Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Does Nopalina really works to lose weight?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I am using nopalina linaza plus to lose weight. I am 131 pounds, 5'1. I have to lose weight around my stomach and hips. I take 2 spoons in 4 ounces of water or juice twice a day. Can I lose weight using Nopalina?
hola sentimientos so glad you joined us. To tell truth you truth some have other haven't but for now enjoy being regular it's the one only thing you could definately count on.  eating rice & bean with tostones can do a number on you so nopalina helps you part with food sooner than you think jajaja. Word of advice keep wet wipes handy. Kisses margs
how much more weight do you want to loose you sound a perfect size to me....do exercise for your stomach......
Hi everyone..today is my first day on Nopalina.  I am kind of nervous after reading everything about it working or not.  I just hope it works for me.  One thing for sure is that it took my hunger away, and I am peeing alot.  is that normal?  Please help!!!!
Hi Everyone. Today is actually my first official day that started Nopalina. I was so scared to take it, I had to pray. Lol. Anyway, I almost throw up on my first drink. But I am okay. I just hope that I loss the weight. I'm currently 183-19something (not quite sure). I want to be at least 140-145. So I'll keep everyone posted. Also I need you guys help with all this. Till next time.
HI EVERYONE, I STARTED USING NAPOLINA(LINAZA) YESTERDAY, BECAUSE I WAS FEELING BAD FROM MY STOMACH, I FELT LIKE IF I HAD A ROCK BLOCKING ME AND I DECIDED TO DRINK IT. I'VE BEEN PEEYING LIKE CRAZY, BUT I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW, I COULDN'T DIGEST THE FOOD, I WAS FEELING THIS WAY  LIKE A WEEK AGO, AND THANKS TO NAPOLINA I DON'T FEEL THAT NO MORE, IN FACT I FOUND OUT THAT IT WILL HELP ME LOOSE WEIGHT, AND NOW I'M DECIDED TO KEEP TAKING IT.I WEIGHT 190 LBS AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTE IT.
Hey Guys. I think I'm using Nopalina wrong. Ppl have said its making pee a lot or **** a lot. None of that has happen to me. All I keep feeling is cramps in my stomache. Please tell how to properly use Nopalina.
Started taking noplina yesterday.  i have not gone #2 alot like other people.  I acutally put my 2 tablespoons in yogurt or am i suppose to take it w/liquid.  It doesn't say so on th bag.  Am I suppose to take it w/liquid.
I started nopalina a while back and i take it with yogurt also. It kinda tastes like oatmeal. I also take it with gatorade and lemonade. I tried it with milk but i had a hard time drinking it. I guess i'm not a big fan of milk. I'm pretty sure u'll be fine if u take nopalina with yogurt. I lost 6 pounds in 1 week or so... I plan to loose 35 pounds.. i got a lot to go. But it's good for other things too! so even if i don't reach my goal i'll keep drinking it
          ***GOOD LUCK 2 all of you***  i'll keep u posted
I love it. I have been taking flaxseed for 1 month and I have lost 10 pounds eating normally.  I started taking Nopalina and then I changed to Linoflax.  I like Linoflax better because they have more choices.  I have been taking the one with NONI and Papaya.(I heard Noni is go to prevent Cancer). They also have one special to loss weight(linaza adelgazante).  I bought them at ebay for $ 12.99 and I think Linoflax is cheaper. I am really happy because my Acne is gone, I lost 10 pounds and I have not been constipated for awhile. I take 2 tablespoons with my cereal before going to bed or I stir it with water. In the beginning it made me run, but after a week I have been going normally. In addition, I notice that I am not hungry in between my meals.
Hi everyone, I wanted you to know that what causes the diarreah (diarrhea), vomiting and stomach cramps when you take NOPALINA is couple of strong laxative ingredients: sacred bark and senna. They are also known as cascara sagrada and hoja sen. I did research and found out the following: "Senna and other stimulant laxatives should not be used for longer than two to four weeks without medical supervision. Using senna longer than recommended can result in lazy bowel syndrome and permanent damage to the intestinal lining. Chronic use or misuse can also cause electrolyte and fluid imbalances, which can have adverse effects on the heart." I would stay away from nopalina and seek for other alternatives for weight loss such as linoflax or any other flaxseed product that does not contain senna or cascara sagrada.
There is further info in cascara sagrada and even there is evidence that the FDA has banned it. There is more at: http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/12015.cfm
http://www.herbalgram.org/herbalgram/articleview.asp?a=2360&p=Y
That is all for now, be good and be safe.
wow i didn't know that!! So should i not take it anymore. Did u try it before? Let me know.. If this is so.. why does it work so great??    Feedback would be great
Hi Everyone, I tried Nopalina for about and nothing, zippo, nada.  I've been looking into other comments on weight loss on this website, and I have discovered b12 with lipotropics.  Everyone is doing it.  If you go to medhelp.org and click on weight loss almost all of the comments are about the b12 injections.  I started it yesterday.  Many people have had success with it.  My starting weight it 190 and would like to lose about 45-50lbs.  Well I'll keep you guys posted.  Good Luck with your weight loss.
I been taking nopolina for a week I have lost 0lbs. I'm 5'3 weight 135 go to the gym everyday for 3 weeks doing 45 minutes of cardio and 25 minutes in the bike and nothing. the only thing that I feel with nopalina is that it make me go to the bathroom everytime I eat and control me from eating alot of food. which is good for me because all my life i suffer from constipation and eating alot. how long does it take to lose weight with this product all I want to loose is 15lbs. please any advise am i doing something wrong
I BEEN TAKING NOPALINA FOR A WEEK ITS GREAT EVERY THING YOU COMES OUT WITH NOPALINA ON THE 8TH DAY I STARTED BLEEDING ITS HARD ON THE BUTTT........ BUT ITS GOOD HAVNT LOST ANY WEIGHT JUST ALOT OF FLUID.
You must be taking a lot if you started bleeding.  Be careful make sure you follow the instructions on the label.  If you over do it and bleed everyday there are dangers that follow that.(for example ANEMIA)  I use to drink another brand of Linaza but I never followed through for the weight loss,  it did help me out with other health issues I had. I went through Anemia issue from beeding after eating certain things and believe me it's no fun I eneded up in the Hospital.  BE CAREFUL WITH THE INTAKE OF NOPALINA AND BLEEDING.  
GUESS WHAT I WENT AND BOUGHT ME A MEASURING SPOON MABE THAT WILL HELP. BUT I RATHER TAKE MY DIET PILLS  I WAS TAKING PHENTERMINE I LOST 20LB BUT THEN I GOT PREGNANT AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT. A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT NOPALINA THAT WHAT EVER YOU EAT IT DOESNT STAY IN YOU YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE REST ROOM. BUT I DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING IN THE REST ROOM 3 OE5 TIMES ADAY ITS GOOD BUT NOT GOOD. WHAT DO YOU THINK
Has anyone ever eaten it dry and chased it down with water or juice. I just can't drink this stuff. I tried in oatmeal and it was not good. Any suggestions? This will be my day One.
All you have to do is time it.  Linaza usually takes 7 to 8 hrs to take effect.  I would take it right before going to bed, so that I would go to the RR first thing in the morning and thereafter I would try to take it at mid day before my lunch so that I would be home in the evening.  Before you take it just think of where you will be 7 to 8 hrs after.  Good luck!   Don't over do it.    
The first time is not pleasant, however when you start to think of the benefits you will have from taking Nopalina you no longer think of the taste.  I wouldn't  take it dry though, make sure you mix it with enough liquid(water).  And my advise again is don't over do it.  Good luck!    
Thank you for the advice. I did soak it overnight for my AM taking. It was alot better. Also I kinda smashed it into more of a smaller grain. So that truly does help. Do you think a coffee grinder will help it make the oats smaller. I just have a problem with chunks. I just can't swallow stuff like that. Any suggestions? Do you know if this comes in a pill???
nopalina has agreat taste i dont see how you caint take it it taste like a granola bar.  i take it with big red coke  dr pepper milk not coffee i let it soak about 10 minutes i drink it like nothing its realy great i have been taking it for a week i lost a pound not much but to me one less pound is alot
i just started today on nopalina  its controlled my appetite and has me in the bathroom. i hope it works ive tried everything i weigh 227  im 5 ft tall and ive been forcing myself to throw up for 6 years in the first years it brought my weight down fast now i dont do it as much as before so im not losing any weight this is the last thing ima try i wanna get a gastric bypass thats next
Hello, everyone. I took Napolina for about a month but only once per day (most times).  It sent me to the bathroom everytime I ate.  I had trouble swallowing it because it's too gritty. The best way is for me to make it a tea.  I steep 2 tablespoon in 4oz of boiling hot water, mixed with a little cinnamon and 1 packet of splenda.  IT TASTE GREAT.  I have lost 5 lbs.  If it's making you bleed you should definitely stop taking it, at least for a while.  The bleeding maybe caused by the grit of the Napolina scratching you when you have a movement.  Make sure to dissolve it fully.  I know the instructions are to take it twice per day but each person should adjust this according to their own eating habits and if it's "running" you.  Just my experience and understanding of my family members to whom I introduced Napolina.
HI!
My name is Nilda and at first I bought nopalina with sena and carcara sagradad in it which made me go to the RR and my hemorroids (hemorrhoids) got out. I know its good for you so I bought noplaina with papaya and pineapple w/out the sena and cascara sagrada in it and today went to RR without pain.I hope in losing weight with it.

GOOG LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!
has anybody tried anything else besides nopalina that really works other than the gastric-bypass to lose weight?
hi ! im from ny today is my first time im going to to try nopalina flaxseed plus linasa its 10pm i hope its not to bad.
I would like to knew whan can i find NOPALINA in bergen county New Jersey???

Thank You !!!

Amy
the only thing that work for was the diet pill phentermine i was weighting 180 i tokk phentermine for 3 month i went down to 130 and the pills were cheap 119.00 for 90 cap or tab. but then i got pregnant 3 times now i am back to 200lb. i have been trying nopalina its ok slow process allways in thr RR and with the pill you take it and its good for the whole day you burn alot of calories it paps you up you are on speed all day long you can loose up to 5 lb depend what your doing working out clean outside as long as your sweating the pill is working. im gonna stay with nopalina 1 more month and then back to the pill. you can get them on the internet but they are high  225.00 for 90 but i think is worth it you dont get hungry at all you for get to eat.
                               just type in the window  no rx phentermine 37.5 free shipping
YOU WILL BE SATIFY
PHENTERMINE IS THE ANSWER   GO TO           NO RX PHENTERMINE 37.5 FREE SHIPPING
YOU WILL LOOSE WEIGHT I KNOW I WAS 180 WENT DOWN 130 IN 3 MONTH FIXING TO GET BACK ON IT
You will find it at a Spanish Supermarket or Healthfood store. Good Luck It really works I've have losses 14 lbs In 2 and a half Months also by working out and power walking ,It has also help me with my Depression , and it has given me more engery Good luck to all.
all you have to do is type in       (Nopalina  Flax Seed Plus Linaza )                                      
and order from any web site they deliver to your door or call them 1-877-296-6845
.Good thinking,  I Just started to read this website today!!!
No tomen nopalina por mas mucho tiempo o podrian danar sus intestinos permanentemente, Miren este website please: http://nopalina.com/espanol/qu-es-nopalina.html?Itemid=26
I meant, Be careful, if you drinnk Nopalina for too long you may damage permanely your intestine, take a look at this website :  http://nopalina.com/english/what-is-nopalina.html?Itemid=27   Peace  :)
THANK YOU :-)
i went to the website today for phentermine and they have diffrent color of pills  do you use the yellow,blue or the one with  white and blue specks?
I started Nopalina yesterday and so far nothing. I hope it works..I'll keep everyone up to date on my progress :]
i use the yellow 30 mg         or the white and blue speck 37.5mg  which ever is cheaper  believe they work.
I recently found out that Nopalina was changed.  The new bags do not include sacred bark and the suggested use was changed to 1 tablespoon with 8oz water.  I called them and they said the changes were made because people were complaining about the bleeding, diarhea (diarrhea), etc.  The first bag was called "NOPALINA LINAZA PLUS with flax seed". Now it's called, "NOPALINA FLAX SEED PLUS (linaza).  The new bag is not as harsh but it still works.

There is further info in cascara sagrada and even there is evidence that the FDA has banned it.

Here are a Few facts you might not about NOPALINA's Marketing Skeem the reason why they sell much of its product so quick from the factory to distributors its because they use only About  35% percent actuall Canadian Grounded Flaxseed in their formula, and the rest of it is mostly Oat Wheat Brand  and other fibers which are actually cheaper to manufacture the product cutting the production prices down,leaving them with a bigger profit to promote it and put adds on Radio and TV that are mostly misleading  the Customers,  and since only about 25% to 30% percent of customers are really fully satisfied at the end they are forced to put more and more  advertisement to get to new customers who have yet found out for them selves that, the Taste its not the best, its too thick to drink and it cause Cramps and Diarreah (diarrhea) and as the other gentleman on here said it has  "Senna and other stimulant laxatives that should not be used for longer than two to four weeks without medical supervision. so you do the math....
I used nopolina for quick weight loss and ended up with low blood pressure and did not even know it.  i was still taking my blood pressure pills.  please be careful when taking medication.  Now does this new nopalina contain senna and other laxatives.  Has anyone used linoflax?  is this from the same company.  does linoflax contain laxatives also.  thanks

Star Success
Hi guys

I read all your comments and I have to say that my mother have been using the nopalina for close to 6 months and she does go to the bathroom every day but I don't think she lost any weight.  I was reading about this new pill Alli Have any one try it???  I not sure if I should go for this pill or for the nopalina.  I want to loss 50 to 60 pounds and I want to loss it fast.  Please advise.  Thanks
HI DYLAZZA... I WAS READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS , I USE TO TAKE PHENTERMINE 30MG AND I LOST 50 LBS I WENT FROM 245 LBS TO 212 IN 2-3 MTHS, I WAS ENERGIZED, BUT I HAD A BABY AND NOW HES 3 AND ONCE I GOT OPERATED NOT TO HAVE NO MORE CHILDEN I GAINED THE WEIGHT BACK AND NOW IM 240 AND ITS HARD TO GO BACK TO HOW I WAS,NOW EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS NAPOLINA,AND IM SKEPTICAL,DOES THIS CLEAN OUT YOUR WHOLE DIJESTIVE SYSTEM?I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CLEANSE MY WHOLE DIJESTIVE SYSTEM,BEING THAT EVERYTIME I EAT I GET BLOATED EASILY AND I NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM UNTILL I HAD MY OPERATION, SO IM WONDERING IF THIS HELPS ALL THE BLOATING AND MY WEIGHT?
Wow after reading all of this I am unsure if Ishould start taking this Stuff. I was about to start taking the Nopalina because my Mother-in-Law suggested it and she said it did nothing for her.  I guess I have to do more reading.  I have a very sensitive stomach and I am a little afraid to get started.  I guess I might wait until the weekend to try it out.  I will keep you guy's posted...
I pulled Elicear suggested link and this is what I found... HMMM.. More Research??

Date
November 20, 2002

Details
The FDA issued a final ruling on Nov 5, 2002, stating that the stimulant laxative ingredients aloe (including extract and flower extract) and cascara sagrada (including all fluidextracts, bark and casanthranol) in over-the-counter drug products are not generally recognized as safe and effective or are misbranded. The FDA pointed out that there is inadequate data on the toxicity of aloe and cascara sagrada. These products have not been shown to be safe and effective for their intended use. These ingredients should be eliminated from general use within 180 days.

To be honest i have been on that napolina and yeah it helped me urinate more often,and everything i would eat would rush me to the bathroom,but to be honest as far as weight loss i havent seen no results,the only thing that i do see effective is when i was with my nutitionist that he gave me phentermine and water pills,and i think i will go back,and lose my weight thru phentermine ,and once i lose all the weight,i will not cont.to take any medication,unless its to cleanse my system, what i hear alot and that its really working is puranol,it cleanse you, and you lose faster weight ,being that your body is clogged up with so much ****...but as far as napolina,its scary though,being that even when u dont take the drink,u still cant hold your  bowel movement...i dont want to end up in the future wearing a pamper,because i cant hold my self from going to the bathroom....lol...but hey it may work on others ..but i sure dont see much of a difference...and i am already down to the end of the bag......besides it hasnt been approved by the fda....thats something i would really be worried about....
I saw that you tried puranol.  When did you try this and for how long?  What exactly happened for you do believe in the product.   I read another post that said she used colonix.  I want to try something.  Thanks.
GIRL I TOOK NOPALINA FOR 2 MONTH AND ALL IT DID MAKE ME BLEED EVERY TIME I WENT TO THE R.R.I WAS SUPER SCARED!!!!!! I HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTOR I THOUGHT I HAD CANCER OR SOMETHING DOCTER ASK ME WHAT HAVE I BEEN TAKING I TOLD HER SHE TOLD ME THROW THAT IN THE TRASH YOU ARE GOING TO TEAR YOUR INSIDE OUT WHICH I DID I TORE MY BUTT THROUGH THE INSIDE.I DIDNT EVEN LOOSE A POUND!
I just started taking Nopalina.....does it work?  I am on my second day and nothing has happened so far.No frequent urination, or bowel movements. Do I have to follow a diet or something? Please somebody help....I would greatly appreciate it.
Did you read the comment above you?  I would personally be scared to keep taking it.  I was thinking about trying it but have decided against it.  There are safe products like colonix from Dr. Natura's website, which I am trying.
get off the nopalina thing it doesnt make you loose wait its nothing but **** lies youll are gonna wind up with hemorriods bleeding i wind up at my doctors office i dont care what kind of nopalina it is with flax or with out  ALL IT DOES IT GIVES YOU DIAREAH  YOU WILL BE USING PAMPERS WHEN YOU CAINT HOLD IT AND BELIEVE ME 2 MONTH OF IT AND DIDNT EVEN LOST A POUND ........            MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON PHENTERMINE DIET PILLS ,,,,,,,,
WATER PILLS,,,,, B-12 SHOT AND I LOST 15 POUNDS IN A MONTH   HOW ABOUT THAT   NOPALINA SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I just started taking Nopalina and ended up with a rash on my hands and elbows. Anyone else have the same problem?
Hi ,
I am new here an i ame across your post and the only other thing that i can think of for weight loss is the levocarnitina shts ( which i am actually expecting ines to arrive via mail by wednesday) this is the same shot that the weight loss doctors use . it's said to be natural !
I live in PR and the company i orderd mines from also supply the weight loss clinics here in Puerto rico . If you want you can visit their site www.trueesthtics.com .. i "Think" it is translated in english as well ( up the top of the -age it's n spanish BUT i think toward the bottom of the page it translates in english and i found them to have good prices. They ship anywhere . My first levocarnitina "KIT "" includes the syringes, alcohol pad and the levocarnitina doses PLUS an informative book shipped and all for like $54.00 ......
forgive my spelling these acrylic nails make it  little difficult for me to type

the web site to the levocarnitina shots is : www.trueesthetics.com
Hello everyone, I wanted to give you my input on what is going on in this forum. First and foremost any type of flax seed used properly will give your body benefit to eighther the digestive system or cardio vascular system. The problem with theses companies are the marketing strategies used to sell their product. The makers of Nopalina will bad mouth their competion as will Linoflax for example. They have people that go online to speak wonders of their product. First to have an effective weight loss regimine, there are NO SHORTCUTS!!! Diet and excercise are your key factors. Increase protein, moderate carbs, low fat, about 2 liters of water a day and cardiovascular excersice 5 times a week to see change. If you are peeing more than usual its due to your water intake. If you're bleeding from your butt it might be a hemoroid or damaged tissue. Flaxseed from a regular health store or over the counter will work. If these products were true miracle products the entire world would be on it. Don't get me wrong its a good product but not a cure all. These companies pray on people that are not well informed or desperate for a quick solution. Your body will find a way to "protect" itself from extreme measures as a form of survival. Do you know any one who went on Herbal life for six months lost 60 pounds, spent $700 looked great for a month and then gained it all back?and then some? Diet and excersice is key. I know nuestros pasteles, tamales and frijolitos taste soo good. But portion control is also key. Instead of spending all your money on these people that are hear to ripp you off, because that is what they are doing. Find cost free alternatives and reward yourself with a vacation when you have met your goal. Thank you and I don't mean to offend anyone with my feedback.
I was planning on takeing the Nopaline in the morning i couldnt wait so i took it today and also would like to pass on some info since i did mad @$$ reasearch befor i took this prouduct.

first i just didnt mix it with any liquid. i poped the powder mixter in my mouth then poured some warm tea in my mouth and it went down well no grittieniss or anything. so try to take it with some thing warm heat relaxes the throte so ig goes down better so tea is the best chouce or warm water. and also if you dont like the taste its better to just pop one tabble spoon in your mouth drink some thing then take the other then drink the rest or your drink an then drink a cup of water.

second  if it brakes you out its probly just some thing in the nopalina, as you should know, is ment to help with skin you might just be allergic to it.

third NOPALINA is the only fiber in the market that contains wheat bran, oat bran, and psyllium; ingredients that clean the effects of intestinal mucus. Nopalina alleviates gastric ulcers and nervous disturbances. Oat bran and wheat bran are high on fiber and helps regulate appetite and helps lose weight. Try to drink as much fluids as possible during your day. This product regulates the appetite because of the high count of fiber. It can give the feeling of fullness because of expanding effect of flax seed when it gets wet.

and lastly it affects medapause i dont know the reason for that but my theory (if you dont want to hear it go on to some one elses comment.) is because flax seed oil is an aphrodisiac (sexual stimulant)  which helps the blood circulate better Nopalina will clean and correct arterial circulation (Artery blood flow) and since your blood is flowing differently it affects womens metapause/period and since all our bodies are diferent it will, for some, help reduce the symptoms of metapause and in some just give you more cramps.

I hope some of the info i have dispelled will help some one.

P.S.i felt dirty talking about the fuction of a womens body when im a boy sorry if i offended some one.

I started taking Nopalina in June, but not daily. However by September I became dehydrated and was hypoglycemic. Ever since then I have been ill. Could Nopaline have caused these side effects? Am i permenantly damaged? If anyone knows please write back.
Well you have to make sure you drink at leats 2 leters a day or u will get dehydrated
What exactly is Levocartina. I am starting on Napolina today but was interested to know about Levocartina.
i'm reading a lot of really negative things about nopalina / linoflax, and i see its mosty one person ( namely dylazza), but to tell you the truth i dont understand where its coming from. when i first took linoflax, i took too much due to me being overly excited about it and yes, i did get the bleeding. i began to actually use a measuring spoon for my spoonfulls, and taking it only the recommended amount of times WHICH IS ONCE OR TWICE A DAY MAXIMUM. if you take too much and don't follow the directions, then you pay the consequence. its that simple. if you see bleeding, you cut down on it.  this is a great product that has helped my skin, my body, and my digestive system working better than it has in years. i've suffered from gastritis, indegestion and acid reflux, and it has all gone away. no weight loss yet, but feeling good about how my body is working is better than being skinny and shitting my life away painfully just because i'm desperate to shed a couple pounds. if you're serious about your health, then i highly recommend this. if you're looking to **** the fat away, there are plenty of other laxatives and shortcuts meant for that...
i just started using this product last night so it began to take effect this morning after I ate i had to take a **** then i went on my lunch at work and almost immediatly afterwards had to go to the bathrom they are not hard regular consistency poops they kind of seem like semi-diaherrea status with  a little bit of the burning but hole symptom but I m only gonna take it for one more day and see how this works ..i'm not taking this to loose weight but have bowel movements on a more regular basis i will let u all know how it works out
I just bought this for my mother who is 63 because she complains about acid reflux, feelin tired and poor blood circulation.  I have ONLY READ about how everyone on this post use it for WEIGHT LOSS.  I do not think that this product is meant to be used as a weight loss program. It is meant ot be used as a supplement and to be used as directed. I tablespoon twice a day.  I am worried by what I have read and wonder if my mother should take this product now, she was supose to start this morning.  Im going to let her take it for a week and see how she feels because I dont want her to develop any of the conditions mentioned but I wonder if the problems associated with this product is from inproper usage because the people are desperate to loose weight without the proper nutrition and exersice and are JUST using the product wrong. This product is supose to be good for other reasons than just losing weight like the fact that Flax seed is rich in Omega  3,6, and 9 essential Fatty acids and are a good for the nervous system. Omega 3's fatty acids can also lower high blood preasure, can prevent arterial blockage and lower cholesterol levels. Flax seed has also been proven to help with diabetes and clontrol the level of sugar in the blood. Like I said any supplement SHOULD be used as a supplement ONLY and not a replacement for healthy eaitng and proper excersise.  I feel that maybe the people who claim BLEEDING of the anus are using the product incorrectly ans should seek medical attention and stop using the product. Like anything TOO MUCH of a good this is bad.
hey guys i just signed up hoping to help people
i know we are talking about nopalina and other products to lose weight and help your digestive system but i have a better suggestion. because nopalina has stimulants and laxatives, although natural but not good for you body over a long period of time. Working with the right person in the company of herbalife will help immensely. although i do sell i don't want people to think that i am here to make money. i am here to help better people's health as i did mine and my family's. I lost 40 lbs in 6 months and i am pregnant with my 6th child. all my other pregnancies i gained way too much weight leaving my body with stretch marks and loose skin but now i am 6 months pregnant only gained 20 pounds and all except my waist i am the same size as i was before pregnancy. anyway if anyone is interested in this product or i should say products that help with anything from weight loss, weight gain, to problems with constipation, gas, headaches, arthritis and much more please feel free to e mail me or give me a call at home or cell (630)293-4395 or (331)452-7526  email brigitte.***@****
i have been using nopalina for about 2 wks. and i have a b.m. problem where i couldnt go but once in 5 to 7 days..now i have a regular b.m. everyday but i noticed i have gained some weight i'm not really in it to lose i just want to go to the restroom in peace..and not gain a million lbs...did anyone gain any weight????.......texas
i think Linoflax help control ur hunger thats all. you cant lose weight without exercise you need to exercise too.. you had do poop too to take out that food of ur stomach. i think this only help you eat less so thats good.
The best way to drink it is to add a small amount of confruit juice and some frozen or fresh fruits to a blender with ice and some Napolina. You won't even taste it. It really works
does Nopalina have the yo-yo effect after you stop taking it???
today i weigth myself an i found out i weigth 148 my goal is to weigth 130 cuz i'm 5 3 so i'm short i have a treadmill ima run as much as i kan this summer before going 2 skool i started gaining weigth this summer cuz i'm babysitting so i got lazy an cuz this 1 guy left me 4 sum ugly gurl that had a pretty body but a f***ed up faces an i just kan believe that he left i'm not fat like ugly fat my body is even in shape but i do need to lose sum weigth i starte runing last year on oct 30 2007 an i lost alot of weigth i used to weigth 165 an as soon as igot 2 140 i stop then i gain it all back an i also use this product kalled napolina an it' works it works better if u excersices an take it twic a day trust me u can lose -5 pounds in a week excersice "  i when from a sixe 13 to a size 9 an by agust 22 i want to be a size 7 or even less i want a flat belly i also found out a way to lose more when when running to get a flatter belly u get a bottle of vicks then u get a trash bag a small or watever fit to go around ur belly an u need a pair of scissor 1st u put the vicks on u ab area jellyrolls all over stomach then u get the trash bag an cut the part that is close then u put the bag on ur stomach area an so it wont fall out u stuck in in the bra area then when u start running in like not even 30 minuter u feel hot an wet an if u run more than 30 min u can fell the swat going into ur shorth or jeans i'ts so grosss but it work an when u take the bag out that is gonna b dripping with sweat nasty i know but when u touch ur stomach is gona feel like u got rid of a gallon of water trust me it works !!!! so ima start doing my rutine againg so i kan loook better feeell better an 2 prove than son of a b**ch than i look better an have a way more prettier faces lol oh na ucz is gonna be my last year of HIGH School an i  wanna look better for my last year to prove them that any1 kan b fit expecially 2 the jocks cuz my new boyfriend plays football an he to good so i gotta look good besided him to well WISH me LUcK GOOD LUCK 2 ALL OF YALL STAY STRONG DONT B QUITTER SUCESSFULL PEOPLE NEVER QUIT BUT MOST OF ALL BELiEVE IN UR SELF  sorry 4 the typos lol
I started using Nopalina since October 2007 , i have lost 40 pounce , but i also work out and eat healthy .
I recommend it to everyone , i way a size 40 in jean last year ,now im a size 36
I happy with the result it workers ,just remember you have to change the way of eating like cut the fast food , red meat that real bad for you body.
HI EVERYONE , I'M NOT SURE WHETHER TO TAKE NOPALINA OR LINOFLAX? I'VE BEEN HEARING SOME RUMORS ABOUT NOPALINA THAT IT GIVES YOU CRAMPS, AND YOU PEE A LOT AND I DON'T WANT THAT. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I TAKE?
Hi, this is a very interesting read for me. i was just surfing web for info about nopalina and flax seed in general.  I dont know if it works yet personally but will see. I have been using nopalina for almost a week now and so far so good. although i appreciate all that i have read i realized that most of comments were made long long time ago so i scrolled down for something more recent when i came to your comment TG657. i think urs was the most helpful and i agree with you. i have struggled with my wieght since i quit smoking about ten years ago but the last few years i have gained more wght more rapidly than ever. i have always been a vibrant confident young woman and still am but this weight this is beginning to take a toll on me physically. i dont have any health problems and i am  only 37 but getting older. the last thing i wanna do is develop health issues because i cant control my eating habits. its upsetting but ive taken a stand. a co workeer of mine suggested nopalina to  me in conversation about my weight loss struggle. she has been using it for some months now with proper diet and exercise and she is losing wght and looking great. i am contemplating gastric bypass surgery but whether i decide to or not i have to begin somewhere with changing my diet and the way that i eat. i have done that and added nopalina to my diet and i am feeling positive about the outcome. yes i am urinating more but im drinking more water. yes im am having movements more but i am eating more fruits and veggies, less carbs. I am less gaseous at night. i do appreciate the suggestion made about the timing when you take nopalina because i realized i need to adjust the time of day that i drink it. i mix crystal light on the go and  1 tbsp of nopalina in a regular bottle of water, twice a day. i use warm water and let  it sit because it does help it dissolve a lil better, thickens up and gets softer. then i put in fridge to chill if i choose. helps to shake it up before you drink so that the mix floats in the beverage and flows down your throat when you swallow verses it coming from bottom and ending up in your mouth after you've swalllowed. its sort of like spitting out popcorn kernels. i pray that my new eating habits , with the help of nopalina gets me on my way to a healthier better fit me. a decision for the surgery would be to get this weight off of  me  quicker than the time it took to gain it. my knees and ankles hurt too much to exercise the way i want and when i do too much my chest hurts and im am very affraid of having a heart attack. im praying on it all. by the way i am 5' 7" and weighed at 387.9 lbs as of yesterday. i need a few cheerleaders and i will be cheering on all who are in this struggle too. God Bless.
I have diverticulosis, which is blisters in my large intestine due to lack of fiber in my diet. I can not eat any that has seeds(strawberry, nuts, corn, pickles) I need to dig the seeds out of everything i eat. I have been grinding the Nopalina...Do you think it has the same effect that the whole one does? I hope so because all the rest of fiber stuff doesn't work.
Idaluci: How do you grind them? Is it working?

To all: I have been taking nopalina since may and it REALLY helps. I do not take it to loose weight. My homeopath recommended it because of my bowel movement and other related problems, such as gas and gas-related pain. My health was getting real bad before I started taking nopalina. Low energy, always sleeping, and the permanent constipation, especially when I had to travel. All this has disappeared. I have had no cramps whatsoever. All the laxative products, even the "lightest", I had tried before nopalina would make me not just feel pain, but also faint (they would lower my blood pressure). This has not happened with nopalina. If I take it regularly every night I will go 3 times a day, which is exactly what the homeopath told me should happen. She says we should go everytime we eat. I feel much more energetic and can concentrate better. And yes, feces become less solid but I think that it is a good sign that the stuff the body wants to get rid of gets out as quick as possible! Anyway, I do not think it helps loosing weight, but I would definitely try it if what you have are chronic bowel problems. If you go to the doctor they will prescribe you a similar fiber thing anyway.
Hi everyone.
I've been taking Nopalina for 2 weeks. So far, nothing. I've just got this horrible itchiness all over my skin and it won't stop.

Could I be allergic to any of the ingredients in it?
For all who question Napolina usage... It is very important that you take the suggested amount on the back of the bag (4oz of liquid with 2 tablespoons of Napolina)  ALSO*** Drink plenty of WATER*** to stay hydrated.
**Napolina makes you loose fluid weight in your body, so u have to make sure you replace it!
You WILL see a difference of 10lbs after a couple of weeks... BUT Napolina isnt meant to take for an entire month. Take it for 2 weeks ONCE A MONTH.
I just started drinking Nopalina. I drink it with OJ and it does not taste that bad :) I am taking it 3 times a day. I hope it works for me as it has worked for some of you. I would like to loose 10-15 pounds. I am not that regular to begin with so I hope this helps me on that sense as well. I will keep you all posted. Good Luck Everyone.
I was taking nopalina about a year ago and it worked wonderfully. It does work better if you eat smart and drink alot of water. It tastes very well with OJ and you have to take it the way it is recomended not more. I lost a total of 70 pounds but then I stopped taking it and gained back 25 pounds. I have recently started taking it again and I'm excited to start losing again. Nopalina does not make you pee, it makes you sh** and if you take it more than twice a day or more than the 2 spoonfull you will have a problem. The only complaint I have about it is it does make my stomache cramp but that is usually my hint that it is time to go to the bathroom. Once I go to the bathroom the cramping stops. Take Nopalina, eat healthy and drink alot of water and you will be very happy.Also I have heard that they now have it in pill form. I have yet to see it but a friend of mine says she has it and is taking it. So look out for it.
i am the same.
i really want to lose weight and i am usig nopalina as well, but mine is in pills.
does it differ?
the package of nopalina says to take one tablespoon with 8oz of water twice a day. I see some of you take 2 spoons with 4oz of water.I blend mine with canalope and it makes it better to drink and it does not make me pee it makes me have a bowl movement and im not hungry.
Good Luck
Lea
I have been taking Nopalina for about 1 week and I am at the same weight I started.
@ maciaschapa: I have been taking 2 spoons with 8 oz of OJ I tried to take it with water but couldn't drink it down so i prefer OJ with the Nopalina.  I see that it says 1 spoon but I must have read the comments that I thought they recommended dosage was 2 spoons LOL...Well it's been making me regular.  I am gonna try till the bag is gone and see what happens.  I hope to lose about 40 lbs...in total
I see the Nopalina support suggests use 2 weekis a month and thats it...is there a reason why?

my father started taking napolina linaza plus last year, he started @ 300lbs and he is now down to 220. he eats regularly and barely exercises, he simply drinks napolina with lots of water.... so in my opinion, this thing really works but does taste like ****.
good luck to all
-tainarican
I started taking Nopalinaza yesterday before bedtime I went to the RR today in the morning had a little stomach cramping but I think it is normal, i think its just the linaza trying to flush out what i ate especially if its something very high in fat like two MCdonald sausage mcmuffin. I will keep drinking it for two months if I see that I am losing weight I will keep drinking it. Also I have started exercising with Billy Blanks Tae Bo videos. they are fun and Billy tries to motivate you, it makes me work hard when I do a 30 min workout I finish sweating like crazy. I recommend people to exercise with Billy's videos I downloaded some of his videos from youtube.
Well I just bought this product and I am looking forward to seeing some results even if it is just being regular.  But if anyone can tell me, I have heard that taking to much of this Nopalina can damage your system???  Hhhmmmmmm how true is that???  I read a few of the negative comments and just wondering.  Oh another thing that is making me think twice on taking it is that I read as well here that you get cramps while on Nopalina....how true is that???  I can deal with the diahrea part but the cramps, are they tolerable or are they hard core pain.  I am not really good at taking pain...  By the way I bought Nopalina to see if I can loose 15 pounds or so and yes I will keep you guys posted on that too.  I was going to take Alli, but wow you have to keep a SUPER stricked diet with Alli and I figured I would give this a try before having to practically limit myself to almost all the pastelitos, cakes, tamales and the yummy food.  Don't take me wrong I know I do have to do some sort of healthy eating with Nopalina too but it is not as strick as Alli.

Please get back I would love to hear from you guys.
For How long i should take Nopalina? Thank You!
Hi! So you said, that the suggested use for nopalina is 2 weeks every month?  Can i still having a diet while taking Nopalina? or should i eat like i used to eat regularly?
Wow i read all these comments and am really surprised at all the bad tings dat people say. When i finishd my junior year i started goin on nopalina bcuz i didn't want to exercise BUt i did want2 lose weight. At first i took it evrytime befor i ate and it would fill me Up sO i ended Up eatin a fist size of food three times a day. I did start to lose weight magically sO i changed it four times a day For the  second month. OMG when i returned for my senior year i wore shirts my little sistrs size! And it didn't make my boobs or butt disapear sO i wUsz sO happy!! And evryone including my teachers would ask me what was my secret and i recomended it to evryone! Eventualy i gained back my wieght when i started college and n0w i will go back on it tonite. Maybe they changed the quality since more people get it n0w BUt i will keep posting evry week sO you guys can see my process. Ido hope it still works as i love gettin attention!
by jj,hi i have been taking napolina for almost 2months now at first i was running to the bathroom very often,but as the time went by i went about 3 to4 time a day,to be honest since i started taking napolina with eating right and excercising i have lost so much belly fat,i feel so much energy when working out and i have no symtoms (symptoms) from this product,believe me these diet pills might work yes but when u do stop taking them all the weight comes right back,the key to weight loss is to eat right and excercise,i take napolina because of the energy it give to me,i have high colestoral which it helps and it cuts my appetite drastically.im think about just making plain old flax a part of my diet because that is the mirracle in napolina,if taking napolina to lose weight i donot suggest u do that,u cant just lose weight by taking something and exspects to keep it off,learning how to eat right and excersice is the key to losing and keeping the weight off,ive lost 50pounds by eating the right foods and working out 5times a week,this week is my last of taking napolina because i have to learn to control my appetit on my own by eatin high fiber foods
i'm 195 and i being doing all kinds of things and me and my husband started together i stop cause i fell bad that he was at 230 and know his 185 he lost more weight than me.i feel bad.i mean i have no children and i'm extra pound heavy i'm 5;9 1/2 tall but i want to be at 145 .my sister told me to drink linaza or nopalina.others have said cabbage soup.or alcachofas i'm just confused witch one have you ladys or men try.please help me out.i want to lose few pounds for this summer.u could also email me the info ***@****
i started taking the nopalina in the pill form and so far i have lost over 10 pounds,and its been about three weeks,its makes me pee alot,i can tell cause my stomach is going down,im like wow,i also have it in the powdered form, but i'd rather take it in the pill form and its about the same price. you have to take about 8 pils a day,i like it.
This is really something exotic,sounds interesting.Getting valuable guidance to loose weight,will effectively helps for many.Thanks.
Yo antes tomaba Nopalina pero encontre otro producto que se llama leonflax que funciona mucho mejor. Rebaje mas rapido y no me da los mismos dolores estomacales que a veces me daba la nopalina. Tiene mas ingredientes y es mas barato. En una tienda lo encontre hasta con un frasco de capsulas gratis. Nopalina es buena pero esta leonflax es mil veces mejor por menos precio.
Two weeks on Nopalina and no weight loss to speak of.
I got another brand called Naturalina and is does not contain senna or the other natural laxative casacara de no se que..  The only problem is I can only find this product in Miami and there is no information online.  This one is differnt because it contains NeoPuntia which is made from Nopal which helps you loose weight. I looked up the Neopuntia and apparently they sell it in pill form to help with weight loss.  I dont need to loose a lot of weight just "grasa" as my Mami put it and I tend to have digestive problems.  I wanted to start takng it beause i felt backed-up and don't like the old school idesa of taking a liquid "purgante". I am taking it as recommended 2 x per day at breakfast and before dinner during the work week. It has made me regular but no diareahh like expected.  My skin looks great and I feel good when I take it.  I dont feel like I've lost any weight but people have asked me and I recommend Naturalina or any Canadian flaxseed product which is also recommended for menopause.  Everything is moderation people.  Buena suerte.
hi there..well i just started using nopalina  for like 2 weeks and a half and i lost 5 pounds already!!!i noticed that the first comments are very negative and the most recent comments are more positive...could it be that the ingredients have changed overtime?...well for some reason i been more active and gotten better moods since i started nopalina=)...so far i have been getting some results..and yes stay hydrated!!!
is anyone else suffering from stomach aches??
my stomach won't stop hurting ever since I've taken this....
is it true that the ingredients are dangerous????
should I stop taking this?????
Hi everyone!!! In 2008 I decided one day after eating a plate of "Carne Con Papas" that I had enough of being fat and decided to start a low carb diet together with two spoons of Nopalina with grapefruit juice in the morning. In 1 year I had lost 84 lbs. So Nopalina does work!!!!!!!!!
It helped me clean my digestive tract, I was very regular and is also diuretic I think. I was very satisfied with Nopalina. However since I stopped doing what I was doing I have now gained back some of the weight and am looking foward to starting my diet and Nopalina regim again. I will keep you posted.

Hope,
HOLA AMIGAS....
MY SECOND DAY ON NOPALINA/PLUS....GREAT FOR ME...I AM ABLE TO GO #2....AND MY TUMMY IS DOWN....I NEED TO LOSE  45LBS...TILL NEXT TIME AMIGAS/OS
I started today taking Nopalina Flax Seed Plus and my question is do I have to take 4 pills in the morning and 4  pill at night. Im asking because my sister is also taking then and she had told me that she takes 2 in the morn and 2 at night. I just want to what works better. We do have to lots of water right.
A coworker recommended it and I have been taking Nopalina for about a week now. I have noticed weight loss. I also stopped drinking sodas and I'm eating lighter.(Trying to take care of myself) The taste is not bad, I prepare it with milk, oatmeal and bananas in the blender for breakfast. It also makes me regular, (twice a day) I have recommended it to my sister.
Well I have been taking linaza for 2 wks and it makes me have bowel movements it hurts I get craps but only for a moment I only drik it once a day and it works good for me..
I'm breastfeeding my 4month baby can I take Nopalina
i loove this ...it actually works my whole family tried it.
My mom got thinner
My dad it helped him with his agruras&heart
ANd me it helped me loose waight,and helped me go to#2 which i had hard time b4 now normal =)
----Negative---you go alot to the restroom-pee mostly
---helps going #2
---taste groose after a while
---Posetive----Lose waight
----can drink it with milk and taste good
helps youre heart
----Made us more energized
----low price
im really happy with thismy family and i are very pleased and are recomending it to everyone our friends and family---- its econimic,eazy,and good for you,its like a cleance i love it i just dont know were to buy the pills the product bag they sale it everywere but idk were the pills are
hi very one im 17 years old n i had some problems going #2 in the restoom i took nopalina and it made me loose weight-helped me with my problem--and lost weight =) super happy i told my parents about this they started to do it with me and my mother lost alot of weight and it helped my dad  also  im very satisfied and i recomend it to every body its cheap works and loose weightit dont take long b4 it starts working like in 5-10 min after you drink it you go to the restroom i recommend not going anywere while you take this bcuz u go alot to the restroom like every 10 min or less
Hi I started with Nopalina four days ago. I use it with plain yougurt, nuts and a few cranberries. So far so good. My main goal is to get regular yet I am overweight. It seems that is a good thing to do. We will see!
maybe your not drinking enough water.  It is a diuretic so that means you need to drink lots of water
your feed back is very sound and true.
i have been taking nopalina and have seen good results from it. i have recently switched to Lal-K-CHofa has anyone tried this im sure its from the same line that Nopalina comes from wish me luck! i plan to keep u updated to tell u how this is working for me!:)
The cramps are usually for the first couple if day if at all.  it depends on how backed up you are.  The pee alot,,, if you ready the instructions on the container, it tells you to drink at least 8 galsses of water per day.  That is the reason why people pee a lot.  But the water is necessary to help the Nopalina to flush your system.  it also makes you feel full and hunger is reduced.  It works if you follow directions and stick with it.
I Have been drinking Nopalina for five days now and nothin happens. I don't feel that need to go to the bathroom like most of you. I am a little concerned. Is it the way I'm takin it? I drink 8 oz with two spoons of Nopalina in the morning. I do it like at 7:00 and then I go back to sleep until 9:00. Then I drink another glass of Nopalina at 7:00 at night. (I don't go to sleep this time) lol but what should I do.? I'm kinda worried. And btw all of your comments were what encouraged me to drink Nopalina. Thank you(:
I have been taking nopalina capsule not the powder for a week now and lost 3lbs and have seen good results from it. It also makes you feel full and hunger is reduced.  It works if you follow directions and stick with it. the peeing alot is due to all the water you have to drink which is good because you're flushing out your system...the first two days where the roughest days bad stomach cramps and alot of number 2...but this is day 6 and no stomach pains.
hi everybody my name is karla.
i bought nopalina 3 days ago, i have been taking it ever since. i take it before breakfast and before dinner, 1 spoonfull w/ 8 oz of water. i started walking  an hour evryday. im 5'2 and weight 127. i wanna lose 15 lbs. i got so scared when i read all the bad comments about nopalina. maybe you guys are taking it the wrong way?? well i drink it 30 mins before a my meal. idont know if your suppose to take it a couple of minutes before or wait 30 minutes like i do. i go to the bathroom to do num.2 at nite, but i haven't experience all the bad stuff like bleeding that othr ppl had.
wish u all luck, and take it the right way and exercise.
i will keep u posted on my weightloss(if i lose any)
:)
Hi, Im taking Nopalina Since a few months. I can say its a great product. It is all natural and  so CANNOT do anything hurting to your body... BUT you have to know this, Nopalina its NOT a magic product wich its does loose weight if you are not compromised with loosing weight.
Take Nopalina, but also do a diet, leave sodas and breads, and the most important ,DRINK like 8 glasses of water per day, that will make all easier

And dont be afraid! lol, nothing bad can happend. Take care, Jessie
i just stared 3days ago an im doing numer 2alot im feeling alot better my weight is 267 hope ill loose some pounds will keep u guys post 12/14/11
Do u guys think it's ok taking nopalina while I'm briar feeding??
Well, i started today, i had my doubts on it because of all the bad comments i heard but i just ingnored them and drank it anyways because i already bought them. So what i was scared of is that it makes you poop alot and i dont like that. my friend used it and she said you have to workout eat haelthy and stay on a diet if you want fast results. other than that she said it doesnt make you poop it just makes you go to the bathroom after you eat because that makes good disgestion. so just drink it, workout, eat healthhy than youll be alright. and also the first few days it does make you poop and pee because its in the process of keeping all the bad stuff out of your body.
U have to drink lots of water I take the pills four in the morning four at night. I go to the batroom alot like Four times a day..noticed im not as bloated as usually I am and it does take my hunger away. Been using it for a month and ive lost 5 lbs :)
I've been a dieter for quiet sometime now. Meitzang was the one that worked wonders for me but,I guess being on it so long I didn't see anymore weight loss. So here I am day one on Nopalina capsules, I targeting my stomach area I hope it works..
I just started taking Napolina like two days ago and I have been running to the bathroom. I pee alot and I move my bowels alot. I have notice that my lower abdomen has become a tad bit flat and its not so bulky (Yay!) I will continue to use it. I do feel much better and its a great feeling to release toxins while you loose the weight!! I'll keep you posted...JRG
I take frozen strawberries, and blueberries,in oj whip them in my food processor, and whamo smoothie, it actually tastes really good :) also if you dont want it thick thin out with water or more oj . 1 table spoon of the Nap. 2x a day. And for me , Ive noticed my hyperglycemia side effects are gone  between meals, and hunger and craving are gone as well.
Labonte, I would take it with liquid. So all the grains can dissolve into the juice or water that you put it in. I think you will see a lot of difference if you do. I drink mine in 8 ounces of orange juice so that it dies down the flavor of it.
Missybuku,

A couple of questions. You say you do a lot of cardio right? How often, do you do that 45 minutes of cardio everyday? If so that is not very good for you, you should alternate the cardio. Like say on Monday, do your cardio and when done try working in some core exercises as well, that will also help with burning calories as well as strengthening your core and lower back more. Tuesday work on your lower body, Wednesday work on cardio and core, Thursday upper body, Friday cardio and core and keep alternating. You shouldn't be doing cardio any more than 3 days a week. Also if you are trying to lose weight it is best to try and watch your calorie intake and your simple carb intake. As far as simple carbs those fall under pretty much any kind of food that starts out white. "Food that has Starch" An example of that is, rice, flour " if you use a lot of flour try switching to Wheat flour" potatoes, you can substitute regular potatoes with sweet potatoes which are very healthy for you. Sugar, instead of sugar use Splenda.  Also, along with keeping track of your calories you should keep track of your protein. A good way of getting healthy protein is by using Whey Protein. Especially if you do not eat a whole lot of red meats or other high protein products. The best way to find out how much protein that you should be taking in each day is to take in your goal weight " the weight you want to be after losing the weight" then multiply that by 1.2.  That will be a good scale on how much protein that you should be taking in daily. For example: You said you weight 135 and want to lose 15 pounds, which would make you 120 pounds. You would multiply 120X1.2= 144 grams of protein that you should be taking in each day. There are a lot of very good sites out there that you can use to put in your daily food intakes in and it will help you keep track of all of your calories, proteins, fats, carbs and so on. They will also let you input your exercises that you do and it will calculate the calories that you have burned on that day.  Just remember, basically you want to burn more calories or the same amount than you eat. If you try this, along with drinking Nopalina you will see very good results and if you are as active as you say you are. If you would like me to send you a link to the web site that I use to keep track of all of my daily foods and exercises send me a email on here and I will send it to you.  I wish you the best of luck in your journey.
Southsidegirl, Try mixing it with orange juice or some other kind of juice that you like that has a strong taste. That will make the taste of Nopalina die down to where you can drink it. Also, make sure you stir, shake or mix it very well before you drink it.
hello my name is joanaa and i read your comment and i just wannted to tell u that alcofra dont work i bought it for 189 and it dose not work at all try nopalina they say it very good and it dose make u go to the rest room fast after u eat.i bought it and tryed it.i eat a small meal and then i drink it and and a few min i was in the rest room......the taste is bad but i mix it wit milk or u can do it wit warm water.......i think u should try it....good luck
Hi!!

I can tell you that with most all natural supplements, you will acheive the desired affect you are looking for.  Bearing that in mind, you will also have toremember that weight loss is proportionate as well.  You can rest assure that weight loss is going to take some work, but with products like Nopalina and such...it can be made easier.  I can tell you this and more all the low price of you just simply listening to what I have to say...that's right not one red cent FREE, GRATIS!!!  I just want to guide you through your journey on weight loss and optimal health for the rest of your life and teach you something you'll be able to pass on to others.  This is valuable information and that is why I want you to pass what I share with you on to others.  Remember FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Here is my contact information:

court.***@****
There are other all natural products out there if this one isn't working fo r you.  Don't just rely on the product remember you have to chaneg your entire lifestyle.  Email me and I will gladly tell you how FOR FREEE!!!
If you can't take the powder, try the capsule, it works the same and you won't have to taste it.  Just drink lots of water per the directions.
Hi, I been drinking Nopalina for 4 days now. I started taking it cuz I cant go #2 I went once nd been having gas problem since then :/  but Ive lost like 4-5 lbs im 150lbs 5'1 I need to bck to aleast 135lbs nd I eat normal no diet... I drink it with water? Is dat okay? I cnt drinking it with anything else it hard
ok so today was the first time i used NOPALINA but after reading everything i think I'm going to stop... I'm also taking herbalife and it does work i went from 240lbs to now 160lbs but sometimes i don't have enough money to keep going with it and for the same reason i bought nopalina... i will love to lose 30 more lbs... any help??? thanks and good luck...
its the senna that makes one pee a lot, so watch your sodium and drink a lot of water...not with yogurt and water is best.
You will have problems if u don't drink lots of water
I went to the meat market and they now have capsules. I started today lets see how it works for me.
since you happen to know alot about this product.. i would like to ask do you know if it will affect my birth control in any way? (i take the pill) thanks in advance!! :)
i just bought the capsules yesterday. i havent try them yet but will try them tomorrow. i hope this works. im trying to loose i least 30-40 lbs. i weigh 160 at the moment. i hope it works wish me luck
r u implying you constantly go to the restroom and it gets messy????
Hello everyone!!! Today is my first day on Nopalina. I'm hoping that it works. I'm trying to loose at least 30-50 pounds. I will try exercise at leat 3-4 times a week. Wishh me luck. I will keep you guys posted.
Have you lost more than the initial 5lbs and kept it off?  Please get in touch with me and let me know your success.  ***@****

Julie
Hello Tinkerbell , I had a hard time in the beginning too . for me the best is mixing it in oatmeal. You can use low fat milk or lactaid milk. Nopalina helps you digestive system on a normal . I love it .
hello!! so yes nopalina really works! ;) i had my second baby on november and now im stock with lots of babyfat ;(. so i have been taking nopalina linaza for about 3weeks now and i have lost 10pounds!! it only takes your hunger away and it helps you to regulate your metabolism. so here is how i use it.......

1week... PINEAPPLE SHAKE WITH 2SPOONS OF NOPALINA AT 6 OR 7 IN THE MORNING
pineapple for a whole week!!
1week.....STRAWBERRY YOGURTH WITH 1 SPOON OF NOPALINA.

2WEEK.....PAPAYA SHAKE WITH 2SPOONS OF NOPALINA AT 6OR 7 IN THE MORNING.
1week...STRAWBERRY YOGURTH WITH 1SPOON OF NOPALINA.

3WEEK....ORANGE JUICE WITH 2SPOONS OF NOPALINA AT 6OR 7 IN THE MORNING.
1week..STRAWBERRY YOUGURTH WITH 1SPOON OF NOPALINA.

so everyday at 6 in the morning meke your shake!!8 onces of 1% milk add 2spoons of nopalina 5pc of pineapple or etc.. and blend!!!!!! i recomend 1small spoon of sugar for a better taste  ;)...

if you want to lose more than 10 lb then for 4week im drinking cucumber shake!!!!!!! ill let ya know how it work ;). ok so hope it help.

for questions just contact me .."smileGiiRl"
Hi ! I have been taking Nopalina for about 2 months now with a break between both months,it has worked for me,it has maintained my weight but I need to excercise and really watch what I eat,if I did that I know I would loose alot.It does help me with BM at least twicw a day and I do pee alot which is wonderful since I do suffer from constipation.I also noticed my face is clearer and more energy and better moods.oh and my belly is so much flatter I use to be asked all the time if I was pregnant.Haven't been asked that.I am so much happier. Liz
Hi Jamaya2009, Please post what success you have had with the pills. My sister in law just introduced them to me but after reading all the other post I am so confused. Dont want to end up with weak muscles in my intestines or bleeding problem, until then will look for your response,hopefully its a good one. PS I also have diabetes.
hey i just read ur comment .. does it really work what you did??
Hi everyone I just started drinking something similar it's called alcachofa linaza noni. And I'm hopeing it helps me lose weight. It also says it has many other benefits. I just hope its true. Has anyone tried it or know someone that has?
I work for a physician and he did prescribe me phentermine and it definitely worked.  Our company was purchased by a larger company and we had to take a drug screen it does test positive for methenphetamine.  If you have a prescription then you have no problem, if you are buying them on the internet you might have a problem.  Just a kind warning, it scared me to death and I have not taken them since, that was over a year ago.
did you drink it every day?
twice a day?

and did you change your eating habits or exercise while drinking nopalina?
i would really appreciate if you can get back to me:)
When taking Nopalina in the pills. Can I open the capsule and put it on a spoon? will it have the same effect? I'm gaging on the pills.
It my first time drinking Nopalina I hope it works they had told me to make a shake of cucumbers n pineapple with 1/2 cup of water n 2 table spoon of nopalina n it will make u lost weight I hope it works
I dont like the way it makes me feel, I dont know if I want to keep taking it, the pain still wont stop! And I have to wk2morrow ! Idk Wat I should do ??
I want to start your product bececause i need to lose weight like now because everything hurts. I am 37yr old 5' 3" and weight 242 my dr told me that she could refer me for a bypass. Which one do you recommend so i can start losing weight.
Dose: From 400 to 800 milligrams a day in pill form, taken on an empty stomach with water, often at bedtime. Or two cups of tea daily, made with two grams of the herb per cup. The herb should not be used for more than seven to 10 days.
Precautions: Cascara sagrada can cause cramps and diarrhea. Taking the herb for more than two weeks can damage the intestines and lead to dehydration, potassium deficiency, muscle weakness and heart arrhythmias. The herb should not be taken with licorice root or steroids, which can lower potassium levels. People who are dehydrated or suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease or colitis should avoid the herb. Fresh cascara can cause intestinal spasms and bloody diarrhea.
Research: Human studies have shown that cascara sagrada is an effective laxative. Results from some research suggest a few of the bark's components may have antiviral and antibacterial properties, but these have not been confirmed.
Dietary supplement makers are not required by the U.S. government to demonstrate that their products are safe or effective. Ask your healthcare provider for advice on selecting a brand.
-- Elena Conis
You need to drink high volumes of water. If you are blocked really bad it will just make you cramp up
I have not had that problem but, when I have to go, I HAVE TO GO....lol
I think that this is a really good product. I just started the OBESITY TEA that they make and so far so good. I am trying to lose 50 lbs b4 my cruise in June 2013
Where can I buy phentermine 37.5 can I get them behind the counter......
Hi are you stroll taking this product.
If yes - has your colon become dependent on this product?
I have taken it - and it works
But when i stop taking it
I get stopped up
I need it -
I started taking Nopalina Flax Seed Plus formula today. I mostly just feel nauseous, not sure what to make of that. I am taking it for weight loss, but will it harm me to take this even though I use the restroom regularly (1-2x a day or more)?

Any advice please?? Thanks (:
it says to take it with water, juice or milk
I started taking Napolina since yesterday 3/12/2013. I am drinking it twice a day. Morning and before I go to sleep. I am mixing it with juice. Drinking 4oz. I am yet to go to the bathroom but I am also drinking lots of water. I have noticed improvement in my energy levels and diminished hunger. I am looking to loose approximately 25-30 lbs. I am 4'11. Not sure what my current weight is... I am thinking I'm about 140. I will keep all posted! Good luck to all :)
I forgot to add that I am using two teaspoons in a 4 ounce glass. If anyone has seen better improvements with greater or lesser amounts please help! Thanks!!! :)

8 oz of water or juice
2 spoon of Napolina
2 slice of pineapple
2 slice of cucumber ( peel the cucumber)

Put it on a blender all together and drink the 8 oz  in the morning before breakfast and at night around 7 or 8 pm.
8 oz of water or juice
2 spoon of Napolina
2 slice of pineapple

same here i had really bad cramps too :(
hi i just started taking nopalina capsules today 03/08/13. does anybody know if it works?? i have read all this stuff about nopalina and im scare now to take nopalina. i am 150 and im trying to lose at least 30. i been on my period fro a month and i read some comments about bleeding.and also about peeing a lot well i have been peeing a lot today but i dont know if is the water i drinked or the nopalina capsules i will not know if nopalina its gonna make me bleed because i had my period before i started taking nopalina. the instructions for nopalina flax seed plus fiber it says to take 4 capsules of nopalina with 8oz of water,milk,or juice. it says to take it 2 times a day and drink minimum of 8 glasses of 8oz of water daily i think thats a lot. but now i dont know if i should feep taking them or not i read so many things about it and now im scare to take them. :/ helpp :o
try to alternate what you do at the gym, it sounds like your body has just gotten used to your workout regimen. hope this helps! try a dance class or Zumba or something else!
Hello Community:  I started taking the Nopalina pills because my mother eats the Nopalina flax seeds on her oatmeal every morning and she has no trouble with it.  I however am having some problems.  I took it for about a month and then I noticed rectal bleeding for about 2 days. I was fully examined by my doctor with a scope and everything and he could find no reason for the bleeding. I stopped taking the Nopalina.  It has been about a month with no bleeding and feeling fine, so I started Nopalina again. I have been taking the Nopalina now for about a week.   Well today I have blood in my stool again.  I do not know if it is hemorrhoids, or if it is internal bleeding, I feel absolutely fine - last time this happened the doc checked me out and he found nothing.. so it must be the Nopalina. I don't take too much of it.  I take two Nopalina pills a day.  You must be very careful with this.  I will be doing my research.  I will let you know.  Be Careful.  Theresa  
I know this is an old post bt i wnt to loose weight & start running to get toned & i wanna know if nopalina really worked for youu or any one please answer.
Some have used and say it worked. I started using it with diet and exercise of course. I usually blended it so I won't taste all the fibers into my lemon water.  I will post my results within three days for any pros  and cons. Remember in order to lose weight it's 80% diet and 20% exercise. So cut off all the fritos, cut out carbs, and eat lots of green.
Wait I have been taking  2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon with water.....Am I taking it right or is it suppose to be 4 pills in the morning and then 4 more laterrr ???? Please answer me I started yesterday and im really confused..
8/12/2013 was my first  day of taking Nopalina i hope it woorks
nopalina really works
Im trying to really loose weight what do yah recommend me i weight 260 and im onli 5"1 i gt three gruls and a husband that nt to happy with my weight what should i do
Trying to loose weight im onli 21 with three kids and a husband i weight 260 can someone help please
Can u breastfeed n take this??????
Hi, I started taking Nopalina on Monday and was scarred because I suffer from acid reflux and my upper tummy was always bloated and felt prego.. since I have been taking nopalina my acid reflux is no longer there and the bloated upper portion is all gone yay I take 2 teaspoons full with soy milk in the morning and drink lots of water.  I will continue to take it guess its a true fact that it helps your intestines.  I do number  2 often and I believe this is where the weight loss will come in because its detoxifies your body and loosens all that crap in your intestinal walls.  Good luck everyone I believe we are in the verge of a break through lol omg YEZZZZ HEB started selling Noplaina in big bags just saw the stands this morning in san Antonio, TX.
Hope you are drinking lots of water (at least 8 8oz glasses per day). That's likely what is causing everyone to pee so much. Lack of enough water may be what's making you cramp.