Does phentermine NOT work for any of you?
First of all I am really enjoying all the info I am getting her as I do research on the HCG, B12, and KT's book (which I do have)

Now, I found a doc that will give me up to 2 B12 shots (1cc each, I think) per week. He also prescribed phentermine for me. First day I felt awesome an hour after the shot and taking my first pill. Tons of energy, happy , bright, alert, with it. I didnt think the B12 should work like that so fast so  I assumed it was a side effect of the phen. Second day, little less energy but still felt pretty good. Not much of an appetite . Day 3 (today...Happy Easter)I ate to much then ate pie and candy,dead tired and feel like ****....I need to mention I worked last 2 days, only 3-4 hrs sleep each night and have 5 kids, and got everything including dinner ready for easter..so I SHOULD be tired...lol.
I really feel like it didnt matter if I took the pill at all. I am surprised, I assumed since it was prescription I would have to force myself to eat anything. I guess they just dont work for me? I tried not to eat this stuff, I dont expect a pill to "do it all for me" but I thought I could get a few weeks of good appetite control at least.
Any one else like this? Should I ask for something different? They are 30 mg, yellow capsules.
I take 37.5 tablets, and they work great.  After taking them for awhile they don't work as well.  So I just go off of them for a month and then start back.  
I have been taking Phentermine for 5 weeks and have lost 25 pounds. Yes, you might want to try something else, although I would give it another chance.  I take 1 pill (37mg.) when I wake up and a 1/2 at 1:00.  My pills are white with blue spots.
Good Luck and keep us posted!
Thanks for the replies. I did fine today. I think it was just all the food I cooked all day and all the candy everywhere.
I took Phentramine and lost 30 pounds in 4 weeks.  Now, my doctor won't give them to me because I am on meds for Hypothyroid.  I would love to get back on them.  I felt so much better then than I do now.
Good, I am so glad to hear you had a better day!
Best of luck to you!
I had taken them on and off for years, starting back after I had my first child 11 years ago. Drop the weight fast. I got smaller in size and weight than I was before I had my first child. I looked great! Then after taking I stop taking them I gained a little back about 10 pounds but thats about what I would have been had I lost the weight after my preg on my own. Then I have taken them on and off again for the past 3 years until I got preg with my second child. I went back to get them about 6 weeks post partum and nothing... cant really even tell I am taking anything. It seems like a deff 10 or more months of being off of them that I would have got all the effects. I have lost about 30 of my 35 pounds in 6 months. When I had taken them after my first child I lost 20 pounds in like a little over 2 weeks. I dont know what to think. I keep taking them because I think its all in my head. I also get 1 b/12 injection per month. I had taken it the first few months but then stopped because I felt it made me feel like I was starving. I have been low on energy so I decided to take it this month and once again I feel like I am starving. But everything I read on the net says b/12 is only does you any good if you have low b/12 and you get b/12 from red meat. I eat lots of red meat. I hope someone can help me figure this out.
I've taken the Phentermine pills and it worked for me. I lost 8 pounds in a week, now I have lost 22 lbs so far. I'm still new to this diet, though. I've eaten nothing but lean cuisines and Healthy choice entrees, plus baking chicken and eating more salads and exercising (Only on weekends). So, I think people who want to lose weight should give the Phentermine a try.
thats so true i take b12 shot and a water pill and a vitamin plus the phentermine and i lost 50 pounds in 4 months plus i work out ymca 4 days a week  after work and walk every morning give phentermine a try it works
its not working for me at all. i have actually gained weight. I cut out all of the bad foods, drinks etc. I was down to salads and water. I had lost 4 lbs prior to valentines day. on valentines i went out and had one fajita, and boom... all the weight is back. I dont understand.
I've been on a week. My doctor lied to me and told me it boosted my metabolism. I would have refused to take the prescription If I had known it was an appetite suppressant. I told her that I am already eating 1000 calories a day and taking a 2 hour walk every day. I cut out all carbs entirely. I eat only chicken, beans, and vegetables. I didn't lose one pound.

So if you are already eating healthy and dieting, you don't need it.

To add further insult to injury, my doctor kept on lecturing constantly about how I need to exercise and count my calories. I kept interrupting and telling her I do that but she kept insisting I'm doing something wrong. This is the THIRD doctor who has done this to me. Doctors are jerks! And now I will never be able to work again because I'm running out of insurance in 3 months. I need to lose 45 lbs by then so I can get back surgery.  If I don't have surgery, then I can't work. I'm 27.