Weight Loss Alternatives Community
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE?!?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

FINAL INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE?!?

Would you please post the final instructions for the HGC injections for those who ordered from Anabolic and are doing our own at home...I know there was discussion about the change in the needle size...what's the final advice?

I ordered (2) 5000 IU and it is on the way.  I am also getting everything else lined up and hope to begin soon.

How often do you all plan to inject and how much?
Avatar n tn
Hey Night owl is the one that has posted all the information for the 5000 iu. Bass_Master has posted information too.  I am sure one of them will be online soon and will  give you all the details.  Three of us are waiting for our products from the same place.
I ordered two vials of the 5000 iu's too.  I am wondering about premixing up the products as told in the previous emails and freezing two weeks and leaving out two weeks.  I believe the clinic in Tenn tells the ladies to freeze their's.
I have the needles just waiting on the vials  and the bac water to mix up the shots.  I am going to go ahead and make them up by the week and maybe freeze my product for the next week.  The one vial I haven't open that is still powder I can leave in the ref.  Now Bass_Master says the product we mix will be good in the ref for 28 days.  
Hang in there.  I believe we have at least another week to get our product.  I do hope it will arrive fresh.  
M

Avatar n tn
Can you please e-mail me the final instructions that you have put together?  My e-mail is ***@****.
It is so kind of you to share your research with everyone.  I am sure it has been a lot of work.  Thank you!
Avatar n tn
PS>>>I was wondering about the freezer/fridge too!

You don't have to put the unmixed powder in the fridge...do you?  Just leave it out until mixed?!?  Now I'm not sure about that either.
Avatar n tn
I'm new to all of this HCG and was looking for info about KT's book befor buying it, I don't know how to send a message to just a single person so I was wondering in Nightowl1 would email me the "complete" instructions that edwards112 and you have come up with?  My email is summers_fun-at-hotmail-.com

Thanks for any additional help
Avatar n tn
Hi there...Thanks for the response...It's midnight here and good to here from someone out there!!

Yes...hopefully soon...someone will be online to answer all the final questions!!

I can't wait to get started.  I hope it will be possible for all of us to stay in touch and see all the amazing results and rejoice together...and of course...encourage each other on those off days!!
Can you email me the instructions at ***@****

Would be nice to have ALL the information in ONE email, rather than have to go back and forth between posts.

Thank you!
Avatar n tn
Thanks for your response...I'll be watching for your email...***@****
Avatar n tn
AMAZING info...THANKS!  

I sent you an email!
Avatar n tn
Thanks so much!  It is great to have all of the info in one place.  I got KT's book yesterday and am reading it now.  I have already read "Pound & Inches" and I am sold.  Thanks again for sending all your research!!!
Avatar n tn
i am new to the forum but not new to the hcg...i found this place with lots of research... and you seem to be the person to talk to.   thank you already.  could you please send me the final instructions also.   ***@****   THANK YOU SO MUCH
Avatar n tn
Could you please email me too!  ***@**** with the final instructions.  I'm waiting for my hcg from the same place! I'm hoping to get my this week!!!  I can not wait to begin.  I have to order all the other stuff - needles, water, etc. but I plan to order that once I receive my hcg.  I read the forum everyday and want to THANK everyone for all the information. I'm so excited and hope this works for me as it is working for others!
Avatar n tn
Could you please email me the final instructions as well?  My email address is ***@****.  I'm pretty sure I have it all down, but would like to see it since all the other info you have posted has been so beneficial.  Thank you for all of your hard work and information.  It has been truly helpful!!
Avatar n tn
Hey, i too would love to have you email me those instructions.  I have printed so many different instructions off, but still am having difficulty really understanding how to divide up the 5000 IU.  I am scared that they wont be good after the first few days according to KT's book.  Also how long does it take to get the HCG from the anabolic website?  it took forever just to get payment instructions from them??

email ***@****
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
mishymoshymarcy Sometimes the things that a... Comment
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02
Track your weight over time