Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Diet on B12 shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Diet on B12 shots

I just started the B12 shots and was wondering how may calories some of you take in while on the shots?
Also, I do not think I have lost anything yet, can you drink too much water ? I was told to drink atleast 100oz which I have been doing, I walk almost 1 hr each day and watch what I eat. No snacking either.
About what is the average weight loss for a week ?

Any would be great !
Thanks for you time.
Hi! If you have some time on you hands I have a journal on this page, the question is called "Robin67's experience with B12/B6 injections" It's dated 05/05/06 My Dr put me on a 1200 calorie diet, with the phentermine I'm ususally under that. I was told to drink 80 plus oz of water a day.

Also in my diet I HAVE to eat 2 portions of protein, 3 veggies, 2 fruits, 2 starches, 2 fats, and 3 diarys. Honestly I can never eat all that. I have cut down my carbs a ton. Also A big thing I've changed is eating at night.

Hope this helps some. :) Good Luck

4/20/06 217.5 pounds
5/16/06 202.5   15 pounds in a little less than a month.
Hi, I am just learning about b-12 shot.. are the expensive? and how often do you need them? thanks in advance
Where in NY did you go? How much is one shot
As far as the diet that I'm on, I take in about 1200 Calories per day.  I went to a site that figured how many calories I needed (TDEE) and from that subtracted 500 so that I'd lose a pound a week.  That's a good weightloss that will stay off.  It gives your body time to adjust.  These programs that make you lose several pounds a week, pretty much set you up for disaster in the long run.  It didn't go on overnight and it's not coming off that way either.  

The B12 alone only boosts the energy (which would make you want to do more, thus you'd burn some more calories).  When combined with the Lipotropics (which are 3 amino acids that help push the fat through to the liver and break it down and excrete it) I've seen better results personally.

For ordering, etc. you might google mydietsolutions and see if they pop up.  I've ordered online for a year now and never one problem.  
HTH!