Dr.Simeons Hcg Diet Group
For those of you looking to keep discussion going with others following the SAME diet plan you are on. As outlines in the Dr.Simeons manscript and Kevin Trudeau book.
hello all! im down another .5 pound today so 15.5 pounds in 16 days of vlcd.. i started at 152 and now im down to 136.5 My goal weight is 125 and im not sure i'll be able to get there as i only have less than 2 weeks left of injections (i opted to do 4 weeks). My mother and her friend all put me down as referrals so i get two free weeks also, and im not sure if i should do them. maybe just ne extra week? I really want to get to my goal weight. What do you guys think? Think i can get down 11.5 pounds in 11 days?????

Yes my cravings have finally subsided.. thank goodness!

Loo- yes youre right about the dose from nhw. Also good for you for taking advantage of the extra weeks. I'm with you on that, While your already in 500 cal/day mode, you might as well keep going. This way you only have to do this for one long stint in your life, rather than come back and do it again at some other time in your life.. Please keep us posted, im so eager to hear how these last days will be for you!
Your doing great, keep going, I think you can hit your goal in one go around! Keep up the good work!
You can do it, lots of water and exercise you will be there
Larry --drug delivery takes a while, I ordered on the 17th and they emailed saying it was shipped on the 27th --but still not here.  Most people I have heard say it takes about 21 days, JennBear got hers much faster though...

Gracie -- WOW!! I am so impressed with your results on Phase 1.  AMAZING!!!  I too have more to lose than most, would love to lose 150, will see how the first to rounds go (already ordered enough for 2 rounds)  If it goes well, I see no reason I won't continue to my goal.  When did you say you were going to start Phase 2?  I plan to next Fri, as long as everything gets here...

Best of luck to all.
I ordered from drugdelivery it took 28 days counting weekends.  I to ordered enough for 2 rounds.  It may take 3 rounds..  My legs will look like pin cushions.  At least all this water I am drinking will have somewhere to go.
I will be starting Oct. 20
I've finally started !!! wooohoooo!!!!! Today is my first day - loading day ! :)

Did everyone eat every hour while they were loading - i'd just like some peoples examples ... please???

thanks!! woohoooooo! I am on my way to a thinner me !!!
I received my hcg from NHW today.  I get to start on Friday.  I hope that I can depend on y'all to help me through the "rough spots".  It always helps to have a good support system.
I ate regular meals of organic food but I ate out once at a french restaraunt I love and had desert and all that. I ate a lot of nuts and other things with lots of natural fat. I kept my three meals with two snacks at the same time. I have been eating pretty clean for so long I could not just go out and eat a bunch of junk. Oh yea, lots of organic cheese I get at a local farmers market.

Good luck, you will do great
i think it depends on whether you order from european pharm or indian pharm. indian takes a bit longer and costs a little more.  mine came in exactly 18days counting weekends.  no Rx needed.  this order though they asked some health questions but i don't remember them doing that before.  
congrats!!!  i ate ALL the time.  i went up 1.2lbs the first day but i was only up .4 after 3 days of gorging.  i think i should have eaten more though.  i don't know.  looking back i'd sure like to have now!! so welcome aboard and here's to the next big loser!!
I would recommend moving your shots to the butt and arms as well, I do right leg, left leg, right cheek, left, right arm, left, then one day without, that way you don't have tons of bruises nor do you look like a pin cushion.  I am looking forward to hearing your additional remarkable results, I be here with you as I have to do this twice!!!

mystikld: Congratualtions on your package, it is like receiving the lottery isn't it? Enjoy your gorge days, it will help when you first start your VLCD.

jennbear; personally, I just ate three meals a day (maybe a snack) but I made sure they were bacon and eggs, mcdonalds, sweet soda, chicken wings, dessert, and a snack butter popcorn. Anything greasy and sweet. ENJOY!
By he way, day 17 on vlcd and 21 lbs GONE. I was stuck at 20.5 for two days but I had taken a break from working out so I really think that extra calorie burn really helps
ok - heres the next question - should I gorge for 2 days or 3 days? I thought Simeons was 2 days?
simeons is 2 days I think, I did two days. I would say if you have really been depriving yourself and feel your structall fat my be low than do 3 days, if not I would think 2 would be fine.
scare; no jump start, but I did feel the clearity again which I had with the first batch. But hadn't had the last week.  I stayed at the same weight as yesterday...but I got to reading the book again and I opted not to take any of my supplements today. Also the last 2-3 days I have been taking Airborne and extra Vitamin C and added smart water since I wasn't feeling well. I think the combo of it all is affecting my loss. Hopefully in the next 2 days I'll see it move agin. I did 200 injection this morning and I'm going to stay with that. I would like a drop before the monthly visitor shows up...

mystikldrmr: I lost my gallbladder ; ) about 4 years ago now and with my CFIDS I normally am in the bathroom SEVERAL times a day. I have to say the now it's been in the normal range since on the diet. It's nice!!

Myself, Ubflossn, Lindloo all did the 3 day. I personally chose the 3 day over 2 day due to the section he speaks about those people who have yo-yo dieted for years hould actually should do a week gorge to get the best results. I wasn't doing it for a week.... the 3 days was hard enough. I don't think you can go wrong with either you choose. The post hunger happens whether you do 2 or 3 days anyway. But the 3 of us only had hunger up to maybe day 4 and 5.  
Today was very weird for me. Last night I tossed and turned all night and slept maybe 4-5 hours, I was up 5 times to pee. Then today I was sitting at my desk, went to get up and just got lightheaded, which I have never had. I have been feeling twinges of hunger here and there but they pass. I have been thinking of switching out my stuff for new and seeing if that makes a difference. I don't know if I am just tired from last night. I started back yesterday on my SAM-e cause I was noticiing a difference in my mood, I have a very stressful job and that stuff just really works awesome on mood, it could be just the pills I have are strong and maybe I should only take a half with the small amount of calories, that may be it. I am concidering a new batch and also doing the 200IUs as well, everyone seems to be having great success with that. I am sure you will have better news in the morning, Dr S. recommends vitamin C as the only thing to take besides an occasional aspirin, once that is out of your system, I think you will be pleased, I am rooting for ya!!!!
thanks guys for responding - i really appreciate it ...
Hello everyone,
I too, have been following your posts for a while and actually feel like i know you all :)
I finally got my shots and today I just had my third shot. tomorrow I start the VLCD and I am hoping for some awesome results! I wonder though, does it matter if you are big to begin with. Will you lose more weight than if you were closer to "normal"? i am very good at this gorging stuff but dont know if i will be able to do the vlcd and hope that I might lose as much as you all because i am so big.
i think as with any diet the more you have to lose the faster it seems to come off.  mostly water in the first few days really.  believe it or not the vlcd isn't that hard because we just aren't that hungry.  a warning though......eating is as much a social habit (as addictive as smoking i think in some cases) as much as it is a functional need.  those of us who liked to eat and enjoyed entertaining with friends/famile etc really missed the act of eating more than we missed the actual food.  that part is not easy.  but, stick with it and after the first week you'll be able to sit alongside others that are eating whatever and you will be able to survive it!  just hang in there!!  i don't know where you are or where you want to be but this has been working so well for all of us i hope you have the same success!!!  altogether we've lost a whole person!!!!  good luck and welcome aboard!