Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Dr.Simeons Hcg Diet Group

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 1001-1118 comments:
OK -- 2nd day.  IM SOOO HAPPY!!!  I woke up this morning and the scale said 184.4 -- I had to weigh myself like 4 times to believe it.  I also weighed myself during the day after eating and the scale said 185.2 so I know it was right ---- YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH me.

My new stats...

Starting weight is 187.4.

After first day I am down 186.2=1.2lb loss.
After day two I am down 184.4=3lb loss.
Ok.  I've reached my first goal... a size 8 jeans.  Now I am in 21 day maintenance until January.  On my last injection day I was 183.  After three days after, I was 180.8.  I am now up to 182.8 after 4 days of maintenance.  Will I continue to gain or is it supposed to stabalize?  I cannot go beyond 185.  Please help.  Any tips or advice?  I'll check back in the morning.  
Are you sure size 8?  At 183 lbs.?  When I was in size 8, I weighed a lot less than 183!  Just asking.  What did you start at?
Thank you so much for the encouragement.  I haven't started my shots yet as I had surgery this week and feel like I have to recover from that first.  I have my hcg, though and am ready to go.  I was so worried that it wouldn't work because of the vegetarian issue, but I haven't eaten meat in 15 years and won't start even to lose weight.  I've bought fat free cottage cheese, apples, veggies and hope to start next week.  Will keep you posted on my progress which will, hopefully, be as great as yours.
I feel so encouraged by hearing how well you did that I'm going to start on Monday.  Can you give me some more specifics about what you ate, how much and how many times a day?  I really want this to work.  I'm not much of an egg eater, but will do it if there's no alternative.
Hey guys - long time no post! :)

I'm doing great - I stopped the shots around the 30th day and I'm staying steady at 32-34 lbs lost.

Some questions - I like ubflossn - ordered for my mother at drugdeliver back in OCTOBER - they've re-sent the shipment twice and I don't think I'm gonna get it.

If Native Ways charges $350 to get the HCG - I don't think I'm going to be able to do that because of the price....

does anyone else have any other suggestions? Any and all would be appreciative.
i ate a huge piece of cake and cheese(mozarella).  yesterday a nice piece of cheese. I haven't lost any weight for the past 5 days. today is my  9th day and only 4 pounds. I am very hungry and tired. can someone let me know how can i go back to the diet without feeling the cravings or else.
thnkz
dibrisa
Hi everyone ... I have been following these postings as well.  I didn't do Phase 1 ... went straight to the 2-day gorge ... which, of course, was NO problem for moi.   I started the injections on Dec 1st ... today is Day 8 for me.  I weighed in at 235.5 lbs ... this morning I weight 220.5.  I guess that means that I had way too much salt in my diet.  I am curious about any side effects any of you have experienced ... I have a strong headache every night?  Also, have any of you been experiencing nausea periodically during the day?
My beginning weight was 218 and I was in a tight size 16 jeans.  The last time I was 183 ( 4 years ago), I was a size 12, but I am in a comfortable size 8 jeans at 183.  My friend Charlene went from 181 and a size 10/12 to 147 and a size 4 jeans.  There is some oddity in how the weight is distributed after loosing the fat w/ hcg.  

I know for sure that I am mostly muscle.  I am athletic and was a gymnast.

... anyway, any advice on maintenance?
That is awesome!! I bet you are happy, I can't wait. Actually I am starting phase 2 in January, sorry.  But have you been to the web site, hcgsupportgroupdotforumotion.com?  Go there, it has so much information, it's great.  Of course type the dot, you know, we can't put the web address on here!
spiritlady~ I had a headache for about 5 days and I also spent a day face forward in the toilet.  I think my body was ridding itself of a lot of toxisity.  There are many people that will tell you that a headache in not abnormal for the first several days or so.  Drink lots and lots of water and when you think you can't drink any more.......one more glass!  You will feel clear headed and your weight will melt off.  
disabr~ Drink lots of water and tea.  Most of the time when we feel hungry, we are actually thirsty.  We must drink at least 2 litres of liquid a day.  Don't get discouraged.  This program really works.  I had a few days at the beginning that I was really hungry, but I am doing this for my heart health and to make sure I don't die prematurely.  You can get through this and we are here for you!
I sent you messages that should be in your inbox - I'm really wanting some input...

Thanks...

yay!  I'm glad that you read my post :)  Here are a few sample days.  I kept a journal of my meals, so these are actually what I was eating:

Breakfast - yerba mate tea w/stevia
Lunch - Shake - 1 1/2 scoops of whey protein (I used the Wholefoods organic brand.  It does has stevia, so it is a little sweet), one apple & water + asparagus  (handful - I didn't really measure my veggies)
Grapefruit
Dinner - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (organic nonfat) & 1 tomato

Breakfast - yerba mate tea w/stevia
Lunch - 3 egg whites and one egg yolk & a handful of spinach
Snack - Granny smith apple
Dinner - 1/2 cup cottage cheese & a cucumber
Dessert - Pink grapefruit

Breakfast - Yerba Mate tea with stevia
Lunch - whey protein & granny smith apple and cucumber
Dinner - 3/4 cup of lowfat cottage cheese, and heirloom tomato and an orange

Breakfast - yerba mate tea w/stevia
Lunch - whey protein, a granny smith apple and a cucumber
Dinner - 1/3 lb of tofu (I tried a couple different brands - I looked for high protein, low carb count and low fat.), onion and an orange

That was sort of my basic plan.  I tried to stick to all organic.  I drank lots of water and tea.  I used the stevia Plus, which has added fiber.  I also used, salt, pepper, cayenne and garlic a lot.  Once, I tried a fake meat sliced sandwich product; it was no fat and low carb, but I had to eat six slices to get enough calories.  I didn't like it at all.  Also, I added oranges and strawberries as my fruit about half way through.  I continued to loose weight the whole time.  

I hope this helps!  And, good luck tomorrow :)
i think i need to check my messages huh?  

i have had 2 shipments returned to drugdel.  i'm giving up on them.  i did find another site but i hesitate supporting them until i see if my package arrives.  it's cheaper than drugdel too but we'll see.  i hope that person wasn't right about me being flagged!  i used my soon to be married last name but had the same address so who knows if i'll get it or not.  it's expected about the 21st of dec so i'll have to report back!

you are doing great though on your maintenance though.  i'm about the same as you.   34lbs total.  i am holding my own.  some days i go up about a pound or so but it seems to stabilize out the next day.  this is working!!  
In case anyone is interested... I went on vacation about 1 week into my phase 3.... so I ate a lot of bad bad stuff like chocolate and pizza and all the stuff you are not supposed to eat.  This was a 5 day trip.  I was so scared to come home and get on the scale ... and when I did... I freaked out...I gained 4 pounds.... and so I did the steak day the first morning being back and I lost 3 pounds and it brought me back to just over 1 pound of my last injection date and as long as I am good I stay there.  But the problem is I want to be bad sometimes and have nothing happen on the scale but that does not happen.  Everytime I am bad I go up a pound... then as long as I am good the next day I go back down.  Its a little stressful to be honest.  I dont like having to get on that scale all the time!  Anyway.. Knowing that I plan on going into phase 2 again after my New Years vacation makes it even harder to be good!  
Jennbear:  Couldn't you get someone else to order for you?  A family or friend.  How much did you want?  

New person here, but I do have some information to pass along.  

I saw decaf. Organic coffee at Walmart today.  It was in a silvery bag, and the name was vaguely French, and the designs were ornate.  I forget who asked.  I just read the entire thread.  

I had almost bought my supplies from hcgsupplies, but I found a good, cheaper place:
researchsupply then add net.  I found mixing instructions online.  I think I have it bookmarked.  I got my stuff within a week.  It was cheaper AND I got more stuff.  I got a case of 100 29gauge 1/2 needles, 200 alcohol wipes (I like using a new wipe for everything), 12 mixing needles, several vials and 5 waters for a price in the high 70's.  

IM vs. SubQ:  I have a nonmedical scientific background, so I read the papers out there on Hcg injection methods.  I learned that:

In IM injections, the bioavability peaks quickly, but also drops off quickly.  Which is why men that stop taking steroids use the IM method.  They need lots of Hcg immediately.  

In SubQ, the bioavability peaks slower but lasts for longer.  So, women that are taking it for fertility go this way. They want several says of coverage.  

In both cases, the amount of drug that will become available sooner or later is the same.  So, for daily low-dose shots like we do, it shouldn't matter.  

My story:
Phase 1 consisted of kicking my nutrasweet addiction, 1 month of 3lac, and 1 week of colon cleanse(should have done more).  I do not use the word addiction loosely.  Since nutrasweet came out, I consumed 2 liters of Diet Coke per day.  After reading KT's book several things clicked.  I had two days of unbearable headaches when I stopped, even while drinking plenty of coffee.  A friend with serious medical issues said stopping morphine wasn't that hard.  

I justed started Phase2.  I am in my third day of VLCD.  I am hungry right now.  I think it because I delayed dinner because I was doing errands.  Last night I had to ask my fiance to eat his Blue Bell quieter.  (He is not a noisy eater, but he was making happy noises and scraping the sides).  I am tracking my progress though an Excel file.  I password protected it, because I don't want my fiance to know I weigh more than him.  I have lost 5.6 pounds since the start.  After gorge, I weighed 230, and 90-ish would be good.  I was 140 as a teenager (and thought I was fat).  

Problems:  For someone that has 90 pounds to loose, I have surprisely little fat in injectable areas.  My lower belly is fat-less, yet unattractive because of a huge scar from exploritary surgery.  I did a couple of days of thigh, then from one I immediately swelled up like a bee sting on the spot.  So, I switched to above and to the side of the belly button.  I can pitch enough there to inject.  

I had only mixed a half batch because I was worried about potency (It was really hard).  I mixed it so that the amount I injected would be the same as if I did a whole batch.  But, it seemed like I could only get 1/2 the hcg into my body.  So, I'd have to change to a new location.  The second batch I mixed up with a lot less water, and a lot less volume of stuff to inject.  Seems to be working better.  What I read sort of indicated that it wouldn't matter, that the water was just a carrier.  I couldn't find a definative answer.  

The period thing is really confusing me.  I bleed heavy for 7 days.  As a kid, I had anemia from my bleeding.  I am considering doing 3 weeks of VLCD, then start phase 2 again about 2 months later after the period.  I really wish I knew what it did.  I know this Hcg does stuff to our reproductive organs, but I am not clear what.  

I have been struggling with excema below my neck on the front and back.  I was really worried about no moisterizer, but it has started to clear up.  I had been in a panic that it would spread, I had been appling moisterizer 5X a day to that area before Phase2.

Hi Sophia,
I did a lot of fertility in my thirties and my understanding is that hCG is a fertility drug, though not one I used.  It is used to overstimulate the ovaries when Lupron doesn't do the job.  From what I've read the dose used for fertility is huge!!!  The doses we take  for this diet wouldn't budge anything I don't think!  
Also, I used oil-free neutragena moisturizer all through phase 2 and had very good results.  I can't find any info on why not to inject during your period either.
you don't inject during your period because it will cause the period to be extra heavy and extra long - it could string out your period to more than a week - but if you want to try to continue with the shots - just monitor yourself that's what I did.
Thanks for all the great info.  I went shopping yesterday and stocked up on ff cottage cheese, eggs, and tofu.  Did my first shot yesterday (ouch)  It won't deter me, though because I really believe in this program.
lastdiet - Glad to have you back.  I know all about the loose.....gain thing.  I have been up and down also but within the 2 lbs of last injection day allowed.  I had thought about doing a steak day but haven't because i'm still within that 2lb range.  Hope things stabilize for you soon.

Mommy - where are you???  Just wondering how you are doing and has P3 been hard for you????

Welcome all of you newbies!!!   This is a good program and it really works, so hang in there through the cravings and head aches they will both go away soon.

Have a blessed day all and HAPPY LOOSING!!!!!

well a second shipment has been returned to drugdel.  think i need another way!!  you would think with all the stuff coming in for x-mas customs wouldn't have time to bugger about my little package but no such luck!  i found another site and ordered using my married name.  maybe that's the ticket.  i should have used my office address too but we'll see.  anyone else out there having trouble with customs?
Just to let you know - even though this will be the 3rd shipment - because I didn't fax over the copy of the first letter (now trashed) showing that the shipment was seized - they won't refund my money saying that the 1st shipment doesn't count because I never faxed the letter. So now - I have to wait another 2 months for them to figure out that the shipment isn't going to go through and to get refunded.

Oh joy.
I have been experiencing tech difficulties!  My computer has a mind of its own!  

I have had a relatively easy P3.  Today is day 16, and I am maintaining just below my LIW (2#).  It is surprising to me to see my scale every morning, it really hasn't been moving at all most days.  If you remember, the first week, solid as a rock, then a big gain, steak dy,, down again...Week 2 was mostly steady, I have lost I think, without going to look it up 0.2#, a total of 2 # lost on the 2 weeks of P3.  I am not hungry at all, I have cheated with carbs one timeat a luncheon, very minimal, and no problems.  I have been very, very stiff and hurt in all my muscles???  Don't feel ill, don't know if it is related to this program or not.  Read on other site that maybe from water retention, but I would be surprised if that was my problem.  Still drinking 1 gal water and 2L tea per day.  I am eager to get through the holidays, and hope for more results in the next round.  

Good Luck to all you LOSERS!!
Ok - I need a pep talk - I'm getting frustrated about trying to purchase HCG. I know there are tons of websites - but now I'm just concerned that my address is flagged and won't be able to go through customs. I don't have 350$ to go with native ways - or any other clinic that seems to charge that much. GRRR -

Anyone else feeling upset that you have a solution to your weight problem and Doctors in the US don't seem to want to help obese people????

Like I said - I just need a pep talk - I'm frustrated !
What about GHI?  They do require you get labs and send them in, and I don't know what it costs.  But you can get it through them.
Do you have a friend or a family member or even your job you can send it to? and you can always you you middle name or something different instead of the name you used before. I am not sure if your married but if so use your maiden or married name or your spouses name. Hope it helps.
I'm finally one of you!  Started the shots on Monday and, as of this morning, I've lost 4.5 pounds.  Have not been hungry or had headaches.  This would be the easiest diet ever except for the shots.  Each one has hurt more than the day before and yesterday and I had waves of pain across my entire abdomen and into my back.  I inject slowly, subq into my stomach.  I'm a nurse so know how to do this.  Anyone else having this kind of problem?  The pain subsides pretty quickly, however, which is a lifesaver.
Someone help me..I have 1/2 cc syringes for insulin..I want to take 175IU of HCG..how much should I load in the syringe to get the desired dose..I can get 1 c/c syringes if that would make it easier.  I tried to make heads or tails out of it when I searched but could not...Any help would be great..
So are you guys under a doctor's supervision or are you doing this on your own?  I paid $800 to do the 40 day and I'm wondering if I got screwed!
Also, I was just put on an Antibiotic for an infection and was wondering if anyone knows the effect it might have on my weight loss.
Thanks!
you are doing great!!!  it is awesome to be able to hold steady isn't it.  it amazes me too.  i had my last injection oct 30 and i'm down 5lbs.  i know 2 is desireable but i'm eating well and it's holding right here at this number so i guess that's where i'm supposed to be.  

i got my shipment from axiolabsgear.  looks a bit odd though.  not sure about this one girls.  anyone else out there using that company??

looks like we're trailing off.  not many entries.  i wonder what happened to mresearcher, imalarry, girleygirl etc.  what/how  are all you guys doing??  
you need to figure out what your iu per vial is.  then you figure out how much water to add for that amount per dose.  ie........if you have 1500iu ampules you would need to add about 8.5 cc of water for 1cc doseage at 175iu each dose.  for 1/2cc syringes you would add 1/2 that much water.  i would make it easy on myself and add even amounts.  remember you will have some waste at the bottom of the vial.  so you may get a little more or less than 175 but you can get pretty close.  first figure out what your concentration is/vial.
the anti-b shouldn't effect your weight loss.  where in the world did you find a program that expensive?  wow!  that is a bunch.  for that much money the dr should come over to your house and give you the injection every day!   and make your food while he's there!
Well, I kind of blew it on the first day of P4.  I actually started the night before, dinner out with the girls for Christmas.  I figured that 12 hours wouldn't hurt much.  I ate bread (1 roll) with butter, bbq chicken breast smothered in cheese, a salad with ranch, and a side of mushrooms.  The scale remained steady!  But then I went overboard.  Had a big day of holiday shopping, and got caught in a bind.  Had a big fast food burger (bun and all) for lunch, then around 4pm had some fried mozerella sticks and a Starbucks Java Chip frapoccino (I love them--just don't think I needed that much sugar or calories), ate a P3 dinner.  I had a 1.6 lb gain this morning.  I guess that is what happens when you go a bit crazy!  I really hope that I can lose it again!  I was down 48.6 lbs, so now 47#.  At my LIW I had been down 44-45lbs (Can you believe I can't remember the exact number right now?)  So I am still doing great, and I followed mostly a P3 today, to see if I can get rid of the 1.6#.  This is by far the best I have ever done on any program, and I look forward to starting again in Jan.  Good Luck to all and Happy Holidays!
if you watch for a bit after a splurge you should be ok.  it's ok to go a little nuts sometimes!  especially at the holidays so don't get down on yourself!  if it takes one or two days of watching afterwards so what!  now you know you can eat what you want and then watch it a little and things will correct themselves.  that's what we were all shooting for right!!  enjoy the holidays everyone.  i'm getting married saturday so cheers to us!!!
Here's my success report.  I lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks.  I wanted to lose 15-20, so will be doing another round.  I wasn't doing the shots correctly as I wasn't sent any instructions along with them.  Next time I'm going to taper down rather than go off cold turkey since I am plagued with headaches anytime my hormone levels go up or down.

Anyway, I am now on day 4  of the no sugar/no starch portion of Simeon's protocol and have been pleasantly surprised that I've chowed down on eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast (3 scrambled eggs and 4 slices bacon), steak and asparagus/zuccini stirfry for lunch and salmon for dinner with jello and splenda-sweetened whipped cream for dessert with NO change in my weight upwards.  This is fabulous!  Basically what I'm now doing is Atkins and as long as your fat level is fairly high and the carb level is low, it looks like you're okay.

Also I thought of another cool snack item that I used to make when I was doing Atkins.  No carb/no sugar peanut butter cookies:

1 cup peanut butter (make it organic with no transfats for health)
1 egg (make that organic for health, non-caged, no-hormone)
About 10-12 Splenda packets

Mix above ingredients and the mixture will turn firm, somewhat the consistency of play-do.  Place small balls of the dough on cookie sheets and press down in a crossways pattern with a fork.  Bake at 325-350 degrees for 8-10 mins.  My oven is very hot, so I cut the time to 6 minutes even tho the oven is at 325 degrees.  Keep an eye on them and when the edges are getting just a leeeetle bit brown, take them out.  This recipe makes up to 2 doz cookies depending on the size you make them.  

I pigged out last night and had half the batch, but this morning was still at my last injection weight.
So where do I find the HCG to do this on my own?  My mom really wants to do it, and I don't want her to pay as much as I did.  That makes me mad that they charged so much.  They also changed the diet and added items to it, once I realized that, I started eating the diet Dr. Simeon has outlined and now I'm losing weight.  It makes me wonder if they did that so that people have to do 2 treatments and pay more.
Go to naturalhealingways(dot)com.  The first batch is pricey tho.  $200.00 for 4 weeks, but they tack on a consultation fee of $150.  Wasn't happy when I got the bill.  But my next round is just the $194. without a consultation fee.  I've already received it.  The syringes are prefilled and supposed to be frozen (which I did not receive directions for, so did not freeze but just refrigerated all of them and I think the last shots lost some of their potency) and only five are to be thawed in the fridge at a time.  They include 4 larger syringes which you are supposed to use one of on Fridays and then skip your two next doses.  The smaller ones are to be used weekdays.  I also found theirs work better subcutaneously (under the skin, in fatty areas such as stomach fat or hips) than intramuscularly which I tried at first.  I think if they had sent instructions along with their recipe book instead of two recipe books, I would have done better on the first round.
Thank you SO much for the information and tips.  The place I'm going to is so not helpful.  I have lost 18lbs in 22 shots.  I think I am going to have to do a second round, which bums me out because they told me I should lose about 35-40 lbs with 40 shots.  Congratulations on your success and thanks for the cookie recipe!  I can't wait until I can have those!
I'm looking on their website and I don't see the HCG.  Do they have it listed as something else?
Oops sorry.  I gave you the wrong name.  It's Native Healing Ways and you can find it at hcgdiet(dot)com.  You have to call to order and you need to fax over their health history form as well as a recently taken blood test.  I did not have a copy of my bloodtest to send, so they said I could fax it later, but I never got around to it.  Have reordered in the meantime and no one questioned me about it.
has anyone used axiolabsgear for ordering hcg??
Hi there.  Hey, have you ever gone on the web site I and a few others recommended in this post?  I just heard back from the administrator and she has ordered from axiolabsgear with no problem.
are you talking about hcgsupportgroup.forumotion?  i have searched that site but never joined.  i wondered what happened to all our "family" at this forum site.  seems everyone has abandoned ship!!  has everyone moved location?  i hope everyone is continuing to support each other even if it's someplace else.  we had a really great thing going here and i hope everyone is doing well as they move into the other phases.  

that's really good to hear about axiolabs.  the powder just looks so much diff than the stuff from drugdelivery.ca i was a bit nervous.  both were mfg by organon/pregnyl but just look different.  glad to hear others have used it problem free.  i'm sure mine is ok too.

so where has everyone gone??

so where has everyone gone??
I know, I'm just getting started and I followed all of you the whole time, I miss it. How are you doing anyway?  Is it easy to keep the weight in check?  I can't wait to start, I need to lose 90 pounds, so I will have to do a couple rounds.  Did you ever get yours from drugdel.?  At least it sounds like you did get some more hcg?!  Hope all is well, and yes, I hope the others check in to see how much they are missed.
well i got down to 165 after my first round.  then i fell to between 159-162 and stayed there all thru phase 3 and into phase 4.  i started phase 2 again and yesterday was the first day of vlcd.  i went up to 161.6 on the gorge and today i'm at 159.6 so 2 lbs lost on the first day of vlcd.  my friend here in ohio started with me this time and she lost an amazing 5lbs on her first day of vlcd!  this diet is so awesome!!  i'm hoping to get to about 140 and stay there.  so why are you just getting started?  i can't remember, were you one of them having trouble getting their hcg?  i had 2 shipments seized from drugdel.ca so that's when i found axiolabs gear.  my friend got hers from drugdel with no problems so who knows!!  anyway, get on board!  you'll be 90lbs slimmer in no time!!
Thank you so  much for your encouragement!  I was waiting through the holidays, and income tax time.  I graduated from college in May, wnet to work, (I'm a single mom, age 46), and so I will be getting some tax return.  I just thought it would be easier.  I was going to do phase 1 with and order all the teas, cleanses, etc.  But now I just want to start!  Did you do phase 1?  What was your starting weight again?  And what is your total loss?  I can't wait, I have been overweight for 8 years, and sick of it.  Did you ever get your money back from dd?  I'm not sure where I'll order yet.  Did it take long for axiolabs?  Sorry about all the questions, I do appreciate your help.  Thanks, Kelly
Thank you so  much for your encouragement!  I was waiting through the holidays, and income tax time.  I graduated from college in May,went to work, (I'm a single mom, age 46), and so I will be getting some tax return.  I just thought it would be easier.  I was going to do phase 1 with and order all the teas, cleanses, etc.  But now I just want to start!  Did you do phase 1?  What was your starting weight again?  And what is your total loss?  I can't wait, I have been overweight for 8 years, and sick of it.  Did you ever get your money back from dd?  I'm not sure where I'll order yet.  Did it take long for axiolabs?  Sorry about all the questions, I do appreciate your help.  Thanks, Kelly
hi:  i too wondered what happened to all those that i watched daily a couple of months ago on this site.  although i didnt post much, i watched daily the progress of all and learned a great deal from them.  i finished my first p3 right after thanksgiving with 24 pounds lost.  i have not followed the protocol as far as no sugar/starches thru the holidays but amazingly my weight has remained stable.  this leads me to the conclusion that the protocol truly does what it says as far as stabilizing metabolism. CONGRATS ub on your marriage!!  i am a np and got my rx filled locally, and will probably make it over today to refill for round 2.  i had a pretty easy time the first go a round with no bad side effects etc other than mild intermittant headache on first couple days of vlcd.  
are yall planning on starting soon?  it sure does make it easier to learn from each other and the support is great!  have a great day!!
well i did get my money refunded but it was just a frustrating waste of time.  i started in the beginning at 188 then went to 193 after the gorge.  i ended my first round 2 at 165 so total of 28lbs lost.  then somehow i dropped to 160 and stayed there (between 159-161) steadily after phase 3 and into 4.  this time around i went up to 161.6 during the gorge and today i weighed in at 158 so 3.6lbs lost so far.  my friend that started the same day lost almost 8lbs in 2 days of vlcd!  that's amazing.  i've only lost 3.6 but i think it's because i had already lost so much and i'm more stabile.  i think the more you have to lose the faster it comes off.  so to date the grand total is 35lbs off for me!  yippie!!

so psychnp, are you going to have to do another round soon?  you should jump on now so we can suffer together!!!  kelly when you're ready you'll put everything into it.  the hard part about doing a second round of phase 2 is i feel pretty good right now even at 158lbs (maybe cuz i weighed so much before starting the first time) so i'm not as focused as i was the first time around.  what i do know this time is if i slip a bit it's not going to ruin everything.  still, i'm following things to the letter.  i just know if i end up going out for dinner one night, all is not lost!

have a good weekend everyone!!
Howdy all - well today's my first day of VLCD for the second time - we'll see how the loss looks on the scale tomorrow. I went up 3 lbs on my gorge days though - But I did exactly what I did the first time around - so I'm expecting some good losses this week ! Congrats to everyone on starting again -I'm really hoping to get down to the 160's - considering I started at 225 on the 1st round and 195-196 the second time - I'm extremely happy. I'm just so grateful that this program exists...

Happy losing to everyone!
Poll: 1. What was your source of hCG? (online, Dr office, etc)
2.How much was the consultation?
3. How much were the shots (including all supplies)?
4. How much was each physician's visit?
5. How much weight did you lose when you completed the 39 days (or however long you did the protocol)?
6.What general diet di you do after you completed the hCG protocol?

Thanks!
I'm still new to all of this and found this thread on google, so I have a few more questions if you don't mind :)
First, what is VLCD?  Is it the HCG?  Also, what are the phases you are referring to?  I was just put on the shots of HCG and told to go from there.  Is there something else I should be doing to assist in losing this weight?  
Thanks for all of the help!  I really appreciate everything I've learned from you and it's nice to have a place where people are in the same boat as me!
VLCD means Very Low-Calorie Diet most of use do the 500 calories a day. Go to hcgdietinfo dot com we cant but web addresses on here, they have so much info. You should read Dr. Simeons 'Pounds and Inches" they have his manuscript on there. If you read all the info it can really help you lose more weight. How many shots are you doing? How many units are you doing 200, 175. 125???

To everyone else I was wondering the same thing where has everyone gone??? I thought that y'all left so I havent been stopping by as often. Well I am glad to hear you guys are having good results and keep up the good work. Thanks Kelly I did join the other group and I love it.
I stumbled upon this forum as I was looking for more information about getting the HCG here in Houston, Texas!  MY Mom and I are starting it together.  This looks like a great place to meet fellow HCGers!  I appreciate any information you give.  thanks...blkmercedes07 at yahoo
Welcome, when are you starting? Their is another web site that I go on to it is  hcgsupportgroup.forumotion (dot) com... Good luck!
i researched the program and had a fellow practitioner prescribe for me.  i did find though, that for my second round which i am ready to start, the local pharmacy where i ordered stated their wholesaler would not ship to them anylonger because "the medicine is being used for off label purposes".  i thought that odd, but transferred my rx to online pharmacy and am awaiting delivery.  supplies and all around $60.  i did a 30 day program and lost 25# with no problems.  i have to tell you that over the holidays i didnt maintain the phase 3 no sugar no starch deal and still maintained my weight in an almost miraculous way.  i am amazed and ready to begin again.  how are your patients doing?  no other md's/clinics in our area are offering this as an option....i checked around before i started.
Hey all - We are still around just most of us working the program - and get busy doing the program and living day to day lives...

I have been on the VLCD for about 10 days and have lost 8lbs. I've cheated with creamer in coffee - naughty me! But today no more coffee and cream for me! I'm pushing for 30-34lbs. But I'll be happy with pretty much anything! (lost 34lbs the 1st round)

No hunger - going smoothly - can feel that I've already lost some inches and I'm happy...so that's good...

Keep up the good work everyone!!
Well, I checked back here and found some of you are back.  I too had wondered where everyone had went.  

Welcome all of you newbies.  Protocal has been really good to me.  I am on my second round.  First round I lost 36lbs.  Did not do to well on P3 and P4.  My bad.  Christmas, lack of control what-ever. I gained several pounds and with my R2 gorge wound up gaining about 9Ibs altogether. It is that same old fat head syndrome.  I've got to get rid of that.  

I am on day 8 of R2 I have lost a total of 14.8 lbs.  I'm 1.8 from busting another 0.  Love it when I drop below another 0.  I have a lot of weight to loose and those 0's are my minnie goals.

Hope all of you have a good day, will check back tomorrow

Has anybody had problems with this site coming up or posting?  Please let me know.
I am about to start P2 for the first time. I have all my stuff but I am a littler nervous about doing IM injections. Where exactly on the thigh are they to go. I am thinking towards the side about in the middle from knee to hip?? How do you give yourself a shot in the buttocks?

Yes!  I have had more problems with this site than it's worth.  On the side scroll bar, it's messed up so you can't scroll normally, and it takes forever to pop the site up....crazy.  I had to wait until tax time, but am about to order the hcg.  Hopefully I won't have any problems ordering.  I kept track of all of you since September.  It was a good bunch.  Sounds like you are still doing good though.  Where did you order your hcg and how long did it take?  Hopefully you can get back on here without any problems.
I have been following everyone for months and finally started Dec 10.  I guess I did pretty well considering I'm a vegetarian.  Dr. Simeon said we only lose half the pounds.  I was diligent even over the holidays.  500 cal a day mostly from cottage cheese, whey protein and eggs.  I lost 15 pounds, but a lot of inches and cellulite from my thighs.  I'll be starting round 2 in April to get off the next 15.  Hopefully, with exercise I'll do better on the next round.  I've been derailed since Dec 4 from tendon surgery, but can start walking next week.   Anyone else find that they did better with exercise?
I started my program today. It is day one of the shots and gorge for me.
Any one else starting??
Please scope out my new site at
HCGCoach dot com
for a few of my fave recipes,
my Video Log of my HCG experience,
SUBLINGUAL MIXING INSTRUCTIONS, and
proof that a high RAW VEGAN meal plan can work on this protocol!
Blessed, healthy, prosperous & free be,
Shalom
Day 1 of the shots on sat / 09 and day 1 of the diet on Mon / 11. This is the beginning of my 3rd day and I'm down 4.8 lbs. How are u doing?
I am on day 5 of VLCD and have lost 7.2lbs. I have a bit of trouble not putting morsals into my mouth as I am helping my toddlers eat. Old habits I guess.. I do feel like I have done pretty good though.
I have never lost over 7lbs in 4 days before. I actually started my VLCD on 2-10. My gorging did not go well so I extended it a few days so I would feel better when I started the VLCD. I had such busy work schedule that I forgot to gorge/eat during the day.

How is your hunger?
I am still hungry at certain times every day.
I am new to the forum and trying to get started.I need to lose over 100 lbs! however my funds are extremely limited. So, I need the cheapest way possible. Please help!!!!!!!
Hi:  A year ago, Sept 8 I started Hcg and by Dec 1 i had lost 40 lbs and maintained until this summer.  i weighed and gained 10 lbs.  I only increased one size.  Now I am ready to do this again... I NEED an accountability partner.  i received my 4 week supply, but am not nearly as disciplined...

An accountabilility partner will help.  Please respond and send me electronic mail me at sizesevenpp at the yhoo *******.  thanks
I'm on day 16 of ph 2 and my 30th anniversary is on the 19th, My husband wants to take a little trip. What should I do? go of and start ph3 or just go ahead and sprurge but stay on the shots and then do an apple day. We'll be eating 6 meals away from home.
I'm new to HCG and I'm telling you I cannot figure out this dosage at all.  I'm overseas and they sell this drug by 5000iu with a 1 ml ample of solution.  I have a 5 ml (22 Gauge syringe) and a 100 cc or 1 ml insulin syringe.  :o0  I need to take 125 IU which is what???  Help.
Any Vegetarians out there?I need to lose some lbs. 5'0 and 158lbs.I dont eat meat.I have all the hcg supply.I just dont know how being a veggie will work with this......I cant eat Cottage cheese do to a whey allergy

If you are a veggie please let me know your diet and if you lost slower

TY
has any one ate peanut butter with there apples  on phase 2??
at 245 lbs. I just did my loading Wish me luck

rielle
I started the HCG weight loss program 4 days ago, and have loss 1 lb per day.  I am taking the pill form.  I went to Fritz clinic to get started.  Dr. Fritz specializes in the HCG weight loss program.  The cost is $600 for the meds, and diet program.  I would highly recommend this method of weightloss, monitored closely by a MD.  I email my weightloss progress, once a week to the doctor's office.  All questions are happily answered by either Dr. Fritz or his knowlegable office staff.  I am on the 42 day program, and thus far am very pleased!  
Hello, yes the HCG diet can work for vegaterians.  Substitute eggs for the meat.  
Combine, 1 serving of veggies.. salad (no oil dressing) can use lemon juice, or apple cider vinager, and SEA SALT instead of regular salt, or cucumbers, cabbage, celery just to name a few veggies on the diet.. and fruit, grapfruit, apple or strawberries ONLY.. can sweeten with Tvivia natural sweetner, only.. portion size, size of the palm of your hand, 500 cal. per serving.. 1 melba toast per meal.  Water, tea or coffee only to drink.. two meals a day, just coffee or tea in the morning.  Hope this helps.. Bamagrl
I was told by a doctor, that specializes in HCG weightloss.. that the pill is much more effective than any other form of HCG.If you can get the pill, I'd recomend it over the shot.

That would be easier than mixing, buying needles, etc.
I don't know about pills but you can buy drops that does not need mixing. There are several sites out there. Just google or use facebook. There's a lot of support there.
I am investigating this thing. Very interested, but backed off by the prices I am hearing and injections? Why injections? Where do you give them to yourself? You do this yourselves? Not sure I can handle that!

COfreedomfighter66
I do the homeopathic drops (DNA brand). No mixing, ready to go. You can buy off ebay, I got from someone locally. $25 or less is the going rate.
I am currently on my first Phase 2 but I want to continue another 3 weeks after I wait the few days i will have my period. How many days are you supposed to stop? Won't I feel hungry? Also do you just go right back into the 500 calories? I just want to do this right.. and FAST :)
I only paid $40 for a 5000 IU vile. It can bo bought online but I have 2 people who sell it in my city (salt lake). I think they pay $9, those who pay $500 are paying for the Doctor supervision. You may want help from a nurse mixing yout first bottle. I think the shots work best Im not going to do all this and find out it is not working so I do it straight by the book. You will need to go get needles, bacterial static water, and your hcg. My hcg is from india, it is not perseription out of the USA. you can get needles and the water at some pharmacies and online too. I hope that there is no one still out there paying too much more. If you want help see kristimmax at yahoo. Peace out
If you are saying that the cake and cheese is what you ate to fat load, then you did not fat load enough and you body thinks you are starving it and will not release your abnormal fat.  Go off the diet for three days, staying at 500 calories and then on the fourth and fifth day you need to fat load like crazy while taking the hCG.  Eat, eat, eat.  Nuts, cream cheese, avacado, fried food...whatever you want.  Do this for those two day and make sure you are taking the hCG.  After you fat load, begin the next day on your diet of 500 calories with the hCG and follow Dr. Simeon's diet exactly with NO substitutions.  Good Luck!
PLEASE HELP!  I'm day three into Phase 3 and am still a bit unsure as to what I can/can't eat!  I've heard stick to the exact same diet at Phase 2, but just more of it (1500 calories).  Yet, I've also been told that I can now start to introduce fats conservatively.  
Help?
HOW TO END THE DIET
Once you have reached your goal weight, stop taking the hcg, but continue the VLCD for 3 more days. At the end of the 3 days, you can eat anything except sugars and starches, as long as you weigh yourself each morning after emptying your bladder, and before eating or drinking anything.
It takes about 3 weeks before the weight reached by the end of the diet becomes stable. During this 3 week period, the intake of carbohydrates must be carefully limited. To prevent weight gain during this 3 week period maintaining a low carb diet like Adkins or South beach.
Maintenance:
If your weight goes up by 2 pounds or more, that day you must skip breakfast and lunch, but drink at least 2 liters of fluids. That evening eat as large a steak as you can, along with an apple or a raw tomato. It is of utmost importance that this done on the day of the weight. Do not postpone this to the following day.
Most patients do not need to skip meals. Most patients are surprised at how small their appetite has become, and yet how much they can eat without gaining weight. They no longer suffer from an abnormal appetite, and feel satisfied with much less food than before.
Losing more weight
You should never gain more than 2 pounds without immediately correcting this and you should never lose more than 2 pounds either because the loss will be at the expense of normal fat. Any normal fat that is lost is invariably regained as soon as more food is taken, and it usually results in greater than 2 pounds gain.
Beware of over enthusiasm
After treatment has ended, a problem can be encountered with patients who are skeptical that they can resume easting normally. I if you continue, more or less, on the 500 calorie diet, adding only a few thing to eh diet, you will gain weight. Follow the rules listed above and this will not happen.
Relapses
Dr. Simeons had to 60% to 70% of his cases who experienced little or no difficulty in holding their weight permanently. When relapses did occur it was usually due to the negligence in the basic rule of daily weighting. Many patients think that this unnecessary and that they can judge an increase from the fit of their clothes. Some do not carry a scale with them while traveling as it is cumbersome and takes a big bite out their luggage allowance when flying. This is a disastrous mistake, because after a course of HCG as much as ten pounds can be regained with any noticeable change in the fit of their clothes.
The reason for this that after treatment newly acquired fat is first evenly distributed and does not show the former preference for certain body parts.
Pregnancy or the menopause m ay annul the effect of a previous treatment. Women who take treatment during one year after the last menstruation - that is at the onset of menopause do just well as others, but among them the relapse rate is higher until the menopause is fully established. The period of one year after the last menstruation applies only to women who are not being treated with ovarian hormones. If these are taken, the pre menopausal period may be indefinitely prolonged.
If you experience weight gain, coming back for a second course of hcg is completely acceptable. Repeat courses are often even more satisfactory than the first treatment and have the advantage that you already know that you will feel comfortable throughout treatment.

How to reintroduce foods

Once your VLCD is over, then what?

So you have finished your Protocol, you have lost your weight (how cool is that) and it is time to start adding back the foods and you are worried that once you start eating again, the weight will come back.

Well you are right, it will, unless you use some common sense. So, here is my take on how to reintroduce the foods.

Stay on the VLCD for 72 hours after your last injection.

Then, for 3 weeks (the stabilization period) start eating foods without starches or sugars.  Yes, that means low carbohydrates.  Basically do the Dr. Atkins low carbohydrate diet.

Then, for 3 more weeks after that, start adding in the starches and sugars, the dreaded carbohydrates.

Keep in mind; you have been on a 500 calorie diet for weeks now.  Do NOT go ballistic and start eating 2500 calories on the 1st day after your VLCD.  Sneak up to it.  Here is what I mean.

First, find out your calorie limit: Women that means 11 times your current weight, Men 12 times your current weight.  

Example: For a woman whose current weight is 150 lbs, multiplied times 11 is 1650 calories a day.

Example; for a man whose current weight is 200, multiplied times 12 is 2400 calories a day.

Week 1           OK, so for week 1 after your VLCD, work your way up to about 800-1000 calories a day.  Remember no sugar, starches and low carbohydrates.  Yes, you can eat fats during this time, but don't overdo it.

I like to stop my fruits and bread sticks for the first week.
Have cream in your coffee or tea if you like.  Continue to drink lots of water.
I add Salmon, Trout, Shrimp scampi.  Use butter, oil or cooking spray in your frying pan.
I like to add a small breakfast like an egg or 2.  Make a 2 egg omelet and load it up!
Change the Protein to about 6-8 oz per meal.  So for Lunch have some protein and a small salad with real dressing and some veggies of your choice.  And get this; your salad can be a mixture of all your favorite things that you want in the salad, just no sugars, starches.
Dinner is about the same as Lunch.  Protein, salad and veggies.
Try to eat a little at each meal and try to get in a mid morning and mid afternoon snack.

Week 2           Then for week 2, increase your daily calorie count to about 12-1500 calories per day.  Do this by adding in more veggies.  Maybe some soups, cheese, peanut butter, nuts and other low carbohydrate type foods.

Week 3           Then by week 3 work your way up to your total calorie limit.  You should be eating 5 or 6 little meals a day; Breakfast, mid morning snack, Lunch, Mid-afternoon snack and Dinner.  You might get away with a light dinner snack.

Weight yourself every day and do not allow for more than a 2 pound gain.  If there is, do a Steak day!

Now, to add in the starches and sugars, the dreaded carbohydrates.

Sugars and Starches (the carbohydrates) are the danger zone!  Reintroduce these too fast, and you may have a weight gain.

So to avoid that, this is what we have learned.  ADD them SLOWLY!

Week 4           So, for week 4 after your LVCD, add in the one carbohydrate food that you missed the most.  Eat bread, pasta, potato or whatever, but just one.  Then, the next day, stop that one and add another one.  Do not eat two carb foods in the same day during week 4.  Only eat one carb food per meal.  Just change your carbohydrate from day to day.

Week 5           For week 5, combine 2 carb foods in the same day, but not at the same meal.  Bread for a sandwich for lunch and a potato for dinner or whatever.

Week 6           For week 6, start combing the carbs during the same meal, but do this 1 day at a time.

By the end of week 6, you should be eating a good, healthy, well rounded, high fiber, lower fat, diet within your calorie limit without worrying about gaining weight any longer!

One last thought:

Avoid over-eating; (stay within your calorie limit) avoid eating both a high fat and high carb meal.  You may get away with a high fat meal or a high carb meal but high fat and high carb together are a bad combination.

Help what do I do, I am in week 5 and have cheated the whole week. My last week of injections is next week, how can I save myself and will I still lose if I follow the maintenance?

Advice please, I think I will start the injections again after a 2 week break.
I started the HGC diet on monday. Today is tuesday, I am on day 2 and I havent lost anything yet. Should I have started losing yet? I am nervouse it isnt going to work. Tomorrow I start the 500 cal diet. On the gordge days are you not suppose to lose weight?
No, you probably won't lose weight on the Gorge days.  You will gain weight.  Just work through it and don't panic.  STICK TO THE PROTOCOL! and let it work it's magic.  We know it's hard, but it will work.

Just take a deep breath, re-read Dr Simeons protocol and follow it!

You are taking your HCG right?  Once you start the VLCD, you'll see.  Make sure you drink at least half your current body weight in ounces of water EVERY day!  

If you're hungry during the first week or so, don't panic.  Have plain, hot tea with a little liquid/flavored Stevia in it, it will help.

Don't forget to spread your 500 cals out throughout the day, or whatever works for you.  If you're used to having breakfast, use your strawberries or orange and 1 T of milk to make up a shake, or have your 1/2 grapefruit with a little Cinnamon flavored Stevia.  Have your starch for your morning snack; your veggie and protein for lunch; your dinner starch for your afternoon snack; veggie and protein for dinner and your dinner fruit for desert.

Just STAY STRONG!  You can do this and you will be so pleased with yourself, how you look and feel!

Vicky
Just pick yourself up and get back on the protocol.

As far as maintenance, the goal isn't to continue losing weight, it's to maintain your last day weight, after stopping the hCG, plus or minus 2 lbs.  You're resetting your system.  If you go over, say 2.1 lbs, you do a steak day to bring it back down.  If you're under 2.1 lbs, you need to increase your protein and veggies a little.  

If you haven't reached goal yet, you take a 6 week break between round 1 and round 2, and start all over again.

I started my 2nd round on the 31st of Jan and as of this morning, have lost 14.2 lbs.  I have NOT been sticking strictly to the protocol, but I knew that starting at that time of year would be hard because of work and other things.  I am still happy with the loss and on the days I can go strictly by the protocol, I see the most loss.  I try to stay within the protocol the rest of the time, but I don't beat myself up if I can't.  I have 23.6 lbs to go to goal and this is the closes I've been in 21 years.

You can do this!  You're strong and you're worth it.  Don't beat yourself up and don't give up.  Just get back in the game on protocol and go for it.

Namaste.
I am so glad to see your post. I am not a big meat eater. Your post helped. I was getting sick at the smell of meat.
I just started the drops a couple of days ago Its really working I've already lost 6 lbs.  I've heard pros and cons about the drops is there anyone out there who is taking the drops?  All I've heard about are the injections on this web site.
Hello ..I've been readding some info about the hcg diet and I decided that I'm going to try it ...any suggestions where to buy it ...and where to read about the Phases that's the part I don't understand yet...thks ..for your help and It's very nice to find a forum with people with the same concerns as me ..plz help  me I'm a newborn here ...
Welcome.  I  am also new to the forum, but I have completed phase 2 ,3, and 4 and will begin round 2 this week.  I lost 25 pounds and have stabilized pretty well.  I notice that when I eat bread (pizza crust), I gain more than I would like but that is good to know.  I buy my sublingual drops from alldaychemist.com.  They have very good prices and ship quickly.  I recommend reading Dr. Simeon's book entitled Pounds and Inches which you can get online for free.  Download it and read it all the way through and that will give you the information you need. Be cautious of some websites that give you wrong information.  Stick with the original source and you will do better.  If you follow the protocol, you should do fine!  
So, I am just wanting advice. I am 22 pounds lighter on my 26th day of phase 1! YAY! But, I was just told by the owner of the program that I am suppose to do 3 ADDITIONAL days on the plan, minus the drops. Did any of you do this? And if not, did you gain any weight? Reason being, tomorrow my girlfriends and I made breakfast reservations at our favorite place for one of my fellow army wives whose hubby is also deployed! I was going to eat as if I was on maintenance, as I originally thought I would be. Maybe a vegetable omelet and only eat half. What are the thoughts of those of you that have completed the phase 1 and 2?! I have not cheated at all and have excellent will power. I was just wondering if I went to breakfast, and ate well, then really watched it with the rest of the day, and did the 500 calorie portion for day 2 and 3, if that would be ok? Oh, and maybe do some cardio that day?
Feeling pretty psyched so far! I'm on day 7 of my hcg diet, and i've lost 8 lbs. so far. I'm really craving chocolate and cheese tho. Anyone have any recipes that might help curb those cravings?
I am starting my 2nd month of HCG. I have only lost 13 LBS in the first month and was a bit discouraged by this. I had hoped to have lost a lot more. I am also very board with food. Any suggestions? I don't know what to do. I get cravings every so often but trying my best to avoid the bad stuff. I know I see a difference with hcg but what can I do with being board with the food?
Help....

HELP with HCG

V
To HGCloser - Thank you so much for the information.  I was wondering how to reintegrate into normal eating and your info is going to help a lot.

To everyone else:
This is my second round of HCG and am enjoying the results.  During the first round I went from 165 to 148.  After the HCG injections (during the 3 week period), I did not follow the protocol properly and reverted back to my old eating habits.  But even then I noticed that I didn't eat as much.

I started the HCG injections again at 153 and am down to 142.  I lost 5 lbs in week one, but only lost ONE pound during the second week and was very hungry all the time.  So,I went back to the doctor to have them analyze what I was doing.  During the first session I had not exercised.  But this time I was running 3-4 miles every other day.  I was also eating only beef & chicken (which was different from last time when I was eating beef, chicken and seafood), and adding creamer (non-dairy & half&half) to my coffee.  I stopped running, added seafood to my diet, stopped drinking "creamed" coffee, and started losing again immediately after I made the changes(-2lbs the first day after the change, -0.6 the next day, and -0.6 today).  I will finish injections in about 8 days so I'm hoping to lose another 5 lbs.

Oh, I've also started eating the miracle noodles and they are awesome.  There's a lot of websites that have them, but I just ordered from amazon.

I share this information in hope that it will help someone out there.

Best of luck to all.
To:  itallianmama3
ubflssn
girleegirl71
imalarry

Not sure if you all still get on this site, but would like to know how your results have fared out after a few years.
My doctor told me that the Vegan protein drinks with very low sugar works just as good. That's what I used and lost 40 pounds on the 40 day protocol.
I just bought a 40 day supply for a MD for 750 and now my partner wants to do it with me but we don't want to pay that much. Does anybody order it online?
The diet works with or without HCG.  Save the money and try it!  An easy way to maintain weight after finishing the diet is to get a weight watchers booklet or their app for your smartphone.  The search feature will help you at home or at a restaurant to control your weight.  But, you MUST weigh yourself every day.
Starting the diet with my wife we found HCG homeopathic drops @ gfchealthproducts(dot)com   You can get enough HCG for Phase 2 for $50. I have friends that have used this HCG product with great success...this is my second round with it (first round for my wife) on my first round I lost 22 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks. I had to cut my 500 cal diet short, but was pleased with the results. You really need to stick to the protocol. If you only lose 5lbs or 10 lbs in six weeks you're not doing something right. Remember that this is a life style change, if you're not interested in changing your lifestyle then this is just a waste of time and $$.  Good luck all.
I started the plan on Sun, Nov 27th...  Taking the Novarel shots HCG.  Starting weight was 246.4.  After two days of loading, I was at 248.8.  On the third and forth day, I was and am currently at 246.2.  What am I doing wrong.  My weight is not coming off.  Please help...

Was thinking about taking phentermine with my hcg shot.  Has anyone did this and was successful with it?
and this is for the hcg diet rihgt
Viewing 1001-1118 comments: