Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Don't Order from naturalhcg.com!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Don't Order from naturalhcg.com!!!!!

I just wanted everyone to be aware of naturalhcg.com.  I ordered an hcg kit over 2 month go and I cannot get anyone to return emails or to call me with a tracking number for my order.  I spent $285 with these people and I get nothing.  Buyer Beware!!!!!!!

Can anyone give me a site they have had success with in ordering the hcg kits?
Hello:  
I have good news on ordering from within the states.  Natural Healing Ways whose #is866.879.9951 and fax#is864.879.9953, will ship your package overnight from SouthCarolina if you have bloodwork from within the last 12 months that you can fax to them.  my counselor's name was brock.  She was great.  I went to their website at hcgdiet dot com and they did my consultation, took the payment from my credit card which was 353 dollars for the consultation plus 4 weeks of injections.

I had to learn this the hard way.  On Sept 24th I placed a second order to Eurobolic dot com and sent them the 110.00 via western union and, to date, I've not received my HCG.  The first order was fine, but orders from oversees are never guaranteed.   Please be careful.  This messed me up because I ordered just prior to completing 1 HCG treatment wherein I'd lost 23 lbs, but then I had to wait almost a month before I received my order from NHW before I could start again.  After losing 23 lbs, my weight loss slowed to .5 lbs per day, which was a bummer.  Because of the huge gap (3weeks) between treatment, I started over (including the binge days) and in two days, I've lost 5.6 lbs, after beginning the 500 cal diet.

Before I ordered from NHW, I placed an interim order with HCGdiet.com and had to wire funds through my bank account.  Hopefully this will still come.  If so, it will be a backup order.  I hope you all do well
Thank you!  I have called them, and left a voicemail.  I hope it works out as well as it has for you!
Are you spamming/advertising for naturalhcg,org?  What people dont realize is that when you openly post these sites on the forums it brings attention from the feds and that is when people dont receive their orders.  Its not always somebody being scammed, a lot of times the feds will watch and shut down sites and snag their orders, openly posting only makes it easier for them.
Naturalhcg.com is bogus. they say there's 99% success rate of delivery to the US but than in little writing they say"not responsible for confiscated goods". they take your money and leave you hanging with product.

DO NOT ORDER FROM NATURALHCG.COM they will rip you off like they did me & probably everyone else. my sister and mom ordered there product as well and received nothing.
IT'S TRUE "NATURALHCG.COM) IS A RIPP OFF!  
I too had ordered from them in September 2007.  After (2) months I began to wonder and ordered from another source (hgcweight.com) to see if I could get it sooner.  I recieved my order from them realativly quick.  I began to email naturalhcg.com and received a few emails a month apart telling me to be patient that they were having shipping problems with their order of HCG and they would ship out as soon as it arrived. I should have been alerted at this time but I kept waiting.  I did receive injection supplies from them but never HCG product.  I have tried recently as February to email and pull up website of which both are no longer available.  I am assuming this is another way in which an elaborate scheme has been created to doop people into giving up their hard earned money.  I can say that the other company that I have dealth with is very good in reponse and doing what they say.

HCG does work...keep trying!
I too ordered HCG but from TRUHUMANITY.COM. I got ripped off too. I placed that order on October 15,2007. I called more times than I care to mention.I also emailed them many times. I got  responses a couple of times from a lady named Sarah Schama. She said that^she had been notified that there had been postal delays. She also told me ,that hcg takes longer due to customs^clearnce and possible reshipping if it does not pass through customs the first time. She thanked me for being patient. All these stories sound too familar. It sounds as if it might be the same company using different email addresses. I used a credit card  and it cost me  three hundred dollars plus forty for shipping. I am thing about contacting my credit card company to see if they can do anything. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.
yes i 2 order hcg from naturalcure.com December 26 2007 i have been emailing every day no response i pay 180 dollars and now the web site has change its like another company took over but still no response i look for phone numbers somewhere one the wed site and a machine come on that makes noise in your ear 1-866-921-2451or 1614-921-2451 do any one have any other number. and is there some thing we can do about this a class action suite or something thats our money may be the betterbusiness bureau. do any one know THANKS. jean