Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Devoloped Gall Stones because to HCG!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Devoloped Gall Stones because to HCG!

This weight loss is a bad way to go.....yes it helps you lose weight but I also lost my gall bladder because of it. At least thats what 3 Doctors told me. I lost 30lbs and because I lost it so quicky I delvoloped gall stones in my perfectly good gall bladder. My throat was sore for a whole month and my nodes in my neck were the size of golf balls. I didnt get any systoms or problems till I started my second round of the medical grade stuff which I got from a compounding Pharmacy. My gall bladder was removed. I was so sore from the pain in my right upper side and in the right side of my shoulder and pain in my stomach. I wish I would have looked into this closer before I hurt my body in taking it. I would not recomend it to anyone and if you are having problems and not sure why u feel bad go off HCG for a while and see if that makes a difference. I wish I never took it. Hope this helps someone.