Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Does Lipodissolve fix liposuction bumps and waviness?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I have heard that lipodissolve can help fix uneveness, lumps and bumps that have been a result of liposuction. Has anyone had this experience? Also I am from New Zealand and I was quoted only 2 sessions being needed so I am surprised by people have 6 or more. I can't decide whether to have lipodissolve or to have my dents filled by a plastic surgeon with a fat graft. Obviously I can't do both!! Can anyone help with my lumpy tummy?? I am at my wit's end as I am happy with my shape but don't want to show my tummy. I also discovered a site in Canada that do something called mini-lipo which sounds fabulous for my sort or problem. They use a small syringe to do like a mini lipo to even out the fat and then do lipolysis. For some reason this apparently not only removes the fat and evens out the lumpiness but tightens the skin. He is the only one doing it and I would seriously consider flying to Canada but I don't think that they can work on someone who is not from Canada. Anyway, Please help? There must be someone who has found a cure for lumpy tummies. Even Tara Reid has had hers fixed apparently!!
I just had the lipodissolve done for the same reason.  First session two days ago.  Dr. said I will only need two treatments.  I will keep you posted.
Pinkfizz,

Have you done research on Mesotherapy?  I heard that can take care of lipo lumps and bumps.
I too had lumpiness/waviness from prior liposuction in my abdomen as well as my inner and outer thighs.  I had a second liposuction procedure done using fat grafts attempting to correct this problem.  As it made some minor improvements, I still won't expose my tummy to anyone.  I'm getting lipodissolve done on Friday and am scheduled for a total of 4 sessions 8 weeks apart.  They are also doing some skin tightening using a laser which will also help with the wavy appearance.  This is my last resort and if this doesn't work, I give up!  I'll keep you posted.
lipo disolv eare lipotropics most are pill form...been around since the 80's there are nothing great..and will not target any problems...
How was your first (second too?) session with Lipodissolve? I am curious also...

Hillbill
i have had1 lipo then another to fix the lumps and irregular waves on my stomach . 2 years later i tried the laser lipo method , and at first i thought it worked, now 4 weeks later the lumps are coming back . The  doctor said lipo disolve should take care of the problem , he charged me a fortune , cause it was just approved from Europe, i really havent seen much of an improvement , if anyone can help please let me know, am desperate at this point, My email is ***@**** Thanks
Sincerely
George
PS: all done by Beverly Hills doctors, all scam artist !
I work for a company called fig., and we specialize in Advanced LipoDissolve treatments.  LipoDissolve doesn't work for everyone, but it DOES work for the larger majority of patients.  At a meeting I went to yesterday afternoon, one of our plastic surgeons was showing real pictures of people who had lipo suction, then corrected the problems they experienced after lipo suction with lipodissolve.  They were pretty convincing.  If I were you, I would give it another try.  We just opened a center in the Newport Beach area.  You can get directions from our web site www.fig.com.  I personally know the clinical lead at that location, and I know that they are commited to 100% patient satisfaction.  They will give you an honest opinion about what results you might expect, and will work with you until you are happy with the results.  Of course, you need to have realistic expectations.  Hope it all works out for you.
I had liopsuction 7 yrs ago. I went to lipoNOW in Scottsdale, AZ. The Director of Nursing trained side by side with 2 worldknown experts from Brazil and Austria. I had lumps all over my lower abdomen and in just 2 treatments she smoothed me out and i went 2 pant sizes down. I cant tell i ever had liposuction and i wish i knew about lipoNOW before I had liposuction back then. This looks awesome and was virtually painless. Remember, the supplements i think really helped. I never seen people who really care like the people at LipoNOW. Note: she used a multi-injector on me. recovery was quick with no lumps.   :)
crazycindee, Surprise, AZ
I am having a very hard time finding a plastic surgeon in Canada, Toronto area. I had liposuction a few years ago which left my legs a bit deformed with waves, gauges, and bulges. I really want to fix this but don't know who to go to or what method to have done. If anyone has any info that would help it would be much appreciated! Thanks
I have the same issue with bumps and lumps.  Have you found anything that will reduce them?  It sounds like lipodisolve might be an option?
I had 10 sessions of Lipodissolve at the Cosmetique in Dallas, TX. Let me tell you. I  had absolutely NO results.  They are a rip off.  
I had bad lipo job done on my stomach. My stomach now has lumps and waves on it. I had Thermage done and it did help some but the lumps and waves are still there.  Has anyone found anything that really helps to get rid of this?  Please help me!  Also, if you know of anyone that fixes bad lipo jobs in Atlanta, please pass me their name.  Thanks!  
When did you had liponow and is the result satisfying? any medical condition after the procedure that you may want to share? or side effects?
The treatment is incredibly risk-free & highly effective.I have started to see changes w/in a couple of weeks comparing it with my smart lipo pictures.That is due to the fact the liquified body fat is actually drained away gradually through the body. The final results are long term since the body will not develop new fat cells.
Lipo Dissolve injections gave me the same problem everyone else seems to be having with Liposuction.  I have a great shape, but I have lumps and dimples everywhere on my lower abdomen and won"t show it in public.  I would love suggestions as well!