Does anyone know if hcg is safe for a 16 year old.
I will be starting hcg in about three weeks when I'm done with my cleanse. I would like to have my 16 year old daughter (125lbs to lose) go on hcg too. However,if its not recommended for a teenager to go on it, then I certainly won't take risks with her health. I did ask my naturopath and he thought if was fine for me but didn't find any data on usage by teenagers. He thought it might not be good that it could affect her periods. Well, if any teenagers or anyone has first hand experience please let me know. Thanks, MrsTopkat
I was browsing the yahoo hcg groups where I read that it is not reccommended for teens to take hcg since they are still developing and hcg is a hormone drug...you might want to read it yourself as they have more info regarding this...http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hcg_support/

thats the link to the posts...just browse they have a lot of info there...hope I was of any help.

nette
i have read that it is ok as long as she has started her cycle.  i think its in Dr Simeons writings.

i found the info i mention earlier, it is at http://www.slimming-methods.org/txtsrv5u.html  the specific  area is in the Q&A #18