Aa
A
A
Close
Feeling weak and shaky
Hey everyone.  I am doing the phen/hcg and following an 800 calorie diet.  The problem is, I feel so weak.  I told the dr. and they said the phen should give me energy but it doesn't.  They don't offer b-12 so that option is out.  I feel like I need to eat more but I don't know what to eat that will make me feel better without ruining my diet.  Adding more fruit/orange juice hasn't helped any.  Any suggestions?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
How about trying some green tea or asking at a place like gnc if they have anything for energy. they should be able to help you out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes, the dr. did put me on an 800 calorie diet.  I go back in 2 weeks and will ask about adding more calories.  I never thought about the green tea, that may be worth trying. Thanks for the suggestions.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Noone should be following an 800 calorie diet.  That's why you're weak, probably has nothing to do with the medication.  You really shouldn't go under 1200 calories a day.  Surely, your doctor didn't tell you to cut back to 800 a day and if he did, I would get a second opinion, that's very unhealthy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm feeling weak and shakey as well.  I've only been at it for three days, and I'm on the more moderate appetite suppressant.  I cut down from 1/2 pill to 1/4, and after about 30 minutes, here came that awful feeling again.  I don't think the pills are my ticket!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I now eat protein at each meal.  I am only supposed to have 4 1/2 oz. at dinner but that's just crazy!  I eat half an egg white at breakfast, 1 1/2 oz. of tuna for lunch, and 2-3 oz. of shellfish or chicken for dinner.  I am feeling much better.  Not sure how it's affecting my weight loss--I go to the dr. on Tuesday and I will post my results then.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
8 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
19 hrs ago
Blank
boluyawng commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
21 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources