Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Depo Shot Weight Gain! How can I get it off?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I was on the depo shot from the middle of last year until early April of this year.  During that time I gained about 25 lbs.  I was surprised because I eat pretty well and it's not in my genetics to gain that much weight.  After doing some research I realized that the shot was the culprit.  I then worked on changing my diet to try and make up for the shot (changing to whole grains, smaller portions, no desserts, etc..) But when I still couldn't lose the weight I became frustrated and decided to give up on the shot.  Now that I've stopped taking it I have gained another 7 lbs despite the fact that I have started a pretty intensive daily exercise routine, as well as making sure I'm drinking plenty of water every day.  I cannot figure out what to do to lose this weight!  Does anyone have any suggestions?
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
mishymoshymarcy I'm sick of thinking, and i... Comment
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
Jun 25 by gymdandee
Track your weight over time