"Gorging" the first 2 days of the HCG weight loss protocol......
I'm on Day 1 of Phase 2 of Dr. Simeons weight loss protocol.  I've bought, read & followed Kevin Trudeau's Phase 1 from his book "The weight loss cure they don't want you to know about".  I'm needing clarification on what I'm allowed to "gorge" on for the first 2 days of Dr. Simeons protocol.  His manuscript says to eat things like "milk chocolate, pastries with whipped cream, fried meats particularly pork, eggs & bacon, mayonnaise, bread with thick butter & jam, etc."  PLEASE SOMEONE clarify this is truth & is OK.  I am reading back & forth between Dr. Simeons manuscript & K.T.'s book and have invested so much time, money & effort into this thing that I don't want to blow it now!  Someone out there who's been following this program for a few weeks or so PLEASE respond!  Ever thankful...........a weight loss success story in the making!  
Im so shocked people fall for this clowns nonsense..do a search on him..how many times hes been fined...jailed..& sued..he's a scam artist and a nut case..this diet is a bigger joke..lol gorge on food..thats so ya glycogen & fat stores get full.......and you wont feel the 500 calories diet which is nonsense..and infant requires 1,200 just to live...of course your going to lose weight on 500 cals..lol sad...so sad that people dont learn...
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HcgDieters/
Sorry, didn't mean to send the link without the comment.
The link is for great support group we are having. You can join us and discuss all the questions and concerns you have on the program.
I've been on the program for 19 days and have lost 16 lb so far.
To answer your question, you can eat anything on the first two days of injections. I know it sounds crazy, but the more you eat, the beter results are you going to have, and you won't be very hungry the first couple days until the Hcg kicks in. Dr. Simeon advises to eat the most fattening foods you can find.
Good luck to you and come and join us at  yahoo groups.

GOD Bless You Elica!  Thank you so much for responding to me!  I've been so faithful to follow almost every detail outlined (can't stomach the coral calcium sachets though.....any tips on how to handle those babies would be most appreciated as I've already bought a whopping supply!) and I just needed clarification! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  I'll join you on Yahoo in your group!  Thanks again!
It is true you can do that.. My husband didn't "gorge" as much as we could have done.. But I just couldn't eat anymore.. But it does work.. I'm off the Hcg now. I lost 15 pounds and have maintain 120.

I would do the protocal again if I have to. But have been eating "normally" and haven't really gained weight. We do eat "all" organic foods at home..
where are you people getting the HCG? It seems to me to be very difficult to find. One site says just take this to your doctor and he can prescribe it for you. Yeah, right, who are they kidding? anyway, would like to know the best place to get it from.  

thanks
Hi out there in HCG land.  Is there anyone who is currently on or who has successfully completed the program?  I would like find out your results and what kept you motivated and going with it. HELLO! ANYONE!