Does Nopalina really works to lose weight?
I am using nopalina linaza plus to lose weight. I am 131 pounds, 5'1. I have to lose weight around my stomach and hips. I take 2 spoons in 4 ounces of water or juice twice a day. Can I lose weight using Nopalina?
You will have problems if u don't drink lots of water
I went to the meat market and they now have capsules. I started today lets see how it works for me.
since you happen to know alot about this product.. i would like to ask do you know if it will affect my birth control in any way? (i take the pill) thanks in advance!! :)
i just bought the capsules yesterday. i havent try them yet but will try them tomorrow. i hope this works. im trying to loose i least 30-40 lbs. i weigh 160 at the moment. i hope it works wish me luck
r u implying you constantly go to the restroom and it gets messy????
Hello everyone!!! Today is my first day on Nopalina. I'm hoping that it works. I'm trying to loose at least 30-50 pounds. I will try exercise at leat 3-4 times a week. Wishh me luck. I will keep you guys posted.
Have you lost more than the initial 5lbs and kept it off?  Please get in touch with me and let me know your success.  ***@****

Julie
Hello Tinkerbell , I had a hard time in the beginning too . for me the best is mixing it in oatmeal. You can use low fat milk or lactaid milk. Nopalina helps you digestive system on a normal . I love it .
hello!! so yes nopalina really works! ;) i had my second baby on november and now im stock with lots of babyfat ;(. so i have been taking nopalina linaza for about 3weeks now and i have lost 10pounds!! it only takes your hunger away and it helps you to regulate your metabolism. so here is how i use it.......

1week... PINEAPPLE SHAKE WITH 2SPOONS OF NOPALINA AT 6 OR 7 IN THE MORNING
pineapple for a whole week!!
1week.....STRAWBERRY YOGURTH WITH 1 SPOON OF NOPALINA.

2WEEK.....PAPAYA SHAKE WITH 2SPOONS OF NOPALINA AT 6OR 7 IN THE MORNING.
1week...STRAWBERRY YOGURTH WITH 1SPOON OF NOPALINA.

3WEEK....ORANGE JUICE WITH 2SPOONS OF NOPALINA AT 6OR 7 IN THE MORNING.
1week..STRAWBERRY YOUGURTH WITH 1SPOON OF NOPALINA.

so everyday at 6 in the morning meke your shake!!8 onces of 1% milk add 2spoons of nopalina 5pc of pineapple or etc.. and blend!!!!!! i recomend 1small spoon of sugar for a better taste  ;)...

if you want to lose more than 10 lb then for 4week im drinking cucumber shake!!!!!!! ill let ya know how it work ;). ok so hope it help.

for questions just contact me .."smileGiiRl"
Hi ! I have been taking Nopalina for about 2 months now with a break between both months,it has worked for me,it has maintained my weight but I need to excercise and really watch what I eat,if I did that I know I would loose alot.It does help me with BM at least twicw a day and I do pee alot which is wonderful since I do suffer from constipation.I also noticed my face is clearer and more energy and better moods.oh and my belly is so much flatter I use to be asked all the time if I was pregnant.Haven't been asked that.I am so much happier. Liz
Hi Jamaya2009, Please post what success you have had with the pills. My sister in law just introduced them to me but after reading all the other post I am so confused. Dont want to end up with weak muscles in my intestines or bleeding problem, until then will look for your response,hopefully its a good one. PS I also have diabetes.
hey i just read ur comment .. does it really work what you did??
Hi everyone I just started drinking something similar it's called alcachofa linaza noni. And I'm hopeing it helps me lose weight. It also says it has many other benefits. I just hope its true. Has anyone tried it or know someone that has?
I work for a physician and he did prescribe me phentermine and it definitely worked.  Our company was purchased by a larger company and we had to take a drug screen it does test positive for methenphetamine.  If you have a prescription then you have no problem, if you are buying them on the internet you might have a problem.  Just a kind warning, it scared me to death and I have not taken them since, that was over a year ago.
did you drink it every day?
twice a day?

and did you change your eating habits or exercise while drinking nopalina?
i would really appreciate if you can get back to me:)
When taking Nopalina in the pills. Can I open the capsule and put it on a spoon? will it have the same effect? I'm gaging on the pills.
It my first time drinking Nopalina I hope it works they had told me to make a shake of cucumbers n pineapple with 1/2 cup of water n 2 table spoon of nopalina n it will make u lost weight I hope it works
I dont like the way it makes me feel, I dont know if I want to keep taking it, the pain still wont stop! And I have to wk2morrow ! Idk Wat I should do ??
I want to start your product bececause i need to lose weight like now because everything hurts. I am 37yr old 5' 3" and weight 242 my dr told me that she could refer me for a bypass. Which one do you recommend so i can start losing weight.
Dose: From 400 to 800 milligrams a day in pill form, taken on an empty stomach with water, often at bedtime. Or two cups of tea daily, made with two grams of the herb per cup. The herb should not be used for more than seven to 10 days.
Precautions: Cascara sagrada can cause cramps and diarrhea. Taking the herb for more than two weeks can damage the intestines and lead to dehydration, potassium deficiency, muscle weakness and heart arrhythmias. The herb should not be taken with licorice root or steroids, which can lower potassium levels. People who are dehydrated or suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease or colitis should avoid the herb. Fresh cascara can cause intestinal spasms and bloody diarrhea.
Research: Human studies have shown that cascara sagrada is an effective laxative. Results from some research suggest a few of the bark's components may have antiviral and antibacterial properties, but these have not been confirmed.
Dietary supplement makers are not required by the U.S. government to demonstrate that their products are safe or effective. Ask your healthcare provider for advice on selecting a brand.
-- Elena Conis
You need to drink high volumes of water. If you are blocked really bad it will just make you cramp up
I have not had that problem but, when I have to go, I HAVE TO GO....lol
I think that this is a really good product. I just started the OBESITY TEA that they make and so far so good. I am trying to lose 50 lbs b4 my cruise in June 2013
Where can I buy phentermine 37.5 can I get them behind the counter......
Hi are you stroll taking this product.
If yes - has your colon become dependent on this product?
I have taken it - and it works
But when i stop taking it
I get stopped up
I need it -
I started taking Nopalina Flax Seed Plus formula today. I mostly just feel nauseous, not sure what to make of that. I am taking it for weight loss, but will it harm me to take this even though I use the restroom regularly (1-2x a day or more)?

Any advice please?? Thanks (:
it says to take it with water, juice or milk
I started taking Napolina since yesterday 3/12/2013. I am drinking it twice a day. Morning and before I go to sleep. I am mixing it with juice. Drinking 4oz. I am yet to go to the bathroom but I am also drinking lots of water. I have noticed improvement in my energy levels and diminished hunger. I am looking to loose approximately 25-30 lbs. I am 4'11. Not sure what my current weight is... I am thinking I'm about 140. I will keep all posted! Good luck to all :)
I forgot to add that I am using two teaspoons in a 4 ounce glass. If anyone has seen better improvements with greater or lesser amounts please help! Thanks!!! :)

8 oz of water or juice
2 spoon of Napolina
2 slice of pineapple
2 slice of cucumber ( peel the cucumber)

Put it on a blender all together and drink the 8 oz  in the morning before breakfast and at night around 7 or 8 pm.
8 oz of water or juice
2 spoon of Napolina
2 slice of pineapple

same here i had really bad cramps too :(
hi i just started taking nopalina capsules today 03/08/13. does anybody know if it works?? i have read all this stuff about nopalina and im scare now to take nopalina. i am 150 and im trying to lose at least 30. i been on my period fro a month and i read some comments about bleeding.and also about peeing a lot well i have been peeing a lot today but i dont know if is the water i drinked or the nopalina capsules i will not know if nopalina its gonna make me bleed because i had my period before i started taking nopalina. the instructions for nopalina flax seed plus fiber it says to take 4 capsules of nopalina with 8oz of water,milk,or juice. it says to take it 2 times a day and drink minimum of 8 glasses of 8oz of water daily i think thats a lot. but now i dont know if i should feep taking them or not i read so many things about it and now im scare to take them. :/ helpp :o
try to alternate what you do at the gym, it sounds like your body has just gotten used to your workout regimen. hope this helps! try a dance class or Zumba or something else!
Hello Community:  I started taking the Nopalina pills because my mother eats the Nopalina flax seeds on her oatmeal every morning and she has no trouble with it.  I however am having some problems.  I took it for about a month and then I noticed rectal bleeding for about 2 days. I was fully examined by my doctor with a scope and everything and he could find no reason for the bleeding. I stopped taking the Nopalina.  It has been about a month with no bleeding and feeling fine, so I started Nopalina again. I have been taking the Nopalina now for about a week.   Well today I have blood in my stool again.  I do not know if it is hemorrhoids, or if it is internal bleeding, I feel absolutely fine - last time this happened the doc checked me out and he found nothing.. so it must be the Nopalina. I don't take too much of it.  I take two Nopalina pills a day.  You must be very careful with this.  I will be doing my research.  I will let you know.  Be Careful.  Theresa  
I know this is an old post bt i wnt to loose weight & start running to get toned & i wanna know if nopalina really worked for youu or any one please answer.
Some have used and say it worked. I started using it with diet and exercise of course. I usually blended it so I won't taste all the fibers into my lemon water.  I will post my results within three days for any pros  and cons. Remember in order to lose weight it's 80% diet and 20% exercise. So cut off all the fritos, cut out carbs, and eat lots of green.
Wait I have been taking  2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon with water.....Am I taking it right or is it suppose to be 4 pills in the morning and then 4 more laterrr ???? Please answer me I started yesterday and im really confused..
8/12/2013 was my first  day of taking Nopalina i hope it woorks
nopalina really works
Im trying to really loose weight what do yah recommend me i weight 260 and im onli 5"1 i gt three gruls and a husband that nt to happy with my weight what should i do
Trying to loose weight im onli 21 with three kids and a husband i weight 260 can someone help please
Can u breastfeed n take this??????
Hi, I started taking Nopalina on Monday and was scarred because I suffer from acid reflux and my upper tummy was always bloated and felt prego.. since I have been taking nopalina my acid reflux is no longer there and the bloated upper portion is all gone yay I take 2 teaspoons full with soy milk in the morning and drink lots of water.  I will continue to take it guess its a true fact that it helps your intestines.  I do number  2 often and I believe this is where the weight loss will come in because its detoxifies your body and loosens all that crap in your intestinal walls.  Good luck everyone I believe we are in the verge of a break through lol omg YEZZZZ HEB started selling Noplaina in big bags just saw the stands this morning in san Antonio, TX.
Hope you are drinking lots of water (at least 8 8oz glasses per day). That's likely what is causing everyone to pee so much. Lack of enough water may be what's making you cramp.
You know, all these things to lose weight all have pros and cons.  I myself would like to lose a few pounds, but the safest way is to walk and eat healthy.  It takes time but at least you won't mess up your system.  I didn't hear good things about Alli either.  Good Luck!
This really works folks, I lost 12 pounds in a month it controls my appetite and gives me energy. http://www.amway.com/…/Prod…/Category.aspx/Weight-Management. I love to things with carb in it and use their carb blocker. I tell yhttp://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx?itemNo=100193&pwsID=JUMBOOSHOP it has been helping me not only to lose the weight but with the diabetes.
Nopalina has a lot of fiber.  Make sure you drink lots and lots of water to flush it out with all the bad stuff in your intestine
hello everyone,
I started Napolina a week ago not to help with bowel movements rather to help with some weight loss and to add the omegas, I add it to my morning juice which is dark leafy greens, carrots, apple, lemon, blueberries, I follow the instructions of allowing it to set for a while in the fridge while I do my morning workout. I feel first it tastes great, I already had a good morning bowel movement now I have 2-3 a day and feel great no cramping or discomfort, after I feel energized so that is good, I do notice I am not hungry for a long time, I also add Chia seeds to my morning juice so that might be it lol .. I have lost 3#s in a week, my stomach is not as bloated and I feel energized. personally I feel its a great additive to a healthy diet, I am a nutritionist, I already consume healthy food and drink a lot of water, I do not do soda much less add sugar to food, even my ice tea and herbal teas are unsweetened. I started adding napolina as a few of my clients were asking me about it, so I checked out the product there are good ingredients, as I suggest to them consumption of a healthy organic diet 90% of the time will give your body the health benefits it needs, then if you have that 10% of items that are not as healthy occasionally your fine,  stay hydrated, and get plenty of rest... for myself I will only use this product till I drop the 10 # I was after.. then I will continue with my regular life regiment its all about balance and lifestyle do what you know you will do for life not just for a short time.. to your health..
I been taking nopalina about a week now..I take 1 tbsp every morning with any 8 oz drink but preferably with a shake or milk I let it sit about 5- 10 min
and then I take the same amount before bed. It works really good and I'm happy that now I get to go to the RR on a regular basis which before I wasn't able to..also just a few days ago I noticed I get very hungry but  when I eat
half way thru my portion of the meal I lose my appetite and that's never ever happened to me I also don't get hungry in between meals..I've lost 3 pounds this week and hopefully more to loose.
I am at the end of 2 weeks with using Nopalina.  I use 1&1/2 tablespoon of flax seed plus fiber in 8 ounces of water and drink in straight down.  When I started I weighed 315 pounds (6'2").  I weighed myself this morning on my electronic scales (they give an error code for over 300 pounds).  I weighed in at 289 pounds.  That is a loss of 21 pounds in 14 days!  I have had no adverse effects.  I cannot exercise due to multiple joint replacements and other physical issues.
I have tried over 12 different diets and never lost this much weight.  I just had my annual physical.  My doctor said “If it works with no adverse effects, go for it.”  My blood pressure is down.  My liver and kidney functions are returning to normal.  Needless to say, I am a huge fan of Nopalina.