Feeling weak and shaky
Hey everyone.  I am doing the phen/hcg and following an 800 calorie diet.  The problem is, I feel so weak.  I told the dr. and they said the phen should give me energy but it doesn't.  They don't offer b-12 so that option is out.  I feel like I need to eat more but I don't know what to eat that will make me feel better without ruining my diet.  Adding more fruit/orange juice hasn't helped any.  Any suggestions?
How about trying some green tea or asking at a place like gnc if they have anything for energy. they should be able to help you out.
Yes, the dr. did put me on an 800 calorie diet.  I go back in 2 weeks and will ask about adding more calories.  I never thought about the green tea, that may be worth trying. Thanks for the suggestions.
Noone should be following an 800 calorie diet.  That's why you're weak, probably has nothing to do with the medication.  You really shouldn't go under 1200 calories a day.  Surely, your doctor didn't tell you to cut back to 800 a day and if he did, I would get a second opinion, that's very unhealthy.
I'm feeling weak and shakey as well.  I've only been at it for three days, and I'm on the more moderate appetite suppressant.  I cut down from 1/2 pill to 1/4, and after about 30 minutes, here came that awful feeling again.  I don't think the pills are my ticket!
I now eat protein at each meal.  I am only supposed to have 4 1/2 oz. at dinner but that's just crazy!  I eat half an egg white at breakfast, 1 1/2 oz. of tuna for lunch, and 2-3 oz. of shellfish or chicken for dinner.  I am feeling much better.  Not sure how it's affecting my weight loss--I go to the dr. on Tuesday and I will post my results then.