Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Doctor weightloss clinics

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Doctor weightloss clinics

Has anyone in Illinois ever been to "Doctor weightloss Clinics" in Orland Park, IL?
Hi!  I used to live in Chicago and had a great doctor in Lansing, IL (not far from Orland Park) named Dr. Greenspon-AWESOME RESULTS!  Try him, he is in the book :)
Do either of these Dr's give HCG injections for Weight loss?
oh, u mean jorie clinic in illinois or dr. gupta he has a few offices around. phen forum has a list or you can google weightloss clinics illinois too.

hope this helps
I haven't been to Dr's Weight loss clinic, but I go to the Jorie clinic in oakbrook and I highly recommend it. Reasonably priced, effective and not to far from orland pk. I've lost 12 lbs in the first month...
WHERE IS DOCTOR GREENSPON LOCATED AND WHAT DOES HE OFFER?
Dr Greenspon is located at 18225 torrence...he gives a b12 shot. He also he gives potassium, appetite suppressants, fat burners, and water pills. You can go with a two week plan or a 30 day plan which ever you can afford at the time. I recommend the 2 week plan that way you can get in sooner to track your progress and that stops you from getting discouraged. I have go to him and I must say that it works. I lost 10 pounds the first week, which is not normal, I lose weight quickly.
Is there a HCG clinic or doctor located in the south suburbs of Chicago Illinois?
have u heard about dr greenspon not doing phentermine any more?
Ihave heard that both Dr greenspon and the Doctors Weight Loss Clinics no longer have phetermine, something happened! I was lied too and told that the FDA stopped it but it isnt true , i found a new DR on Harlem Ave His name is Dr Lopez tel# 708-448-8899 the address is 11315 S Harlem Ave Worth il , I just left and got phetermine!!!!
I went to the Orland Park Weight Loss Clinic on Sunday, 04/11/10.  Correct ... they are no longer giving Phetermine.  No explanation.  This was my first time at a Weight Loss Clinic.  The doctor gave me Trim Slim.  He said it is much safer than Phetermine.  I've tried to do some internet research on Trim Slim but have not found anything indicating whether or not people actually lose weight.  I guess I'll be the guinea pig.  It's Day 2 for me and I don't feel any side effects other than insomnia last night.  
How is the trim slim working out for you? I have been looking into drs that will prescribe me phentermine and came across a dr in highland but when I called for an appointment the answering machine said they "were closed due to unforeseen circumstances" and to see dr greenspon. I called the orland office and couldn't understand a single thing on the answering machine and read pretty mixed reviews on yahoo. I am really curious to see how how the trim slim works for you. Also was the office dirty? I read online they weigh you in front of everyone. If dr greenspons office in orland is a bust for you I might end up going to dr gupta in chicago even though its a considerable drive from my home and you have to return every two weeks for a refill and pay additional office fees, blah
My cousin went to Greenspon in July and he got phetermine, plus the potassium, B12, and water pills.

I went to Anand a long time ago, but recently found out that he stopped the phetermine and gives out Trim Slim which you can get online for about the same price!  It doesn't work as well as the phetermine but he told a friend of mine it's safer so that's why he switched.

I later found out that he was not handing it out correctly and the FDA found out.  BAD..BAD DOCTOR!!  
doctors wt loss  open and two offices,lansing il. and orland park il. also offering hcg shots,b12 shots ,whole line of medifast products,wide range of appetite suppresants,phone 708-460=7611,excellent,very affordable 55-60 dollars for one month,visit them
try doctors wt loss clinics at orland park,il or lansing il.,new and improved,708-418-0335 phone no.,now they are also doing hcg shots if you wish,and everything else,very reasonable prices.
What is the hours they opened  for the lansing and orland park,I'll office.....
doctors wt loss clinics now offering the new hcg tablets also,also offer hcg shots at affordable prices,both made in usa,safe,they do full informed consent with everybody,only for suitable candidates,they follw dr. simeons diet but at 1200 caloris,not 500 cal, for safety reasons,can take with apetite supresants that they offer,also new lipotrophic shot,pree capsules that swell up in your stomach like a balloon,curb hunger and made in usa,go in for wide variety new and excellent products.call 708-418-0335 for hours,two offices in orland park and lansing,il.
I also used to go there until I found out they no longer use phentermine.They gave me Fastin which they told me it was the same but safer with less side effects because the company wanted them to. It didnt work as well and it is actually made from phentermine but works differently and also used in depression. Phentermine actually works on the CNS. You can get the originall phentermine from a better weigh clinic. They are located on 95th street just off western in Chicago or on michigan avenue down town. Both have Saturday hours as well and its only $65 for a month supply, vitamin B12 injection, diuretics(water pill). Staff was friendly and it was a short waiting time for a Saturday. Im an RN by the way. Good luck.