Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Fat Burning Creams

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Fat Burning Creams

I am a male with a bulbous nose at the tip. It is not too large, nevertheless it is wide and unsightly. I had a perfectly shaped nose until I started to gain weigh. I was about 5'10"/150lbs with a rather straight nose. I gained some weight -5'10"/220lbs- and my nose got bigger in proportion to my face. I have since lost the weight but my nose is rather bulbous. I recently bought some fat loss cream at GNC. Do you think I can spread it on my nose to loose the excess fat?
Avatar n tn
Topical creams that make claims to either get rid of fat, tighten muscles, rid you of cellulite, etc. don't work.  None of them work.  They are a waste of money. They contain some kind of menthol so you can "feel" it working, but it is a ruse to relieve you of your money.  Sad, but true.
A normal heart rate is 60-100 beats...
11 hrs ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Avatar n tn
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
Aug 29
Track your weight over time