Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Does anyone know if hcg is safe for a 16 year old.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does anyone know if hcg is safe for a 16 year old.

I will be starting hcg in about three weeks when I'm done with my cleanse. I would like to have my 16 year old daughter (125lbs to lose) go on hcg too. However,if its not recommended for a teenager to go on it, then I certainly won't take risks with her health. I did ask my naturopath and he thought if was fine for me but didn't find any data on usage by teenagers. He thought it might not be good that it could affect her periods. Well, if any teenagers or anyone has first hand experience please let me know. Thanks, MrsTopkat
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I was browsing the yahoo hcg groups where I read that it is not reccommended for teens to take hcg since they are still developing and hcg is a hormone drug...you might want to read it yourself as they have more info regarding this...http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hcg_support/

thats the link to the posts...just browse they have a lot of info there...hope I was of any help.

nette
Blank
i have read that it is ok as long as she has started her cycle.  i think its in Dr Simeons writings.

Blank
i found the info i mention earlier, it is at http://www.slimming-methods.org/txtsrv5u.html  the specific  area is in the Q&A #18
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...