Weight Loss Alternatives Community
GHI Medical

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

GHI Medical

Is anyone going through GHI Medical?  I found them to be wonderful so far.  They are the ONLY LICENSED Medical Facility approved by Kevin Trudeau to prescribe the hCG.  This puts my fears to rest about the quality of the hCG.   Safety of the serum and that it is clean, along with the needles and syringes it very important to me.  The plan is $100 less than NHW and the tests are more comprehensive and they provide a licensed health care professional so I have someone to call if there is a problem (day or night), so I'm signing up in the morning.  
I am using GHI and have had no problems, I am with you 100%!  Very safe etc.
Where is GHI Medical located?  I am in California and have an HMO...
Paris,
did you sign up with GHI, I'm really interested in the authenticity of the company before signing up, shoot me an email if you can and let me know. ***@**** thanks a bunch.
I just signed up with GHI (Kay - they are in Florida).  I have found them to be very responsive and the rep that contacted me was very friendly, informative, and encouraging.  After I gave them the money, they sent me a welcome package that included some Q&A.  One of the questions was "Is the HCG that you provide taken from the urine of pregnant women?".  The answer was "No".  They said that the HCG they provide is a "manufactured bio-identical synthetic".   That concerned me a bit.   So I asked GHI about it, and they replied saying that I "do not want to inject the urine from pregnant women in my body...there are many health risks...including aids, hepititus, etc...what we provide is much safer".  

So that concerned me even more, because Kevin Trudeau's book did not mention anything about health risks and did not say to go with a synthetic version of HCG.  BUT, then I started doing lots of research.  I found that there are basically 5 different brands of HCG.  Novarel, Pregnyl, Ovidrel, Chorex, and Profasi.  GHI uses Novarel (http://www.ferringusa.com/fertility_products/insert_novarel.htm).   In my research, I found that Novarel, Pregnyl, and Ovidrel are all synthetic versions of HCG.  I haven't checked yet, but I will bet that Chorex and Profasi are as well.   This seems to be the safer route to take, and it should not impact the results in any way.  

I think I was just overly worried about the natural vs manufactured thing.  I think it is identical enough to natural HCG that it can be still be called H(human)CG.  And Kevin Trudeau in his book probably did not feel this was anything to be concerned about.  

I should be getting my supply soon and I am looking forward to starting phase 2.

Good luck!