Dr.Simeons Hcg Diet Group
For those of you looking to keep discussion going with others following the SAME diet plan you are on. As outlines in the Dr.Simeons manscript and Kevin Trudeau book.
Well, I checked back here and found some of you are back.  I too had wondered where everyone had went.  

Welcome all of you newbies.  Protocal has been really good to me.  I am on my second round.  First round I lost 36lbs.  Did not do to well on P3 and P4.  My bad.  Christmas, lack of control what-ever. I gained several pounds and with my R2 gorge wound up gaining about 9Ibs altogether. It is that same old fat head syndrome.  I've got to get rid of that.  

I am on day 8 of R2 I have lost a total of 14.8 lbs.  I'm 1.8 from busting another 0.  Love it when I drop below another 0.  I have a lot of weight to loose and those 0's are my minnie goals.

Hope all of you have a good day, will check back tomorrow

Has anybody had problems with this site coming up or posting?  Please let me know.
I am about to start P2 for the first time. I have all my stuff but I am a littler nervous about doing IM injections. Where exactly on the thigh are they to go. I am thinking towards the side about in the middle from knee to hip?? How do you give yourself a shot in the buttocks?

Yes!  I have had more problems with this site than it's worth.  On the side scroll bar, it's messed up so you can't scroll normally, and it takes forever to pop the site up....crazy.  I had to wait until tax time, but am about to order the hcg.  Hopefully I won't have any problems ordering.  I kept track of all of you since September.  It was a good bunch.  Sounds like you are still doing good though.  Where did you order your hcg and how long did it take?  Hopefully you can get back on here without any problems.
I have been following everyone for months and finally started Dec 10.  I guess I did pretty well considering I'm a vegetarian.  Dr. Simeon said we only lose half the pounds.  I was diligent even over the holidays.  500 cal a day mostly from cottage cheese, whey protein and eggs.  I lost 15 pounds, but a lot of inches and cellulite from my thighs.  I'll be starting round 2 in April to get off the next 15.  Hopefully, with exercise I'll do better on the next round.  I've been derailed since Dec 4 from tendon surgery, but can start walking next week.   Anyone else find that they did better with exercise?
I started my program today. It is day one of the shots and gorge for me.
Any one else starting??
Please scope out my new site at
HCGCoach dot com
for a few of my fave recipes,
my Video Log of my HCG experience,
SUBLINGUAL MIXING INSTRUCTIONS, and
proof that a high RAW VEGAN meal plan can work on this protocol!
Blessed, healthy, prosperous & free be,
Shalom
Day 1 of the shots on sat / 09 and day 1 of the diet on Mon / 11. This is the beginning of my 3rd day and I'm down 4.8 lbs. How are u doing?
I am on day 5 of VLCD and have lost 7.2lbs. I have a bit of trouble not putting morsals into my mouth as I am helping my toddlers eat. Old habits I guess.. I do feel like I have done pretty good though.
I have never lost over 7lbs in 4 days before. I actually started my VLCD on 2-10. My gorging did not go well so I extended it a few days so I would feel better when I started the VLCD. I had such busy work schedule that I forgot to gorge/eat during the day.

How is your hunger?
I am still hungry at certain times every day.
I am new to the forum and trying to get started.I need to lose over 100 lbs! however my funds are extremely limited. So, I need the cheapest way possible. Please help!!!!!!!
Hi:  A year ago, Sept 8 I started Hcg and by Dec 1 i had lost 40 lbs and maintained until this summer.  i weighed and gained 10 lbs.  I only increased one size.  Now I am ready to do this again... I NEED an accountability partner.  i received my 4 week supply, but am not nearly as disciplined...

An accountabilility partner will help.  Please respond and send me electronic mail me at sizesevenpp at the yhoo *******.  thanks
I'm on day 16 of ph 2 and my 30th anniversary is on the 19th, My husband wants to take a little trip. What should I do? go of and start ph3 or just go ahead and sprurge but stay on the shots and then do an apple day. We'll be eating 6 meals away from home.
I'm new to HCG and I'm telling you I cannot figure out this dosage at all.  I'm overseas and they sell this drug by 5000iu with a 1 ml ample of solution.  I have a 5 ml (22 Gauge syringe) and a 100 cc or 1 ml insulin syringe.  :o0  I need to take 125 IU which is what???  Help.
Any Vegetarians out there?I need to lose some lbs. 5'0 and 158lbs.I dont eat meat.I have all the hcg supply.I just dont know how being a veggie will work with this......I cant eat Cottage cheese do to a whey allergy

If you are a veggie please let me know your diet and if you lost slower

TY
has any one ate peanut butter with there apples  on phase 2??
at 245 lbs. I just did my loading Wish me luck

rielle
I started the HCG weight loss program 4 days ago, and have loss 1 lb per day.  I am taking the pill form.  I went to Fritz clinic to get started.  Dr. Fritz specializes in the HCG weight loss program.  The cost is $600 for the meds, and diet program.  I would highly recommend this method of weightloss, monitored closely by a MD.  I email my weightloss progress, once a week to the doctor's office.  All questions are happily answered by either Dr. Fritz or his knowlegable office staff.  I am on the 42 day program, and thus far am very pleased!  
Hello, yes the HCG diet can work for vegaterians.  Substitute eggs for the meat.  
Combine, 1 serving of veggies.. salad (no oil dressing) can use lemon juice, or apple cider vinager, and SEA SALT instead of regular salt, or cucumbers, cabbage, celery just to name a few veggies on the diet.. and fruit, grapfruit, apple or strawberries ONLY.. can sweeten with Tvivia natural sweetner, only.. portion size, size of the palm of your hand, 500 cal. per serving.. 1 melba toast per meal.  Water, tea or coffee only to drink.. two meals a day, just coffee or tea in the morning.  Hope this helps.. Bamagrl
I was told by a doctor, that specializes in HCG weightloss.. that the pill is much more effective than any other form of HCG.If you can get the pill, I'd recomend it over the shot.

That would be easier than mixing, buying needles, etc.
I don't know about pills but you can buy drops that does not need mixing. There are several sites out there. Just google or use facebook. There's a lot of support there.
I am investigating this thing. Very interested, but backed off by the prices I am hearing and injections? Why injections? Where do you give them to yourself? You do this yourselves? Not sure I can handle that!

COfreedomfighter66
I do the homeopathic drops (DNA brand). No mixing, ready to go. You can buy off ebay, I got from someone locally. $25 or less is the going rate.
I am currently on my first Phase 2 but I want to continue another 3 weeks after I wait the few days i will have my period. How many days are you supposed to stop? Won't I feel hungry? Also do you just go right back into the 500 calories? I just want to do this right.. and FAST :)
I only paid $40 for a 5000 IU vile. It can bo bought online but I have 2 people who sell it in my city (salt lake). I think they pay $9, those who pay $500 are paying for the Doctor supervision. You may want help from a nurse mixing yout first bottle. I think the shots work best Im not going to do all this and find out it is not working so I do it straight by the book. You will need to go get needles, bacterial static water, and your hcg. My hcg is from india, it is not perseription out of the USA. you can get needles and the water at some pharmacies and online too. I hope that there is no one still out there paying too much more. If you want help see kristimmax at yahoo. Peace out
If you are saying that the cake and cheese is what you ate to fat load, then you did not fat load enough and you body thinks you are starving it and will not release your abnormal fat.  Go off the diet for three days, staying at 500 calories and then on the fourth and fifth day you need to fat load like crazy while taking the hCG.  Eat, eat, eat.  Nuts, cream cheese, avacado, fried food...whatever you want.  Do this for those two day and make sure you are taking the hCG.  After you fat load, begin the next day on your diet of 500 calories with the hCG and follow Dr. Simeon's diet exactly with NO substitutions.  Good Luck!
PLEASE HELP!  I'm day three into Phase 3 and am still a bit unsure as to what I can/can't eat!  I've heard stick to the exact same diet at Phase 2, but just more of it (1500 calories).  Yet, I've also been told that I can now start to introduce fats conservatively.  
Help?
HOW TO END THE DIET
Once you have reached your goal weight, stop taking the hcg, but continue the VLCD for 3 more days. At the end of the 3 days, you can eat anything except sugars and starches, as long as you weigh yourself each morning after emptying your bladder, and before eating or drinking anything.
It takes about 3 weeks before the weight reached by the end of the diet becomes stable. During this 3 week period, the intake of carbohydrates must be carefully limited. To prevent weight gain during this 3 week period maintaining a low carb diet like Adkins or South beach.
Maintenance:
If your weight goes up by 2 pounds or more, that day you must skip breakfast and lunch, but drink at least 2 liters of fluids. That evening eat as large a steak as you can, along with an apple or a raw tomato. It is of utmost importance that this done on the day of the weight. Do not postpone this to the following day.
Most patients do not need to skip meals. Most patients are surprised at how small their appetite has become, and yet how much they can eat without gaining weight. They no longer suffer from an abnormal appetite, and feel satisfied with much less food than before.
Losing more weight
You should never gain more than 2 pounds without immediately correcting this and you should never lose more than 2 pounds either because the loss will be at the expense of normal fat. Any normal fat that is lost is invariably regained as soon as more food is taken, and it usually results in greater than 2 pounds gain.
Beware of over enthusiasm
After treatment has ended, a problem can be encountered with patients who are skeptical that they can resume easting normally. I if you continue, more or less, on the 500 calorie diet, adding only a few thing to eh diet, you will gain weight. Follow the rules listed above and this will not happen.
Relapses
Dr. Simeons had to 60% to 70% of his cases who experienced little or no difficulty in holding their weight permanently. When relapses did occur it was usually due to the negligence in the basic rule of daily weighting. Many patients think that this unnecessary and that they can judge an increase from the fit of their clothes. Some do not carry a scale with them while traveling as it is cumbersome and takes a big bite out their luggage allowance when flying. This is a disastrous mistake, because after a course of HCG as much as ten pounds can be regained with any noticeable change in the fit of their clothes.
The reason for this that after treatment newly acquired fat is first evenly distributed and does not show the former preference for certain body parts.
Pregnancy or the menopause m ay annul the effect of a previous treatment. Women who take treatment during one year after the last menstruation - that is at the onset of menopause do just well as others, but among them the relapse rate is higher until the menopause is fully established. The period of one year after the last menstruation applies only to women who are not being treated with ovarian hormones. If these are taken, the pre menopausal period may be indefinitely prolonged.
If you experience weight gain, coming back for a second course of hcg is completely acceptable. Repeat courses are often even more satisfactory than the first treatment and have the advantage that you already know that you will feel comfortable throughout treatment.

How to reintroduce foods

Once your VLCD is over, then what?

So you have finished your Protocol, you have lost your weight (how cool is that) and it is time to start adding back the foods and you are worried that once you start eating again, the weight will come back.

Well you are right, it will, unless you use some common sense. So, here is my take on how to reintroduce the foods.

Stay on the VLCD for 72 hours after your last injection.

Then, for 3 weeks (the stabilization period) start eating foods without starches or sugars.  Yes, that means low carbohydrates.  Basically do the Dr. Atkins low carbohydrate diet.

Then, for 3 more weeks after that, start adding in the starches and sugars, the dreaded carbohydrates.

Keep in mind; you have been on a 500 calorie diet for weeks now.  Do NOT go ballistic and start eating 2500 calories on the 1st day after your VLCD.  Sneak up to it.  Here is what I mean.

First, find out your calorie limit: Women that means 11 times your current weight, Men 12 times your current weight.  

Example: For a woman whose current weight is 150 lbs, multiplied times 11 is 1650 calories a day.

Example; for a man whose current weight is 200, multiplied times 12 is 2400 calories a day.

Week 1           OK, so for week 1 after your VLCD, work your way up to about 800-1000 calories a day.  Remember no sugar, starches and low carbohydrates.  Yes, you can eat fats during this time, but don't overdo it.

I like to stop my fruits and bread sticks for the first week.
Have cream in your coffee or tea if you like.  Continue to drink lots of water.
I add Salmon, Trout, Shrimp scampi.  Use butter, oil or cooking spray in your frying pan.
I like to add a small breakfast like an egg or 2.  Make a 2 egg omelet and load it up!
Change the Protein to about 6-8 oz per meal.  So for Lunch have some protein and a small salad with real dressing and some veggies of your choice.  And get this; your salad can be a mixture of all your favorite things that you want in the salad, just no sugars, starches.
Dinner is about the same as Lunch.  Protein, salad and veggies.
Try to eat a little at each meal and try to get in a mid morning and mid afternoon snack.

Week 2           Then for week 2, increase your daily calorie count to about 12-1500 calories per day.  Do this by adding in more veggies.  Maybe some soups, cheese, peanut butter, nuts and other low carbohydrate type foods.

Week 3           Then by week 3 work your way up to your total calorie limit.  You should be eating 5 or 6 little meals a day; Breakfast, mid morning snack, Lunch, Mid-afternoon snack and Dinner.  You might get away with a light dinner snack.

Weight yourself every day and do not allow for more than a 2 pound gain.  If there is, do a Steak day!

Now, to add in the starches and sugars, the dreaded carbohydrates.

Sugars and Starches (the carbohydrates) are the danger zone!  Reintroduce these too fast, and you may have a weight gain.

So to avoid that, this is what we have learned.  ADD them SLOWLY!

Week 4           So, for week 4 after your LVCD, add in the one carbohydrate food that you missed the most.  Eat bread, pasta, potato or whatever, but just one.  Then, the next day, stop that one and add another one.  Do not eat two carb foods in the same day during week 4.  Only eat one carb food per meal.  Just change your carbohydrate from day to day.

Week 5           For week 5, combine 2 carb foods in the same day, but not at the same meal.  Bread for a sandwich for lunch and a potato for dinner or whatever.

Week 6           For week 6, start combing the carbs during the same meal, but do this 1 day at a time.

By the end of week 6, you should be eating a good, healthy, well rounded, high fiber, lower fat, diet within your calorie limit without worrying about gaining weight any longer!

One last thought:

Avoid over-eating; (stay within your calorie limit) avoid eating both a high fat and high carb meal.  You may get away with a high fat meal or a high carb meal but high fat and high carb together are a bad combination.

Help what do I do, I am in week 5 and have cheated the whole week. My last week of injections is next week, how can I save myself and will I still lose if I follow the maintenance?

Advice please, I think I will start the injections again after a 2 week break.
I started the HGC diet on monday. Today is tuesday, I am on day 2 and I havent lost anything yet. Should I have started losing yet? I am nervouse it isnt going to work. Tomorrow I start the 500 cal diet. On the gordge days are you not suppose to lose weight?
No, you probably won't lose weight on the Gorge days.  You will gain weight.  Just work through it and don't panic.  STICK TO THE PROTOCOL! and let it work it's magic.  We know it's hard, but it will work.

Just take a deep breath, re-read Dr Simeons protocol and follow it!

You are taking your HCG right?  Once you start the VLCD, you'll see.  Make sure you drink at least half your current body weight in ounces of water EVERY day!  

If you're hungry during the first week or so, don't panic.  Have plain, hot tea with a little liquid/flavored Stevia in it, it will help.

Don't forget to spread your 500 cals out throughout the day, or whatever works for you.  If you're used to having breakfast, use your strawberries or orange and 1 T of milk to make up a shake, or have your 1/2 grapefruit with a little Cinnamon flavored Stevia.  Have your starch for your morning snack; your veggie and protein for lunch; your dinner starch for your afternoon snack; veggie and protein for dinner and your dinner fruit for desert.

Just STAY STRONG!  You can do this and you will be so pleased with yourself, how you look and feel!

Vicky
Just pick yourself up and get back on the protocol.

As far as maintenance, the goal isn't to continue losing weight, it's to maintain your last day weight, after stopping the hCG, plus or minus 2 lbs.  You're resetting your system.  If you go over, say 2.1 lbs, you do a steak day to bring it back down.  If you're under 2.1 lbs, you need to increase your protein and veggies a little.  

If you haven't reached goal yet, you take a 6 week break between round 1 and round 2, and start all over again.

I started my 2nd round on the 31st of Jan and as of this morning, have lost 14.2 lbs.  I have NOT been sticking strictly to the protocol, but I knew that starting at that time of year would be hard because of work and other things.  I am still happy with the loss and on the days I can go strictly by the protocol, I see the most loss.  I try to stay within the protocol the rest of the time, but I don't beat myself up if I can't.  I have 23.6 lbs to go to goal and this is the closes I've been in 21 years.

You can do this!  You're strong and you're worth it.  Don't beat yourself up and don't give up.  Just get back in the game on protocol and go for it.

Namaste.
I am so glad to see your post. I am not a big meat eater. Your post helped. I was getting sick at the smell of meat.
I just started the drops a couple of days ago Its really working I've already lost 6 lbs.  I've heard pros and cons about the drops is there anyone out there who is taking the drops?  All I've heard about are the injections on this web site.
Hello ..I've been readding some info about the hcg diet and I decided that I'm going to try it ...any suggestions where to buy it ...and where to read about the Phases that's the part I don't understand yet...thks ..for your help and It's very nice to find a forum with people with the same concerns as me ..plz help  me I'm a newborn here ...
Welcome.  I  am also new to the forum, but I have completed phase 2 ,3, and 4 and will begin round 2 this week.  I lost 25 pounds and have stabilized pretty well.  I notice that when I eat bread (pizza crust), I gain more than I would like but that is good to know.  I buy my sublingual drops from alldaychemist.com.  They have very good prices and ship quickly.  I recommend reading Dr. Simeon's book entitled Pounds and Inches which you can get online for free.  Download it and read it all the way through and that will give you the information you need. Be cautious of some websites that give you wrong information.  Stick with the original source and you will do better.  If you follow the protocol, you should do fine!  
So, I am just wanting advice. I am 22 pounds lighter on my 26th day of phase 1! YAY! But, I was just told by the owner of the program that I am suppose to do 3 ADDITIONAL days on the plan, minus the drops. Did any of you do this? And if not, did you gain any weight? Reason being, tomorrow my girlfriends and I made breakfast reservations at our favorite place for one of my fellow army wives whose hubby is also deployed! I was going to eat as if I was on maintenance, as I originally thought I would be. Maybe a vegetable omelet and only eat half. What are the thoughts of those of you that have completed the phase 1 and 2?! I have not cheated at all and have excellent will power. I was just wondering if I went to breakfast, and ate well, then really watched it with the rest of the day, and did the 500 calorie portion for day 2 and 3, if that would be ok? Oh, and maybe do some cardio that day?
Feeling pretty psyched so far! I'm on day 7 of my hcg diet, and i've lost 8 lbs. so far. I'm really craving chocolate and cheese tho. Anyone have any recipes that might help curb those cravings?
I am starting my 2nd month of HCG. I have only lost 13 LBS in the first month and was a bit discouraged by this. I had hoped to have lost a lot more. I am also very board with food. Any suggestions? I don't know what to do. I get cravings every so often but trying my best to avoid the bad stuff. I know I see a difference with hcg but what can I do with being board with the food?
Help....

HELP with HCG

V
To HGCloser - Thank you so much for the information.  I was wondering how to reintegrate into normal eating and your info is going to help a lot.

To everyone else:
This is my second round of HCG and am enjoying the results.  During the first round I went from 165 to 148.  After the HCG injections (during the 3 week period), I did not follow the protocol properly and reverted back to my old eating habits.  But even then I noticed that I didn't eat as much.

I started the HCG injections again at 153 and am down to 142.  I lost 5 lbs in week one, but only lost ONE pound during the second week and was very hungry all the time.  So,I went back to the doctor to have them analyze what I was doing.  During the first session I had not exercised.  But this time I was running 3-4 miles every other day.  I was also eating only beef & chicken (which was different from last time when I was eating beef, chicken and seafood), and adding creamer (non-dairy & half&half) to my coffee.  I stopped running, added seafood to my diet, stopped drinking "creamed" coffee, and started losing again immediately after I made the changes(-2lbs the first day after the change, -0.6 the next day, and -0.6 today).  I will finish injections in about 8 days so I'm hoping to lose another 5 lbs.

Oh, I've also started eating the miracle noodles and they are awesome.  There's a lot of websites that have them, but I just ordered from amazon.

I share this information in hope that it will help someone out there.

Best of luck to all.
To:  itallianmama3
ubflssn
girleegirl71
imalarry

Not sure if you all still get on this site, but would like to know how your results have fared out after a few years.
My doctor told me that the Vegan protein drinks with very low sugar works just as good. That's what I used and lost 40 pounds on the 40 day protocol.
I just bought a 40 day supply for a MD for 750 and now my partner wants to do it with me but we don't want to pay that much. Does anybody order it online?
The diet works with or without HCG.  Save the money and try it!  An easy way to maintain weight after finishing the diet is to get a weight watchers booklet or their app for your smartphone.  The search feature will help you at home or at a restaurant to control your weight.  But, you MUST weigh yourself every day.
Starting the diet with my wife we found HCG homeopathic drops @ gfchealthproducts(dot)com   You can get enough HCG for Phase 2 for $50. I have friends that have used this HCG product with great success...this is my second round with it (first round for my wife) on my first round I lost 22 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks. I had to cut my 500 cal diet short, but was pleased with the results. You really need to stick to the protocol. If you only lose 5lbs or 10 lbs in six weeks you're not doing something right. Remember that this is a life style change, if you're not interested in changing your lifestyle then this is just a waste of time and $$.  Good luck all.
I started the plan on Sun, Nov 27th...  Taking the Novarel shots HCG.  Starting weight was 246.4.  After two days of loading, I was at 248.8.  On the third and forth day, I was and am currently at 246.2.  What am I doing wrong.  My weight is not coming off.  Please help...

Was thinking about taking phentermine with my hcg shot.  Has anyone did this and was successful with it?
and this is for the hcg diet rihgt