it will not spoil until opened (after a while) or if it's expired. These people are very good and professional. Too bad they wont be shipping to us anymore...
So if I buy it tomorrow and get it in 2 weeks and dont use it for 4 weeks will it still be good for another month or two as long as we dont open or mix it right?
Thank you, Mo
Thanks,Mo
Try ordering from drugsbrokerdirect.com.  I buy reductil and acomplia from them.  You just fill out a simple questionaire and an MD reviews it and a registered pharmacist fills the prescription. Orders come by registered post so delivery is guaranteed worldwide.  I've never had a problem with them.  

Hope that helps!