Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Devoloped Gall Stones because to HCG!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Devoloped Gall Stones because to HCG!

This weight loss is a bad way to go.....yes it helps you lose weight but I also lost my gall bladder because of it. At least thats what 3 Doctors told me. I lost 30lbs and because I lost it so quicky I delvoloped gall stones in my perfectly good gall bladder. My throat was sore for a whole month and my nodes in my neck were the size of golf balls. I didnt get any systoms or problems till I started my second round of the medical grade stuff which I got from a compounding Pharmacy. My gall bladder was removed. I was so sore from the pain in my right upper side and in the right side of my shoulder and pain in my stomach. I wish I would have looked into this closer before I hurt my body in taking it. I would not recomend it to anyone and if you are having problems and not sure why u feel bad go off HCG for a while and see if that makes a difference. I wish I never took it. Hope this helps someone.