Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Fat Burning Creams

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Fat Burning Creams

I am a male with a bulbous nose at the tip. It is not too large, nevertheless it is wide and unsightly. I had a perfectly shaped nose until I started to gain weigh. I was about 5'10"/150lbs with a rather straight nose. I gained some weight -5'10"/220lbs- and my nose got bigger in proportion to my face. I have since lost the weight but my nose is rather bulbous. I recently bought some fat loss cream at GNC. Do you think I can spread it on my nose to loose the excess fat?
Topical creams that make claims to either get rid of fat, tighten muscles, rid you of cellulite, etc. don't work.  None of them work.  They are a waste of money. They contain some kind of menthol so you can "feel" it working, but it is a ruse to relieve you of your money.  Sad, but true.